Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Harvey Summers - My Very First Visit.

"Harvey liked to watch people, I wanted to work on my tan and show off a little."

10
3 Comments 3
7.5k Views 7.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words

The following is pure fantasy and did not really happen, these words are my own.

***

There was an ad on craigslist in the M4M section: "Private backyard, free to use for sunbathing; clothing optional, any and all body types welcome."  The small balcony on my third-floor apartment offered a fair amount of privacy but was not situated to where I could achieve an all over even tan.  So I responded to the ad.

Harvey was in his seventies, lived altwo-storytwo story home with a high privacy fence.  He would let anyone use his yard to get some sun as long they were respectful of anyone else who happened to be there and did not leave any trash in his yard.  And he liked to watch.  He got off spying from his kitchen, an upstairs bedroom, or even outside from the bushes.  Harvey said he did not have many takers, I guess having a pervy old man watch you was too creepy for most people.  It kind of gave me half a chubby.

I exchanged a couple more emails with Harvey.  I let him know not that I was thirty-eight, 6'5" and 260 lbs; not near skinny but not really fat either.  I looked better dressed but naked you could see my belly and I have bit of a butt.  Also, I had a moderate amount of body hair but kept my pubes neatly trimmed.  I wanted to be up front with him that I was not a hard-body model type.  He said that was not an issue, he liked watching all types. So I made plans to stop by the next Saturday.

It was late May and going to be in mid to high eighties, just before 1:00pm I collected my sun tan lotion, sun glasses, a bottle of water, an old comforter to lay on and headed to the address Harvey gave me.  I parked in the street in front of his house as requested, grabbed my items and knocked on the front door.  I was greeted by a short older man, balding gray hair buzzed real short.  He wore glasses and t-shirt and shorts and seemed like any normal grandpa.

We exchanged pleasantries as Harvey escorted me through his well kept home, from the front entry way through the living room to the kitchen.  There was a window above the sink looking out over the back yard, a small dining table to the side with a couple chairs that sat in front of a large sliding glass door that opened to a good sized cement patio. Once on the patio, he pointed out the twelve-foot high fence around his entire yard.  There was a good deal of open space, enough to have a decent sized bar-b-que.  Two bigger trees along the back blocked any views from larger houses on the other side.  The only way anyone outside of his property could see over the fence, was from the roof from the neighbor directly to the east.

"Oh and one last thing," Harvey said, pointing back toward the house, "there is the outside shower over there, with a couple towels if you want to rinse off before leaving."  And he gave a wink, then left me alone in the yard and went back inside.

I kicked off my shoes on the patio then laid my comforter out in the grass.  I removed my shirt and slid off my shorts, placing both by me shoes.  At that time I liked tan lines, so I wore a pair of black boy short panties from Victoria Secret.  Stretched over my ass, my cheeks showed slightly out the bottom, my crack barely peeked out the top and just a hint of my pubes shown in the front.  

After applying the sun tan lotion, I started out laying on my stomach, ass toward the house.

MarryQueenTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarryQueenTS

I would adjust my ass back and forth every so often, maybe pull the panties up my crack a little further.  After a while I flipped over onto my back, I rubbed my nipples some, getting them nice and erect.  I laid there a little longer, thinking about Harvey peaking out his blinds.  My cock was getting hard and I rubbed it a little through my black panties.  I wanted to give him a little show if he was watching. 

I turned over another time or two, flipping ends but after a little less than an hour I was done.  I did not want to burn, just get a good base.  I did make use of the shower to rinse and cool off.  As I toweled off and put my clothes back on, Harvey stepped out on the patio and let me know I could come back any time, I could use the side gate and not bother coming in the house.  I just needed to let him know what times I would be there.

I went over the next two Saturdays and everything pretty much played out the same.  Several times, I could see Harvey peeking out, one of them I could have sworn from the look on his face he was pleasuring himself.  That made me harder than I thought it would.  Then the fourth time we were both a little bolder.

It still started the same way, me stripping down to the black panties, lotioning up and rubbing myself as I turned over several times during the course of an hour.  I went to the shower, put in some shampoo and was lathering up when I looked over my shoulder. Harvey was standing at the sliding glass door with his hand down his shorts, rubbing his crotch.  My cock started getting hard.

Still under the shower, I turned around and faced him.  Rinsed the shampoo from my hair, then started rubbing my nipples, pulling them.  My dick was rock hard at this point.  Harvey dropped his shorts and started masturbating.  He had a nice cock for an old man.  I could not take any more and started jerking my own dick with my right hand.  Still facing him, I put my left foot up on a bench in the shower, I stuck my index and middle finger of my left hand in my mouth to get some saliva.  Then I reached my left hand behind me, shoving my two spit covered fingers up my asshole.  

    Somehow, it made my cock even harder.  Fingers on one hand fucking my ass, other hand working my crank and watching an old perv spank his meat.  It was more than I could take: with a loud groan, I was spilling my cum in Harvey's outdoor shower.  He could not take any more either and jizzed all over his sliding glass patio door.
    
After I cleaned up again, getting dressed on the patio, Harvey came out and handed me a beer.  As we sipped from our cans, I told Harvey, "You know I am bi and you have a nice cock, if you ever want some help..."

"Oh, no," Harvey said, "I appreciate the offer but I only watch, no person to person contact for me.  Watching others is really the only thing that can get me off."

I took him at his word and I can not count the number of tanning visits I made over the next several summers and the variety of encounters in his backyard; Harvey and I never physically touched each other in a sexual way. The more I think about it that way, that is probably the weirdest of my experiences there.

More to come, if you like.

 

Published 
Written by subdudebibottom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments