Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot straight Surfer Cock

15
5 Comments 5
16.4k Views 16.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words
I moved from Arizona to Galveston, Texas. I’ve lived here before so knew that not only were there a lot of hot guys there, but also because of Galveston College, Texas A&M and UT Medical Branch there were a lots of hot straight curious guys who think nothing of letting another man blow them.

I had initially posted an ad but took it down after two hours when I didn’t get any replies. Then, a got a message from a young, white guy with a nice dick asking if I was still sucking. I told him I was.

Once we ironed out all the details, Kurt dropped by. When I opened the door, I was stunned. Kurt was wearing a sleeveless t-shirt and Daisy-Duke cut-offs Levis, and he was obviously very proud of the newly sprouted trail of hair that ran from his navel on down because it was prominently display by his leaving the top couple buttons open on his cut-offs.

Between his t-shirt and cut-offs, I could see the lean tubes of muscle move in his stomach, roll in his arms, and pulse over his collarbone when he twisted his neck to look around the room.

Kurt was more than hot and so close to eighteen that I checked his driver’s license to be he was legal age before I even let him past the foyer. He was safe by two weeks.

God he was hot, a little taller than me, about six foot two, lean but with a muscular surfer boy body, brown hair and blue eyes. Just looking at him made me re-evaluate my own sexuality. I’d always considered myself more or less bi, but I wanted to strip Kurt, lay him on my bed and lick every inch of his tanned surfer body.

I've sucked off enough guys to know who is mostly straight and who isn't and this guy Kurt was definitely straight.

Weak kneed I led him to the bedroom.

As we walked down the hall, Kurt said, “This is my first time doing this."

Finding my voice, I replied, “There's a first time for everything."

In the bedroom, when Kurt pulled down his cut-offs his flaccid cock popped out. It was thick, uncut with a big mushroom knob and swimming in a sea of curly black pubic hair.

Kurt let me lift his T-shirt up over his head and off. As I raised the t-shirt I couldn’t resist flicking my tongue out and licked his nipples. He’d just come from the beach so I could taste the salty ocean on him. I laughed when he moaned, “Uuuugh,” way down in his throat.

At a nod from me, Kurt scampered up on to my king-size bed, leaned back on the head board and spread his muscular legs.

Hopping on at the foot, I crawled forward and got between his legs. While Kurt layer back on the bed, I started sucking his thick cock, which quickly hardened to a meaty eight inches.

Kurt was twitching and moaning,"Ooh yeah, suck it man, suck my cock,” uncontrollably as I cupped and massaged his heavy cum filled nuts and gave them a nice tongue bath.

SayanaJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SayanaJones



I thought Kurt was going to have a heart attack when I moved further down and my tongue flicked his taint, that acutely sensitive skin between his balls and his ass.

I took hold of Kurt’s ankles and lifted his legs up and forced them back until his knees were almost beside his head. That curled his spine up so that his crotch was pointing at the ceiling. I was fascinated by the sight as I moved even closer and flicked out my tongue out, circling his puckered ass in excruciatingly slow, teasing circles. Never had Kurt felt such bliss. My supple tongue dancing around his tight star made him moan, “Umm,” and squirm with pleasure.

Laughing, I stiffened my tongue and poked it right past his puckered sphincter.

Then I moved back up and once again took Kurt’s hard cock in my mouth and started sucking it with complete abandonment. My head was bobbing up and down, moving my tight lips up and down his thick shaft. I stopped sucking, pausing to lick the frenulum, the underside of the head where it meets the shaft.

Right then there was nothing in the world I wanted more than sucking Kurt off. I wanted him to cum as much as he could in my mouth. I wanted to taste his cum and feel it running down my throat.

To prolong my pleasure I edged him a couple of times until he told me he was going to cum.

As my mouth encircled Kurt’s cock once again, I could feel the volcanic rise of his coming orgasm.

"Ooohhh migod, I'm cumming. I'm cumming in your mouth. Ooohh, ooohhh, ooohhh yesss,” he wailed almost painfully.

As my tongue licked under the head, the first spurt rushed into my mouth, followed quickly by another, then another. I sucked deep and hard as spurt after spurt of hot teenage cum shot down my throat. There was so much cum that it ran down his meaty shaft. I licked every drop and nursed the remaining cum from his dick.

Somewhat dazed, Kurt got dressed, thanked me and left.

Despite his hasty exit, Kurt must have liked the way I sucked his cock because he called later that evening to see if he could stop by on his way to the beach the next morning for another blowjob.

Because my close proximity to the beach made it so convenient Kurt started stopping by three or four times a week for a quick blowjob.
 
I’d been sucking Kurt’s cock for about two weeks when the phone rang. The voice at the other end of the line said, “Hello. My name is Winston. I’m a friend of Kurt’s and he suggested that I call you.”

God I’m so glad to be back in an area where there is no shortage of hot, cocks too suck.

Published 
Written by mranonymous7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments