Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dancer

"Born to boogie and fuck..."

10
3 Comments 3
7.9k Views 7.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words

I loved dancing. At my local bar, they had a dance floor in their upstairs section, where I spent many happy hours boogie-ing to my heart’s content. The upstairs section also had its own bar area, smaller than the bar downstairs. The large square bar counter downstairs and the surrounding area was mainly for socializing.

Both floors in the bar had its own toilet section. Downstairs, the lavatory had three cubicles with no gloryholes and a long steel urinal. Upstairs, the far larger latrine had ten cubicles with glory holes and an even longer steel piss-trough.

After arriving at the bar at nine p.m. on a Friday evening, the downstairs area was fairly busy, as usual. Upstairs, however, the area was rather uninhabited. I always gravitated to the dance floor upstairs for my weekly dose of exercise. After ordering my drink I stood at the counter.

Not long after, my feet could no longer hold still, and soon I was swaying to the music. As I danced I observed a lanky skinhead watching me. After three songs I placed my drink on the counter and moved towards the toilets.

No sooner had I whipped my dick out before ‘Skinhead’ was standing next to me. He had a long tuft of hair under his bottom lip, extending three inches past his chin. His cock was long and thin, and it was obvious as he toyed with it that he wasn’t in need of a piss.

After I had given my knob a good shake he gestured for me to follow him, before we entered the last stall. After he closed the door it was clear that Skinhead was not into foreplay and moments later, I was bending over the toilet with his cock urgently seeking entry into my arse.

Once fully in, he solidly began to fuck me. Maintaining a steady rhythm he groaned approvingly as he contentedly speared my backside. Slowing down from time to time, it was obvious that he wasn’t in any manic hurry and for the next several minutes he blissfully pummelled my butt. When his breathing started becoming heavier I braced myself for his delivery. After seeding my arse he imprisoned his cock back in his jeans and departed without saying a word. I let out a laugh once he had left, amused by the lack of passion he had displayed.

Arriving back at the bar, I got another drink but was soon back doing what I loved most, dancing. During this marathon session, I observed a hunky guy arriving at the bar. He was heavily built with very short hair and had a really cute, boyish face. Every time I looked in his direction he was staring at me. Not long after, he stood before me on the dance floor, with a quizzical expression as if seeking permission to join in.

Hunky had no rhythm at all and moved in a cumbersome fashion on the dance floor. His killer smile, however, made up for his shortcomings as a dancer, and we boogied for the next twenty minutes. Communication was limited as we bopped along to the loud music, but we did manage to introduce ourselves. His name was Darius, and I introduced myself as Brandon. A short while later with a horny look in his eyes, he gestured to me to follow him to the toilets.

After entering one of the stalls, Darius turned out to be the exact opposite of Skinhead. Pinning my body against the wall he wrapped his arms about me and began kissing me. He was a really great kisser, displaying enthusiasm and unbridled passion. Then moving my body towards the toilet seat he gently pushed my body downwards. After I was seated, he opened his trousers, presenting a fat uncut knob that perfectly suited his frame.

Holding my head lovingly he pushed his knob into my mouth. After blowing him for a few minutes, he lifted my body before seeking entry from behind. With my manhole well lubricated from my earlier encounter, his entry was comfortable despite his girth. Shortly after, we observed a cock protruding from one of the gloryholes. Steering my head in that direction he instructed me to suck on the dick. This knob didn’t display great endurance and a minute later, I was swallowing seed from my face fucker's dick.

Afterward, I once again I anchored my body on the toilet seat before Darius upped his pace, and unloaded into me within minutes. As we exited the toilet, he told me that he had to participate in a sport the following day and was already meant to be in bed. He did, however, ask me if we could meet me the following Saturday for a prolonged session. I answered affirmatively before he departed with a smile.

When I stood sipping my beer once I had returned to the counter, a strange looking guy entered the bar. He looked like a straight man that had inadvertently entered a gay establishment. He had a sloppy gait as he approached the counter. It was the body language of a rebellious hetero male with a, ‘so what the fuck bro’ attitude. He wore black jeans, a black t-shirt, with an unbuttoned black and red plaid shirt. The black beanie on his head manifested protruding curly hair, and his entire demeanour seemed completely ‘un-gay.’

As he ordered his drink he scratched his head, then under his left armpit. After two gulps, he placed his beer bottle back on the counter, far harder than a typical gay man.

‘Oh fuck,’ I thought somewhat bemused, ‘wait till he finds out he’s in a gay club.’

Appealing and handsome as he was, I wasn’t about to waste my time on a fish out of the water.

When my feet again began to itch, however, unperturbed I moved back onto the dance floor and began to boogie once more. I was, as always, lost in my own world. Occasionally glancing in his direction as I danced, I observed him staring at me.

At one point as I turned my body, with my back towards the bar counter, unseen he moved onto the dance floor and stood behind me. When I again turned the other way his arms were outstretched in a macho, ‘do you mind’ gesture. I just shrugged before he began moving to the music. He had a somewhat lazy dancing style but swayed very rhythmically. After a short time, he neared me and introduced himself as Blaine.

After twenty minutes of rhythmic pulsation, we moved back to the bar counter.

Once there, he asked, “Where do you live?”

“Around the corner,” I responded.

“Can I go home with you later?” he then asked.

Perplexed and with trepidation, I hesitantly replied, “Okay, sure, if you like.”

“Do you still want to dance some more?” he then asked.

“Nah… I’m done.” I countered, still rather guarded.

On the brief walk home, we barely spoke and my mind was in a total quandary. After we got to my place we were soon sitting in my lounge, with beers in hand.

MindiGraceful
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MindiGraceful

“My girlfriend threw me out tonight,” he then confessed.

‘Oh fuck,’ I thought as the entire charade fell into place.

“I just didn’t feel like sleeping on a bench tonight,” he concluded.

With a sinking heart, I decided to take my shame. “Well, you can stay the night… no problem,” I replied despondently, but inwardly annoyed.

After a fairly lengthy pause, he then flummoxed me by asking, “Do you smoke dope?”

“Rarely,” I answered.

“Would you like to share a joint with me?” he inquired.

“Sure, why not,” I answered. I had just been duped by a homeless straight boy and I figured that a joint might help soften the blow. Fortunately, my apartment was at the back of the complex on the top floor, so hopefully, no one would be able to smell anything.

Blaine rolled a really fat joint before we moved to the small balcony. After lighting up, he inhaled, before holding the smoke in his lungs for twenty seconds. After exhaling he again drew a mega puff, before repeating the procedure.

“I love this stuff,” he informed me.

“Why?” I answered, almost absentmindedly.

“Because it makes me fucking horny,” he responded.

My heart lifted slightly after that comment. ‘Am I about to get lucky?’ I thought. Once we finished the joint we moved indoors.

“I don’t have a spare room,” I said as we stood in the lounge. “I’ll make a bed for you on the sofa?” I suggested, not wanting to be presumptuous.

Looking at me with a surprised expression he asked, “Don’t you want to have sex with me?”

“Aren’t you straight?” I replied.

“Fuck, bro, I swing both ways,” he informed me with a laugh. “My girlfriend and I have been at loggerheads for the past few days and I’m as horny as hell.”

Maybe the rest of my evening wasn’t going to be as bad as I had feared. “Follow me,” I stated before we moved towards my bedroom.

Blaine had a slim, well-proportioned, sinewy body. He wasn’t overly hairy but had a mop of thick curly hair on his head, once the beany was removed. Blaine was better looking than I had initially thought, and the long hair on his head definitely added to his appeal.

His cock was beautiful. Although not the biggest I had seen, it was more than decent. He had a long elongated dick-head that was clearly visible under his foreskin. The head of his knob wasn’t bulbous and I was sure it would fit my mouth perfectly. Little did I know that I was about to prove that theory, comprehensively.

He loved having oral sex performed on him, and once we got going he made it clear that my mouth was exactly where he wanted his knob to be. On and on his hands locked me onto his crotch, as he face-fucked me contentedly. Every time I tried to lift my head his hands ordered differently.

“More, more bro, I want more… stay on my knob,” he mumbled.

Fortunately, sucking dick was a particular favourite of mine, so I happily remained locked on his dick. As my throat muscles became more relaxed, he clamped my head with his cock inhabiting my throat.

After what seemed like an age he asked if he could cum in my mouth. I nodded compliantly. He warned that he was fully loaded, having not shot his seed in three days. Again, I nodded. When Blaine erupted I thought an entire tub of delicious yogurt was being spurted down my throat.

Afterward, with my head finally released from its imprisonment we lay side by side on the bed.

After a couple of minutes, Blaine began kissing me. As we locked lips he gradually repositioned his body on top of mine. When I felt his dick stiffening he raised his head, and said, “Hope you aren’t tired, because I have plenty of fuel left.”

“I’m only half empty,” I replied with a horny smile.

“Good, turn over bro,” he answered, before moving his body onto me.

Blaine commenced brushing his cock into my crack and began his unhurried prodding. For the next thirty minutes after that, he fucked my arse sensually. Slow, fast, hard, then gently. I had not cum thus far that evening and was rather relieved when I finally shot my load all over the sheets. Unperturbed, he continued spearing my arse before finally unloading into me a short while later.

With both of us needing a drink afterward, we moved through to the lounge for a beer.

Upon our return to the bedroom, Blaine signalled his preference for another oral session. He told me to lie on the bed on my back, with my head slightly off the bottom edge. Widening his stance and with his body supported on both arms, his face-fucking got underway. His pace was more intense this time and I frequently had to beg for air as he continually lodged his entire dick down my throat.

Again he was in no hurry, and my throat was put to its ultimate test. Finally, with my face totally drenched with spit, he finally unloaded.

The following morning he requested another blowjob. On this occasion, he also blew me as we sixty-nined. Once I had cum, however, he exacted a heavy price for his generosity and face-fucked the hell out of me. With a slightly sore throat, I made breakfast for us afterward, before Blaine got on his way.

Shortly after I showered an hour later, there was a knock at my door. Suitcase in hand, Blaine stood in the doorway. His girlfriend had thrown him out.

Naturally, I took him in, but he did promise to ‘sort’ himself out over the following few days.

By the following Saturday, Blaine had still not ‘sorted’ himself out. I wasn’t too stressed because he was very helpful around the apartment and contributed in every possible way. I did, nevertheless, spend a lot of time with my head off the end of the bed during that week.

When I told Blaine about my date on Saturday evening, he didn’t seem too fazed. In fact, he asked if he could tag along. After meeting Darius, the three of us danced together for the next few hours. Blaine and Darius hit it off very well and when we left for my apartment, Darius seemed very happy with Blaine’s presence.

After a fat joint, we moved through to the bedroom where Blaine immediately began arranging the action.

With my head off the bed, Blaine was soon face-fucking me as Darius butt-fucked me. When they changed positions, however, given Darius’ extra girth, things became slightly more difficult. It was an action-packed evening, one of many that would follow.

Blaine had effectively moved in with me and Darius became our weekend, ‘fuck-buddy.’ I had no complaints!

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments