Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dressing Up with Dylan - Chapter 1

"Dylan plays out an anal fantasy"

3
1 Comment 1
13.2k Views 13.2k
5.8k words 5.8k words
“What’s with the doctor stuff?” I asked, and Dylan grinned at me. He was holding a white lab coat and had a stethoscope around his neck. He was also wearing one of those headlamps with the reflector, which was nothing a real doctor would wear, but like what you see in Marx Brothers or The Three Stooges movies.

“It’s for you, love,” he replied, bending his head to one side and then to the other to insert the earpieces of the stethoscope. “C’mere.”

“C’mere, what?” I asked, because I had no idea what he was talking about. I let him unbutton my shirt, though (I’d already taken off my tie) and let him reach down the neck of my undershirt to press that cold disc onto my chest.

“It works!” he nodded at me, talking more loudly than usual because of the instrument in his ears. ‘I got it at a rummage sale,” he announced into my face, and I slapped it and him away.

“Gross!” I dropped the coat he’d handed me to the floor. He took the ridiculous light off his head like he was gonna transfer it to mine and I whapped him away again. “What the fuck, bro?” I demanded. “You don’t know were that thing’s been.”

“I do, too,” he laughed, letting the headlamp drop onto the coat and removing the equipment from his ears. “I went to undergrad with the guy who was selling the crap,” he smiled. “Med school didn’t work out, apparently.” He reached inside my shirt and moved his hands around on me, some, but it was hard for me to even let him touch me with all those estate sale germs on him.

“Dude,” I scolded. “How ‘bout you wash those hands.”

“You like me dirty,” he reminded me, looking at me so sexy I felt blood rush to my crotch, and if he’d still had that mechanism against my heart he’d have likely heard the whoosh of it as, within a heartbeat or two, my cock engorged and hardened.

“Not that kind of dirty,” I scolded, meaning it, and I turned him around and marched him to the kitchen sink, where I helped him wash his hands, standing behind him and rubbing my erection against his taut ass the entire time. I kissed his neck, too, and he moaned some because he was getting all hot, too. “It’s this kind of dirty I like,” I told his skin, my lips moving against his shadowy whiskers.

“Should we shave?” he asked, keeping his eyes closed.

“You tell me,” I asked, and knelt behind him while I took down his pants. We’ve been living together for almost three years, and I’m an expert (if I do say so myself) at undressing this man. I unbuckled his belt as easily as if it were my own and that button and zipper were no barrier at all. In just one breath, his jeans were down to his ankles and I was moving my hand on his hard-on through his tight boxer-briefs. I dug my face into his ass-cheeks, breathing onto him through the material and turning us both on even more. He bent slightly, his big arms flexing as he gripped the sink, and I moaned right into his butt, knowing the vibration would excite him, too. “You need me to shave?” I asked. “I don’t want the stubble to bother you.”

“I don’t want my stubble to bother you, either,” he was getting breathless, though, and I turned his hips around and ran my mouth over the front, using my tongue to entice him right through his shorts. “Oh God,” he held my head, pressing me against him. “You’re such a fucking tease.”

“Shut up, dirty boy,” I scolded, “Give me that dick.” It was a joke. I mean, I really did want him to get his cock out, but we’re not 'S and M'-ish at all, honestly, and we’re not usually too bossy with each other in bed even though we’re both fairly dominant personalities, sex-wise. He obeyed me, though, pulling out that beautiful boner and letting me lick it and hold it, then gasping when I took nearly the whole thing into my mouth, my nose pressing against his abdomen.

“Take it,” he thrust it even deeper and I gagged a little bit but I’m in love with Dylan so I enjoy even that part, seriously. “Suck my whole cock,” he ordered, and I complied, moving my hand on his balls, too. His arms were mostly supporting him and he was still wearing his crewneck tee and his shoes, but while I blew him he stepped out of his flip-flops and removed his shirt to reveal his astoundingly beautiful body.

“Lie down,” I ordered, because, like I said, I’m kind of dominant even if he is, too. He moved into the living room and I followed him, unbuttoning the sleeves of my shirt and shedding my clothes as I followed him. He lay naked on the couch with his feet on the floor and his dick stuck straight up, begging me to touch it again. I did, kneeling in front of him and wetting it all with my mouth while I moved up and down on him. I let one hand wander down to his anus and when I swirled my moist finger around he took his breaths even more deeply, moving his hard meat in my hand while I stroked him back there and got him ready to get even more ready.

“Let me know if I need to stop to shave,” I reminded him, and my mouth was at his ass, licking, stroking, probing. He loved it so much he repositioned himself, slightly, so I could have better access to that part and so he could prop a pillow under his neck and watch me eat him.

“You’re prickly,” he commented, but when I stopped he shook his head at me. “Don’t stop,” he said, even giving my head a half-push to encourage me to get back down there. I grabbed his right hand and gently brought it to his crotch, encouraging him to stroke himself while I concentrated on preparing his hole. He knew what that signal meant, certainly, and fervently pressed his ass at me when I thrust my tongue up in him.

I slipped a finger in, moving in a beckoning motion to press the g-spot up inside while I rimmed him, simultaneously, gently lapping at his anus with my tongue. I petted his balls with my left hand, so softly, and he groaned, then, obviously with pleasure, and said, “Oh my God, that feels amazing.”

“Come for me,” I whispered into his ass as I pressed a second finger deep into him and kept it in motion while I continued everything else with my other hand and my tongue and lips, too.

“I’m gonna,’ he grunted, and it was happening as he announced it. His balls constricted in my hand just as the head of his dick swelled significantly and he stiffened, too, his shaft suddenly even harder than it had been a moment before. He rectum squeezed my hand tightly for several beautiful moments while he sighed a loud and long, “Ahhhhhh,” but then he bucked and gasped, suddenly, as the ejaculation rocked his system. I used my hand to help his body pump out cum, pushing upward as his ass and cock throbbed in glorious communion with one another and Dyl shouted with pleasure as semen gushed from him in big wet jets. “Ah…Ah…Ah!” he grunted, and warm joy filled my entire body when I heard that because I realized something right then – Dylan’s and my orgasms had started to sound alike. I hoped they felt alike, too, because the pleasure I experienced under Dylan was immeasurable and I wanted to make him feel that way, too.

I slurped up his jiz, taking his still jumping penis into my mouth and sucking it gently, trying to milk every drop from the guy, and when I pulled my fingers out, slowly, Dyl started laughing out loud. “I love you,” he complimented me, and I can’t imagine wanting anyone more than I wanted him right then. “Fuck me,” he whispered, and I could hardly wait to oblige him.

“You feeling ready?” I asked, rubbing the head of my dick against his wet pucker, and he nodded at me, looking like he meant it everywhere but his limp dick. I bent toward him, though, and licked at his nipples for a long time while he gripped my erection hard, moving me against his soft cock until it woke up from its nap and started growing again. I turned him over then, so his gorgeous ass was peering right up at me, and he reached down to jerk himself, turning his face on the couch and bringing his straight arm under him to grasp his dick. Watching that motion, just seeing the muscles in his back weave against and through one another as he moved his hand on his cock, that alone was so sexy, just alone, that it almost made me come right then. I had to lean back on me knees, even, and remind my dick it wasn’t even in him yet by squeezing it so hard it practically turned purple in my fist.

The second I was sure I’d regained control, I put it in him how I do, which is a little at a time to let his body become used to me before I start fucking in earnest, but it was super challenging, this time, not to just shove my cock deep in him with a big fast thrust. He appreciated it though, and I know that because he takes my ass sometimes too, and if it’s too painful, it’s not exciting or satisfying. “You okay?” I asked him, because I had him in front of me doggy style and couldn’t see his face.

“Fuck me hard,” he said, and I started thrusting for real, but that was the beginning of the end for me. There was no holding off; it felt too amazing, and it seemed like I was only a couple of minutes into it when I felt that wondrous burn in my balls and knew my load was on it’s way. I yanked out fast – so fast that a blob of pre-cum that’d just left my dick squirted up in the air about six inches above his ass. I flipped him over forcefully and he was lost in it, sweaty and moving his hand rapidly over his stiff meat. He looked down at my tight red cock and he knew, immediately, that I was about to blow, and that thought excited him, for real.

“Come in me,” he pleaded, never taking his eyes off my dick until I thrust it back into him and he looked me right in the eye. “Deep,” he begged, so I thrust down into him as far as I could, balls deep into his rectum as I shot blast after blast of cum into him and felt my whole load in there, slimy and warm around my pulsing cock. I loved watching my big dick throb into his hole and couldn’t take my eyes off that scene, honestly, especially since my sperm then spotted my cock as I moved in and out, which made me practically bark with pleasure, sincerely. “Ah…Ah…Ah!” I yelled, as the sensations pulsed through me in waves.

Dyl was watching, too, watching my cum-smeared shaft pummel him, but then I stopped and stayed deep, and he pressed against me hard, too, to keep me there while his stomach muscles contracted in rhythmic spasms. He was beating off hard, and he grunted with both pleasure and relief as his hand forced another cream out of his reddened cock. His insides pumped on me when he ejaculated, and I was torn because I wanted that cock in my mouth, wanted that spunk globbing down into my throat, but I wanted to stay right where I was, too, experiencing his body as it orgasmed right there on me.

How I resolved it was I stayed inside until we were both soft, then I licked that cock of his clean, making him giggle when I sucked at the pool of semen that filled his naval. “It’s for you,” he commented, and then he laughed when I looked up at him, confused.

“The doctor’s outfit,” he reminded me. “It’s for you to wear Thursday.” I hadn’t thought of that, of course. I was a first year Middle School teacher, and it hadn’t actually occurred to me that I’d be expected to dress in costume on Halloween.

“Thanks.” I was so grateful to have this guy looking out for me. He’d pulled me onto the couch, then, and laid his head on my chest.

“I can hear your heart without any technology,” he commented, and I knew he could, too.

“You always do,” I said, because it was the truth.

***

“Try on that costume,” Dyl mentioned it while I was still waking up. We’d slept in my bed so he’d gone into his own room to grab a towel but then had come back through to make sure I was awake and to climb into the shower. I nodded at him but I didn’t really intend to do it, and when he got out of the shower I tried to lie to him about it. “Did you check it?” he asked, toweling off his muscular body and indicating the lab coat with his head. It was in a crumpled heap on the chair by my bed. I nodded but he knew I was full of shit because the thing was in exactly the same position it’d been before he went into the bathroom and so was I, still lying in my bed curled up sleepily. “C’mon,” he coaxed. “Just try it.”

“It looks good,” he nodded at me approvingly. He’d stood there in his towel, watching me slip the lab coat on.

“It feels big,” I commented, “but it’ll probably fit when I’m wearing clothes. I was still in my boxers. It was Saturday morning and it seemed stupid to me that we were even awake, but Dyl had a meeting with some client up at his law firm and I had a ton of papers to get graded, too, so it was probably good we hadn’t slept the day away.

“Now you know it’ll work for Thursday,” he said, sipping at his coffee. I never think that far ahead about what I’m going to wear, and I felt stupid, to be honest, modeling the thing for him, but when I went to shrug the coat off, he shook his head at me. “No,” he said, putting his hand up a little, even, to stop the coat from falling off my shoulder. I was confused, momentarily, but then I saw he was hard, so quite suddenly this was kind of fun.

“What’s up with this?” I asked, moving toward him where he stood leaning against the chest of drawers, holding a coffee mug. I placed my hand on his hard-on, but he flinched aside some, like he was embarrassed.

“Nothing,” he said, but I told him it didn’t look like nothing to me, or feel like nothing under my hand. He was still in the towel, and watching him stone up was making me swell, some, too. He looked away from me, his face all red, and I was only trying to lighten him up when I brushed up against him and offered to examine him. I mean, because I was in the outfit and everything.

“Okay,” he muttered, and finally I got it.

“Oh!” It was like a light bulb turned on in my brain. “You want me to examine you?”

“Yeah, okay,” he was talking really quietly. This wasn’t easy for him, probably, to talk about shit like this. I was no good at it either, so combined we were disastrous, usually. This, though, I understood.

“I’ll need you to lie down, sir,” I pushed him sternly onto my bed. I could do this, no problem. “This won’t hurt a bit,” I assured him, turning his head like I was peering into his ears. I tugged at his eyelids, too, and made a serious face like I was interested in his eyeballs or whatever. “I’ll need you to disrobe completely,” I said, and I undid his towel, then, pulling it out from under him and holding it up at his waist. “Please hold the screen, sir,” I said, keeping my face serious even though Dylan was grinning at me. “My nurse is out today, so you have to hold this yourself.”

I knelt, then, in front of him, taking in his lower body.

LaraK
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaraK

He was perfect, honestly, even though his dick wasn’t huge or anything. “Do you have any pain here?” I asked, pressing lightly on his side and it tickled him and made him flex his muscles and sit up a little.

“Stop it,” he giggled, but I said, “I know it’s somewhat unpleasant, sir, but I have to be thorough. Your health is at stake.” I held his erection with businesslike hands, moving it aside and then moving his balls around, too, like I was checking him for ticks.

“I’ll be needing some sperm from you, you know,” I said, examining his erect penis like it was some interesting specimen. “But I’m happy to assist in the sample retrieval.” I bent over and took him into my mouth, sucking gently and licking all along the stiff ridge of his cock’s head to grow him harder still. I tasted salty pre-cum at his slit and I lapped that right up, tickling that place with my tongue in between the deep sucks, where I took his entire length into my throat. He wasn’t holding the towel up anymore, and instead gripped my head, encouraging me and watching my performance. Occasionally, he’d make a sexy noise or say, “Yeah,” or something like that, and I loved how he loved what I was doing.

“This part of the procedure is painless,” I assured him, “And my research indicates it’s pleasurable for me, as well.” I stood for a moment and indicated my own hard-on in my shorts, displaying it for him, running my hand down my leg and watching his eyes follow my fingers. My erection pushed the material of my boxers way out and the head usually poked some out the leghole even when I wasn’t hard, but I lifted the cotton down there some anyway, to showcase my big dog for him.

Dylan didn’t comment but his swollen member liked what he was seeing, certainly, and I felt it flex in my grasp. “Looks good so far, sir,” I said, pretending to pull on plastic gloves. “For the prostate check I’ll need you to turn over, please, onto your anterior.” Dylan rolled his eyes because this embarrassed him, but I’d seen it on him and I intended to fulfill this fantasy of his to the best of my ability.

When he turned over, I reached under him, stroking his dick with my hand and letting it run down lightly over his balls while I said things like, “Hmm,” and “I see,” and “Okay, then.” I was kneeling in front of him again, and I spread his cheeks wide, running my fingers over his taint and his anus in that same professional way, like I was examining the tissue, but then I licked him, ever so lightly, and his butthole puckered in response, like it was surprised.

I ran my tongue over him again, this time using my tongue to prod open his hole, and Dylan moaned, big time, as his body relaxed. I held his cock in my left hand and moved the fingers of my right on his testicles while my tongue circled his anus and thrust into him, occasionally. “I hope you don’t mind this oral stimulation, sir,” I explained, kind of panting myself. “We need to prepare your sphincter for my instrument. The procedure would be pretty traumatic without proper lubrication, so you need to let me know if you’re not doing okay.”

“Fuck me,” Dylan begged, and I brought my dick out and moved it on his ass.

“Oh I couldn’t do that, sir,” I explained. “That would be highly unprofessional. I could lose my license.”

“Fuck me,” Dylan sounded like he was demanding it, almost, but I kept up the game.

“Let me just examine you, here,” I said, and ate him more even though he was begging me to be done with that part and kept assuring me he was ready. I pushed a finger into him while I flicked my tongue at his hole and he grabbed it with his rectum and moved his hips in a desperate thrust, smashing his dick into the mattress.

“C’mon, man,” Dylan groaned. “I need you in me.”

“Yeah,” I said, rubbing my cock against his wet ass crack. “I mean, yes sir,” I corrected myself, but I was starting to lose my concentration, for sure. “I do prescribe a good strong prostrate massage, and the sooner the better.” I tried to tease him more, but I couldn’t wait any longer either, and I pressed my dick into him. I had to wait about ten seconds for his inner grips to relax and then I pushed in a little farther. My penis is large and it’s no small feat to get the entire thing in anywhere, honestly, but before long I was almost completely inside of him, my hips pressing against Dylan’s ass. “My diagnostic tool’s entirely introduced,” I announced. “I’m going to have to move it around some to complete my observations. You can help by providing feedback. Is this painful, sir?”

“Yeah,” Dyl answered, and I knew that was true but I also knew he did not care. He loved having me inside him.

“How would you rate your pain?” I asked him. “On a scale of one to ten?”

“I’ve just really been feeling like I need to be fucked!” He pushed at me, putting his feet on the ground and resting his elbows on the bed. “What do you think, Doc? How’s it all looking?”

“It’s looking amazing,” I said, running my hands over his solid muscles, lovingly. “And I think a sizeable protein injection would definitely benefit your health. Your rectum seems to respond favorably to the insertion of my instrument.”

“It feels so good.” Dylan laid his face on the bed and looked up at me. “C’mon, Doc.”

“You got it,” I said, and I brought my cock all the way out of him and moved the head on his anus until he pushed at me again, begging for it with his body and then I drove that cock in, shoving deep into him and groaning with pleasure, myself. “Oh God, you’re ass is perfect,” I said. I’d taken down my boxers, but I stepped out of them and was wearing only the lab coat, then, and I took the stethoscope off my neck because it bugged me and felt like it was getting in my way. “I could get into big trouble for this,” I tried, not sure how Dylan would take that.

“I won’t tell anyone,” he was getting close to squirting; I could tell by the way his chute was squeezing me. “I’m gonna come,” he announced, so I stayed deep in him, holding him against me while I reached around him to jerk his dick. He helped me, guiding my hand, and his ass absolutely crunched my meat in its muscular grip while he moaned that pleasure-soaked “Aaaaaah,” of his and then his hips shot forward and he thrust his cock hard into my fist as ejaculate shot through it in shuddering spurts. I couldn’t see it, but I could hear it and feel it and imagine his gorgeous face while it was happening, and I couldn’t help but fuck him harder. I pounded him, pulling all the way out before every big push back in, and watching my engorged shaft move in and out of that contracting hole soon brought me to climax, too. He was yelling for it by the time I felt that sensuous signal from my balls and saw that blob of white pre-cum fly out of my dick and smack just inside of him.

“Fuck yeah!” Dylan yelled, arching his back to encourage me, and I sprayed my cum, then, first on his pulsing anus and then the rest deep into his warm wet cunt, and it felt so good I was grunting, too, in that same “Ah…Ah…Ah” I often heard from him. I pulled out some, just for the pleasure of re-entering, and the globs of semen on my cock turned me on so much my legs shook and I leaned on Dyl some, even, for support.

“Oh my God, sir,” I mumbled, kissing his beautiful back. “You’re my favorite patient.”

***

“That was fun,” Dyl sighed, under me. I sighed, too, relaxing onto him.

“I gotta lie down,” I said. “Your ass astounds me, dude.”

“Yours too,” he smiled at me and we crawled into the bed and held one another. “That was cool of you,” he said. “I felt so stupid asking.”

“You can ask anything, Dyl,” I reminded him. “You know that, right?”

“ 'Kay, then,” he said, and it sounded like he’d paused in the middle of a thought.

“What?” I prodded him. “What you thinking?”

“I want to watch our film again,” he confessed. “Just once. Is that cool?” He was referring to the film his friend, Scott, made last year of us fucking. We’d watched it right after Scott finished editing it, but we’d resolved to avoid it after that. It’d turned us into complete sex fiends and made us practically voracious first of all, and secondly Scotty kept masturbating to it in our living room, which made us feel even more weird about the whole thing. Honestly, though, I’d been wanting to see it again, too.

“Let’s do it,” I agreed.

“I've got the client, though,” Dyl reminded me, and I had work to do, too.

“Meet back here at say three?” I offered. He got dressed, then, and Dyl left for his office while I was in the shower. I had tons of tests to grade and I settled onto the couch with a big stack in my lap, but I couldn’t concentrate and I kept thinking about that stupid porno we’d made. We had the only copy on Dyl’s laptop, and I was glad he’d taken it with him, truthfully, because I think otherwise I’d have probably sneaked a peak before lunch, even. There’s no shortage of porn on the Internet, of course, so it’s not like I couldn’t find something similar and of superior quality, but I really wanted to wait for Dylan.

I couldn’t, though, or at least I didn’t.  He wasn’t even gone an hour before I was paging through hardcore sites with my dick in my hand, and when I came I was worried maybe I’d be too spent for Dylan when he got home. Ten minutes after jiz gooped all over my fist, though, I realized I wasn’t spent at all. Quite the opposite, actually, because just the idea of watching that homemade smut was keeping me hot. I didn’t even have the television on when Dyl walked in and found me jerking off on our couch, my jeans at my ankles.

“You using lube?” was all he said, and that made me laugh out loud.

“I love being gay,” I told him, because no girlfriend would ever be that cool about this particular situation, but guys get guys, and when he bent to give me a big tongue kiss he moved his hand on my naked cock.

“Thinking about me?” he asked, and I had been, truthfully, so it was easy to nod at him, easy to pull him down onto me and let him suck me while he shed his dressy work clothes. “It’s the film that does it,” he nodded, moving down to teabag my balls, one at a time. “I rubbed one out in the men’s room,” he admitted. “ I mean, we were just taking a ten minute break so I just acted like I had to take a shit. It took me like a minute.”

“Me too,” I moved my hand in his hair, pushing my dick deeper into his mouth. He was so good at this. “C’mere,” I insisted, and I spent some time getting him ready before I brought him down on me and let him ride me all the way to a spurting, lurching orgasm. He came too, all over my greasy cock right after I blew, and our semen mixed on me, his pool joining mine on my belly and smeared on my happy cock, too.

“So should we watch it?” he asked, looking at me tentatively.

“Tomorrow,” I sighed, bringing him up by me so we could nap. By the time we woke up around dinner time, though, we’d both changed our minds.

***

We both showered before we got out the laptop, because we knew exactly how it was gonna go, and the homespun porn didn’t let us down. We’d made the movie months ago, with Dylan’s pervy friend Scott doing the filming, but when we’d watched it we’d become sex-obsessed and had banned ourselves from it ever since. Or so I thought.

“I watch it occasionally,” Dyl admitted, but then sounded defensive. “I never come to it, though,” he explained, and I shook my head at him because he didn’t have to explain– if it’d been on my computer, I’d have watched it, too. He was all apologetic, though, probably because he felt bad about going back on our deal. “It’s just when you’re in the shower, you know. It gets me ready.”

“I’ll bet,” I grinned, and we lay on my bed, which was already funked up from our earlier sex and was about to get a lot wetter, to watch the thing.

It was a lousy production; there’s no other way to say it. Scott wasn’t gifted with regard to moviemaking at all, and the camera shook a lot, mostly because Scott was jerking his dick about half the time he was filming. We’d both come twice but we’d each only shown our ejaculations to the camera once. That didn’t matter much, though, because when I watched me pounding into Dylan I remembered exactly what it felt like, and even though we fast-forwarded to the best parts, we had to turn the thing off after only about five minutes. Dylan didn’t even say anything, but crouched over my face so I could eat his ass. I complied, willingly and vigorously, and it wasn’t too much longer before he mounted me and barely even moved before he came without even touching himself, semen exploding from him in enthusiastic bursts all over my face and chest.

When he was done, I rolled up onto him, licking his dick nice and clean but leaving the beautiful mess he’d made on me, then I got off him and stood at the long mirror on my closet door. My dick looked gigantic from where I stood, and its mirror image looked sexy, too, like it was someone else’s big cock I was rubbing mine against. Dylan knelt behind me and thrust his face in my ass, shoving his tongue into me firmly and then banging me with his index finger, too, moving it hard up inside me and it made me lose it right away.

Gonnacome,” I said quickly, but I barely got the words out and cream was flying out of me and spattering the mirror with my gooey spunk. I was stroking my dick, softly, but it was that work Dyl was doing out back that pushed that crap out of me in huge splats and it ran down the mirror in gelatinous streams. Dyl laughed right into my butt and then sat back, smiling at my reflection in the mirror before he smeared my jiz all around with his hands, like a little kid playing with finger paint. He licked at it, then, right off the mirror, and I licked it, too, like we were sharing an ice cream sundae or something, and that made him laugh again and we ended up flopping down together on the floor, giggling.

“Could you do it again?” he asked, after we’d been quiet for a while, just staring blankly at the ceiling fan. “I mean, it’s okay if you can’t, but I’m telling you I’m still horny.”

“Me too,” I sighed. We’d both ejaculated three times already that day. “Stupid movie,” I said. “It makes us insatiable.”

“You say that like it’s a bad thing,” he grinned, because his dick was already growing solid again, but it was a bad thing, kind of, because we had to work long and hard on each other for those last orgasms, and mine actually hurt even while it sent pleasure charging through my entire core.

“It’s like you’re stabbing me,” I complained, but the ejaculation rocked me ridiculously, and semen shot out of me like creamy bullets whizzing through my poor sore dick. The pleasure and the pain were both so intense I heard myself yelling during the surges, as though each sharp pulse of semen sliced me inside.

“Fucking film,” I finally muttered, exhausted by our sex, spent by our passion.

“No more,” he agreed, just as fatigued, and we stumbled to his room to sleep on the clean bed. “I’ve gotta just delete the damned thing.”

I nodded in agreement, but a few moments later, just before sleep took me, I vaguely remember mumbling, “Let’s not be too hasty.”

Published 
Written by KeeganMitchellFinn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments