Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Giving my first blowjob

"Friend talked me into sucking him at 16"

76
25 Comments 25
182k Views 182k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Legendary Story
Kevin and I had been friends from about 4 th grade on. We couldn’t have been more different. Where I was shy, insecure, a little overweight and not popular with the girls – Kevin had the physique, the gift of gab, and wasn’t shy. By the time I was 16 and he was 17, he was the most popular guy in high school and the school sports star.

We were friends – best friends – and I truly admired him and in some ways lived vicariously through his successes. Late in his 16th year, he’d gone to a party and managed to convince an 18 yr old girl who was angry that her boyfriend had passed out in a bedroom to suck him. He loved reliving “the blowjob” and constantly re-told me the story of the girl fellating him in vivid detail. Sometimes changing clothes after swimming or something, I’d look at Kevin naked and imagine that girl in front of him, on her knees sucking.

At first, I’d picture myself in his position, looking down and picturing her working on him with her mouth and tongue thinking how good that must have felt. Occasionally though, I’d find myself thinking about her situation – putting myself in her place – there on her knees in front of him - and thinking “what must that be like? Sometimes I’d imagine what it was like being her doing that. After a while, even though I tried putting thoughts like this out of my head, I started wondering what it would be like if it was ME on my knees in front of him. I’d think these thoughts, try to get them out of my head but they’d come back – especially in changing situations where I’d see Kevin nude.

Kevin was both observant and perceptive – he occasionally wink while changing or even shake his cock at me jokingly. I’d roll my eyes like I thought he was nuts but secretly would fantasize about kneeling. I couldn’t get those thoughts out of my head but decided it didn’t matter – it would be my secret fantasy. Besides, I thought – Kevin would never want to be sucked by a guy. How wrong I was.

“Can you imagine what that was like for her? Kneeling with her head tilted up, looking up at me as my pants fell that night and I plunged it into her mouth?” , he said to me in his room one day while changing after swimming.

“Ha.. you HAVE thought about it, haven’t you?”, he commented after seeing my expression

I admitted that I did “wonder” about it… what it was like for her.

“Only one way to know for sure”, he said.

I laughed and said “yeah right”.

Quite honestly, I figured it was guy talk.. bravado.. similar to one guy saying “suck my dick” to another.

Kevin sensed something in me though – even before I realized it – as he later told me, once I admitted wondering about it, he started thinking it would be a “neat challenge” to see if he could convince me to go from “wondering” to “trying”. After that, he’d frequently “kid” me about how I should kneel.. eventually the kidding went to talking about “when” (instead of "should") I finally knelt, saying it with a confidence that he believed it would happen with certainty. The more he talked about it, the more I thought about it. He’d also attempt to tempt me.. changing closer to me.. staying nude longer, chuckling when he’d catch me looking – often “joking” by saying “oh come over here and kneel and get a closer look”.

One day after swimming, he kidded me again about kneeling.

EmmaWright
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaWright

This time I thought “wonder what he’d do if I really knelt?” I suddenly felt myself go to my knees. The look on his face was priceless.. it wasn’t shock, it was more of contentment and satisfaction – he knew this day was coming.

He stepped over in front of me nude, got directly in front of my face. In my naïve way, I had not expected this. My head was swimming at this point… thinking “HE MEANS IT”… it all became rather dreamlike..

“Open your mouth”, he said

At first I said loudly “nooooo.. noooo”.

He put his hand on my shoulder.. said softly “It’s ok… take a deep breath…. It’s ok to want this… stay kneeling…. You’ve thought about this a lot, haven’t you?”

I felt myself nod yes silently. I stayed kneeling, staring intently at his crotch as his cock began a rapid growth from semi hard to fully erect. Even I realized there was now no turning back now. I felt myself tilt my head back… I was looking up at him, just like that girl had been… our eyes locked… I felt my mouth open.. then felt my lips close around it as it entered my mouth. I looked up to see him grinning broadly. My initial nervousness was gone as I felt my right hand go to his ass cheek and my left holding his right leg. This was all new to me but wonderful. I felt myself begin to suck and then feel my tongue begin to stroke his hard shaft and swirl around his head. I heard moaning and realized it was me moaning as I sucked.

“That’s right… suck it, suck it…” Kevin said.

I looked up intently, watching his face, amazed at what I was doing. My head was bobbing as he was swiveling and pushing it in deeper and then back. Each thrust became stronger and deeper and I realized what he was doing – PLUNGING into my mouth, just like he’d done to her!

“You like it?” he asked as I sucked. I attempted a nod of yes.

“It looks really good in your mouth”

I felt his hands on my shoulders, pushing me back… he was easing me to the floor on my back. As I went to my back, it slipped out of my mouth.

“I’m giving you a blowjob! Just like she did!”

“Yes you are! You’re going to be better than her, wait and see!”

He knelt over my face and grabbed a couple pillows from his bed. He slid them under my head, tilting it upward toward his crotch and his incredibly stiff and wet penis. Wet with my spittle. Wet from ME sucking him! I reached up with my right hand and held it as he slid closer to me.

“It needs to be back in your mouth, don’t you think?”

“Yessss” I said breathlessly.

He moved forward to my mouth. The “Plunging” would soon begin again. The head touched my lips and I kissed it. I opened my mouth and it slid in. He begin to thrust in and out, slowly at first but soon with increasing speed and intensity. I moved my hands up and behind him, holding the cheeks of his ass. I sucked and licked as the thrusting continued. As it continued, he began to moan softly , then louder and louder. I felt his cock stiffen even more and I instinctively knew he was close to orgasm. I think realized what he meant – saying I’d be “better” than the girl was. She hadn’t let him cum in her mouth… that’s what he wanted of me.

“Get ready… I’m close” he said breathlessly.

I looked up at him. Our eyes met as he exploded in my mouth.

“YESSSSSS!”

I gagged a bit but most went right down my throat. He stroked my hair, grinning before rising to his feet. I laid there a few minutes in awe and disbelief before getting up.

Published 
Written by OhioMike
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments