Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Doing Time

"Time in a foreign jail can lead to a whole new way of looking at sex."

23
8 Comments 8
15.7k Views 15.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

In this instance, Buck couldn’t ask himself how he had gotten in this situation. He knew. When he came to this country he knew he was stepping into risky business. Any get-rich-quick scheme had its risks, but getting into the drug trade was almost begging for trouble. And when you were a foreigner becoming part of an established illegal enterprise, well, what could you expect?

But he was in his late thirties and had nothing to show for all his labors. He had thought he could move up in the ranks quickly, and who knew how high, but so far he had only succeeded in being a trusted mule, moving drugs across national borders. And then he got busted, and here he was in this hell-hole of a Latin-American prison.

Shit, it didn’t even qualify as a prison. It was just a small rural jail, but it seemed as far as he was going. He’d been in here for seven months, and no one even knew he was here. He could rot in here and no one would know or care. What he didn’t know was this jail was controlled by a rival drug operation.

Buck was a big rugged man. He could have been a north-woods hunter or logger. He could have been a buffalo wrangler. He could have been an enforcer. He was good looking, if you found the papa-bear type sexy. He had married once, but she couldn’t take his machismo attitude and split. Since then, a lot of women were willing to fill his rampant sexual needs so he hadn’t found it necessary to get tied down.

Buck wasn’t an ideal prisoner. He resented being there, and he reacted by lashing out at anyone within his presence. There was always a guard on duty, and he directed his verbal abuse at them. The nighttime guard was a particular target of his vituperations, even though he knew the guard didn’t understand any English. He was sure he understood the anger with which they were thrown, and he could tell the guard was intimidated despite his having a weapon.

There was a light burning outside the bars of his cell twenty-fours a day, and the only escape from the light was in the bottom bunk of the bed. Since he was alone in the cell, he could sequester himself there, but the constant light only added to his anger. Day was no different than night. The only way he could tell the difference was by the light in the slit of a window high up on the wall, and that the morning meal was a kind of gruel and the evening one was bread and beans.

And then one night the usual guard wasn’t there. The new one seemed twice his size. He had bulging muscles and was obviously strong and not to be fucked with. When a youth, he’d had a cute baby-face, but although the features were the same, that face was hardened and corrupt. It had been corrupted by an innate perversion and a propensity for evil.

Buck watched him remove his gun, and then his shirt, revealing a light tan body with a smooth hairless chest. His arms were massive and though covered by his pants you could tell he had sturdy legs. Buck watched him lay his shirt and gun belt on the chair. He had no idea what was happening.

The guard then came to the door of the cell, unlocked and opened it and stepped inside, closing the door behind him. Buck was standing with his back to the bunk bed. The guard walked up to him holding his baton with a hand at each end. He suddenly lifted it and pressed it against Buck’s throat, pinning him against the bed. He didn’t push it hard enough to cut off Buck’s breathing, but hard enough he couldn’t struggle without losing his ability to breathe.

The guard then started trying to lick Buck’s face, swiping his tongue over his cheek. Buck managed to jerk his head away just enough that only the tip of the guard’s tongue came into contact with his flesh, but he kept doing it and each time Buck evaded his tongue. It seemed he was playing some kind of game, trying to score.

After six or eight attempts he succeeded, licking one of Buck’s cheeks from his jaw to the outer corner of his eye. Buck cut his eyes to the side and saw the Guard’s face was creased with a malevolent smile. Buck was able to turn his head and thought to disconcert the guard by quickly kissing him on the lips. To his consternation, the guard didn’t seem fazed by the kiss.

The guard let the baton drop from Buck’s throat, but placed his hand on the back of Buck’s neck and forcefully pushed down. Buck resisted, but he wasn’t equal to the guard’s strength. The guard grabbed one end of the cord that held Buck’s jail-issued pants tied around his waist and roughly pulled, untying his pants so they fell to his ankles, leaving him fully exposed. The guard then jabbed him in the stomach with the baton and Buck’s legs gave way so that he fell to his knees.

The guard grabbed the back of Buck’s head and ground his face in his crotch. Through the pants’ material Buck could feel the guard’s stiff cock, which he rubbed back and forth over Buck’s face. Buck’s reaction was a grimace with his eyes tightly shut, so that he didn’t know the guard had laid the baton on the top bunk.

With his free hand, the guard undid the button on his pants.

AdelynGinn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdelynGinn

When he'd removed his shirt he had also unzipped his pants. He pulled Buck’s face back from his crotch and let his pants fall to his knees. He wasn’t wearing undershorts so he pressed his now exposed cock into Buck’s face, again rubbing it from side to side. Buck’s struggles to turn his face only contributed to the facial rubbing.

The guard spoke for the first time, saying in heavily accented English, “You like? Si, you like.”

Still clutching the back of Buck’s neck with one hand he took hold of his cock with the other and pressed the tip of it against Buck’s lips.

“Open,” he commanded. Buck opened his eyes and looked up at the guard’s face. He felt as if he were looking at the devil wearing a handsome face mask. The guard again said, “Open,” this time with a vengeance.

In a different setting, Buck would have been filled with hate, but here in this jail, in this country, hate seemed unattainable. It wasn’t replaced exactly with fear but more with incomprehension. The guard pinched Buck’s nose and as he opened his mouth to gasp for air the guard shoved his cock all the way in, and grabbing buck’s head with both hands, fucked his cock in and out of Buck’s mouth. Buck couldn’t resist, but he thought, 'There’s no way you can make me suck.' A small victory, and unnoticed by Buck was the fact that his own cock had gotten hard.

After several minutes the guard withdrew his cock and forcefully pushed Buck’s head down lower and put his foot on the back of Buck’s neck forcing him down so his face pressed against the cement floor. The guard moved behind him and semi squatted, rubbing his cock in the crack of Buck’s ass.

There was no way of explaining it, but the months of sexual deprivation were causing previously unknown primal urges to well up in Buck. The guard continued sliding his cock up and down the crack. Buck responded to the feel of the guard’s cock by moving his body back and forth, as if he were fucking. He was no longer a man. He was a beast in heat, or more like a female beast, inviting the male to enter.

He felt something warm falling on his asshole. The guard was spitting there. He then positioned himself, and one hand still pushing down on Buck’s back with the other he guided his cock to Buck’s wet asshole and pushed, driving his cock completely in. Buck bit his lip, but couldn’t cover a loud grunt. The pain was as bad as anything he had ever felt, but he was determined not to let his torturer know. He could take anything this brute could dish out.

The guard started fucking Buck’s ass. Each time he pulled his cock almost out he’d spit on it and ram it back in. After six or eight jabs the pain surprisingly started fading and the feeling of his ass stuffed with the guard’s big meat somehow felt good. It was a feeling he’d never experienced before, nor contemplated. 'How could another man’s cock up his ass bring pleasure? Was he that sex deprived and horny?'

Buck wasn’t consciously asking himself these questions. Instead, he had stopped struggling against what was happening. The guard pulled his cock out of his ass and turned around so he was straddling Buck’s ass and pushed his cock back in, fucking him from that direction. He’d swivel around so he was half crouching beside Buck, now using his hand on Buck’s back only to support himself, and fuck him from a new angle.

The fucking went on like this for twenty or so minutes, when he finally stood up and pulled Buck to his feet. He turned Buck so he was facing the bunk-bed, his forehead pushed against the top mattress, and reinserted his cock. Buck automatically pushed back. The guard resumed fucking him and reached around and roughly grabbed Buck’s pulsating cock, jacking it and bringing him to a quick climax.

When Buck shot his sperm onto his bed the guard thrust his cock all the way in and with short jabs came multiple times, his cum oozing out around his cock and running down onto Buck’s balls.

He slowly pulled his cock out, took his baton off the top bunk, turned and picked up his pants.

He looked at Buck and grinned his evil grin and said, “Gracias.”

He went out, locked the cell door and disappeared down the hall, carrying his pants in his hand.

Buck dropped onto his back on his bunk. He lay there, his hand lying on his soft cock. His asshole kept twitching, and with each twitch, his cock would jump. He couldn’t stop thinking about the fact he had just had a man’s big cock shoved into his mouth and rammed up his ass, numerous times.

With each twitch and jump, he felt his cock was getting hard again. He wondered if he could jack off and cum again. He knew if he did, every time he jacked off in the future, his mind would be filled with the thoughts of that experience of cock-sucking and ass-fucking. He wouldn’t be able to rid himself of those memories for a long time.

That is, he wouldn’t be able to unless they were replaced by new thoughts. He started jacking his cock. He wouldn’t be able to forget unless the guard made a return visit. He wondered if he’d be back tomorrow night.

Published 
Written by spinneroftales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments