Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is It Always This Easy?

19
7 Comments 7
10.9k Views 10.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I’m Wade, a forty-five-year-old married man that until a few months ago was totally straight. I’ve been married for twenty years and like with most old married couples, sex with my wife Gladys had fizzled to once a month. That wasn’t nearly enough for me so I masturbate quite often.

Everyday, coming home from work on I-20, I drive by an adult bookstore in Kennedale. I was always curious what it was like in there. It seems to be a busy place. There were always at least ten cars parked there.

Long story short, one day when I was particularly horny I stopped in. This particular store was borderline seedy. Most newer, more modern stores have big neon signs and brightly lite parking lots. Not this joint, though. You walk in and the first thing you notice is the dingy brown tile, dingy magazine racks and walls covered with peg-board material.

No one was in the store section as I looked around. On the back wall, I saw a sign directing customers to the arcade section. I asked the clerk about it, and he said that there were a lot of viewing booths back there and that it cost three dollars to get in.

I paid him the three dollars, he handed me my tokens and my life was never the same.

There were about fifteen private viewing rooms with small TVs. You could go in them, close the door and flip through gay or straight porn until you found what you wanted to watch.

No one seemed to be in any of the booths, though there were a couple of guys out in the hallway leaning against the wall looking at the screen in the booths through the open doors. No one else was in there.

There was also two big rooms with theater-like seating where porn was showing on a big screen. No one was in these rooms either.

Since there had been at least fifteen cars in the parking lot I figured there had to be more guys around somewhere.

The two big rooms were dark and I was too afraid to go in them. I know there were guys in there though because I could just make out the shadow of one them leaning against the wall.

Not knowing what else to do, I screwed up my courage and went into one the big screen rooms and stood by the back wall for a few minutes watching the first gay porn that I've ever seen.

Within a few minutes, a couple of the guys that had been lurking around in the hallway were behind me watching over my shoulder.

I wasn't sure what to do so I turned around and just waited. Again, not know how things worked, I rubbed my cock a little through my pants. Within another minute one of the guys moved up beside me and gently grabbed my crotch and then let go but continued to stand beside me. I guess he was trying to see how I would react.

I was so nervous that I was about to pee my pants as reached over and gently rubbed my hand across his crotch.

Finally, the guy whispered, “What are you looking for?”

I told him, “I want a blowjob, but,” I added, “I can't reciprocate because I just had some dental work done.”

He said, “No problem,” as he took my hand and led me out of the room and down the hall to one the booths. Once we were in the booth, he shut and locked the door.

Sinking to his knees, the stranger expertly unbuttoned and unzipped my Levis.

GraceStefania
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GraceStefania

As they fell down to my knees, he pulled my hard cock out of my briefs.

"God," he groaned, “You have a beautiful cock and I am going to enjoy sucking it," as he massaged my head with his fingers.

I was speechless as I watched him lower his head and engulf my cock in his warm sensuous mouth.

This was the first time a man had ever sucked my cock, so I gasped with surprise as he closed his lips around it and then started to bob up and down.

I expected him to be a lot rougher than my wife Gladys but his mouth felt pretty good. But of course, I was horny.

Then he skillfully deep-throated my cock until his nose was pressed in my pubic hair. I was speechless, no one had ever done that before. Nor had I ever felt anything as wet and hot as his mouth.

As he continued to suck and swirled his tongue around the head, all I could do was poke my cock at him, moan and run my fingers through his long hair. I was hooked and he knew it.

Within five minutes I could feel I was ready to cum, so asked him what he wanted me to do. For an answer, he cupped my balls and massaged them as he tightened his mouth around my cock and sucked harder.

I lasted another minute and then I screamed, "Oh shit, here it is. I'm cumming," but this time, it was more of an announcement than a warning.

I felt my cock flex, the head flare bigger, my shaft stiffen and the vein on the bottom pulse. Then I fired a blast of cum into his mouth. As he gulped it down another thick wad squirted into his mouth.

He grunted, "Unnnnhhh," as he swallowed as fast as he could.

The force of shooting my load was so intense that it almost hurt. I lost track of time for a while and just held onto the stranger’s head as he milked my cock for every drop.

My legs were weak and I had to sit down. As I sat on the edge of the chair, the stranger knelt between my knees keeping my cock in his mouth like he was trying to get the last drop out.

This was too much. Once I cum my dick got too sensitive to be sucked this hard so I had to pull out.

He appeared to have drained my balls and he’d swallowed my big load so I was happy with the way things turned out.

This was another first because not only did my wife Gladys not swallow my load, but she would even let me shoot in her mouth.

I pulled up my Levis, tucked my shirt in and said, "Thanks that was great," as I unlocked the door and headed for the exit.

Driving home I felt guilty but sexually relieved.

Although I still feel guilty, I've gone back several times in the past four months. I'm always in and out within fifteen minutes.

Is it really this easy to get guys to suck you off? Apparently, it is.

What does the guy sucking me off get out it? I'm upfront that I don't reciprocate. Most guys don't seem to care

I'm certainly not gay. But I guess I'm not straight either. I have no real sexual attraction to men but a mouth is a mouth and the taboo of it is exciting too.

Published 
Written by mranonymous7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments