Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In the Army now part 1

10
2 Comments 2
12.9k Views 12.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I had been in the Army for a few months at my first post. I headed out to my first tech school in the South along with six or seven other people from the post. We all lived in the same barracks that were basically apartments except for Steve. He had a wife and kid so they put him in a full suite. His wife could only stand about a week of living in the South when she took the kid and split.

Four of us started hanging out a lot and going out, Steve, Jim, Scott and me. They were all pretty good looking, athletic guys and met a lot of women. Jim however was a really good looking and muscular guy. He met women every night. One Friday when we were out at the local bar, Steve, who was still being faithful, started bitching about the dumbshit box of rocks women that were there. Jim was agreeing, they were hot, but couldn't stand talking to them so we took off.

After we left, Steve invited us to come over to the suite and just drink. We all got to his place and were soon drinking and screwing around. After a few hours, he put some porn in the DVD player.

"All right!" Jim yelped as he ran past me and slapped my ass.

As more beer flowed, we were watching a muscular dude screwing some hot chick.

"Man, I can't believe Linda took off like that. I have been so freaking horny for weeks," Steve lamented. He started rubbing his cock thru his shorts. I could see it was growing and getting quite large. Then he went where I never thought, "Man, I wish one of you fuckers was bi or gay and would get me off!"

Scott looked at him stunned.

Steve went on, "I am totally serious! A guy's mouth feels just like a chick's mouth."

Scott looked dismayed.

I'd already had about three beers too many, and before I could realize what I was saying, "I fooled around with a guy in college". Then I realized that I said it out loud! I looked up.

Steve had a goofy surprised look on his face, Jim just kept watching the porn, and Scott was disgusted!

I knew I had to say something. "I experimented a couple times just to try it" was all I could think. Which was false. I fucked with my roommate every way you could imagine and all the time.

"You want to get back in practice?" Steve asked smiling.

At this point, I was drunk and crazy horny. I got up and walked over to where he was sitting. I got on my knees in between his legs and pulled down his shorts. His semi hard cock slid out. Before he could say anything, I took his cock in my mouth. I love feeling a cock get hard in my mouth. I slowly started sucking until his cock was a rock hard eight inches. I started bobbing up and down on his cock. I opened my eyes to see Steve had his eyes closed and a big grin on his face.

Jim was watching and rubbing his cock. Scott was at the door, looked back in disgust and left. I was so drunk and horny it didn't matter. I went back to sucking this big gorgeous cock. I took it out of my mouth, and licked along the thick vein and around the head and down to his balls. I licked back up and slid his head between my lips and started slurping him again. I could tell he was starting to get excited, so I slid his cock to the back of my mouth and let it slide down my throat! Steve made a low grunting noise as he started lifting his hips to meet my face. I pulled his cock out of my throat and went down one more time when I felt his balls clinch and streams of cum started spraying down my throat.

I slid his cock out of my mouth and he slumped in the chair.

stargirl2424
Online Now!
Lush Cams
stargirl2424

I sat up and before I knew it, Jim's hard cock was waving in my face. Without saying a word, I slid his cock in my mouth and started to go to work on it. He was standing in front of me with his hands on the sides of my head, pushing his hips in time with my sucking. Jim was more aggressive than Steve and put his hand behind my head and thrust his almost nine inches down my throat. I was able to hold back gagging barely. He started with small thrusts, fucking my throat. Jim was quite strong and I couldn't do anything but let his cock fuck my throat. Tears were streaming out my eyes, but I didn't care, this was the hottest thing that had ever happened. It didn't take long until I felt the cum pulsing thru his vein and into my throat. Jim finally let go of my head and his cock slipped out. I was gasping for breath but soon calmed down. Somewhere in all that, I had taken my clothes off without realizing it. I looked down and my cock was rock hard and pre-cum was streaming out.

Jim collapsed in the chair.

I looked over at Steve who had been watching and he was already getting another hard on. I looked at him and said, "Dude, I can't do that again, my mouth and throat are toast!"

Steve stood up and came over to me. "That's okay, I have different plans," he said. He took my hand and got me up and started leading me to the bedroom. I looked back and Jim was already sound asleep.

We went into the bedroom and Steve pushed me on the bed. "Get on all fours," he said as he grabbed some lube from the dresser. He coated his cock with lube, then I felt it dripping on my ass.

"Go really slow, I have never done this!" I told him, which was a lie, but it had been years.

I felt his cock rubbing against my hole, and slowly started penetrating. A gasp of breath came out of me as the delightful pain pulsed through me. He paused for a second and then pushed more in. He started slowly going back and forth with his cock, and soon the pain turned into pure pleasure. His cock was filling my ass. He grabbed my hips and started thrusting.

"Oh fuck me hard," I moaned.

He started pushing down on my shoulders as he was fucking me deep. My arms gave way and my face buried in the bed. He was driving me into the bed with every thrust. He paused for a second and my legs slid down. He followed keeping his cock in me. He started driving me into the bed again, fucking me hard. I had tilted my ass up a little and his body was slapping against it. He slowed down, laid his body down on top of me and reached under my chest and started gripping my shoulders. He had me completely pinned down and recommenced thrusting his cock deep and slow into my ass. Steve was making a low deep groaning as he was using me for his fuck toy.

Between his thrusting in my ass, his body against mine, and his hot breath on my neck, I could feel my own orgasm building in me. I felt his hands start to grip me hard and dig in my skin. He started thrusting faster and deeper again. He kept thrusting as my orgasm exploded. Seconds later I felt his cum fill up my ass!

Steve collapsed on me. We both passed out!

To be continued....

Published 
Written by mrer469
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments