Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

flatmates

"first attempt at this category- hope you like it."

35
12 Comments 12
25.3k Views 25.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words


He had to make it happen. Ever since he had seen his house mate Jake masturbating he wanted him. He couldn't understand it, he had never before been attracted to men, he had a girlfriend but ever since that night his dreams were filled with images of his house mate stroking his cock and screaming in ecstasy.

Dan could remember that night so well- it was hot and he couldn't sleep, he kept hearing sounds of pleasure coming from his friend's room, he tried to ignore them but they went on for hours and he couldn't believe that it was carrying on so long. When he quietly crept to his friend's door and peeked in through the crack his friend was screaming and stroking his big smooth cock fast. He watched as thick ropes of cum spurted out and then to his amazement his friend continued stroking himself hard again and starting it all over.

That night he went back to his room and masturbated to the images of what he had seen and fell asleep after cumming hard. Now every time he saw Jake he felt his cock stiffening. He knew his flat mate was straight and therefore didn't know how to approach him, he feared being rejected and his mind was preoccupied with thoughts of ways to realize his desires. What he didn't know was that his friend was bi and that he had noticed the way Dan reacted to him.

On that Saturday they both stayed at home seeing as their girlfriends were on a girl's night out. After a few beers each repaired to his own room in the claim that they were going to sleep but that was not the case. Jake had decided to help Dan make the first move so when in his room he put on some porn and started stroking his hard cock, loud sounds of ecstasy escaping his lips. When Dan heard what was going on in Jakes room his own cock stiffened into an actually painful erection and he couldn't suppress the urge to peek in on Jake.

When he got to jakes room he saw that the door was standing wide open. Jake was lying on his bed and moaning as he touched himself. Dan stood hypnotized, a big tent in his boxers- when Jake turned his head and looked straight at him he didn't know what to do.

"Sorry", he stammered but did not move away.

Jake kept stroking as he looked his friend in the eyes. Dan didn't know how but his legs moved of their own accord and he found himself sitting on Jake's bed. Without saying a word Jake reached out and his hand wrapped around Dan's bulge through his boxers Dan moaned and pushed his hips toward Jake's hand.

Jake let go of his bulge and was now pulling down the boxers, revealing Dan's hard cock, which was glistening with precum. His cock was only a little smaller than Jake's, with a nice pink head. Jake did not hesitate before taking that beautiful cock into his mouth. Dan felt he might pass out as jakes lips closed around his cock, he grunted and pushed his hips forward, Jake's hand cupped his balls and his tongue was swirling around Dan's head. He started bobbing his head up and down, taking the seven inch cock deeper into his mouth each time. He was loving the taste and feel of it in his mouth, the mushroom head and the shaft with its veins. His own eight inch cock was rock solid and a bead of precum was glistening on the head. Dan was moaning louder now and his cock was leaking precum into jakes mouth. Feeling that Dan was close Jake picked up the pace and started massaging Dan's balls as he sucked him. Suddenly Dan's hands moved to hold Jake's head, he thrust up and screamed as he shot load after load into Jake's mouth. Jake swallowed all he could, loving the taste of his friend, but some still ran out of the corners of his mouth. When Dan finally stopped cumming and released his head Jake moved up and surprised Dan by kissing him passionately on the mouth.

Dan tasted his own cum off Jake's lips and the taste and feel of jakes tongue made his cock semi hard again. The two of them started kissing and fondling each other which caused Dan's cock to be hard again. His cock rubbed against Jake's as they kissed and caressed each other, and an unfamiliar tingle ran through his body, all he could think about now was feeling it in his ass. He kissed Jake's neck up to his ear.

"Please fuck me", he whispered.

Jake looked into his eyes- "are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes, I want it so much".

Jake kissed him again and pushed him down onto the bed. He went to a drawer and took out a bottle of lube. First he rubbed it into Dan's ass, massaging his tight virgin ass hole so he would relax, then rubbing it onto his own cock. He lifted Dan's legs over his shoulders and pointed his cock to Dan's ass hole. Dan felt a dull pressure and then a sharp pain as Jake applied a little more pressure, he yelped and flinched to get away from Jake's cock.

"Do you want me to continue?" Jake asked as he looked into his eyes.

Dan thought for a moment then nodded his head "yes".

"Then relax and look into my eyes".

Again Jake positioned his cock at the entrance and started pushing. again Dan felt pain but he resisted the urge to flinch away, he concentrated on Jake's eyes which were full of desire, and Jake managed to push the head of his cock in. He stopped moving and let Dan get accustomed to his cock.

CloheBluum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CloheBluum

Dan, who had never had anything in his ass, felt surprisingly good- the pain had subsided and he was suddenly aware that despite the pain his cock was rock hard and leaking precum. As Jake started slowly pushing in again Dan felt unbelievable pleasure and precum was literally flowing out of his cock, he moaned and cooed. Jake started moving in and out of him, slowly at first but gaining speed as Dan's tight virgin ass caused him to lose all self control. Jake's cock kept hitting Dan's prostate and Dan was screaming and clutching the sheets, he felt as though he was about to explode despite the fact that no one was touching his cock. Jake's hand reached to Dan's face, and he ran his finger over Dan's parted lips getting it wet. Dan was moaning, his eyes glazed with lust. Jake ran his wet finger over his lover's nipple and Dan felt his whole body tensing, his cock was twitching and his balls felt incredibly tight, he needed to cum badly. Jake was also close, he was fucking Dan harder and harder; he felt Dan's ass tighten as Dan approached orgasm and couldn't stand it anymore. he felt the surge in his balls and cock, he leaned down to whisper something in his lovers ear but as soon as his stomach touched Dan's cock Dan let out a scream and started cumming, his cock squirted more and more cum, his body felt on fire- he had never experienced anything like it. Dan's ass contracted as he came and sent Jake over the edge- he grunted and his cock exploded in Dan's ass. Dan felt the hot cum hitting his bowels and started cumming again, his chest and abs were covered in his cum, and some even hit his face and lips.

When Jake's orgasm subsided he collapsed on top of Dan and they shared a slow passionate kiss, Dan wrapped his arms and legs around Jake.

"I have wanted you for so long", he whispered in Jake's ear.

"I know", chuckled Jake, "let's go get a shower". He lifted off Dan and held out a hand for him.

They got under the hot water and started soaping each other up, washing the sweat and cum off one another. Dan soaped Jake's cock and balls and kneaded them gently, an action which caused Jake's cock to become hard again. Dan wasted no time and kneeled in front of Jake, rinsing and stroking him until Jake was grunting with pleasure and his cock was rock hard. Dan started licking Jake's balls, taking them in his mouth and sucking them. Jake felt his knees going week with pleasure and griped Dan by the shoulders to prevent himself from falling. Dan was now licking Jake's cock, making wet slobbering noises of enjoyment, his own cock was rigid again and begging for attention. He was sucking Jake's cock with such passion that Jake felt he wouldn't last long despite having cum not long ago. Dan was now deep throating Jake's cock, his face touching Jake's stomach. Jake felt Dan's throat tight over his cock and tried his hardest to resist releasing the pressure he now felt in his balls but after a few more times he couldn't hold himself any longer.

"I'm cumming", he moaned- warning Dan so he could move away a little, but Dan just moaned and gripped Jake's butt, pulling him closer.

Jake exploded shooting hot cum down Dan's throat. When Dan felt Jake's spurts were becoming weaker he moved away and caught the rest of the cum is his mouth.

Before Jake had time to recover from his powerful orgasm he felt himself being pushed against the tiled wall and Dan's finger sliding between his ass cheeks, over his ass hole. He moaned and stuck his ass out, Dan pressed himself behind him and Jake felt Dan's cock pressing against his ass cheeks. Dan was rubbing up against him both moaning as their bodies mashed together. Dan positioned his cock and pushed into Jake's ass hole, at first he felt jakes ass hole resisting but then the head was in with a satisfying pop. He pushed again and his cock entered Jake's ass all the way, the tightness surprised him and he grunted in appreciation. Jake was pushing back onto Dan and moaning, the cock in his ass hitting his prostate and causing him to be hard again.

"Fuck me hard", he urged Dan in a thick voice and Dan was quick to oblige.

Dan started fucking Jake hard and fast, slamming into him, his hand circled Jake's hip and he started jacking his cock as he fucked him. Dan kept fucking Jake that way for a long time, both moaning and grunting. After a while Dan felt he was close again, he leaned in even closer to Jake and ran his tongue over jakes neck up to his ear, he bit Jake's ear playfully which caused jakes cock to twitch and swell even more. He kept biting Jake's ear and jacking his cock as he fucked him fast, knowing that he would explode any second. Jake was in a sensory overload, his orgasm was building fast into an all consuming wave, his ass started to twitch and his cock spurted load after load of cum. Dan, who was close before, exploded the moment jakes ass started twitching- he felt as though his cock was being milked.

Both men were screaming their pleasure, cumming hard and long.

When Dan pulled out a huge load of cum leaked out of Jake's ass and down his thighs.

"I think we need another shower", Jake chuckled as he kissed Dan on the lips.

Published 
Written by kinkitten
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments