Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Grindr Dom.

"First time on Grindr."

10
5 Comments 5
24.3k Views 24.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words
So, about a year ago, I had just gotten out of a relationship with a girl I'd been seeing for around six months. I was also living on my own in an apartment, I was twenty-one. I spent a lot of my time working. I really fucking cherished my weekends, where I was able to do what I wanted...which was usually nothing except drink a lot of alcohol, smoke a little weed and watch a lot of sports. Fantastic weekend.

However, this on Friday, I was horny. I'd just spent the day scrubbing my apartment, I'd just had a shower, I was sitting on my couch, in a black t-shirt, grey cotton Nike bottoms and a pair of black Nike roches. I was settled. But I started to get hard, and porn just wasn't enough. So, I decided to try Grindr. I'd never been with a guy, just women. I didn't find men attractive, but really wanted to have sex with a nice smooth twink. That was always a fantasy of mine, so, I set out to find one.

Got the app, looked at the clock, it was only 9:30, not too bad. So after scrolling through a few profiles, and exchanging a few messages with lads...One guy sent me a message. I read his profile, 5'6, smooth bottom. He didn't live far away.

My profile, was a picture of me in a suit, no face. I'm 6'2, built, big arms, shoulders, chest...no abs. I'm a bear, just not as hairy as most. I explained that I was dominant, liked to be in control, and wasn't looking for anything serious, which he liked.

So we spoke for about half an hour, he showed me pictures of him...and his ass made my cock sore. Small and perky, gorgeous pink hole, clean. Just what I wanted. So I gave him my location.

While I was waiting, I did another small clean up of my apartment and myself. Made sure I was clean and had nice aftershave on.

(FYI, lads and ladies. If you're meeting with someone, make sure you and your house is spotless. It's not that hard, but it matters so much. Good hygiene is everything.)

A few minutes later, I heard a small knock. I went to answer it and stood in the hall, watching the door. I was nervous. I'd heard stories of psychos on here. What if this guy was one? Who was I opening my door to? I'm a big guy, I can handle whoever is here I told myself. My head was telling me to run, but my dick was telling me to answer the door, naked..and surprise him. In the end I just opened it, in my clothes.

He was the guy from the photos, he smiled, we said all the, "Hi, how are you?" bollocks and then I invited him in. I had beer, he had coke as he was driving. I sat on the couch, leaving a seat between us, the appropriate amount for a first meeting. Didn't need to be up in his face, scaring the poor fucker. After ten minutes or so, I just wanted to start, so I told him..."Put your drink on the floor, turn around on your knees, and stick your ass over the edge of the couch towards me."

I knew by his face he was nervous and surprised, but I knew by his bulge he liked being told what to do.

To be honest, I surprised myself. Because I was so nervous. This was new to me. I'd only been with women...But as soon as he pulled his cheeks open, 2 feet away from me, and I could see that beautiful pink hole. That nervousness went, I was filled with want. I wanted this bitch.

I stood up, and placed myself beside him, standing over his ass, I reached down and rubbed my fingers over his hole, circling it, spitting on it to lube it up as I circled.

zara44sweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
zara44sweet

He moaned, and reached under to stroke his dick. I pushed his hand away and told him, "Mine. You don't touch what isn't yours unless you have permission to do so." 

He understood and did what he was told.

Slowly, I pulled my pants down, letting my cock flop out, right by his face, I could hear him moan as he took it in his mouth. I'm 7.5 inches long and 5.5 inches thick, uncut. I made him take every inch down his throat, with my hand on the back of his head, his eyes looking into mine until I pulled my dick out to give him air before pushing it back down his throat. Repeating the process several more times. Before I smacked his ass and decided he needed something in return. 

I knelt down on the couch, and gently kissed from his balls, up his hole to the bottom of his back. I kissed my way back down, before circling his hole, making it wet, tasting him, hearing him moan as I gently slipped it inside his body and flicked it around. The rest of his body shaking from the pleasure, while I pushed further inside him and smacked his ass cheeks red raw, letting him know he was my property.

I pulled my tongue out, kissing the hole one last time. 

I stood up, kicked my bottoms to the floor, and pulled his off his ankles, pushing his legs apart, before smacking him again. 

I took a condom I had placed behind a cushion earlier. Slowly, I slid it down my shaft, while I spat on his hole, using it as my lube. Natural lube. Fuck the stuff in the bottle. 

His hole glistened, as I reached over, pushed his face into a pillow with one hand, and used my other hand to pull his arm behind his back, while I slid my fat dick inside him.

He couldn't take it all at first, he moaned, in pleasure and pain, squirmed, tried to pull away, but I held him in position, and told him, "Shushhh, I know what's good for you. Take it. You'll thank me."

After fifteen minutes or so, I was inside him, balls deep, I had become part of his body. I started to thrust my hips, keeping his face firmly pressed against the pillow, letting him know he was my bitch, he had submitted to me and now I owned him. It was at the point, he moaned loudly, and I heard his cum hit the chair. Three, four, five squirts of cum, now dripped off the edge onto the floor, and he hadn't even touched his cock.

"Good boy," I whispered, as I pushed mine in deeper. I knew I was about to cum. I pulled out, took the condom off, and sat above his face, his tongue on my ass while I jerked my cock. I pulled back and put it in his mouth and down his throat, while I shot rope after rope of cum into his body. He was choking, grabbing my legs, but I kept my cock in his throat until I knew he had swallowed, like a good boy.

I stood up, cock semi. He lay there trying to catch his breath. His face was red, covered in precum. Gorgeous twink body lying on my couch, exhausted. That want still hadn't gone, I knew from that moment, I was going to be a dom. I needed twinks and Grindr became the best, most used app on my phone.

Published 
Written by IrishLad69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments