Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Glory Hole Virgin

"My first gay blowjob experience."

26
4 Comments 4
20.6k Views 20.6k
951 words 951 words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story about my first experience with a glory hole and my first blowjob from a man."

I couldn't wait to turn eighteen for many reasons. But one of my secret reasons for wanting to get to that age was so that I could finally go into an adult bookstore. Up until then, like most horny teenage boys, I was able to procure porn - magazines and video tapes - to get my fix. But knowing that there was an entire store filled with porn and sex toys just beyond those mirrored doors that I passed almost daily was killing me!

The summer I had turned eighteen, I finally found some time to get myself to the adult bookstore. I went in the early afternoon. The place was centrally located in a business district so most people had gone back to the office. It was quiet on the streets. I walked in and the clerk looked me over and asked for ID right away. I guess I still looked pretty young. He saw that I was recently eighteen and smiled and told me to enjoy myself.

I walked around the store and it was like being a kid in a candy store! The endless amount of porn in all varieties was overwhelming! I also checked out the toy section and saw all kinds of stuff that I couldn't wait to buy once I saved enough cash. I picked out some magazines that I wanted to buy.

As I was walking toward the front, I noticed a little hallway tucked in the corner. There was a sign that said, "No merchandise allowed. Tokens purchased at register." Interesting.

I went to the clerk and asked about the back room. He said that I buy some tokens, go in the booth and watch porn. Holy shit! Amazing. So I bought enough tokens for about fifteen minutes of porn and went back there. It was super dark and there were doors lined up on either side of the hallway. Some of the doors were shut and some were cracked open.

I found an open door and went in. There was a chair facing a screen with a slot for tokes and a couple of buttons. I dropped all my tokens in and the tv fired up with a hot anal scene. I was in heaven! I flipped through the channels to find all kinds of porn! There was straight, groups, gay, trans, anything you could want. Amazing!! I figured out pretty quickly that these were rooms where you watch and jerk. So no one had to tell me twice. I unbuckled my jeans and slid them down.

My cock had been hard the entire time I had been in the store so it felt so good to get it out and stroke. I was completely wrapped up in the experience that I hadn't even noticed that there were a couple of holes between the two rooms on the side wall. One was at eye level and just big enough to look through while the other was lower and big enough for... well... a cock! What the hell, I thought!

NicoleKind
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleKind

Then I saw that there was a guy watching through the hole. He had been watching me stroke. I was taken aback but also kind of turned on. I bent down and looked through the bigger hole and saw a cock that was much bigger than mine. I froze and didn't know what to do. But I couldn't take my eyes off this gorgeous cock.

Up to this point, I had never been with a guy but had been curious. I didn't move away or leave the room so the guy must've sensed that I was into it. The cock came through the hole and was staring me in the face. I didn't know what to do. I took it in my hand and wrapped my finger around the shaft. It was so hard and thick! I stroked it a bit but this was all new to me. He let me stroke his cock for a little bit and then pulled it back.

He then stuck his finger through and made a "come here" motion. So I slipped my achingly hard cock through. Immediately I felt the sensation of a warm, wet mouth engulfing me entirely. I had only had a couple of blowjobs up to this point but this one was different. It was as if I was being milked. I felt like this mouth wanted my cock so bad and was savoring every lick and suck. I had never felt sheer pleasure of being sucked like this before.

It didn't take long as I felt my cock pulsating and shooting streams of cum. He had not removed me from his mouth and was sucking me to the rhythm of my pulsating cock. It was the most pleasurable feeling I had ever felt. He held me in his mouth until I had stopped and started softening up. I withdrew myself from the whole and took a moment to gather myself. He whispered through the hole that I was so hot and slipped a piece of paper through.

I quickly pulled up my pants and left the room. I wasn't sure what had just happened but this was the last thing I had expected. I left the store and looked at the piece of paper. It had a phone number on it. I had just experienced an amazing blowjob and it was from a man.

I loved it and was giddy with the thought of the discovery I had made that day. The first time at the adult bookstore was quite the success. The only thing I regret was not sucking that beautiful cock. I did not make that mistake the next time.

Published 
Written by itisasecret123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments