Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Filling in the Gaps, Part Three

"A surprise call at work, an evening of pleasure."

9
2 Comments 2
9.4k Views 9.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words
After the first few weeks and making some interesting connections, my work schedule took precedence over my sexual adventures. With almost no time for clandestine meetings, I suspended my ad in the personals. Work went into overdrive so even a long lunch for a quickie blowjob wasn’t feasible. The lie of working late that I’d told my wife was now the truth. Instead of sucking the cocks of strangers in their cars I was at my desk, alone, sometimes into the night.

In a couple of weeks our project schedules had relaxed a bit. Overtime was optional again, not mandatory, and everyone was more relaxed. It also set my mind thinking again about, well, other things. I decided to once again go to the personal ads for some fun. I longed for that sweet salty taste and the sexy way a man’s cock grows hot and stiff just before delivering his cum into your mouth.

Before I got the chance to get online I got a surprise call at work late one afternoon from Stephen, the hotel manager. After exchanging initial small talk he got to the point.

“I’ve got a room available tonight,” he began, “after about 5:30 but for as long as we want to use it. Are you still game?”

I remembered parking in a grove of trees while he fed my face eight inches of uncut beauty. Stephen had told me sometimes rooms became available when people checked out late and asked if I’d be up for joining him again. Hell yes I was still game. I stammered a bit while my mind went through things. What excuse could I give to give me the most time? Where could I be that I couldn’t be called? I told Stephen I could be there.

“When you get here just come up to the front desk and I’ll give you the key,” he instructed. “Just go up to the room and get undressed. I’ll call the room before I come up.”

I agreed and hung up the phone. I decided to tell my wife I was staying late for a prototype build in the lab. After hours the receptionist went home and the phones didn’t ring in the prototype build lab. I could be there half the night!

At 5:30 I locked my desk and left work. Most people left at five so the plant was pretty deserted. I drove downtown to the hotel and parked. I took a small bottle of baby oil from the glove box (just in case) and went inside. Stephen was at the front desk. He saw me approach and greeted me.

“Good evening, sir,” he said, handing me a key. “Enjoy your night.”

I thanked him and walked to the elevator. Once on my floor I found the room and went inside. I was nervous, the butterflies in my stomach going crazy. The bed was unmade and I sat down at the end and began to undress. I kicked off my shoes and socks, removed my shirt and finally lowered my pants and stepped out of them.

Not having any idea that Stephen would call, I had not worn anything special to work. I looked down at my satin panties and gave my hardening cock a rub. They were simple red satin Vassarette briefs with high cut sides, my favorite for work days. They were cut generous enough to hold everything in place but still, with the high sides, they showed off my long legs. The material was butter soft and stretched enough to hold my growing cock. I thought about Stephen’s stiff prick and the way he had held my head that day in his car and fed it to me. There was a growing wet spot in the material now.

I was startled back to reality by the ringing phone. It was Stephen, apologizing for taking so long but saying he was on his way. In a few minutes there was a key in the door and Stephen walked in and locked the door behind him. He strode over to stand in front of me, looking down sternly. I’d stopped stroking myself but the wetness on the front of my panties betrayed me.

“Didn’t I tell you to be naked?” he scolded looking down at my wetness. “And what’s this about?”

“Er, well I …” I stammered.

“Stand up and turn around,” he ordered. “And bend over.”

I stood up meekly and obeyed. I faced the bed and bent at the waist until my face was in the covers. Stephen took hold of the waistband of my panties and roughly jerked them down exposing my ass. Crack! His hand landed firmly across my ass and sent me forward into the bed. I started to protest when his hand landed a second stinging slap to my naked butt cheeks. I winced into the covers and then a third crack filled the room. Almost in tears I leaned my head down on the bed.

“Next time when I say ‘be naked’ what will you do?” Stephen reprimanded.

“I’ll be naked, sir,” I whimpered. I reached back and slid the panties down, letting them fall to the floor.

He began hurriedly undressing. When he was in his socks and t-shirt he walked over to stand behind me and stroked himself hard. My ass was hot and red from the spanking, a new and very sexy feeling for me. I couldn’t believe the mixture of stinging hot and cool air on my exposed ass. The feel of Stephen’s cock in the crack of my ass brought me an erotic mix of anticipation and apprehension. I remembered how big his cock was in my mouth and almost panicked to think of it pushing into my tight ass.

“I brought some baby oil,” I blurted out.

FrankieFoxie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FrankieFoxie

“Please, sir, it’s here on the bed.”

Stephen stopped and then reached for the bottle. He put some on his erect cock and then poured some on me. I felt it run down my crack and onto the back of my scrotum. He rubbed his cock up and down my slick butt crack and then across my rosy red and still stinging cheeks.

“I could see you watching when we were all in the van and I was fucking your girly friend,” he started. “You wanted my cock in your ass, didn’t you?”

“Oh, yes sir. Please sir,” I begged.

I tried to relax when I felt his cock press against me, slippery and hot. He held my hips with one hand and guided himself to my opening. I spread my legs wider, relaxed and bent further into the bed. This is going to hurt, I thought.

The slick oil let his cock’s head pop through pretty easily. I breathed out deeply, partly in relief and partly to further relax my body. He pushed deeper and the pain came with his thrust. Deeper still and I felt myself stretching to accommodate his girth. Finally with him almost entirely inside the pain began to lessen. Stephen started moving in and out of me while holding my hips to steady me, steadily picking up his pace.

“God you’re tight,” he said almost panting now. “I haven’t had a fuck since that day in the van. I’m gonna blow a load into you.” His voice was hoarse and almost desperate.

Oh yes!” I replied. “Fuck me. Use me. Fill me. I want it all.”

His pounding continued almost feverishly. His grip on my hips and the savage thrusting of his cock left me bouncing about like a rag doll. His cock was so deep in me now and pushing against my prostate with each ravaging. God I loved a cock in me. I loved the slick feel of the oil each time he entered me again. I wanted him to fuck me to death.

I felt his pace start to jerk and his fingers gouge into the flesh of my hips. He was ready, so ready. With one massive thrust he exploded inside me. Hot cum poured deep into my ass with him still pumping more. I was in heaven. After about ten more slow thrusts he could barely move and leaned against me, his cock buried deep and his sweaty hips pressed against my ass.

When he finally stood up and pulled out of me I felt empty and (although I tried to keep it inside me) his cum began to run down my leg. When I stood up the cum gushed out of me. Stephen handed me a tissue but it was soaked immediately.

“Would you like to take a shower?” he asked in a voice of genuine concern.

I nodded. He stripped off the rest of his clothes and we walked into the bathroom. He started the water and when it was ready we stepped in together. My body was tingling from being masterfully fucked but sore and aching too. The hot water was divine. Stephen reached out for my semi flaccid cock.

“You didn’t get any last time either, as I recall,” he said softly.

As we soaped each other, using far more touching than necessary, my cock hardened to it full size. Stephen took my cock along with his together in his one hand and started stroking both. I closed my eyes and sank into the feeling.

“Does that feel good?” he asked.

“Oh yes,” I breathed.

“Let’s get dried off,” he said.

We stepped out and dried each other, again using far more touching than necessary. We walked out to the bed and lay down next to one another. My cock was still very erect and Stephen noticed. He moved down the bed, took my cock in his hand and gave it a kiss.

“You were very good tonight,” he stated, “very very good.”

“Thank you sir,” I breathed.

In one swift movement I watched the whole length of my shaft disappear into Stephen’s mouth. I gasped and lay back enveloped in the ecstasy. He began sucking and tonguing and I hardened quickly to his skill. I lay back, at times with my eyes closed in another world but also watching, watching a man who knows and loves sucking cocks.

As I got nearer and nearer I could tell Stephen was more excited, anticipating what was about to happen. It started slowly at first, a rush of sensation starting deep in my pelvis and then became a runaway train that rocketed up my inflamed cock. When my orgasm took me, that runaway train burst from the head of my spasming cock and filled Stephen’s waiting mouth with the cum that had been too long captive.

Stephen swallowed, almost choking on the volume that shot out of me. My orgasm slowed and his swallows became less desperate. He began to slowly and lovingly suck the remaining cum from me until I put my hand on him.

“I think we both needed that,” he said looking up and we laughed together.

Stephen got up and started to dress. He told me he had to get going but to stay if I wanted and just leave the key in the room when I left. He thanked me and then asked if I would do this again.

“Anytime,” I said. “Just call me. Thank you.”

Stephen slipped on his suit coat and started for the door. When he reached the door he turned to me.

“I know someone I think you’d like to meet,” he said. “And I think she’d like to meet you. Next time, perhaps?”

“Next time,” I answered.

He smiled a wicked smile and closed the door behind him.

Published 
Written by biguy2play
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments