Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Affair

"It's a hot incestous tale with a few wild twists...."

4
1 Comment 1
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Family Affair

Don Abdul (c)

For a 20-year-old, Damian looked a lot more mature. At 5'10'' tall, he had an athletic figure, which he kept in good shape by playing baseball and working out in the neighborhood gym. Although he acted just like any twenty-year-old in many regards, there was something different about him, he had fantasies about older women. His fantasies about the mature woman were a lot more intense than most boys his age would ever feel.

Damian had a burning desire for one particular older woman; it was so strong that from his early teenage years, everybody around noticed it, although they all put it down to a normal crush of a teenager on a pretty older woman. The reality of his unusual desire however ran much deeper than any of those people would ever know. It was, Damian's most closely guarded secret.

Damian's mom, Carla had asked her younger sister Phoebe to move in with them when Carla took a senior position in the marketing company for which she worked. Considering that her new position meant that she would be required to make frequent out of town trips, it made perfect sense to have Phoebe come live with them (especially after she broke up with her fiancé), besides she could keep an eye on Damian whenever Carla was out of town. Moreover, both sisters had always been so close, and she was confident that Damian would love to have Phoebe around; after all, he had always loved Aunt Phoebe, and even had a crush on her since he was a child.

Phoebe was a very beautiful woman. She was hot and passionate with a body to die for. Her long black hair cascaded down and over her shoulders, and framed her pretty face in a breath taking way. The warmth in her sweet smiles seemed to radiate from the depth of her sexy blue eyes. Men often make the mistake of assuming her heart-warming smiles to be a signal of her readiness to bestow her sexual favors on them.

At about 149 pounds, Phoebe's nice pair of 38DD tits fit her voluptuous body perfectly. Her nipples were huge (as though they were the main control switch for turning her inner freak loose) and a nice pinkish-tan with areolas that were slightly wider than Oreo cookies. Her small waist flared out into a round succulent bubble ass.

Damian always relished returning home during the warm summer afternoons, because more often than not, his aunt Phoebe loved to take long showers to cool her self down. Phoebe was quite the exhibitionist, she loved to leave the shower stall curtains open and sing sexy love songs. She also loved to relieve herself of pent up sexual tensions by playing with herself, secure in the knowledge that she had the whole house to herself.

The first time Damian walked in on her act of self-love he had heard the shower running but heard no singing, so he quite innocently assumed that she must have left the shower running unattended. Seeing, as the curtains were open, he walked up to the shower intent on turning off the water. The spectacle that greeted his young eyes stopped him dead in his tracks. His jaw almost hit the floor, and his breathing ceased for a moment, as he watched Aunt Phoebe masturbating away with such erotic abandon.

As he watched the fluid movement of her juice glazed fingers stroking her wet pussy, and caressing her luscious breasts, teasing her engorged nipples, he felt his dick rising until it rose to its full length. His engorged and throbbing manhood strained against the confinement of his pants until it began to hurt. Quite unconsciously, he reached out to rub his bulge and the moment his hand touched his hard on, his breath caught in his throat. He bit down on his own lips quickly to stop himself from venting a deep groan of agonizing passion. At that instant, he observed Aunt Phoebe's head thrown further back, as her back arched. Her hips began to thrust and tremble all at once. From the depth of her soul, she let out a deep moan as her entire body shivered, awash with the waves of her orgasm.

Certain that his discovery peeking-in on her private moment would land him in a cauldron of hot oil, he sneaked away quietly to attend to his own more pressing need for release.

Phoebe had a feeling of kindred spirit toward Damian, for somehow, she seemed able to sense the lay of his mind, see past his youthful (and for the most part) clumsy puppy love/ crush complex.

Paoola
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Paoola

As a woman who also had a taste for younger male flesh, and the raw sexual energy that came with it, she could identify with his hidden intentions as well. She just couldn't risk the slightest margin of error; therefore, she decided to allow things develop at their own pace, confident that if she teased him subtly on a fairly regular basis, the intensity of his lust would reach a boiling point and he would revert to type and obey his primordial male instincts.

There were a few other incidents of similar nature, and the pleasure and arousal he derived from watching her pleasure herself is immeasurable. He; however, knows deep inside of himself that he is no voyeur, on the contrary, Damian fancies himself as a doer, a man of action. He often fantasized about holding her in his arms, caressing her soft full breasts, licking her engorged nipples, and kneading her round bubble butt, even adorning it with his love bite.

On one occasion during a bitterly cold winter night, he had detoured toward her door on hearing her loud moans (on his way to the kitchen). Moving even closer he discovered her door slightly ajar, and peeping through the crack, he saw her on the bed, playing with her toys...

She had a huge pink vibrator buzzing away against her clit, and a smaller one buzzing at her erect nipples.... She was lying down on her back, her knees drawn up and spread wide apart, displaying the passion-swollen splendor of her smoothly shaved pussy. Soon she was rubbing the big vibrator up and down her slit, her smooth, self-loving movement causing his manhood to go from naught to rigid in 20 seconds. His throbbing dick tenting the front of his pajamas, he slipped his hands through the opening in the front to grasp his tortured dick. He stroked it ever so gently at first, and gradually, he harmonized his strokes to her rhythm.

When she shifted to lie on her side, and moved to reposition her toys, he lost his vantage view of her erotic exhibition.

Impatiently and subconsciously, he pushed the door a little; the little creaking sound that followed was the loudest noise he had ever heard. His heart jumped into his mouth, scared that she had heard him.

She apparently didn't notice anything, as she proceeded to insert the huge vibrator into her dripping hole and started to do herself first in short strokes, then with longer, deeper strokes. She worked the smaller vibrator from her nipples down her tummy to her clit, and with both her hands moving furiously, it wasn't long before she started to shiver as waves of excitement spread from her loins through the whole of her body. She let out a series of curses and moans as her body was seized by a fit of convulsions. Her orgasm was violently intense and so beautiful to watch. The jerking about had flipped her right onto her back, and as Damian was sucked into the vortex of his own orgasm, his last coherent thought was that of seeing her looking straight into his soul.... Four eyes glazed over by a powerful mixture of passion and lust.

When he regained his senses, she was laying still in bed, as though she had fallen into post coital slumber. He tidied up and tip-toed away, sincerely hoping that he had just imagined her looking at him, wishing somehow that even if she saw him, that knowledge would be lost in the aftershocks of her cataclysmic orgasm. The seed of doubt is however, firmly planted in his mind. Only time would tell.

To Be Continued . . .
Published 
Written by DonAbdul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments