Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He Took Me By The Hand

11
6 Comments 6
11.1k Views 11.1k
5.3k words 5.3k words
This is my first story and any criticism that you may have should be directed to me in a PRIVATE MESSAGE and should be structured. This is first of what I hope will be many stories that I will write. Enjoy.

He Took Me By The Hand:

I remember how it felt. I close my eyes and I see him standing before me. He was tall, taller than my 6'3". His shoulders were broad and muscled from his years as a linebacker on our high school football team. His aunt was my dentist, and her work showed in his perfect, white smile. God, how I loved seeing his lop-sided grin. He had this way of looking at me, and his blue eyes, seemed to cut to the core of my being. I loved hearing his voice, especially his laugh, which was loud, deep and filled every empty place in my heart. But the first thing I see when I close my eyes is always his hands. Big and strong, rough and possessed of this power to turn my skin to flame when he touched me...His name was Taylor. Let me tell you the story of how I fell for this boy who was more a man than many men I have known since.

"Billy! Pick up your sister on your way home! I'm serious, son! Do NOT forget!" My mother yelled as I ran out of the door for my car, eager to get to school on time.

"Yes, ma'am!" I screamed back, rolling my eyes as I opened the door to my blue Oldsmobile.

I turned the key in the engine and was satisfied when rock music blared from the speakers and the engine roared to life. I was forever grateful that my father had taken the time to supe my car up a bit. As the second oldest child of 7 siblings, 3 sisters and 3 brothers and myself, I was damned lucky that my great-aunt had decided to give me this car when my grandfather had died a few months before. I kicked the car into gear and zoomed away from my mother's pretty little house. To understand my nature, you must know that my father and mother divorced when I was 6 months old and my older sister was 3. I had grown up being shuttled back and forth from house to house. I never made good friends and, at 17, I was grateful to be in my last year of high school and eager to be out in the world. I slowed at the stop sign near the corner and my mind drifted to the reason of why I was eager to get to school. Taylor.

I turned into the school parking lot with no true memory of having driven the distance in-between my mom's and the school. I parked in my spot and unfolded all of my 6'3" out of the car and grabbed my book bag.

I'm of average weight with broad shoulders that scream for muscle, long legs and arms and dark brown hair. My Native heritage makes my skin always a bit tan all year round, and in the summer I brown and look something like my ancestors. The two things I know I have working for me are my eyes and my smile. My eyes are this blue-green hazel, and I've been told women melt when I lock eyes with them and men are put at ease. My lips come from both my mom and dad. My dad has a bottom heavy mouth and my mom, a top heavy. I suppose it was right that I received a voluptuous mouth that curves into a wonderfully warm, bright smile.

I walked into the school and turned down the hallway to where my 'group' hung out before classes. I sauntered up and smiled at the 'hellos'. I pulled on my headphones and turned my music up as the conversations started back up and scanned the hallway, looking for him. I should admit that I have been lusting after this Adonis for my entire high school career. I let my eyes close and lost myself in the haunting melodies of the lead singer when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jerked and opened my eyes and heaved a sigh of relief when my sister, Jane, lifted her hand.

"Did you look for him?" she asked, tugging my headphones off as she sat beside me. Jane looks just like my mother did when she was younger. Slender build, long dark brown hair (though mom's is black) and eyes to match. Her skin is slightly lighter than mine and her mouth a little less full and her bosoms are..well men tend to see them first. But the true beauty in my sister lies within; her golden heart and straight-forward manner make her trustworthy and bring a light to her that age will never touch.

I shrugged uncomfortably and nodded, "I did, but I didn't see him." I turned my head and looked over the crowded hallways again, noting a few other people I had not seen before. "Is it close to class time?" I asked, still scanning the crowd over.

"Nearly, I think I'll try to get Jacobson to let me out early today so I can go by the library and ask Ms. Webber if I can stay late after practice today," Jane said, flipping through my CD case.

"New CD is in the back," I said absently as my eyes scanned the crowd as she picked out a CD and popped it in. I noted her smile out of the corner of my eye and heard the faint love song playing from the headphones. Her eyebrow arched, as she looked past me, and I turned to see what she saw. Taylor. He was here. I felt warmth spread across my face as some choice thoughts raced through my brain. His black hair had grown long over the winter, and he was rocking the skater/punk look with excellent results.

"Look away, big brother, or he'll see," Jane whispered, poking my ribs.

"I can't." My voice was a mere sigh of wind. It was at that moment that Taylor turned, and his eyes caught mine. I felt a chill spread through my body and I gripped the ledge to keep myself steady. "It's like he sees my soul." My lips barely moving as I breathed in and out.

"Brother, we need to go," Jane said, standing up just as the first bell rang. She leaned down and pecked my cheek and grabbed her book bag, her long hair falling over her shoulder as she turned and disappeared into the crowd. I grabbed my bag and stuffed my CD player and CDs into the small pocket on the side and set out for my homeroom, moving by instinct more than actually thinking.

"Billy?" A voice interrupted my thoughts as a hand on my arm halted my movements. I looked up and my eyes focused on the same blue eyes I had been dreaming about.

"Y-yes?" I whispered, my voice trembling slightly.

Taylor smiled, his golden skin seeming to shine in the sunlight streaming through the building. He looked more like a dark Apollo than a human. He ran a hand through his hair as he looked down at me; my mind barely registered the fact that he kept his other hand on my arm. "I was wondering how you were doing in Chemistry. I know it's not your strong suit and I wanted to know if you wanted to study after school or something." His deep voice rumbled, making me tremble as his eyes searched my face.

My mind fumbled for something to say and I kicked myself mentally. I took a breath and gave him my most dazzling smile. "I bombed the last test and Ms. Sims said I should pair up with someone, why not you?" I bit my lip to keep from grinning like a fool and saw his eyes warm, a slight flush showing on his cheeks. "I'll meet you at 4 in the library. Don't be late," I said, winking as I turned, breaking his hold on my arm as I walked away. I made it to the door of my homeroom before I turned around and caught him staring at me, mouth agape. I hurried to my desk and sat. The moment I put my bag on the floor I started to tremble, my whole body shaking with the force of my trembles.

"Are you ok, Billy?" a voice asked, small hands cupping my face. I opened my eyes and saw Lynn, my shortest friend, a worried look on her pixie-like face. Her thumbs caressed my cheeks softly as she took in my pale complexion.

"He spoke to me. I'm meeting him this afternoon,” was all I could say, my teeth chattering. Lynn's face went blank, and then she started laughing, her face turning red as she gripped her sides. "I'm hoping this is a vote of confidence and not you laughing at me for being scared shitless," I murmured as she took her seat next to me, still laughing. She quieted herself and made to say something when Mr. Sanders walked in and ordered quiet.

My mind was taken up with planning for the afternoon so I didn't pay attention to anything until the lunch bell rang. I hurried down the hall, searching for Jane as I pulled my phone out of my pocket. I fired off a couple of rapid texts, including one to my mother explaining that I would be busy that afternoon and I'd have Jane pick up Makalah. As I put my phone away, I felt someone standing behind me. I turned, expecting Jane or Lynn but found Taylor smiling at me.

"Mind if I join you for lunch?" he asked, those pearly whites dazzling me. My mind went blank as his cologne wafted over to me. It was rich, deep, and smooth. I mentally shook myself and smiled back at him.

"Sure. You don't mind sitting outside do you? I don't like being inside the lunchroom," I said, hooking my thumbs in the loops of my pants and tilting my head. Taylor's eyes sparkled a little as his smile broadened.

"I don't mind at all," he said, motioning me to walk on. I turned and whipped out my phone, quickly sending a text to Jane, demanding that she not come find me. I led the way to the lunchroom, moving to stand in line. "So how do you like Mr. Wallace for Brit lit?" Taylor asked, leaning nonchalantly against the wall as we waited the movement of the line.

I studied him while I formed my reply. I found that I liked looking at him no matter where we were. "He's a great teacher. A little too funny at times, but it helps it all stick in the brain," I replied. We kept up school talk as the line moved, and when we got to the lunch bar, he seemed surprised that I knew the lunch ladies better than most people did. As I ordered my food, I inquired about their problems, named children and joked in a way that most people do with close friends.

"How did you do that?" he asked as we sat at a table in the courtyard.

"What do you mean?" I asked, opening my water.

"Connect with them like that." He picked up his fork and speared some mac and cheese.

"I moved a lot as a kid. I learned that lunch ladies were the friendliest people at a new school so I made friends. I ended up finding out that I get the best servings too," I said, smiling at the last bit as I started on my green beans.

"I was wondering why you got the bigger tenders," he said, staring at his three small tenders and my three which were twice the size of his.

I laughed as I speared one of his and replaced it with two of mine. "Sometimes, I even get free food," I said, winking as I bit into his tender. The rest of lunch was spent talking, sharing, and laughing. When the bell rang, he walked me to my class and winked when he walked away.

3:30 p.m.

"You mean to tell me that you had LUNCH with him and you didn't let me spy?!" Jane hissed. I grinned, feeling just as giddy as I had when Taylor walked me to class. We were deep in the stacks of the library books. Jane arched a delicate eyebrow at me as she shelved a book from her cart.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want anyone to get in between...I didn't want anyone to....Ah hell, I wanted him to myself. I'm allowed to be selfish," I whispered, running my fingers across the spines of the books. Jane gave me a grin that I returned as she hugged me.

"I'll get Makalah after practice; mom forgot she has band practice today too," she said as she let go and shelved her last book. "I've got to go get ready for practice. I suggest you get ready to be grilled after you get home," she said, winking and smiling as she walked away, a spring in her step.

"Shit," I whispered, smiling. I made my way to the table I had left my book bag at and was surprised to see Taylor sitting there, fidgeting with his shirt. I stayed behind the shelf and peered over the books, watching him for a moment. He ran a hand through his hair, smoothed a wrinkle in his shorts, checked his breath and sprayed a bit of cologne on his neck. I smiled, anticipation building in my gut as I walked around the end of the shelf. "Hey," I said softly. I was gratified to see him jump a little and I was delighted to see the broad smile light up his face.

"Hey back," he murmured, hooking an arm over the back of the chair. "I know I'm early, but I didn't have anything else to do, and I'm a bit impatient at times," he said, smiling. I took my seat across from him and opened my book bag when I noticed he didn't have his. He caught my questioning look, "I thought we might go out to an early dinner and study afterwards." He said. “Is that ok?” he asked as he slowly stood.

"Umm...Sure. I'll need to call my mom and let her know and all," I said as my face flushed. I closed my bag and we left the library, I pulled my phone out and dialed my mom's cell. In hurried tones I used family talk to tell her what was going on and before she hung up she whispered, “Go get 'em, tiger." To my immense embarrassment, I blushed the deepest red I had ever blushed before.

"You ok?" Taylor asked, grinning like a fool and obviously choking back laughter. I narrowed my eyes at him and shook my head. "We'll take my car and come back for yours," he said, gesturing to a sleek, black car. My jaw dropped. "What?" he asked.

"Is that a 1971 Dodge Challenger RT?!" I asked, my voice laden with envy.

"Fully restored. My dad and I have been working on it since I was old enough to walk," he said, obviously proud of his car.

"What's she packin'?" I asked, intrigued.

"528 Hemi V8. I topped out at 180 on the back roads by Hangman's Corners," he said as if stating simple facts but his smile and the gleam in his eyes told me he was a man who was turned on by cars. "Shall we go?" he asked, unlocking the doors. I settled in the leather seat with ease and was gratified to see I had plenty of leg room.

Aya_Moon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aya_Moon

"Ready?" he asked and turned the key in the engine. I grinned appreciatively at the roar of the engine.

"That. Is. Fucking. Hot." I said. It should be obvious now that muscle cars turn me on. We roared out of the parking lot and down the street. He took me to the back road and revved the engine at the stop sign. He locked eyes with me and I licked my lips before nodding. "Fuck yes." I whispered. He slammed his foot down and we shot off, roaring down the street. The vibrations from the car moved up my legs, seeking my core. I gripped the hand rest and the edge of my seat as we flew down the road. Taylor's exclamation of pure manly joy shook me as we spun around the corner and slammed to a stop. The sudden stop jerked me and my grip on the arm rest slipped and my hand fell...right on Taylor's lap. My eyes jerked to his as I felt his obviously excited member. His eyes were on my face, his face unreadable.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Taylor. I-I-I didn't-" The rest of my words were broken off as he reached over, grabbed my head and crushed his perfect lips to mine. It was immediate electric shock. I felt my toes curl as his tongue slipped into my mouth. My hand reflexively gripped his hard-on as my other tangled in his hair, fusing our mouths together. Heated passion, longing, lust and aching need flooded the kiss. I started stroking him through his pants and received his growl of a moan for my satisfaction. I broke the kiss, breathing heavily. I put a hand to his chest, keeping my other hand in his lap. "Taylor," I took a deep breath, "I think it's obvious that I like you, a lot. I also think it's obvious that you probably like me too." I felt his heart beating fast, rapid beats under my hand and pushed down the desire to burrow into his chest and let his arms wrap around me.

"Billy. Baby, I don't want to go through the pretenses. I want you. I've wanted you for a long time." His hands were in my hair again, his fingers running through my thick, brown locks. "I didn't know how to tell you, and when I saw you looking at me today, I knew. I knew I had to have you. I'm tired of waiting baby. Be with me," he whispered, my hand fisting in his shirt, his lips a bare hairs-breadth from mine. His hands cupped my face and his thumb brushed a tear. "Baby what's wrong?" he asked, startled.

"Taylor. Taylor, you have no idea how long I've wanted you to say that. I've been waiting for you for 5 years. Ever since I moved back here and saw you, heard you, was near you," I whispered, my hands moving up to run through his ebony locks. "I've dreamed of you for so long. I can't believe this is real," I said, tears running down my face. Taylor unbuckled me and pulled me over to him and kissed my tears.

"Baby, baby, this-" He looked me in the eyes, gripping my hands and holding them to his chest. “This is real. This is me, asking you to be with me. I've waited for you too, baby." He kissed my chin. "When I first saw you, a scared and beautiful boy, I wanted you. That want turned into need. I've held back from others, always hoping you would come to me. I hoped that you would make the first move." He lifted my hands to his lips and kissed my fingertips, tracing his lips and kissing my palms before he kissed my wrists. A soft gasp escaped my lips. "Let's go to supper and talk. Ok, baby?" he asked, those blue eyes asking me for so much more.

"Ok," I whispered, leaning in and capturing his lips with mine. I pressed a soft kiss to his tender lips and poured everything I felt into it, giving it what I had. His arms wrapped around me, holding me. I broke the kiss and smiled. "Let's go eat." I kissed his cheek and slid into my seat. When he placed a hand on my leg, caressing it with his thumb, I wouldn't have asked him to move it for anything.

Forty minutes later I was pulled out of a daydream by his hand squeezing my leg. I smiled at him and turned to look out of the windshield. As we drove up to the restaurant I gaped, again. "Taylor, why are we at Gregori's?!" I asked, shocked.

"I was talking to Lynn the other day — you know Lynn — and she mentioned that you loved Gregori's and it surprised me. I happen to love their shrimp alfredo," he said, squeezing my leg. I reached down and gripped his hand with mine.

"Thank you," I whispered, leaning over and kissing him quickly. "Are we going in?" I asked.

"Of course," he said and quickly got out of the car, racing around and opening my door before I could get my door all the way opened. "A gentleman doesn't let his date open their door." A small smile played around his lips. With his hand resting on the small of my back, we walked into Gregori's Italian Restaurant. "Rames, party of two," he told the hostess. I looked at him and arched an eyebrow.

"You expected this then?" I asked. He smiled with a guilty look on his face.

"If you didn't come I was going to give it to my mother and father," he said, shrugging. "But I'm very glad you did come, Billy," he said, leaning in to kiss me right on the neck. He chuckled when I tensed and squeezed his hand. "We'll talk about that later," he whispered in my ear, his lips brushing over my ear so softly. I shuddered, goose bumps breaking out over my body. The hostess led us to our table and handed us menus and took our drink orders with a huge smile aimed right at Taylor. I felt jealousy and territorial urges rush over me. Taylor squeezed my hand and smiled at me. "Easy baby," he said.

"So tell me, why didn't you come to me before now?" I asked as I sipped on my soda. He shrugged and rubbed his thumb over my hand.

"I was scared, plain and simple. I was scared you wouldn't want me. I was scared that my parents wouldn't understand, and I was afraid my friends wouldn't either. But I told my parents a few months ago and my friends have known for a while. All I had to do was work up my courage to tell you," he said. He took a sip of his drink and licked a droplet off of his full bottom lip with the tip of his tongue. That single move drove a spike of lust deep inside me and I felt a slow fire start deep inside.

"I told my parents a few years ago and all my friends knew before that. I was sure that you wouldn't ever want me though. I was so scared you would catch me staring, and I would never live it down." I said, my eyes still locked on his lips. He ran his thumb over my wrist and another spike hit me and I felt the fire spread through my veins.

We ate with light conversation and burning hot looks and searing touches. We ordered dessert to go and he paid the check while I called Jane and checked in, quickly filling her in, for the most part. I was standing outside, looking up at the moon when I felt his arms slide around my waist and pull me back into his warm, strong body. I leaned my head back on his shoulder and his lips traced a line down my neck. He pressed against me, and I felt his raging hard on pressing against me. "Someone is a little excited," I whispered as I pulled him to the car. We climbed in, his eyes staying on me the entire time. When we were buckled in and moving down the road, I slipped my hand into his lap and traced my fingers lightly over his throbbing piece. He moaned softly, his hands tightening on the steering wheel. I bit my lip and unbuckled my seatbelt and slid closer, unzipping his pants and sliding my hand inside. "Taylor! You go commando?!" I asked, my eyes big and round as my hand wrapped around his thick piece. "Wow, Taylor that thing is...big" I whispered, my voice suddenly husky. He growled as his dick jerked in my hand. I stroked him slowly as I leaned over and kissed his neck. "Get us somewhere we can be alone," I whispered in his ear as I squeezed his dick. I nibbled my way down his neck and back up again, stroking him faster. Taylor moaned and sped up, pushing the speed limit by twenty miles.

"Baby, I won't last much longer if you keep playing with me and I want to bust my nut inside you, not in my pants," he groaned as a look of pained lust spread over his face. Torn between needing to cum and wanting it to be during sex, his cock thickened more. "Please baby, I want you." His voice was thick with need.

"Ok, baby. Just make sure it’s somewhere we won’t get caught," I breathed in his ear as I gave his dick a last squeeze, withdrawing my hand. He slammed on the breaks, turned down a small, abandoned road, drove for a minute and shut the car off.

"C’mere" he said, reaching for me. The need in his voice spiked mine and I scrambled into his arms. He let his seat back as far as it would go and I straddled his lap, leaning down to kiss him. His arms tore at my clothes, peeling my shirt off and unbuttoning my pants as I ripped his shirt open, eager for his skin to touch mine. His hands were like fire on my skin, so rough and yet smooth. I felt electricity shooting through my body as his hands gripped my hips as he ground up into me, his fat cock rubbing against my jeans. I quickly ripped my clothes off and straddled him again, his dick rubbing up and down my ass with each grind.

"I want you, Taylor. I need you," I whispered as I squeezed his biceps. His lips branded mine as his hands found my hips again, grinding me down onto his cock. He rubbed the head around my hole, oozing precum onto me and sending bolts of pleasure running through my body. I reached back and wrapped my hands around his thick 9 incher and stroked him as I ran my other hand up his body.

"I don't have any condoms," he groaned as I stroked him faster.

"I don't care," I said, releasing his cock and spitting on my palm, using it to lubricate his dick and using more, combined with his precum, to lubricate my hole. I slowly slide a finger inside myself and he stopped me.

"Let me," he whispered, spitting on his fingers. He reached around; his eyes locked on my face as he placed a finger against my hole. I bit my lip to stifle a moan. He pressed slowly, pushing his finger inside me. I trembled as he slowly fucked me with his finger and then inserted another. I bit my lip, this time in pain. Taylor wasn't my first, but I hadn't had sex in a few years and this made me feel like a virgin all over again. He waited until I grew accustomed to the feeling and started fucking me with his fingers, his lips finding my neck. My hands fisted in his hair as his teeth, lips, tongue and fingers drove me wild. He suddenly took his fingers out and lifted my lips and I felt his cockhead pressed against my hole. Taylor kissed me hard as he shoved me down on his cock, thrusting up at the same time. He swallowed my cry of pain as his cock shoved past my sphincter.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck! Taylor, it's too big!" I cried out, my nails digging into his shoulder as he slowly thrust more of his thick, throbbing piece deeper inside me. "Shit. Shit! Oh!" I cried out as he pushed me down on his cock, he kissed my neck fervently.

"Shh, baby relax, quit tensing. Relax baby. Relax," he murmured, his hands rubbing my lower back. I took a deep, shuddering breath and forced myself to relax. I gasped as he pushed the last few inches inside me and I felt his trimmed pubes brushing my smooth cheeks. "Shh, baby." He kissed me, letting me stretch to accommodate his girth.

"Fuck, Taylor, oh god. It feels good to have you inside me," I whispered as I kissed him back. I nibbled his bottom lip, and he growled with lust, his cock twitching inside me. I moaned softly as it rubbed my prostate and his hands gripped my hips as he slowly started to thrust up into me, withdrawing a little more with each thrust. I matched his thrusts, riding him with every bit of skill I had. I put my hands up against the roof of the car and pressed myself down on his dick and was satisfied when his hands tightened on my hips and a deep, gravelly moan escaped his perfect mouth. I trembled as I rode him hard, moving my hips in small, fast circles as I rode.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck! Billy! Oh fuck, Billy!" He moaned as I ground down on his pole. My head was thrown back as I lost myself in the ecstasy that his dick was causing me. His grip tightened on my hips, and I felt his cock harden more. "Oh shit I'm almost there!" he moaned, his thrusts picking up speed. I felt my own body tightening, and I knew I was close too. I increased my pace, matching his thrusts. Suddenly I felt my balls tighten as his thrust hit my prostate and pleasure exploded. I came, shooting my load all over Taylor's sweat glistened abs.

"Oh fuck, Taylor! FUUUUUCCCKK!!!" I screamed as I kept coming, my hole clenching around his stiff cock. He groaned, slamming up into me and I felt his dick twitching inside me, pulsing as his hot cum coated my insides.

"FUUUCCCKK YESSSSS BILLYYYY!!!!" He cried out, his hands bruising my hips as he shot his load deep inside me. I collapsed against him, spent. Our breath was ragged and came in gasps as he wrapped me in his arms, my seed pressed between us, his dick still buried in me. "Holy. Shit," he whispered softly. I kissed his chest as my trembling subsided.

"That was. A-fucking-mazing. I've never, EVER, felt like that before," I said, taking a deep breath as I pushed myself up on shaky arms. His brushed back a lock of my hair and as his knuckled grazed my skin, I felt warmth spilling through me. I closed my eyes and leaned into his touch. "Mmm.." I kissed his palm and smiled when he caressed my face with his thumb.

"I can't wait to do it again," he said with a devilish grin on his face. He leaned up and kissed me and as he did so his dick slipped from inside me, finally fully flaccid. I frowned, suddenly feeling very empty but then smiled.

"Neither can I," I said as I leaned down and nibbled his neck.

He laughed and took me by the hand....

TO BE CONTINUED....

Published 
Written by BillyCistra
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments