Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

High School Cruise with Joseph

"Sharing a bed on a cruise with Joseph brings us closer than ever."

20
9 Comments 9
52.9k Views 52.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story
Joseph and I were great friends, but many people wouldn't expect it. We were both 16 and juniors in high school. Joseph was a varsity football player. He wasn't the star by any means, but he still had a great body with amazing abs and biceps. He was about 5' 9", had short brown curly hair, tanned olive skin, and a smile with green eyes to die for. I was still fairly popular in high school, but I spent a lot of time studying. I had a slim and lean body, was about 5' 8" with short brown hair, and also had very nice eyes with extremely long eyelashes.

We became even closer the summer after our sophomore year in high school. I knew he was straight, so I never tried to make any advances on him because I didn't want to ruin our friendship. Towards the end of the summer, my mom allowed me to invite Joseph on our cruise vacation. I did and he of course said yes. I was very excited and as I looked on the cruiseline's website, I noticed there was an option to choose the bedding arrangement - a single queen sized bed or two twin beds. My mom had obviously chosen two twin beds for us, but I changed it to the queen sized bed so that we would have to share.

My mom and dad had their own cabin, while Joseph and I had our own a few doors down. I acted surprised when we discovered that there was only one bed in our room. Joseph said, "it's ok, we'll make it work." I was excited that he was so willing to share the bed with me. We spent the rest of the day exploring the cruise ship and swimming in the pools. I spent most of my time admiring his body though. His swimsuit was a little tight and you could see his bulge quite clearly.

We stayed out pretty late, but finally made our way back to the cabin. We both stripped down to our compression shorts - how we usually sleep at each other's houses - and got into bed. There was a movie on the TV that we watched for a while, but Joseph soon fell asleep. I scooted a little closer, without pushing the boundaries, and also fell asleep. I woke up when I felt his arm wrap around my stomach. He seemed to actually be asleep, so I just moved over even closer to him and took in the feeling of his touch. My ass was nearly touching his crotch now.

He's an early riser, so he woke up before me and had already showered when he woke me up to shower. He was only in a towel, but dropped it without shame to change. I guess he was used to being nude in front of others from football. I struck up a conversation with him so I could continue to stare. He was always sort of a big brother figure to me, but I was surprised to see that he wasn't as advanced "down there." His dick was just a little small, a bit smaller than average, but his pubes hadn't really filled out yet.

I went to take my own shower and saw that his compression shorts were still on the floor. I gave them a few really good sniffs and noticed he wore the same size as I did. After my shower, I swapped our compression shorts and took his outside to change into. I made sure he was looking when I dropped my towel and changed into his own compression shorts in front of him.

The rest of day was spent in out first port city with my family. We got back to the cruise ship in time to get some food and go back to the cabin a little early. It was only about 10pm, so we weren't tired yet. We changed out of our swimsuits and I noticed that Joseph had a jockstrap in his suitcase. I asked why he had that and he just laughed and said it was comfortable. He slipped into and we both just laughed. I thought he looked incredibly cute, but I told him I thought the only people who still used those were wrestlers. He replied with, "who says I'm not a wrestler?"

I was kind of confused by his last question, but I didn't have much time to react before he ran at me and threw me onto the bed. I was in compression shorts and he was in his jockstrap. He pinned me on the bed with his bare ass straddling my chest. We began wrestling around and we both started to bulge. I grabbed his bulge and open ass as much as I could without being too obvious, and I felt like he might even be doing the same. Being much stronger than myself, Joseph again had me pinned. This time, he used his knees to hold my shoulders down, which put his semi-hard bulge right in my face. He knew I was stuck, so he pulled my face up to his crotch and I didn't resist. I squirmed around a little so it would look like I was trying to get away, but I took my time. I ended up using my hands to spread his cheeks and find his asshole. He jumped right off and I was relieved to see that he was laughing about it.

We watched part of another movie again and fell asleep, but this time we were facing each other.

GraceStefania
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GraceStefania

We both seemed to move closer and closer to each other until our legs were intertwined at one point during the night. He shaved his legs for football and track, and they felt amazingly smooth. The next time I woke up, the bulge in his jockstrap was touching my thigh as he slept. It was only the second night though, so I didn’t want to risk anything yet and make the remaining nights of the weeklong cruise awkward.

Joseph was up and showered before I even woke up the next day again. When I did wake up, I was surprised to see him laying next to me on the bed completely naked and watching the TV. I honestly was very tired and didn’t want to get out of bed yet, but I didn’t want him to notice that I had morning wood. It finally went down and I went and showered. We would be at sea the whole day today, so we weren’t in too big of a hurry to do anything. I decided to lay naked on the bed next to Joseph and just relax for a while.

Out of the blue, he pounced on top of me and accidentally hit me in the balls with his knees. He saw me wince and told me that he owed me one and I could have a free shot at his balls. I slowly stroked his balls to build up anticipation (and so I could have an excuse to feel them), but pulled my hand away, told him I’d get him back when he wouldn’t be expecting it, and gave him a wink.

We finally got dressed and went and got some breakfast. We spent almost the entire day out on the deck. There were plenty of other hot bodies around, but I could only focus on his. After several hours outside, I was starting to get a little burned so we went back to the cabin for a break. I put some aloe vera on my shoulders and chest, but asked Joseph to put it on my back. He told me to take off my wet swimsuit and put on a towel while he went to the bathroom. I placed the towel over my ass as I laid on my stomach and waited for him to come out. I enjoyed feeling his strong hands rub the gel into my back. He spent a long time doing so and it was so relaxing. When he finished, he palmed my ass with both hands and gave it a squeeze.

He asked me to return the favor. I thought this was weird because he wasn’t really burned, but I wasn’t going to pass up the opportunity to rub my hands all over his body. He stripped down and laid on his stomach while I slipped on his jockstrap that was next to his bag. I took my time on his back and tried to make it as pleasurable as possible for him. I also pushed my bulge onto his ass through the towel. I lifted up the towel a bit and gave him the ball tap that still I owed him.

He quickly jumped up and laughed when he saw me in his jockstrap. He tackled me onto the bed and began to wrestle it off of me. I couldn’t overpower him, so we were soon both naked. He pinned my shoulders with his knees again, but this time he didn’t have the fabric of his jockstrap between his dick and my face. Not that I was going to try to escape, but he was powerful enough to know that I couldn’t.

By this point, we had both worked up a sweat and I was taking in the scent of his hot, sweaty body. He leaned forward so that his balls were resting on my chin. I took him by surprise when I let one of his balls drop into my mouth and sucked it for a few seconds. He leaned forward so that he was basically sitting on my face after that. I took in the scent again for a minute, then pulled him down on top of me and licked his asshole. He seemed a bit surprised, but he didn’t try to get away. I continued to rim him out as he started to moan.

I rolled him off of me and rimmed him out for a few more minutes before I started to suck his dick. He was completely hard now, and was only about 4.5 inches. I found the fact that he had a smaller dick was a giant turn on. I took it all into my mouth and gave him a hot blowjob. I swirled my tongue all around his tip and all the way down his shaft. We then got into a 69 position so that he could return the favor.

We decided that since he had a smaller dick and we both were virgins, he would fuck me since it wouldn’t hurt as bad. He rimmed me for a few minutes and I tried my hardest not to cum yet. He lubed up his dick and pressed his head against my asshole. He pushed it in, and it hurt a little, the pleasure outweighed the pain. I was laying on the bed on my back as he fucked me for about ten minutes before he finally came inside of me. The feeling of his warm cum filling my ass is one I’ll never forget.

We had several other encounters on the remaining nights, but I’ll save those for later…

Published 
Written by seanrush57
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments