Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Times

"First sexual experiences..."

21
8 Comments 8
18.6k Views 18.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

It was the late 60’s, I was just sixteen, a teenager and sexually innocent. I had just discovered the joys of masturbation. I couldn’t leave my cock alone. I was wanking at least once a day, but felt the need to share my discovery.

One night, I visited my best mate at his home. His parents were out so we had the house to ourselves. The conversation quickly turned to wanking. He was as enthusiastic as me, and we agreed to get our cocks out. I had not seen another cock, so I was keen to check it out.

We sat next to each other, unzipped our jeans and pulled out our very hard cocks. Whilst mine was straight, his bent to the right which I was surprised to see. But we were both eager to get started. My heart was beating fast in anticipation of watching him wank and letting him watch me.

We started off slowly, gently pulling on our cocks, and watching each other. After a short time, I asked him if I could hold his cock. He told me he wanted to hold mine, so we swapped hands. I loved the feeling of holding his cock and quickly got to work wanking him hard. He did the same to me, and my breathing became heavier, and my heart was beating faster.

We wanked each other for about ten minutes, then he came all over my hand without any warning. I wasn’t ready for that. I had to wipe his cum off my hand as I had no idea that licking it off would have been better.

My mate then continued to wank me off until I came all over his hand and my stomach. After cleaning up, we got dressed and carried on as if nothing had happened. However, there was more to come that night...

I left my mate's house and went to catch my bus home. Before I got there, I was stopped by a guy wearing an RAF uniform. He asked me to stand next to him while he wanked in his trousers. He didn’t want anyone to see him, so I was to be his lookout.

Being fairly innocent, I didn’t see that this was a problem. So, he was pulling on his cock while talking to me about nothing in particular. He never asked me my age or anything about my sexual experience, so I was not suspicious about his motives.

He asked me to walk with him, and he took me to a dark alley. Still not sure what he wanted, I went along. When we got there he asked me if I had seen a man's cock before. As I hadn’t, he offered to show me his. As I had only seen my mates cock earlier, I was very interested.

I soon realised that my cock had become very hard in my pants in anticipation of seeing his cock. He unzipped his trousers and took it out. It was longer and thicker than my mates. He asked me to touch it. So I grabbed it with my hand and started to pull it hard.

BettyRossi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BettyRossi

He started to groan, and asked me if I had ever given a blow job. I had no idea what this was, so he had to explain. I wasn’t sure if sticking his cock in my mouth was a great idea, but I was very horny and willing to consider anything.

So I got on my knees in front of him and he put the tip of his cock in my mouth. I started to lick the head then he put his hand on the back of my head and pushed his cock further into my mouth. He then started to fuck my mouth gently. This felt good, and my cock was throbbing and desperate to be touched. 

After a few minutes thrusting, I got a taste in my mouth, a salty taste I had not experienced before. He then asked me to lick his cock clean even though he hadn’t fully cum into my mouth.

I then stood up and he asked me if I wanted a blow job. My cock was bursting out of my pants so I agreed. He opened my pants and pulled them down along with my shorts. He then got onto his knees and took my throbbing cock into his mouth. He worked it hard and started to grab my arse, which felt great.

He then went to my arsehole and started to push his finger inside. That hurt a little, so he lubed his finger and pushed it all the way in. My cock got even harder the further he pushed. Then he tried to get two fingers inside. Again this hurt a little but soon felt great. I soon shot my load into his mouth then he licked me clean.

I thought that this was the end, but he still had a very hard cock. He then turned me round, told me to bend down, and pulled my arse cheeks apart. He then started to push his cock into my arsehole, which hurt at first.

Once fully inside, he stopped, then put his hand on my cock again and started to work it. Then he started thrusting into my arse. I could feel his balls banging against my arse, and the feeling was like nothing I had experienced before.

I quickly got another erection whilst he was fucking me, then I felt him shudder and stop. He had shot his load into my arse. Thinking that was it, he asked me to fuck him as my cock was ready to go. How could I refuse?

He turned to the wall, pulled apart his arse cheeks and I pushed my cock in as far as it would go. He took it easily, and I started fucking him as hard and quick as I could. After a few minutes, I shot my next load into his arse. 

We both then got dressed and we went our separate ways without any discussion about what had just occurred. It was a strange day and I never again had sex with another male. Would I do it again now if the situation arose? Who knows?

Published 
Written by Will64
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments