Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hung and Entitled

"I learn just how much power my big cock wields over people"

28
11 Comments 11
28.8k Views 28.8k
2.9k words 2.9k words
After breaking up with my last girlfriend, I started having sex with guys. I started using apps like Grindr and Scruff and found that men are far more capable and willing to worship my cock. I still have a soft spot for pussy, but my thick ten incher needs to be praised. I had no interest in a relationship, just sex.

My job gave me the freedom to go to the gym and the pool quite regularly, so I had a fit body. I loved watching guys check me out in the changing room and even had a few interesting sessions in the showers with one or the other of them.

I’d been fucking a guy, Harry, quite regularly because he was able to take my cock perfectly and his hairy cushion of an ass was perfect against my bare cock. He let me use him, and he loved it. One night, I’d finished fucking Harry and pulled out, panting. I locked lips with him and pulled his cock until it shot against my wrist.

We were both exhausted, so I lay next to him on his bed. He told me that my cock was a weapon and was able to make sensible people do silly things. I smiled with pride.

“Honestly, you could make strangers go crazy over that thing,” he said.

“Yeah, yeah,” I said.

“I bet you, you could show that thing to a stranger on the street and they'd do whatever you wanted.”

“Yeah, that would be nice.”

“I’m serious. $100 says it’s true.”

“Sure, pay me the money right now,” I said jokingly.

The next day I woke up with a text from Harry saying, “I’m serious about that bet. Are you in?”

I gave it a little bit of thought and wrote, “Sure.” What’s the difference? He wouldn’t know if I were telling the truth anyway.

I was lucky enough to have this week off. The weather was fantastic, so I decided to hit the beach. The city beaches would be crowded, but I knew if I headed up the coast, I could possibly find a nice, secluded beach. I put on my tight, white speedo with orange stripes, tucking my small dragon in neatly. I loved the feeling of the lycra hugging me. I put on a pair of shorts and a loose t-shirt and headed out the door. I jumped in the car, and off I went.

I drove about two hours north. The roads were empty as soon as I cleared the city limits. It was working time, and no one else was as lucky as me apparently. I knew one bay where there was good water but few people, so I turned off and made my way along the dirt track to the carpark. There were a couple of other cars, but no one to be seen. I locked the car and headed through the dunes to the beach.

There were two families and a couple of other people right by the stairs from the carpark so I decided to head up the beach where I couldn’t even see them anymore. I dropped my stuff and laid out my towel. I undid my shorts and took off my shirt and stood there with my hands on my hips, surveying the world. I could have swum naked here and no one would know. But why do that when I can make my speedos wet and have them stick even more to my body?

I went to the water and jumped right in. It was heavenly. I couldn’t believe my luck. I had the most beautiful day all to myself. I played and swam in the water a bit longer and then decided to head out. As I made my way out of the water, I saw someone moving towards me. It was a man in his fifties walking two dogs. I could see they were big golden retrievers, and as I got out of the water they ran up to me. I bent down to cuddle them. I love these things, they’re so adorable. Their owner followed, and he apologised. I said there was nothing to apologise for.

We got to talking, and I found out his name was Ian. He was a retired banker, and he had just moved here with his wife and two dogs. One of the reasons he came here was because he could let the dogs off the lead at this beach. As we talked more and more, the dogs entertained themselves; they were having a great time as we were just standing there 

He said he was surprised to see me up this end of the beach because usually it was empty. I told him I just wanted to be away from the people. I asked if he came to the beach a lot, and he said he did because it really grounded him, it was like his private natural sanctuary here.

I said, “I see what you mean. A day like today is something to be thankful for.”

We paused for a moment. I started to think this guy looked incredibly handsome for his age. “Do you work out? You don’t look your age at all!”

He laughed and said, “No no, just good genes. But I see you were blessed as well.”

“Well, it’s hard work looking this good,” I retorted.

He laughed again and said, “Well it’s certainly paying off. I’d kill for those abs.”

“Oh, they’re easy. Show us what you’ve got,” I said.

He took his t-shirt off and looked slightly vulnerable. He asked “What do you think?”

“Not bad,” I responded. I started to realise that this man almost double my age did exactly what I told him to. Why? We’d barely met and he just took his shirt off. Did I have a power over him? Did he want something from me? Maybe this was my chance to try out Harry’s dare.

“Were you planning on going for a swim today, Ian?” I asked.

"No, not today," He responded. "I didn’t bring any swimming gear with me.”

“That’s not a problem! There’s no one else here.”

“What, you mean skinny dip?”

“Yeah! Haven't you ever done it?”

“Well… not with someone else around.”

“Well it’s no big deal. We’re both men.” I could feel my cock hardening and starting to take up the remaining room in my speedos.

“Well I don’t want to be naked here on my own.”

“Don’t worry,” I assured him. “If you take your pants off, I’ll take mine off.”

He looked around to check no one could see. “There’s no one around for ages,” I told him. “No one can see us.” He was genuinely considering it. He was biting his lips thinking about what to do. “I promise, if you do it I’ll go next.” I wanted my cock to really fill up first. I was almost there but the idea that he was going to take his pants off because I told him to was turning me on. “Come on,” I urged him.

“Okay fine!” He exclaimed. He undid his shoes, stepped out and took off his socks. The only thing now standing between his body and the open freedom of nature were his shorts. He gave it one more look in both directions and then nervously he fiddled with the drawstring on his shorts. I watched intently. My cock was peeking out the top of my speedos by my right hip. I was ready to burst out watching him about to strip in front of me.

“Okay, here goes," he nervously declared. This sexy, older man standing in front of me was quite afraid but he bravely slid his thumbs into his shorts and underpants and pulled them swiftly to the ground. He stood back up and stepped out of them. He was naked

I shouted “yeah! Atta boy!” I looked him over. His cock was half the length of mine. Still a nice length but obviously he was popping a semi. Knowing how much bigger my cock was than his made me feel a sense of animal-like control over him. “How does it feel?” I asked him.

“Really good,” He responded. “I feel alive!”

“You are alive, my good man! Show the world your cock!” I said.

“Ohhhh that’s so empowering to hear,” He said brazenly.

AdeleMoran
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdeleMoran

His cock was filling up and was clearly fully hard now. “It’s so hot being naked in front of you. Are you going to get naked already?”

“Oh, yeah. I forgot about that,” I coyly said. “I was just so impressed with you taking it off.” I slid my hands into my speedos and pulled the elastic over my cock to let it free. My ten inch, engorged penis sprung out and shook around a bit. I peeled the speedos off and then slid them down to my ankles. I stepped out and picked them up. I threw them over at my towel and put my hands on my hips, rocking them slightly to show off my big cock.

“Yeah!” He said, staring at my cock. He was clearly mesmerised. I grabbed hold of it and started to slide my hand up and down the shaft. His eyes were fixed, and he was salivating. I was in charge right now. I knew what I had to do.

“You like what you see?” I asked.

“Hell yeah I do,” He said. “That’s the biggest cock I’ve ever seen! Well done!”

“Touch it,” I said.

“What?” he asked.

“Well you clearly want to," I said with a slightly authoritative tone. "I think you should just touch my cock."

“Really?” he asked, not believing his luck.

I walked over and stood with my hands on my hips. He slowly, shakily reached out his hand and then finger by finger, he wrapped his hand around the head of my cock.

“Hmmmmmm,” I moaned.

He took the bait. He started to move his hand up and down and jack my cock. I could see his chest shaking, he was so nervous.

I let him find his own rhythm but after a little while I said “move your hand further down. Grab the base.” It was like I was teaching him something and he followed my instructions. This felt amazing. Two men, naked, on a beach, one playing with the other. He was really enjoying it. He was making noises as if he was receiving the handjob. I took further control and start rubbing my hands through his hair. That drove him wild; he was making noises I’d never heard a person make in real life before. He really was prepared to do anything for my cock.

I started pushing his head down and his knees just buckled. He fell to his knees and stared my cock head on. I slowly thrust it forward, and he opened right up. He slid my pole into his mouth and swirled his tongue around like it was a lollypop. He sucked and sucked. I held the back of his head and drove my cock ever so slowly further into his mouth. I wanted to know if he could bottom out on my balls. He took it and breathed through his nose. I kept going. His eyes were widening. I drove further and further until I felt his teeth brushing my pubes. He was still sucking hard. Maybe this isn’t his first cock...

I rocked my pelvis back and forward, throwing my cock against the back of his throat and out again. It was heavenly. The sound of the waves, the breeze against my body, the warm, wet mouth engulfing my ten inch snake.

Eventually, I decided to test my confidence further. Could I bang this stranger on the beach? I pulled my cock out of his mouth and he panted for breath. 

"That was amazing," I said. "You must have sucked many a cock before.”

“Actually, no,” he said. “Yours is the only one I’ve done that with.” I was shocked but this was only confirmation that I could make him do anything I wanted.

“Did you like it?” I asked.

“Oh, yes,” he blurted out in desperation.

“Want more?”

“Oh, fuck yes, I do.”

“Do you want me to cum?”

“Yes, yes I want you to cum! I want to see that thing cum!” He exclaimed in lust.

“Do you know what’s better than seeing it cum?” I asked.

“What?” he asked curiously.

“Feeling it cum.”

“What do you mean?” He was confused.

I then plainly said “I mean, I want to fuck you and cum inside you.”

There was silence. I was sure he was going to draw the line in the sand and the whole thing would be over.

“Alright,” He said. He then stood up and nervously bent over in front of me. He presented me his hole. I knew this would hurt if this was his first cock so I knelt down and started to lick away. I wanted his hole nice and wet so I could slide in as easily as possible. I also knew that if I teased him enough with my tongue, he’d be begging for my cock.

My theory was working; he was moaning like there was no tomorrow. I was starting to think the people by the carpark could hear him, but I didn’t care.

Once he was wet enough, I stood up. I grabbed his hips and slowly rocked him backwards as I leaned forwards. My cock head was blocking his hole but not going in. I rocked back and forward a bit more to try and generate some pre-cum. It worked; I was lubing his hole enough to let me in. I slowly, gently rolled my way down the pipes of his ass. He was moaning with what was clearly pain mixed with pleasure, not the other way round. I backed off for a second and then went further in. I did this a few times until I -against all odds - bottomed out. It defied all belief. This man’s first cock was my massive monster and I had managed to get my balls into contact with his. His ass was brilliant. It felt like a hot, wet glove, encasing my python.

I pulled back and pushed in again. He was in heaven, I could feel and hear it. He was so happy making me happy. I picked up pace and fucked him properly. I was fucking this stranger on the beach, completely naked. I felt like the king of the world. I had conquered all with my glorious weapon.

I hadn’t realised how much speed I’d picked up while congratulating myself. He was puffing and screaming. His legs started shaking. It was as if it was too much for him. That’s when I felt it. His rectum tightened and fastened itself around my cock as he screamed. He shot wad after glorious wad of his own cum against the sand. I’d pushed him to the point of no return.

That did it for me. The way his insides clenched around my cock, the pleasure I had given him. I gave in and gave him my sperm. I pumped him three more times and drove as far as I could. I held myself there and screamed as I filled his hole with my baby batter. He felt it like a wave knocking him over; he was shaking and moaning. He jumped every time I shot. I came like I’d never cum before. This was a sense of accomplishment. I’d filled a stranger up with my seed in public on a beach. Everything about it felt right.

We ended up both collapsing on the sand, my cock still jammed in his ass. He wasn’t at all interested in getting it out. He was happy lying there being comforted by my presence. Eventually it slurped its way out of his hole, which was now dripping my juice onto the sand.

We eventually stood up and we didn’t speak. We didn’t quite know what to say.

I smiled and mustered up the energy to ask, “Time for a swim?”

He smiled back and said “Yep!”

We frolicked in the waves and had a great time acting like boyfriends. This was a purely sexual revelation for both of us and yet we were both so involved that I felt I’d left a part of me in him and he’d given me something of his.

We climbed out of the waves and he said, “Well I’d better get back. The wife will be wondering where I am.”

“Once she sees you, she’ll wonder why you’re so relaxed!” I added.

He laughed and slowly slid his pants on. He picked up his shoes and shirt and we said our goodbyes. I never saw him again, but he still stays in my memory. I deposited myself in him, and he was the guy that proved I was capable of conquering anyone with my cock. I was powerful, and my cock was the secret to my power.

Published 
Written by Calandala
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments