Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Discovering Each Other

"I invite a university friend home."

15
3 Comments 3
30.3k Views 30.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story

Author's Notes

"My first gay male story, written when I was sixteen with a bit of tidying up."

"Do you want to look at some porn?" I asked James, my friend from University who was visiting my family home for a few days.

"Yeah, okay," he replied. "What have you got?"

"Loads of stuff, come down and have a look."

We went downstairs to the computer and began browsing through my folders. After about ten minutes, I needed the loo, so I left James to browse on his own. When I came back he had a big smile on his Afro-Caribbean face.

"You're bi, then?" he asked me. He had obviously found my collection of gay porn, there was no point in denying it. Then I began to wonder about his smile.

"Yes," I admitted slowly. "Why, are you?"

"I am, yes," he said and paused. Then in a lower voice, "Can I watch you masturbate?"

"Okay," I replied, excited at the prospect of finally exploring another male body, especially one as sexy as James'. "Although I suppose you should know beforehand that I, er, well I fancy you."

"Really? Brilliant, because I fancy you! We could have some fun together, if you like."

"Definitely!" I replied. We began drawing all the curtains, then went up to the bathroom, shutting more curtains as we went. Once in the bathroom, we stripped off and stood naked before each other. I gave James a good look over, particularly his dick, which, like mine, was already becoming erect. We returned to the computer (me behind him so I got a good view of his muscular butt) and I selected an extra long anal sex movie of some bloke and a really sexy brunette.

By now, both our penises were fully erect, and I could see that his was a bit bigger than mine, and waited in anticipation of taking that in my mouth or up my arse. We both spat a good dollop of spittle into our palms and began stroking ourselves. As stimulation, we occasionally looked at the screen, but the movie mainly helped by the sounds, as we were mostly looking at what the other was doing.

He was stroking his long shaft with his right hand slowly and firmly, while circling the head with his left hand. I was holding my foreskin back with one hand and alternately making a ring with my finger and thumb and turning that around beneath the head and stroking the glans. We continued like this for the whole movie, slowing down and speeding up, occasionally changing technique, and sometimes stopping if we neared orgasm.

Once it ended, neither of us had cum, so we sat on the floor facing each other, and continued for another couple of minutes. At the end of one of the little rests, I reached out and began stroking his big black cock, and he did the same to mine. It was wonderful, having someone else’s hot dick in my hand and being able to explore it, rubbing the glans until his breathing changed, and then slowing, and then stroking his whole penis, while his hands were stroking my dick, rubbing the foreskin over the head, and rubbing the tip.

After about four minutes of this ecstasy, it was obvious that we were both bursting to ejaculate. We brought our eyes up so they met, and then hesitantly our mouths met and we kissed, our tongues intertwining. I made both my hands form tubes, and then slowly ran first one and then the other down around his cock, bringing the first one back to the top when it reached the bottom. He did the same, so it felt to both of us as if our dicks were growing to an infinite length penetrating through an infinitely deep vagina. As we neared climax our kiss became stronger and more passionate, until we finally both came, shooting semen all over each other.

We collapsed on the floor next to each other, and hugged for a while, spreading the semen over ourselves. Then we finally got up and went upstairs for a shower.

***

A few weeks later...

"Are we alone, James?" I asked, as I followed him to his room.

"Yeah, my dad's at work and my mum's visiting her sister today," he replied. "Laura, my sister, has gone to a friend's house for the day, so we have the house to ourselves.

"Good," I said, as he closed the door. "Shall we... shall we try something together again?"

"What would you like to do?" he asked grinning at me and taking off his top.

"How about giving each other blowjobs?" I said, unbuttoning my shirt.

"Sounds good. Who'll go first?" He removed his t-shirt revealing his sexily muscled torso and began undoing his fly.

"I'll suck yours first if you like," I offered, pulling my trousers down as he took off his briefs to free his hardening, dark brown penis, "but I'm not letting you cum before you suck mine . I know what guys are like, I am one! Once we've cum we can't really be bothered anymore..."

"That's fine," he replied, grinning and massaging his dick to get it fully hard while I finished undressing, "I like it nice and drawn out. I'm ready when you are." He sat down on the bed and spread his black legs.

DianaRowan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaRowan

I knelt down between his legs and smelt the sweet smell of his balls. I licked slowly up the shaft and then held it while I licked around the edge of the head before running my tongue all over it, tasting his sweat. Then I carefully put my lips around the hot black thickness of his cock and moved forward so it went to the back of my mouth. I felt its shape and warmth in with my tongue exploring the crevices, and then started to gently suck on it. Gradually I moved my head back so his skin was caressed by my wet lips.

When only the tip of his penis was between my lips I sucked again, pulling myself forward to take his dick in my mouth again. I repeat this for a minute or so, and James was making some pleasure induced groans. Then I twisted my head round again and continued but sucking harder and moving his cock in and out faster. Every thirty seconds I stopped and licked hard on the part of his penis where the foreskin met the head, circling it with my tongue before resuming my sucking. After another couple of minutes James was breathing pretty heavily and moaning loudly, when a large amount of thick, sweet tasting precum shot into my mouth.

"I'm not sucking any more for now," I told him, after swilling the liquid around my mouth and swallowing it.

"OK, get up on the bed then," James replied, getting down on his knees, ready.

I sat on the bed as James had done, my dick pretty hard from the turn on of having his long thick cock in my mouth, and spread my legs ready. He knelt between them and began slowly stroking me with his brown hands. After a few seconds I lay back and felt his hot lips wrap around the head of my cock, sending a tingling sensation down it unlike any wank I'd had. Then I felt his tongue lap at it while he continued taking in the shaft.

A fantastic feeling in my penis came as soon as he started a gentle teasing suck, before sucking hard, pulling my dick in and out of his mouth as if it were the vagina of a girl on top of me. Every minute or so he stopped and stroked it while licking the tip, so after five minutes I started spilling precum into his mouth, which made him stop.

Before he could get up again I pushed him down on the floor and sat on his chest. Then I leaned over and took his hot black penis in my mouth so that this time the smooth flat top of its head lay on my tongue so I could caress it properly. I sucked hard and fast on his cock for a minute in this position, and then I gradually moved around to the position between his legs again while he dragged himself up on the bed.

James put his hands on my head and began running his fingers through my hair, pushing my head back and forward as I lip-fucked his dick. His grip on my hair got stronger and his knees tightened around my head, his feet lifting off the floor, his breathing became harder, and his moans and groans of pleasure got louder as he neared orgasm.

My sucking intensified, I circled the head in my mouth with my tongue for added sensation, and then all of a sudden his penis started pulsing violently. Hot cum shot into my mouth in six bursts, filling it with warm, sweet semen that dribbled out through the gap between my lips and his cock, running down my chin. I removed his dick from my mouth, and he squirted another two shots of cum in my face, its thick warmness running down my cheeks. I swilled the salty-sweetness around in my mouth, enjoying the taste and texture, before swallowing it, feeling the thick, gelatinous cum slide down my throat, then licked up the remaining drops of semen on his cock.

"My turn," I said, getting up on the bed. James nodded, still recovering from his ejaculation, and knelt down between my spread legs, slowly licking my shaft to harden me up. Next, I felt his hot, wet tongue tease my head by circling it, and then slowly his wet lips closing around it. Slowly, the suction increased from his mouth, his tongue licking over the tip.

Then he began sucking harder and licking the tip more firmly, and my abdomen began to warm as the delayed orgasm came to the surface again. After two minutes the build up was becoming unbearable, and I moaned and cried out with frustrated pleasure. I moved one hand down to grab his hair, and with the other I gently squeezed my balls.

James was sucking as hard as he could now, caressing hard with his tongue. I could bear it no longer, I felt my cock throb, and then the hot cum spurt up through the tube as I ejaculated in his mouth. He took my penis out and as I looked up I squirted another three shots in his face, and watched it dribble down his cheeks and out of his mouth. He lapped up the remaining semen on my dick, and then climbed up on the bed with me. We hugged our thanks, then fell asleep in a post-orgasm slumber.

Published 
Written by StarBelliedBoy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments