Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hidden

"She watches them from her hidden spot, but gets caught."

30
10 Comments 10
13.9k Views 13.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words
(WARNING: There is a male/male scene in my story. Letting you know, guys!)

Hidden

I was totally unprepared for what I witnessed. After working out, I went to get cleaned up, but the woman's showers were out of order. Seeing the maintenance man, I asked him if it would be alright to use the man's showers, since I was pretty sure that I was the only one here. He told me to go ahead, but be careful.

I told him that I would keep a look out for other people, as I was invading their territory. I went to my locker and grabbed my stuff. Not really paying attention, I opened the door to the other shower room. Fiddling with my cell phone, I managed to look up in time to see that I was not alone. Unnoticed...but not alone.

Quickly, I grabbed the door, before it slammed shut. I didn't want to alert the 2 men in the locker room of my presence, yet. Slowly, I crept over to a secluded cove of lockers. Sitting down on the bench, I watched, quietly.

I noticed a tall man lying on a table. Another shorter man was busy massaging the taller one's shoulders and back.

“Damn! I wish we had a massage table in our locker room,” I thought.

I watched, as he poured more oil on the tall man's back, slowly rubbing it into his skin. It must have felt good, because I heard him groan. The shorter man started kneading and rubbing his shoulders. There was something about the taller man that kept drawing my attention to him. Maybe it was his lean, muscular body, or the air of dominance, I don't know, but he was where my focus stayed.

“James, am I getting the knot out of your back?” the shorter man asked.

Now, I knew his name.

“MmmHmm. Damn, Paul, your hands are magic, man,” James moaned.

Paul's hand kept kneading and rubbing down his back, lingering at the top of James' muscular ass. Apparently, this wasn't the first time that Paul had massaged him. I kept noticing how James' hips rotated every time Paul came close to his tight globes.

“Man...you are killing me here! My dick's so hard, right now. If it gets any harder, I am going to be able to drill a hole through your table,” James growled.

I realized that my earlier assessment of their relationship was correct. Not only was this not the the first time, this session had been started way before I came in. Intrigued, I continued to watch.

Slowly, Paul's hand began to knead and roll the tight muscles of James' ass. With one hand on one side and the other working the opposite side, Paul rubbed in wider and wider circles, pulling that tight ass open. From my vantage point, I had the best seat in the house. I was sitting partly to the side. I could see EVERY thing. Watching, as he pulled those ass check apart, I saw the delicate pink rose bud.

Paul worked those muscles with both hands. Every so often, I noticed that his thumbs would graze over James' anus, and every time he did, that puckered hole would flinch. By this time, my panties were quite wet. I don't know why, but I have always gotten aroused by man on man action.

It's so taboo. It's so secret. It's so erotic. Little by little, Paul's hands left the cheeks and concentrated on that tight hole. He licked one finger, making it shiny and wet. Rubbing it over James' rosebud, I watched him put more and more pressure. It was like he was knocking at the door, asking for permission.

Eventually, I watched that thick finger probe into his puckered anus. He pushed it in, up to the first knuckle. James groaned louder. He began to thrust against the table in rhythm with the invading digit. Paul started twisting his finger in a circular motion, as he slowly pushed it in and out. Gradually, he worked his finger all the way in. As he sunk it home, James let out a rush of air.

He must have gotten uncomfortable. I watched him reach underneath himself and rearrange. Well, I thought he was rearranging. He kept his hand under him, and I could only assume that he was fucking his fist.

Mouth watering, I opened my shirt. Rubbing my nipple through my tee shirt, I kept watching. I was so horny. My breathing was getting as ragged as James'.

Paul finger fucked that perfect ass for a second longer, before leaning down to trace a path with his tongue. Mesmerized, I watched him pull open James' ass. I gasped softly, as his tongue flicked over that pink hole. James' anus contracted, as Paul began to tongue his ass.

Paul pulled James' ass open wide, and began to tongue fuck him, mercilessly. I could hear the wet sounds, as Paul's tongue drove in deeper. Squirming, I began to press my thighs together, tightly. My swollen, throbbing clit needed pressure. I realized, then, that I wanted to join them so badly.

James was gasping. He appeared to be fucking his hand, roughly now.

“Fuck! Your tongue...Damn...can't even think...gonna make me...,” James said, hoarsely.

Paul pulled his tongue out and told James to roll over.

“Man, I need some attention here,” Paul pleaded.

James rolled on the table, and I got a glimpse of his hard cock. I noticed how shiny it was, and I knew that he had been leaking pre cum, apparently, a lot of pre cum. By this time, Paul had undressed. He wasn't as impressive as James, in my opinion, but he was not bad, either.

James reached out, and wrapped his hand around Paul's shaft. I watched his hand stroke up and down, slowly. God, how I wanted that hand to caress me, too. Paul thrust his hips against James' hand. He must have clenched his fist, because Paul groaned.

“That's it. Tighten that hand. God, yes!” Paul croaked.

Paul reached down and began to jack James' dick. They worked in tandem, sometimes opposite of each other. Their groans and sighs were getting to me, and by now, I had my shirt completely off. My nipples were as erect as their cocks. I rolled my nipple between my fingers, pinching it tightly. Fuck, I wanted to cum. My panties were completely wet.

Paul leaned down. I watched his tongue flick out over the head of James' cock.

ebony_sugarmilf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ebony_sugarmilf

He swirled his tongue over the sensitive ridge, and James arched his back. With that, I watched Paul swallow his dick whole. I could see his throat bulge. Shit, I could get some pointers here! Paul's cheeks hollowed out, as he sucked with great pressure on that gloriously erect member.

James was no longer moaning. He was gasping and hollering, hoarsely. I was so turned on. I began to rub my pussy. Opening my legs wider to get better access, it was then that my damn phone fell from my lap, with a very loud clatter.

Immediately, I tried to gather my stuff, as the 2 men jumped up. Red faced, I jumped up to dart out of the room, when 2 arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me back against a hard chest.

“Little love, are you spying?” a soft male voice whispered into my ear.

“I'm sorry. I didn't mean...I wanted to...Shower in woman's room... broken...so sorry...didn't mean to,” I stammered, as tears sprung up in my eyes.

“Shh, little love. No harm done. Did you come dressed for the party, or...,” he inquired.

Walking me backwards into the room, he began to trail hot, wet kisses down my neck. I still did not know who had me, as my eyes were closed. Dropping my head back onto a hard shoulder, I felt myself being led to the table.

Scooping me up and onto the table, I now felt 2 sets of hand roving over my body. His lips never left my neck. I had to know. Opening my eyes, I saw Paul standing at my feet, so I knew it was James that had caught me.

Paul began to rub and knead my calves, working his way up my thighs. Damn, that man had magic hands. Spreading my legs, he worked my inner thigh muscles. He was doing to my pussy what he did to James' ass. Rubbing in those wonderful circles, he pulled my swollen lips open, revealing my delicate, rosy lips.

“Hmm...James, you should see this. Our little love is very wet. Look at these drops of dew on her iris. Begging to be licked off,” he murmured.

As he said this, his head dipped between my thighs, and I felt a rough textured tongue working my tender, little pink lips. He must have been dying of thirst, because he drank every bit of my nectar.

“Move over. I am going to drink from this fountain, too,” said James, as he left my neck.

Two tongues probed my pussy, and I was in heaven. I felt someone lift my hips for better access. One tongue on my clit, which was huge by now, and one in my canal, which was leaking so much juice, that I am surprised I hadn't drown someone by now.

I didn't know how much more I could take. I could feel spasms beginning, and I guess, they could feel them, also. Both men stopped their oral explorations. Frustrated, I tried to pull them back.

Evading my reach, they moved to opposite ends of the table. With Paul at my feet again, James moved to the side of my head. Turning my face to him, he bent down to look me in the eyes.

“Little love, I am gonna to fuck your face, then I am gonna fuck your pussy, and finally, I am gonna fuck your ass. You have officially joined this party,” he growled in my ear.

Without a word of warning, he stood and pushed his cock all the way into my mouth. Gagging, it took me a moment to adjust. As he pulled out of my mouth, I sucked hard, caving in my cheeks. With a good amount of pressure, I was able to pull him back into my mouth without the use of my hands, which I could not use anyway, since James had them pinned above my head.

I managed to scoot to the end of the table, so my head hung off the side. In this position, my mouth and throat were in a straight line. Releasing my hands, James braced his on the table on either side of my head. I wrapped my arms around his hips, so I could pull him deeper into my mouth. He was now able to fuck my throat in deep quick thrusts.

I rubbed his ass with my hands and noticed that I was not alone back there. No wonder he was fucking my throat so hard! He had a tongue up his ass again. My pussy felt so empty. I kept pressing my legs together. I was throbbing.

Paul must have noticed my discomfort, because he slid 3 fingers into my starving slit. I felt bad for him. He was tonguing a hot ass hole and fingering a tight, wet pussy, but no one was loving on his member.

James pulled out of my mouth with an audible pop, as my suction broke. He was sweating and breathing heavy. I knew that he was getting close and doing his best to hold off. Not saying a word to me, he jerked me around on the table. Now, instead of my head hanging off, my legs dangled.

He was in no mood for foreplay! Draping my legs over his arms and clasping my wrists, he plunged all the way into my hot pussy in one thrust. Screaming, I arched my back, sharply. He pounded my pussy. Hard. I could feel the walls of my cunt contracting around his cock.

He leaned over me. His hips pistoned in and out.

“Do it, Paul! I need it,” he asked.

All that once, James hollered, as I felt him stiffen. Paul grabbed James' hips, and pounded him, as hard as James was pounding me. His dick now getting the attention it deserved, Paul gasped, loudly.

James ground into my harder, as Paul hit the sweet spot deep into his ass. With every thrust Paul did, it made James thrust harder. I was going to cum.

It hit me in one wave. There was no stopping this orgasm. My mouth opened in a silent scream, as my back arched. My thighs were trembling, wildly. My pussy contracted, and my clit grew harder. I couldn't breathe.

The movements from me triggered James. I felt his cock stiffen even more, then pulse. With a loud shout, he unloaded jets of scalding cum deep into my pussy. Behind him, Paul gasped harshly, pulled his cock out and spray his cum down my thigh.

Collapsing onto my chest, James tried to catch his breath, as I tried to regain some sanity. I think Paul passed out on the floor.

Chuckling softly, James whispered into my ear, “I will fuck your ass next time, and I will make you cum harder. By the way, what is your name?”

Published 
Written by Kim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments