Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Fuck

"No games. No safe word."

15
8 Comments 8
21.6k Views 21.6k
3.2k words 3.2k words
1. Get in the same room.

Some people like cyber-sex. I don’t hate it, of course, but the real thing is better. When I’m itching to get laid with no emotional strings attached, I have several gentlemen I can hit up, and there’s no need for all that flirting and positioning women have to go through. The man I want tonight is named Reggie. Reginald, really, but he doesn’t like to be called that unless we’re doing dominant/submissive stuff and we have to talk about that kind of shit ahead of time. Plain sex, like what I’m after tonight, is straightforward just how I like it. No games. No safe word.

So I call Reggie. The conversation goes exactly like this. “Hey, Reggie. Feel like coming by?” When you first meet a man on Grindr, you don’t want him at your home, but Reggie and I have been together lots of times and he even takes care of my dogs when I’m out of town.

“Maybe. What time?” he yawns like he’s bored, but that’s all the cocktease I’ll get from him. We both know he’ll be here.

“How about seven?” I suggest, because I will have eaten dinner by then and gotten the dishes done, which makes me feel freer to exhaust myself with sex. Plus, I only have one steak and I don’t want to feed Reggie; I just want to fuck him.

2. Seduce him.

This isn’t complicated, because by the time Reg arrives he’s already jerked in the shower (as have I) in anticipation of our congress. I have to seduce him physically, but the mental part’s kind of ever-ready with the kind of man I call for this.

“Hey,” he says, and I say it back and let him in. He takes off his jacket and I hang it up on the hook in my front hall. “How you been?” he asks, but I don’t answer because I’m running my hands over him already, letting my palm feel his nice ass, letting my eyes remember his body without clothes. I run my hand over his crotch, too, and note the sweet bulge there, and Reggie closes his eyes because what I’m doing feels nice.

I kiss him, too. I’m a huge fan of kissing and the guys I get with tend to dig it, as well, so I start at his neck and make it sensuous and moist. I pull him toward me firmly, so our boners have some contact through our jeans, and he’s almost as tall as I am so we’re rubbing against one another effectively. I’m totally engorged and so is he.

I run my hands up inside his shirt. He doesn’t wax, so he has some man hair on his body and that turns me on, honestly, and I kneel down in front of him and move my face over the zipper of his pants, moving my teeth on that erection through the material.

We’re still in the foyer.

3. Move to preferred location.

Reggie and I have done it all over my house, but I know the place he likes best is my bedroom, so that’s where we go. I’m kissing his mouth now, and I move him down the hall until he turns around to walk forward in front of me. I wrap my arms around him though, and keep him close, keeping my fly against the seam between his back pockets. He’s breathing hard and so am I, and when we get into my room I push him right down onto the bed so we can get started for real.

 4. Get started for real.

I’m on top of him at first, our mouths moving on one another’s and I’m unsnapping his shirt, which I think is fucking hot. He’s a city guy but he dresses like a cowboy pretty much, and he knows how hard those snap-up shirts make me and that’s why he’s wearing it. I’m wearing just a white t-shirt, which is an undershirt actually, and he encourages me to remove it when his shirt is open and then our chests are moving together and he’s sucking on my nipples. I swear I could probably come just from him doing that honestly, if I had the patience to ever let him try it long enough. It’s as if my nipples have a direct line to the inside of my penis, like the more erect they get, the more erect I get everywhere, but I have to eventually stop him because I’m dying for him to suck my dick.

 5. Fuck his mouth.

“Suck my dick,” I say, and I stand to take off my jeans. My cock is so hard it’s uncomfortable, and when he puts his soft mouth over the head of it I orgasm easily, my cock spasming and then exploding into his face. He swallows most of my cum, gulping as it squirts down his throat. but there’s some overflow on him and I bend down to him and lick it off his jaw.

 6. Suck his dick. 

Reg lies back on the bed and I move my face down to unbuckle his belt, then open his jeans and pull them down and off. He’s kicked off his shoes already, so I just pull the denim over his feet while I work my other hand over his briefs and caress the hard-on inside. He’s hot for me, thrusting his hips while I finish undressing him, kind of pleading with me to get started, and my own dick is already waking again and swelling, excited for exactly the same thing.

I slide his cock into my mouth, and I’m able to envelop almost all of it at once. I have to open my throat to do that and there’s a gag reflex but I suppress it. My eyes tear though, and my salivary glands produce a lot of slimy water that I spread around on him with my hands, and it’s so sensuous it makes him move, makes him writhe some under my palms. I run my fingers lightly over his balls while I move my lips up and down on his shaft, circling that beautiful ridge of his with my tongue and then plunging down so my face is almost on his belly.

Reggie’s moaning because this feels amazing, of course, and I move my wet index finger on his anus in a circular motion while the rest of my fingers pet his testicles. At first his butt contracts a little at my touch, but before long I feel his sphincter loosening as my fingertip strokes it, picking his lock like an expert thief.

“Oh yeah,” Reggie says, and I push my finger into him.

7. Massage his gland.

I bend my finger inside him like I’m beckoning to him, and I can feel the firm prostate gland up inside. I press on it gently, then stroke it softly before I repeat the motion. I’m still working his cock with my other hand and with my wet mouth, and I’m still tickling his balls, too.

“I’m gonna come,” Reggie pants, watching me intently, and I feel his cock swell and stiffen in my mouth.

 8. Make him come. (Don’t worry – it’s not over.)

I’m a little torn, at this point, because I love to swallow Reggie’s jiz, but I know he likes to watch his ejaculations and so do I honestly, so when I feel his balls contract I get ready to move. He bucks into my mouth and lays his hand on my head, but the moment I feel that first jerk in his shaft I take my mouth off and move my wet hand on him, vigorously. Pre-cum smacks my lips and I move my tongue around to swish it into my mouth, making eye contact with Reggie the whole time. His eyes get wide watching that, and he says, “Oh Jesus,” and explodes in my fist, shooting cum all over my face and all over him, too. He comes a ton, which is one of the reasons I love fucking him so much, and it takes him a long time to be done, but his cock eventually softens in my hand and I take it gently back into my mouth, sucking softly to savor every last drop of his semen.

“I think you got it all,” he smiles, but some has even splattered his face.

 9. Rim him.

I wipe some of the semen off his chest and my face and smear it into his ass, moving my index finger in and out of him with the lovely lube his body has so generously provided, and Reggie covers his eyes with his arm because he’s totally relaxed now, just how I want him.

I turn him over so he’s on his stomach, but he’s still in the perfect position with his ass sticking up in my face. I slide my tongue down his crack, tasting his cum there, and I move my lips on his moist pucker, pushing his sperm into him with my finger.

Reggie’s super sensitive, everywhere, because he just climaxed, but the cum all over us and all my saliva slicking his ass make the guy blissful and cooperative and he lets me eat his ass for a long time while he slowly humps the bed, moving only slightly while I prepare his hole for my dick.

Lillyboss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lillyboss



10. Bang him.

I’m still using both my hands, but I’m concentrating solely on Reggie’s ass. I poke my tongue in him, pushing it toward his balls and using my nose even, to caress the entire area between the guy’s cheeks. I use my left hand to hold his anus open, stretching it gently between my thumb and forefinger, and I press two fingers of my right hand into him. He’s on his stomach, of course, so I drive my fingers downward inside of him while I wet him and spread him and while his cock grows hard again from the stimulation.

11. Make him beg.

Reggie’s practically beside himself, one arm beneath him, jerking his meat while his head rests on the other, watching me under his body. “Fuck me,” he says, turning over onto his back, and I nod at him, assuring him I will.

“Suck me,” I answer, standing so he can lean over and take me in his mouth. He stays lying down on the bed, spread out in front of me, and lowers his head over the edge of my tall bed to take my balls in his mouth one at a time, and he moves his hand, too, in the space between my leg and my groin. This stroke makes my testicles contract for some reason, and his face moving on them is hot, too, especially since I know what’s coming eventually - me. I’m moving my hand on my erection and Reggie’s stroking his, too. Both of us are ridiculously hard by now, our cocks red and pulsing expectantly.

“Fuck me,” he repeats, and I turn the guy over to prep that ass.

 12. Prepare that ass.

This is certainly one of the high points of the evening for me, because Reggie’s on his knees, waiting for me, and I’m kneeling behind him running my stiff cock up and down in his crease. The head of my dick swells significantly when it comes into contact with his ass, but I bend forward and eat him a little more anyway, making sure he’s nice and wet how I like. There’s lube available but we probably won’t need it, and I’ve got three fingers jammed up into him at this point, both my index fingers and the middle finger of my right hand. I’m pulling his cheeks apart and yanking on his anus sort of, too, and he’s saying, “More," so I move my other middle finger into him and four fingers are wiggling in there, moving in and out, enticing him and readying him.

 13. Enter.

There’s clear fluid leaking out of the end of my dick, and it’s slippery as hell when I move it on him, and he’s pushing against me impatiently, needing me in him. I’m feeling urgent too, but I love the part when my dick first slips in and I take my time pressing my cock into his eager ass. I move just the tip in and out a little, letting my ridge massage his anus and letting his sphincter, in turn, lick at my cockhead. “Go all the way in,” he pants at me, and I do, pushing into the man firmly but slowly and waiting for his body to accept me.

He relaxes right away because he’s a complete slut who loves taking it up the ass more than anything else in his world, so he’s at his happiest right about then, with my swollen cock stretching his twat. I’m pretty fucking happy myself right then, with his rectum hugging my dick, and I start thrusting awfully fast almost right away because I honestly can’t help it. It’s like a reflex practically, and I pound him hard, watching my cock slide in and out of his sweet moist ass. He’s completely erect, still beating his meat like crazy, and he moans some, with the pleasure of it.

 14. Turn him over.

“Turn over,” I say, pulling out for just a second, and he flips over on his back and holds his legs apart for me. His knees are practically by his face. I dive between his legs to rim again, mostly just to keep him lubricated, but it serves to pleasure him too, and pretty soon he’s begging more, for me to get back in him.

When I do, it’s wildly exciting for me because I get to watch, again, my snake sliding into that hole, but I also get to watch him jerk off, and that gets me hot, too. We’re both sweaty and both getting close to coming, so the intensity of our rutting increases markedly and we both groan a lot. “Make me come,” he finally yells, and I am happy to accommodate him.

15. Make him come (again.)

We’ve been at it for a while, me ramming him hard and him moving his head and moaning, and then I make him stop touching himself. I don’t do this with all men, but I know what Reggie’s capable of and I pull out, again, and shove most of my hand up inside him, twisting my wrist as I hand-fuck him to a prostate ejaculation, which is different from a regular orgasm in a lot of ways. Reggie’s ass throbs on my long fingers because his rectum is the center of the pleasure for this, even though his dick his hugely hard, all the veins pumped up and pulsing, and spunk releases from it in long steady streams instead of in pulses like before. It’s like a drinking fountain, with semen pouring out of the guy in a creamy ropes, and Reggie literally screams while it’s occurring, yelling “Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!” at the top of his lungs and right into my face while I keep working that convulsing ass with one hand and squeezing his erupting cock with the other.

 16. The big finish.

Some guys don’t want a dick in their ass right after they ejaculate, but other guys want nothing but that. Reggie would do anything for me at that moment, as long as he could do it with my cock in him. “Come in me,” he begs, and I slide my big bone right into his sopping chute, and I fuck him then, with absolute abandon. He’s still yelling and I’m hollering then too, about how he’s gonna make me come and he’s saying he wants my nut, that he wants me to spray my load all over inside him, and before long it’s all more than I can take. I surrender then, and let the process occur, and my balls broil and tighten while my dick grows and hardens inside that snug cunt of his. I let myself enjoy it, the tingling sensation that spreads through my core, but the orgasm overwhelms me and there’s no stopping it. My cock shudders as blast after blast of semen leaves me, filling Reggie’s ass with my cum. The pleasure is immense, my cock shooting giant gobs of warm sperm deep into his quivering pussy, and my dick is swimming in it then, in my fluid and in his warmth, and I swear that juiciness makes me ejaculate even more and the sensations just keep escalating while I howl and pound and grunt and gasp.

“Oh my God!” Reggie yells, and I’m thinking that same phrase but can’t say it because the sex has temporarily retarded my brain and it can’t send signals the right way to anywhere but my genitals. “Oh yeah!” Reggie yells, and he’s laughing because it feels so good, and I’m laughing, too, and leaning down on him, still inside him. It’s intimate for a moment, but this is fucking, not love, and as soon as I catch my breath I pull out of him. My cum is seeping out of his hole, and if I loved him I’d eat it and we’d do more together. I don’t love him though.

“That was terrific,” I say, slapping his butt cheek to signal him to get off my bed. He moves then, reaching for the towel I set aside ahead of time for him. He wipes off, then runs into my bathroom and farts on the toilet for like fifteen seconds straight, which makes us both laugh a little again, and when he comes out he’s already wearing his briefs. He dresses in front of me then, and my erection starts to return a little while he’s snapping up that tight cowboy shirt of his. He bends over to give me a quick suck at the door, so I guess he’s got some cocktease left in him, after all. We’re done though, and we both know I’ll get this last one rubbed out alone, probably before Sportscenter even comes on.

“I love how you fuck,” he says, leaning in for a quick kiss. I kiss him back, our tongues flavored with the sex we’ve just finished. “Good night.”

Published 
Written by KeeganMitchellFinn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments