Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gay Love

"Meeting at my apartment"

15
7 Comments 7
11.8k Views 11.8k
825 words 825 words
The other night Chris came over to my apartment. When I opened the door I saw this tall big man standing in front of me. My cock started to tingle right away, knowing that I was going to treat this big strong man like a fuck-bitch turned me on. We sat on the couch and started putting our hands all over each other. Then we wanted to get cleaned up, so I invited him into the shower with me. Well, when I turned around and saw this big fat cock standing in front of me, I got hard as a rock.

In the shower, I soaped Chris up, rubbing my hands all over his body, rubbing his cock and then he turned around and at that time he said he needed me to rub his ass. Then he got very submissive and bent over right in front of me and was backing his ass up to my cock. My cock was like a piece of steel and I just shoved it deep into his ass and gave him no mercy. His head was down and I was plowing his ass like he was a little fuck-bitch. I kept plowing him, his head banging into the wall of the shower and I couldn't stop.

Finally, we got out of the shower and started to dry off. He then again, turned around and offered me his ass. He bent over grabbed a hold of the side of the tub and was begging for my steel hard cock to fuck him again. So I grabbed him by the waist and jammed my hard cock deep into his very well lubed up ass. Standing there in the bathroom fucking the hell out of his ass, I was able to look in the mirror and I could see my cock fucking the hell out of him. When I saw that, I got so fucking hot, I started plowing him even harder. He started to moan. A moan that indicated painful pleasure. He was loving ever minute of it. His moaning got a little louder and I got so fucking hot, my cock was getting harder and thicker as I filled his ass full of hot steamy cum.

It was so hot treating him like a fuck-bitch that I think I came a gallon deep into his hot and begging hole. He loved being fucked hard. After I fucked him in the bathroom, we move into the living room.

ShirleyMorelli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShirleyMorelli

He still had not had enough cock in his ass, so he started sucking on my cock and licking my nuts and rimming me. Feeling his hot tongue on my ass got me hard again. He started begging me to fuck him again.

I rolled him over on to his knees. My cum was still leaking out of his ass and I knew he would be hot and juicy. I again plowed my hard cock in his ass. We were both on our knees and I keep fucking him as hard as I could. He was moaning with ever thrust of my cock deep into his ass. I fucked him until I was completely exhausted.

Because he is such a good fuck and needs a lot of cock in his ass, I am going to have to invite a friend over the next time we fuck. My friend is about 6' 4" tall, has a cock that is about seven inches long and three inches in diameter.

My friend is also the most beautiful black man I have ever seen. He has a chest that is hard as a rock and a huge cock to match. He fucked me one day and when his big black cock plowed into my ass I broke out in a sweat. It was very painful at first and then it turned into great ass fucking pleasure. I was on my back looking up at this hard muscled hot black man and feeling his huge black cock fucking plowing me wide open. I am hoping I can get him to come over and fuck Chris as hard as he fucked me. I am sure Chris would love having a big black cock deep in his ass.

I will fuck Chris first and fill him full of my cum, then the big black cock can use my hot cum as lube. I will be under Chris sucking his cock while looking up at that black cock fucking the hell out of him. Chris will be sucking my cock at the same time. It will be so fucking hot that all three of us will be cumming together. Chris and I will be drinking each others cum and the black guy's cum will be dripping out of Chris' ass down over his nuts and into my mouth. Yummy!

Author's Note: That is my story til the next time I get to fuck the hell out of Chris' hot juicy ass.

Published 
Written by marylandbottom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments