Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He picked me up at a straight bar

"I was expecting to have a few beers, but turned into my first gay experience"

22
6 Comments 6
19.0k Views 19.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I sat at the bar and ordered a beer.  The TV in front of me had a game on.  I wasn't very interested in watching sports on TV, so I asked the bartender to turn the tv to bar trivia and to please hand me a device.  

I'd parked my car right in front of the door to the bar unintentially, but I had a clear view of it from my seat at the bar.  Unexplainably, I kept looking at my car through the glass door every few minutes, which was in the same direction as a twenty-something man sitting at the corner of the bar, about fifteen feet away.  I was not looking at this person, just my car, but I could understand his thinking when he mouthed to me, "What are you looking at?"  

I just simply replied that I was looking at my car.  

Over the next couple of hours I had a few more beers and ate a buffalo chicken sandwich for dinner, occasionally looking past the young man to my car in the parking lot and noticing at times the man just looking at me.  

Soon I paid the check and was ready to leave.  I quickly used the restroom and headed towards the door.

As I was walking past the man, he grabbed my right wrist.  It startled me and I didn't know what the hell he was doing.  He pulled me a little closer to him and asked quietly, "Do you want to get out of here?"  

Instinctually I was about to blurt out, "No", but instead replied quietly, "Sure."

He got up from his bar stool and we walked the short remaining distance through the bar and out the door into the night.  I used my keyfob to unluck the doors of my Pathfinder, and he got into he passenger seat while I got into the driver's seat.

I reversed and begin to drive to my apartment, which was only about three minutes away.  At this point my heart was racing and I had no idea what to expect.  As I was driving, he slowly moved his left hand to my thigh and then slowly to my penis.  He began to move his hand around my penis over my shorts, when to my shock I started to become aroused.  I don't know what came over me.  Using my left hand to steer, I slowly moved my right hand to touch and eventually massage his penis.  We had not said a word, but continued to fondle each other on the outside of clothing.

As we pulled into my parking spot, he said, "You are not going to regret this."  

It was pretty late and the parking lot was empty.  We emerged from my vehicle, he grabbed my hand, and we began to walk to the stairs leading to my apartment.  About half way there, he stopped and faced me.  We stared at each other for a moment, and then we both leaned in for a kiss.  This was the first time my mouth had ever been in contact with another man's mouth.  Only our lips touched for a few seconds, and then our tongues found each other.  We kissed in the middle of the parking lot for only a minute then walked up the stairs to my apartment.

I unlocked the door and we walked inside.  I didn't turn the lights on.  There was enough ambient light from the outside lights shining through the sliding glass door.

He wasted no time and held me and kissed me again.  I was fully erect.  He pulled my shirt over my head and began to kiss my nipples.  It felt great.  After a few minutes, I removed his shirt and returned the favor.  There we were, two shirtless men holding each other, kissing and licking.  He unbuttoned my shorts and they fell to the floor.  I undid his buttons and his jeans fell to the floor.  He lowered to his knees used his index finger on each hand to pull my underwear off.  While removing my feet from my underwear, my penis was inches from his mouth.  I could feel his breath.  He stood and I removed his underwear.  

We both stood now, naked.  We leaned in to kiss and held each other's erections, beginning to stroke each other.  He turned me around and stood behind me.  I was facing out the sliding glass door to the porch when he started to kiss the back of my neck while still stroking my penis.  I attempted to do the same, but it was awkard because of the position.

He started lowering himself to his knees while kissing down my back, eventually winding up at my ass.

jenycouple
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jenycouple

 I leaned forward a bit and he began to kiss around my bottom.  When I felt his tongue finally touch my hole, I was in ecstacy.  He contined to lick me while stroking my penis and fondling my balls from between my legs.  I could have cum.  

He stopped and stood up.  We looked at each other and kissed for a few seconds before he said, "I want be inside of you."  

While I never had experienced anything with a male before, I was particulary fond of anal play.  My girlfriend used anal beads on me occasionally, so I did have KY Jelly in my apartent.

I retrieved the jelly from my bedroom and walked back to the living room where the action had been occurring.  We kissed again before he positioned me on all fours, resting on top of my couch.  He began to lick my hole again, more like eating my ass.  I heard him open the lid to the KY, and suddenly could feel a finger beging to probe me while he continued to lick.  It didn't take long before he had two fingers sliding in and out of me.  I did not mind it.  

After a few more minutes, I felt quite a bit of KY Jelly being applied to me.  I was still facing away from him on all fours, resting on the couch, when I could feel the tip of his penis touch my hole.  He was beginning to apply more pressure, and I could feel him begin to insert himself into me.  It took several minutes of gentle insertion before he ws finally fully inside of me.  It hurt a little, but not as much as I thought it would.

As the moments passed, he rhythmically moved his penis back and forth.  The slight initial pain was now shadowed by the pleasure I was receiving.  He removed his penis from me and helped me to the floor, on my back facing him.  He held my legs up and they rested on his shoulders.  He inserted himself in me again and continued fucking me while stroking my penis.  He started slowly but realizing I could take it, went faster and faster.  He was fucking me and jerking me off at the same speed.  

After a few minutes, he moaned. "I'm getting close.. I'm getting close."  Then with one last thrust, he erupted in me.  I could feel the warmth inside of me.  He kept his penis inside of me and I could feel him pulse, assuming that with each pulse I was being filled with more cum.  He laid on top of me, still inside of me, and we kissed.  Then he whispered, "Your turn."

He slowly kissed down my chest and stomach while holding my penis. When his mouth was inches away from my penis, he told me to stand up.  I stood and he held onto my penis while slowly moving his mouth.  He kissed the top of my cock and slowly inhaled the whole thing.  He slowly sucked the shaft while playing with my balls.  He took turns sucking and licking the head.  I knew this was not going to last long.

After a few minutes of this absolute pleasure, I was approaching climax.  I told him I was close, giving him time back away.  He resisted.  Instead he grabbed my ass cheeks with his hands and made sure he was stuck to my cock, still sucking.  After building and building and building, with his mouth wrapped firmly around my dick, I shot a load right down his throat. He continued sucking for sevaral seconds, all the while swallowing my cum.

He finally removed his mouth and stood up and kissed me.  There was still some cum in his mouth, but I didn't mind.  We kissed for a few seconds more and then broke apart.

We didn't really talk other than to say that was great, and we should do it again.  We both got dressed and he left.  

We never saw each other again.  That was the only time I've ever had sex with a guy.  I was a great experience, but that opportunity just hasn't presented itself again since.

This is a true story of what happened to me in my mid-twenties.  It was so fun and easy to write about.  You'll notice in the story I refer to this guy as "he", and that's because through the whole ordeal, we never exchanged names. 

Published 
Written by sofla33319
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments