Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friend visits me at Uni

"A friend stays over in my room at uni and we have some fun."

11
2 Comments 2
16.9k Views 16.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words
It had been several months since my last sexual encounter with a guy, my previous buddy had moved away in the middle of the summer. I was at Uni now. I was lucky enough to be at Uni with several other friends, and this particular friend, Joe, had come to visit all of us, but stayed in my room. I'd fancied him for ages. He had dark hair, slightly tanned skin and a muscular frame, not stupidly muscled, but toned enough to drive me wild.

Me, Joe and some friends had gone out clubbing for the night and when we came back Joe was just a bit drunk. I was pretty sober as I hadn't had much to drink. We got back to my room and I sat down on my bed. Joe started to get undressed, I'd expected him to go to the toilet and get changed in there, but I wasn't going to complain. I just sat back and enjoyed the show as he bent over in front of me, taking off his boxers, and I got one hell of an eyeful. He had a lovely plump ass that just screamed for the attention of my hands and lips. I wasn't totally sober, so maybe my decision making wasn't the best. I reached out and grabbed his ass.

It took me a few seconds to realise what I'd just done, but he did notice. He instantly turned around.
"You're gay?" He said, a look of surprise on his face.
I just stared back at him blankly. For some reason I couldn't respond, I was too shocked at what I'd just done.
"Good, maybe that means we can have some fun." He said.
He sat down next to me, still naked, grabbed my head and kissed me, swirling his tongue around my mouth as I returned the kiss. He cupped my crotch as I reached down to grasp his semi-erect cock. I started to give him a hand job as he removed my t-shirt. I started to move down, lingering on his hard, dark nipples. I slid down off the bed to my knees in front of him and started to suck on his shaved balls. I could feel his 7" thick cock getting harder in my hand, and I could feel his precum starting to cover the thumb I was massaging the head of his cock with. He was just leaning back with his mouth open in a silent moan of pleasure. This moan turned slightly more vocal as I mouth my lips from his balls to his cock.

His cock was thicker than Thomas' had been, and it filled my mouth much better. I savoured the feel and taste of his cock in my mouth as I bobbed my head back and forth, fondling his balls with a free hand. I could feel he was about cum, so I stopped. I stood up and removed my trousers and boxers, my cock flopping out. He quickly leaned forward and began to suck me off. He was clearly new to cocksucking, but he wasn't too bad at it. I pushed his head back after a few minutes and gave him a quick kiss before saying,
"That wasn't what I had in mind," I said with a wink.
I straddled him and pushed my cock up to his chest, before I lowered myself onto his cock. We didn't have any lube, so it was slow going for a short while. However, he seemed to ooze precum, and it soon lubricated the inside of my ass. I started to bounce up and down on his cock. This was the first time I'd been able to look at the face of the person who was inside my ass, and it turned me on even more.

KendraConnorr1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraConnorr1

His eyebrows were raised and his mouth open. His eyes looked straight up at me, filled with a look of pleasure. I promptly filled that gaping mouth with my tongue as I kissed him passionately. He grasped for my cock and started to give me a hand job as I rocked back and forth on his cock. We kept going for several minutes, my ass filled with his thick cock. It felt soo good. My cock was rubbing against his stomach as his pushed its way into my asshole repeatedly, feeling better with each thrust, stretching me more and more.

He broke off the kiss and said "I'm about to cum."
I immediately hopped off his cock, I wanted to taste his cum, and got into position for easy aiming. He jacked himself off to completion and came directly into my mouth. I swirled the cum around in my mouth, he tasted different to Thomas, but still tasted great. I sucked the head of his cock hungrily, making sure to get every last drop of cum before swallowing. After I had swallowed, he leaned in to kiss me. After he was done he lay back onto the small bed and lifted his knees up to his chest. His desire was obvious. I moved to line up my cock with his tight asshole. His eyes screwed up and his nose crinkled as the tip of my cock entered him. My god he was tight! I'm pretty sure that was the first time he'd taken anal. That was 2 guys anal virginity I'd taken.

I slowly ramped up the pace over several minutes, easing in and out as his hole gripped my cock. The moans escaping his mouth gave away the fact that he quite enjoyed having a cock inside him. I kept going faster and faster until I was pounding him pretty hard, his cock flailing across his stomach. I pushed his legs back further, arching his ass even higher into the air. I could feel my cock rubbing up against the small nub in his ass that I knew could give immense pleasure. His moans grew louder. His cock stopped flailing around as wildly as it grew harder. After a minute or so he came again, but this time more explosively. His cum blasted all over his chest, and some even reached his lips. I leaned forward and kissed him, sucking the salty cum off his lips. This pushed me over the edge, and I pulled out and move my cock up to his face and came in his mouth.

"Don't swallow yet." I said as I leaned in to suck the last of his cum from his cock, then lap up the cum from his gorgeous chest. Once I had a half mouthful of cum I motioned for him to sit up as I sat next to him. Then we kissed, swapping each other's cum between us. We kissed for what seemed like hours, but was probably only a few minutes. We then swapped all the cum to my mouth, he didn't seem to want to swallow, and I swallowed it all.

We both collapsed into my bed at that point, exhausted and we fell asleep with smiles on our faces. The bed was tiny, so we were literally jammed up against each other, but that just made the night even better. We woke up huddled together in the same position. It took a few moments to remember what had happened the previous night, and we laughed lightly before kissing again and starting round 2.
Published 
Written by BiWelshboys
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments