Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Going For A Ride

"Sometimes you need to make a quick stop to get your rocks off!"

25
9 Comments 9
13.9k Views 13.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words

It was a nice sunny, summer day.  I needed gas and a pack of cigarettes, so I pulled into a local gas station.  There were a couple of cars, and a large pop truck sitting in the parking lot.  I went into the store to make my purchase, and my old friend Dave was inside delivering cases of pop. 

Since he was busy, I went ahead and picked up a soda, and paid for my cigarettes and gas.  I didn't see him right off and walked back to fill up my car.

"Nice shorts," Dave shouted at me.  He made me jump, and I started laughing.  Back in the '70's, I wore cut off Levi's, Daisy Duke type shorts.  They were so worn out, they barely covered my balls, and probably showed a little ass cheek too, especially when I would bend over.

I also wore a cut off t-shirt that showed my belly button.  I was in great shape back then, about six foot, one-hundred-and-forty-five pounds.  I used to run cross-country, and track before I graduated school.

"What the fuck.  What are you doing here," I asked.  "You working hard?"

"No just having fun.  You want to go for a ride, and burn one. I'll bring you back in a couple of hours," Dave went on.

"Yea, what the hell, I'll keep you company!"

I went and finished pumping my gas, and parked the car.  I ran over and jumped up into the passenger side of his truck.  He was driving a small semi-truck, just a regular cab, a day cab truck.  It had some room in it.  2 seats with a padded jump seat console in the center, just in case a third passenger needed to ride along.

I closed the door, and he fired up the motor.  It started up, and the truck vibrated from the motor running. I loved the way it vibrated my ass. It was turning me on.

"I got a short run out of town, it'll take about 2 hours before we get back. You okay with that?" Dave asked.

"Yes, I got all afternoon.  So you like my shorts?"

"Yea, I'd love to get into your shorts!" Dave laughed.  "We can smoke one, once we get out of town."

So we headed out of town.  Down a two lane highway.  After we got out in the country, Dave fired up a joint and passed it over to me.  I took a toke or two, and handed it back. I was stoned by the time we got to the next little town.

Dave pulled in the town's grocery store.  It about 20 minutes to deliver pop there, and he climbed back into the truck.  He reached over and rubbed my leg.  That's all it took, and my cock began to grow!

He rubbed my bare thigh, and brushed up against my cock. Now it's poking out of my shorts!  Then he pulled up the bottom of my shorts to release my hard cock. It really sprang to life, nice and hard now!

I slid up next to him on the seat, and he fondled my cock while he stroked my leg.  Then he bent over and kissed me.  I was so fucking horny now.

"We got to go now.  There is a place down the road we can stop at", Dave mentioned.

So we took off down the road.  About 2 miles out of town there was a place to park. It was an old rest area trucks use to get a little sleep, or a piece of ass.  In our case it was a little piece of ass, or at least a blow job.  Dave pulled off into the parking area along the tree line.  Off road far enough, that no one would see anything.

He kissed me again, and I grabbed his crotch.  He was nice and hard in his uniform pants.  I got down on the floor of his truck, and unzipped his pants.  He raised his ass up and I pulled his pants down around his ankles.  His cock sprang up, nice and hard, all 7 inches sticking straight up in the air.  He spread his legs, putting his right leg out along the seat, leaning back on an angle to give me all the room I would need.

I licked his shaft, like a popsickle, getting it nice and wet.  Then I sucked on his balls, taking one in my mouth, then the other. I loved the way his hard cock rubbed spit and precum all over my face.

After spending a good amount of time on his big balls, I got up on my knees and grabbed his cock with my right fist. I started licking around his big mushroom cock head. I was teasing him, then finally opening my lips and sliding my mouth all over his wet slippery shaft.

I pumped on his hard cock while I bobbed my head up and down.  I was working my lips further down his shaft, using my tounge up under the head, then going back down as far as I could go.  I finally got his cock down my throat, and then he started humping my face.

Then he grabbed the side of my head, then he started fucking my face.  I was gagging, and drooling, then I could feel him tighten up.  I felt his cock grow and start to spasm, shooting his jism down my throat.  He was still skull fucking me while his cum was running down my cheeks.

Finally he pulled out enough for me to swallow. Between my drool, and his cum, his cock was a juicy mess.  I continued to suck his cock, draining what cum he had left.  Then I sucked his balls clean, and licked up all the cum I could.

"Wow! You are getting to be one great fucking cocksucker!" Dave blurted out. "I got to fuck your face more often!"

SunriseLady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SunriseLady

"You get me high, and I'll suck your cock.  And then you'll have to buy me a drink too!" I said.

I was soaked with sweat.  My eyes were crying from gagging on his cock. My face coated with cum.  If anyone would see me, they would know I just sucked some cock.

"That was one big load Dave!  I hope you saved me a little for later."

I got up off the floor and took my shirt off. Then I used it to wipe the cum, and juices, off of my face.  My shorts were damp from my precum leaking out too. I didn't cum, but I was a little juicy in my shorts.

Dave asked me if I wanted him to return the favor, but I figured we had been there long enough. So we headed on back to town.  Just before we got into city limits, he pulled the truck over, and parked well off the road.

"What are you doing Dave?" I asked.

"I still haven't got into your shorts!  I keep looking at your hot legs, and that hot ass, I want some too!"

Dave got out of the truck and walked around to my side.  He opened up the door, and had me get out and stand on the running board.  I was standing there with him standing on the ground, my crotch was at face level.  He unbuttoned my shorts, unzipped them, and they slid down to my feet.  I kicked them off, and they landed on the ground next to the back tire.

Dave grabbed my balls. Then he slid his wet lips up, and around my cock.  I grew nice and hard in his mouth. He spit on his hand from time, to time. Then he spread my legs while my cock was buried deep in his throat,  He rubbed his spit all over my ass, and worked his middle finger into my asshole. He pushed it deeper while I started to fuck his face.

"Damn that feels good Dave!  I love your fingers in my ass. Your going to have to fuck me if you keep that up!"

I kept slowly fucking his lips. He was suck a great cocksucker too.  He loves having cock go deep in his throat.  I was balls deep, fucking his face, when he slid a second finger in my ass, then a third.  He was finger fucking me real good. My hole was loosening up, and I was really enjoying it.

After a few minutes with his fingers fucking my ass, I had to cum. I just couldn't take it anymore. I started squirting, and I shot my load down his throat! He kept his lips around my cock, and I kept cumming. He didn't lose a single drop of cum.

Then he pulled his fingers out of my ass, picked me up, and put me down on the ground.  His mouth was still full of my cum. And he gave me a big cummy kiss! We snowballed my cum for a few minutes. Then I swallowed the cum I had in my mouth.

I unzipped his pants, and I grabbed his hard cock. I stroked it a couple of times, getting it nice and hard. He then spun me around, and spit the last of my cum in his hand.  He rubbed my cum all over his cock, and then rubbed the last of it on my asshole.  Then he slid his cummy fingers back into me. He finger fucked my ass, lubing it up.

I spread my legs and bent over, holding onto the door sill. Then I felt his hard cock rubbing up and down my ass crack.

"You ready for some hard cock!" Dave asked. "I've wanted some of that ass since I seen you bend over at the store!"

"Yea Dave, give it to me. I want your big hard cock! Fuck me good and hard!"

Dave slid the tip of his cock in my ass. He waited a minute, then slowly worked it in and out, deeper and deeper.  He worked it in and out, loosening up my boi pussy.  He would pull completely out, then shove it back in balls deep!  He held my hips, and got in a good rythem, pumping in and out.

"You like that don't you!  You like my cock in your ass!" Dave asked.

"I love your cock in my ass!  Make me your bitch!" I blurted out.  "Fuck me hard. I want your cock deep in my ass!"

Dave started fucking me harder. I could feel his balls slap me as he pounded my ass.

"Oh that feels good! Fuck me hard Dave!" I love being a loud vocal bitch, when I'm getting fucked.

Dave slapped the meat to me.  He fucked me good and hard.  I could hear trucks and cars whizzing by out on the road, but I didn't care.  I just wanted that cock.  I just wanted a good hard fucking, and that's what I'm getting.  Dave was pounding my ass good, and hard. I could feel him bury it balls deep in my ass.

"I'm going to cum! Where do you want it?"

"DON'T STOP!  Fill me up, I want your cum.  Make me your bitch!" I mumbled, as he pounded my ass good and hard!

He came deep in my ass.  He kept fucking, and I kept begging for it.  He pumped me so hard while he was cumming. I could feel it run down my balls, and my thighs!   He finally pulled out, and wiped his cummy cock all over my ass cheeks.

I spun around, dropped to my knees, and took his softening cock in my mouth.  I massaged his balls while I finished cleaning his cock.  I smiled back up at him, kissing the tip of his cock.

"Thanks for the ride Dave, that was one great fuck!"

 

 

 

Published 
Written by bikergurl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments