Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fishing For Fun

"A chance encounter turns out to be with a dream guy...."

45
22 Comments 22
17.2k Views 17.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words


I love getting away from all the city stresses mainly by going for walks in the deep countryside. Away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Away from the noise and the pressure. As a family we would walk for miles but now, as the kids have grown and moved on, it’s just my wife and me out on these rambles. Normally that is, but this time she was shopping with her sister in the city so I was alone. I’d left the car in the car park, map in hand, and headed into the hills. After a couple of hours, I referred to the map and spotted a small lake on it, maybe another 20 minutes walk away further north. Deciding it was a great place to stop for lunch I headed that way and eventually came through the forest into the clearing where the lake was located.

It was a summer’s day. Hot and humid. I took my backpack off and sorted out the food and drink. I also took off my shirt to let the sun’s rays hit me. That left just boots, socks and shorts on. No underwear: well it was a hot day. I settled down to the food and drink and after a while, satiated, I lay down for a quick nap.

Sometime later I awoke to the sound of a ‘whoosh’, followed by a ‘plop’, of something hitting water. As I gathered my senses I rose and looked around, and I saw a fisherman sitting nearby. He was hidden by the sunshade umbrella but with all the equipment around him, and the three fish beside him, it was obvious what he was doing. So being friendly I walked around the huge umbrella to say my greetings.

Then I saw him. Sitting there on the lakeside grassy knoll, beer can beside him, fishing rod in hand. And naked! Well not quite fully nude as he was wearing walking boots and socks like me but not a stitch more. He saw me and without embarrassment caught my eye and smiled. “Hi there,” he said, totally unabashed.

“Oh, er, em, sorry. I’m very sorry,” I muttered and turned to leave.

“Wait,” he responded “Stay and have a beer. I don’t mind me if you don’t mind me. Besides, you have just about the same clothing on as me apart from those shorts and a pair of briefs.”

I laughed, “No briefs,” I replied “It’s a hot day and I love to be free.” He simply moaned loudly!

I sat down beside him and took the offered can. We chatted for a while about this and that as he fished. After a while he explained that he loved being nude, more or less any chance he could get. And he thought that in the open air was best. In reply I told him that I also love being naked when I could but that normally means on holiday, on nude beaches, as I don’t get much chance to strip off for periods of time at home. We chatted about the freedom and benefits of no clothes, the morality of it and the sights you can see when unclothed bodies are on display. As we chatted the talk turned more to ‘virtual’ sex with those imaginary naked people we yakked about. Male and female. Young and old. All colours. All shapes and sizes.

After a while of this uninhibited chat, he suggested, “Why not drop those shorts buddy and swing free like me?” as the talk got hornier and more detailed.

As he spoke he glanced down at his own cock. So having had a couple of beers by now, and losing my natural shyness, I stood up and removed my shorts. Apart from my boots and socks I was now naked in the open outdoors, free to be spotted by anyone around. From his sitting position he looked me up and down and said, “That’s better bud. So much more a natural freedom, just the way man should be.”

I suddenly became conscious that my cock was growing bigger, as blood pumped through the veins to my shaft and cock head. The talk had already turned me on such that as I removed my shorts I was already semi-hard but I hoped it would deflate. As soon as he looked at me it started growing and hardening even more. I turned and quickly sat down again trying to hide my manhood and I, no doubt, blushed.

“It’s a natural reaction to the talk buddy,” he laughed, “So don’t be embarrassed. Look at my cock.” The way he had been sitting behind his fishing equipment had previously half hidden his hips and groin area so that I had not seen his cock apart from stolen glances earlier. Now as he revealed it to me, it was fully swollen and engorged with blood.

“By the way, I’m Mark,” I told him.

“Bill,” he replied, “And I fish for fun!” We shook hands. It was quite surreal, two naked guys, both with stiff, hard, cocks, in the open countryside, shaking hands and introducing themselves.

I smiled at him, “Nice rod and twin reels,” I recall saying as I looked at his groin.

Bill laughed loudly, “Your rod is no small beginners one. And it’s good to see that it extends to a good man-sized, useful, length pole. Do you handle it much?” he enquired.

“Ha ha!” I chortled “Yeah quite often and normally with good results cumming from it.”

“Do you often let other men borrow your rod?” he asked.

Suddenly the sexual tension was out. I knew exactly what he meant. I hadn’t said but I am bi-sexual having dabbled with men a few times before I married and the last time being around six years ago.

“Yes,” I slowly answered as I rolled over onto my back “But only with a guy who knows how to handle a staff.” I smiled at him.

“Well I have experience and can handle any type and size as you can see.” And with that he took his fishing rod between his legs and seductively stroked it up and down as if jerking off. We both laughed and that eased the situation.

Bill sat on his rug and I lay back, leaning up slightly on my elbows. We chatted more and we talked about our home lives and our wives. And our sex lives. Or, in my case, the lack of it. I started to feel tired with the sun beating down on my nakedness, the humidity and the beer, all having effects. So I lay down, flat on my back and started drifting into the twilight of sleep.

However I was startled out of my peace by the feel of a cold, wet, cream hitting my cock and balls. I sharply sat up, leaning on my elbows, to see Bill kneeling beside me pouring sun tan lotion over my genitals.

EmillyKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyKiss

“You don’t want to get those precious parts burnt as you sleep,” he said. “Besides, this may help you to relax more.”

As I watched he held my cock in his hand and started to rub the cream into it and my balls. Well, what a surprise. My shaft started to stiffen straight away and within seconds it was solid meat and blood. Bill looked into my eyes as he started the manipulations running both hands over the centre of my sex and straying to my stomach and thighs. After a while he was caressing them all, rather than rubbing the lotion into my skin. Both hands caressed my inner thighs, the backs of his hands nudging my orbs. It was a sensual and relaxing massage. Then he moved around to my groin and hips and then slowly onto my stomach and chest. It was superb. Both hands brushed over my skin as my cock throbbed and begged for release. My balls tingled as I watched and felt him work on me, building my excitement. I lay back and reached down for him. My hand found his nearest thigh and I moved over it in search of his, no doubt, equally straining cock. As I moved my hand onto his shaft one of his hands took my own shaft. Oh it was blissful, having this guy pay homage to my orgasmic delights.

His cock had been circumcised, whilst I had not. So as I toyed with his prick I could feel the pre-cum leaking from his tiny slit and I smeared it over his exposed, satin feel, cock helmet. He was emitting a load of the clear, sticky substance and so his cock head had become slippery and smooth. As I did that, his hands were working on my cock and the leaking pre-cum from my own helmet slit. I felt him pull my foreskin back and rub the natural lubricant over my own, now smooth, purple head.

After a while I started stroking his shaft up and down with three of my fingers. He groaned and moaned and started doing the same to me. A few minutes of mutual masturbation followed where few words were exchanged but from the sounds being emitted by us both we were enjoying this.

Then Bill lent forward and placed the whole of my swollen, sensitive cock head into his mouth. Oh, that was fantastic and instantly my back arched so as to try and get more of my sexual centre into his mouth. I started to slowly buck my hips up and down trying to get an in and out motion going but he resisted at first pulling his head back as I pushed up. He held my cock head only in his mouth as his tongue swirled around my satin helmet. He had done this before, and often! Eventually he moved his lips down my shaft slowly until he bottomed out against my body and balls. He held my rod deep in his oral cavity for a good few seconds then proceeded to very slowly raise his head releasing my sex rod from its warm, wet confines. And then he plunged down again, and then up again. Bill started a steady rhythm of sucking into and releasing my cock from his mouth. The sensation this was giving to the nerves within my sweet sensitive staff of life was fantastic. He had indeed done this before, and often by the skill he was doing it with. Up and down, in and out. Taking my weeping pre-cum and swallowing that.

As I lay there and Bill’s head bobbed up and down on my meat giving me sensations I hadn’t had in years. I placed a hand on his head to add to the motion he was creating. As Bill continued, I kept a steady stroking rhythm on his cock.

But then I started feeling that familiar tingling, sensitivity on my cock head that indicated that I was nearing the point of no return. More sucking and bobbing by Bill got me humping his mouth and stroking his cock harder. My breathing changed to gasps of anticipation, all my senses gravitated to a tiny slit at the end of my manhood. Hearing stopped, smell stopped, taste stopped touch stopped, eyes now closed. My balls tightened and I almost felt the rush of hot white lava shooting up my shaft tube.

And then I came. With a wild shout of joy my back arched, my body stiffened and the white lava erupted from my volcano. As the first shot of sperm volleyed from my slit I felt Bill’s body tighten, he wrapped his hand on mine and pumped his manhood hard and growled deeply as I pumped my cream into him. His vocal vibrations heightened my cock feelings so as his ivory, warm, slimy cream landed on my side and stomach. I was in an orgasmic receptiveness.

Shot after shot of my cum blasted into Bill’s mouth and he took it all. I squirmed, I moaned, I groaned, I bucked my hips. I was in a frenzy of sexual delight. I pressed on his head as the spasm overtook me. And as I came I experienced Bill shudder and buck and moan as his body experienced his own sexual joy whilst his mouth had control of mine. After a few shots my blasts of cum became a creamy flow from my prick slit, until I was spent. And so was Bill.

As we recovered our overall senses, and breathing returned to normality, Bill sat back up. I looked to se his mouth wet with excretions and his cock dribbling its last remnants of cum. My body was splattered with Bill’s cum shots whilst my cock was slowly beginning to wilt, used and abused (pleasantly) by Bill’s mouth. Both of us collapsed back, side by side satiated with gratification.

After coming back to reality for a short while, I said that I had better get dressed and head home. After I cleaned up and whilst putting my shorts back on, Bill suggested I have a few more minutes with him. So, easily persuaded, I lay down again and I’m not sure if it was the sun, the drink or the sex that made me drowsy, but I drifted off to sleep.

When I awoke there was no sign of Bill or any of his fishing equipment. I stood up and looked around, but to no avail. He had gone. Then realisation dawned on me. Damn, it had all been a dream. A horny dream: but just dream nevertheless.

As I drove home disappointment washed over me when I thought of the events in the dream and how it would never happen again.

A few days later my wife came up to me and said “Mark, I found this card in your shorts. Who is Bill and why does he fish for fun?” Blushing, I excitedly, nervously, took the card. It read “Bill Carp. Fishing for Fun. By the Lascivious Lake every Saturday.”

Well. Now what was I planning on doing next weekend?



Please leave a comment on this story..

Published 
Written by purplepal
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments