Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jake & Elf

"Jake and his college roommate take their friendship to a new level."

29
11 Comments 11
20.6k Views 20.6k
4.8k words 4.8k words
In Jake’s first year of university, he was paired up in residence with a guy named David, who bore such a striking resemblance to Orlando Bloom that everyone on their floor just started calling him Elf.

Jake himself was quite good-looking, but never quite saw himself that way. He was in fact deeply insecure about his looks because he’d been a little too nerdy in high school to ever get the attention of girls. He didn’t realize that what had made him unattractive in high school—his bookishness, his intelligence, his tendency to speak in complete sentences, was like catnip to a certain kind of college girl.

Rooming with Elf didn’t help, because all his female friends and acquaintances could talk about was how gorgeous he was. And Jake couldn’t help but agree: he was tall, slim, with a swimmer’s build, and an easy grin and flirtatious manner that tended to eclipse whatever guy he was hanging out with. And because they became close friends right away, that guy was almost always Jake.

Weirdly, in spite of the attention he constantly got, Elf didn’t seem inclined to take advantage of his near-constant opportunities to get laid. Sometimes he’d make out with a girl at a party, but it never seemed to go any further than that. Word got around that he was really religious—at least, that’s what a number of girls said Elf had told them—and that he was saving himself. Except that Jake saw no evidence of any religious tendencies in his friend. No bibles, no prayer, and he slept in most Sundays. When Jake raised the issue of religion with him, Elf shrugged noncommittally and said something about being Episcopalian.

He was puzzled for a long time until he started to suspect that Elf was actually gay. At first, the thought made him anxious in all the usual homophobic ways, worrying him that his best friend might be checking him out or sought to seduce him. But Elf never gave him that vibe, and eventually Jake concluded that if he was gay, he wasn’t interested in Jake. And that was fine. But he also didn’t want to sabotage his friend, so he confirmed for all Elf’s moon-eyed admirers that he was, in fact, deeply religious.

Almost as soon as he came to the relieved conclusion that Elf wasn’t into him, that relief turned into something like annoyance. Why the hell wasn’t Elf into him? It felt vaguely insulting, and he found himself rationalizing why not. They were good friends. He didn’t want to ruin that. He didn’t want to make the rest of the year totally awkward. He was gay, but still struggling with it.

As it turned out, the last bit was true.

Some time mid-November of his first year, Jake went to a wedding in town. It was a friend of his older sister, someone he’d known when he was a kid. With a little money from his parents, he bought himself a nice suit. He was just tying his tie in his room when Elf came in from his shower, wearing just his towel.

Not for the first time, Jake found himself admiring and envying Elf’s swimmer’s build, his narrow waist and well-defined abs, his nicely-sculpted pecs. He looked up and realized with a start that Elf was staring at him in a way he never had before.

“Wow,” he said after an awkward moment. “You clean up nicely.”

Jake realized he was blushing. “Thanks,” he said. “I hate having to wear a suit.”

Elf shook his head, not taking his eyes off him. “No, you look good in it.”

“Thanks,” he said again, and a moment of silence stretched long enough to get awkward. Elf gave a self-conscious little laugh and stepped over to his dresser. Jake made a point of not watching when he dropped his towel and started to get dressed.

The wedding reception had an open bar, and Jake drank very heavily. He flirted outrageously with one of his older sister’s friends, who looked at him appreciatively enough that he suspected he probably could have taken things farther if he’d wanted. But deep in his gut was a little knot that was by turns thrilling and nauseating. He knew, intuitively, that what he’d seen in Elf’s eyes was his friend’s first moment of attraction to him, and that, stirring inside him, was the same feeling.

He stumbled into his dorm room after 2:00 am. Elf was asleep, his sheets half thrown off, one arm splayed above his head. For a long moment Jake stared at him in the darkness, his eyes tracing the perfection of his torso.

Never before in his life had he desired a man. He wasn’t sure that was what he felt now. He undressed as quietly as he could and slipped into his sheets. His dreams that night were a confused jumble, but one sensation that stayed with him was the feel of his hand wrapped around a hard cock that wasn’t his own.

When he woke the next morning with a headache and sandy mouth, Elf was gone. By the light of day, the confusion of the previous day receded, and he wondered at the riot of emotions he’d felt. He was just being stupid, he decided. He swallowed a few Advil and drank a large glass of water and crawled back into his bed to sleep off the excess of the night before. When he woke again, Elf was there, sitting at his computer. He looked over his shoulder and grinned.

“Fun evening?”

“Fuck off,” Jake mumbled.

He laughed, and handed him a can of cola. “Got this for you from the machine,” he said. “Figured you might need some hangover medicine.”

Jake pulled himself into a sitting position and cracked it open. The sweet, caustic liquid was the best thing he’d ever tasted. He chugged down half the can in one go.

“So, are you going to this party at MacDonald House tonight?” Elf asked.

Jake groaned. “The very thought,” he said, “of going anywhere or doing anything, especially if there’s booze involved, makes me want to puke. I think I’ll just hang here and read.”

“Want some company?”

“You’re not going?” Jake asked.

Elf shrugged. “Kinda bored of the party scene right now. Could do with a quiet night.”

“Sure,” said Jake, surprised and pleased.

He napped awhile again, and finally got up when his headache faded. He showered and went to the library for a few hours, returning after dinner to his room. Elf was still there, tapping away at his laptop.

“This history paper is gonna kill me,” he grumbled as Jake entered.

He was wearing a tee shirt and shorts. Jake settled onto his bed, propping himself up on the wall and pulling out a novel he was reading for English class. For a long time they sat in companionable silence, with only the sound of Elf’s typing. Finally, the typing paused long enough that Jake looked up from his book to see Elf sitting at his desk with his head in his hands.

“You okay, man?” he asked, concerned.

Elf sighed heavily. “Look, I’ve gotta tell you something, and I don’t know if you’re going to like it, but you’re too good of a friend not to tell you.”

“You’re gay.”

Elf turned to stare at him, surprised. “You knew?”

“I guessed. You’re too good looking not to be getting laid all the time. I figured something was up.”

Elf smiled. “You think I’m good looking?”

Jake blushed. “Well, I mean… well, come on. Of course you are. You know it.”

“Thanks. That means a lot from you.”

“Just stating a fact, man. Don’t read too much into it.” Elf’s face fell, and Jake felt bad. “I mean… I don’t mean to say that...”

“You are too,” Elf cut him off.

“I am too… what?”

“Good looking. Really good looking. You’re hot.”

“Elf… David, I don’t—”

“Don’t worry about it,” he said shortly, turning back to his laptop. “Just, you know, clearing the air.”

Jake tried to return to his book but found he could not focus on the words. Yesterday’s riot of emotion was back, and as he looked at the back of his friend’s head he found himself remembering how he’d look in the towel, how he’d looked in the dark asleep, and suddenly he realized that his affection for his friend was now accompanied by something he couldn’t quite fathom. And with a slight shock, he realized that he had a raging, insistent hard-on.

“So…” he said tentatively. “How long have you known you were gay?”

Elf turned around in his chair. “That’s hard to say. In truth, probably years now. But… I dunno, I spent so much time denying it, fighting it, that I can’t pinpoint when I just had to acknowledge it. It was gradual. It was only when I left home to come to university that I really embraced it.”

“Well, what with all the gay alliances and clubs and stuff…”

He smiled slightly, holding Jake’s gaze. “Yeah, sure, that was a part of it.”

“So… have you been with any guys?”

His eyes narrowed, but the smile didn’t leave his face. “You sure you want to hear about this?”

“Yeah. I mean, we’re friends. We should be able to talk about it, right?”

“I’ve hooked up twice. But… nothing much happened. I mean. I guess I’m still a virgin.”

“So you haven’t…?”

“I haven’t fucked anyone, no. Or been fucked.”

“Do you want to?”

“Of course. But I’m still feeling my way. Both of the guys I was with were a bit older, and a LOT more experienced. I was scared. They were nice to me and everything, but they both made it clear they wanted more than I was willing to give at that point.”

“So what… what did you do?”

He cocked his head quizzically. “What, you want details?”

Jake didn’t trust himself to talk. He nodded.

“We made out. We kissed a lot. The first guy really liked my body, kept running his fingertips over my abs and pecs. Asked me if he could suck me off.” He laughed. “I could barely speak, so I just undid my pants for him. I came in like twenty seconds. It was a little embarrassing.”

“Did you…”

“Suck him off? Yes.”

“Did you like it?”

“Yes. A lot. I’m sure I was bad at it, but it was… amazing. He was moaning and running his fingers through my hair.” He looked at Jake and, seeing how rapt his friend was, continued: “He had a nice cock. It was medium-sized, I guess, but so hard. It had a big head. I couldn’t get it all in my mouth, so I stroked him as I sucked. It felt so good to finally feel a cock, to run my tongue all over it. When he was about to cum I jerked him off because I didn’t want to swallow. He came in a huge burst all over my chest. You know what was weird?”

“What?” Jake felt as though he’d been yanked out of a reverie. “What was weird?”

“It was so HOT. It was like it came straight from a kettle. No one tells you that.”

“What about… the other guy?”

“He was fun. He also went down on me. I lasted a bit longer, but not much. And I sucked him a bit, but he wanted me to give him a hand-job while I licked his nipples. Weird, eh?”

“Not...” Jake coughed around the sudden hoarseness in his voice. “Not really.” He felt his face go hot.

Elf cocked an eyebrow. “Ah. You like having your nipples played with too, then?”

Jake nodded, not trusting himself to speak.

Elf regarded him thoughtfully for a long moment. “Well, what about you?”

“What about me?”

“Yeah. I’ve just given you my sexual history, brief as it is. Your turn.”

Jake coloured. “Well, same as you—only two people. My girlfriend in high school, Andrea, and...”

“Lara.”

“Yes.” He grinned in spite of himself. Lara, from his English class. Beautiful, tight, sex-bomb Lara, with whom he’d had sex half a dozen times.

“She made you the envy of every dude with eyeballs,” Elf said appreciatively. “Even me, and I like the cock.”

“Yeah.” What Jake didn’t tell him was that half of the appeal of Lara, to him, was that she showed no interest in Elf. Petite, bookish, but with a very sexy librarian thing going on, Lara had no use for Elf’s Legolas-like features, but was drawn to Jake’s intellect. In truth, he found her rather pretentious and snobby without really having the mind to back it up. And in bed…

“I never asked you why that ended,” Elf interrupted his reminisce. “I always thought you two were perfect for each other.”

“Yeah, well…” I wasn't pretentious enough for her, he thought, not properly appreciative of all the poets and obscure musicians with whom she was enamoured.

He looked up at Elf and shrugged. “Not so much.”

“But the sex must have been amazing.”

“Honestly?” Jake laughed, relieved that he could finally say it out loud. “The best part of sex with Lara was that I got to see her naked. What you think when you see her is true: she has the most amazing breasts you could imagine. And she’s quite appreciative when being fucked. Makes a lot of gratifying noises. But otherwise she’s… I dunno. Ungenerous.”

“Ungenerous?”

Jake blushed again. “I was with Andrea for two years, and we only started fucking a year and a half in.

Aya_Moon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aya_Moon

Before that, we had to be creative. We… tried a lot of stuff. I got pretty good, y’know, with… my fingers, and my tongue.”

“Your other pointy bits,” Elf said helpfully.

“Precisely. As did she. And when I first got with Lara, I deployed all my mad skills. Of which she seemed very appreciative. But she never did anything herself in return.”

“What? Seriously?” Elf looked positively offended. “She never went down on you? Never even gave you a handie?”

“Nope. She just lay back and, I dunno, thought of Ira Glass or something.”

“Damn.” Elf shook his head slowly. “I find it hard to believe that you of all people has made it through nearly a semester of college, in residence no less, without a single blowjob.”

Jake burst out laughing, and Elf joined him. It was true: the blowjob was about the baseline of the college experience, sexually speaking—on no fewer than three occasions Jake had walked into rooms at parties and had to back out apologetically when he saw a coed’s ponytail bouncing up and down enthusiastically in some vague acquaintance’s lap. Andrea had grown quite deft at it, honing her technique to the point where when they did finally start fucking it never felt quite as good.

He said as much to Elf.

“Well, practice does make perfect,” he said wistfully.

In Jake’s mind, a door loomed in front of him, and he suddenly knew he was going to walk through it.

“Sounds like you could use someone to practice on,” he said, trying to be casual and failing.

To his surprise, Elf did not respond with more suggestive banter. His eyes narrowing, he said curtly, “You’ve never treated me like a fag. Don’t start now.”

It was like a slap in the face. “What? No, I didn’t...”

“I’m new to this,” Elf cut him off, “but I’m not naïve. I’m not about to go down that road.”

“What road?”

“Supplicant to some straight guy who doesn’t mind being sucked off by his gay friend, so long as he doesn’t have to reciprocate.”

“That’s not what I meant.”

“What did you mean?”

“I was just… You know what? Never mind. It doesn’t matter. I’m sorry if I pissed you off.”

He picked up his book again and opened it, flushed and furious... at himself or Elf, he wasn’t sure.

Elf did not move, but sat as he had been, leaning forward, his elbows on his knees. “You know what, Jake?” he said, quietly. “I would love to suck your cock. I would fucking love it. You thinking I haven’t thought about it? That I haven’t jerked myself off imagining what it would be like to go down on you? That’s the problem—it would be so fucking easy to fall into that rhythm, to tell myself that it’s just practice, that you’re doing me a fucking favour. And I know,” he waved off Jake’s protest, “that you would never be that guy. It’s what I would tell myself. But I’m not going to be that guy, who services his straight friend. No, I promised myself when I came out to myself that sex was always going to be quid pro quo for me.”

Jake didn’t entirely understand the welter of emotions in his chest as he listened to Elf’s speech. Guilt at having, however fleetingly, considered the prospect of using his friend for one-sided relief; anger at his friend for having jumped to that conclusion; confusion about his sudden, powerful desire. For when Elf had said I would love to suck your cock, Jake’s cock had responded in spite of him, and now it strained against jeans, so hard it was almost painful.

“What if…” he started to say and trailed off, unable to look at Elf. “What if… what if it was quid pro quo?” He took a deep breath. “What if it was me who wanted to practice?”

Elf did not reply for a long few moments, and when Jake was finally able to glance over at him, his friend’s face wore an inscrutable expression. He stood up.

“I have a friend,” Elf said raggedly, sliding his t-shirt over his head, “a gay friend, who says to anyone who’ll listen that every man, gay, straight, or anything in between, should have a cock in his mouth at least once in his life.” He slid his boxers down his legs, revealing his hard cock, long, slim, leaning slightly to the left, swaying from the movement of Elf’s disrobing. “So which one are you?”

“Right now,” said Jake, feeling like his mouth was full of marbles, “I think I’m a little in between.”

“Just a little?”

Jake slid his legs off the bed and stood, coming close to Elf. “More than a little.”

“Then suck me.”

“Not yet,” Jake said, and kissed him.

It seemed to take Elf by surprise, but he quickly responded, locking his hands in Jake’s hair and slipping his tongue into his mouth. They kissed each other hard, and Jake suddenly felt that he was wearing too many clothes as his friend’s hard cock pressed against his pelvis. He fumbled at the buttons of his shirt. Not breaking their kiss, Elf grabbed his belt and wrestled with it, unbuckling it and then scrabbling at his button and fly. In a few awkward seconds Jake and Elf managed to strip him down to his underwear, and Elf grabbed the hard bulge straining against the material. He chuckled throatily.

“Quid pro quo?”

Jake kissed him once more and then fell to his knees. Staring at Elf’s swaying, throbbing cock, he wondered how he had never before seen the beauty of the erect male organ. Elf’s cock was as beautiful as Lara’s tits.

Suddenly hesitant and nervous, he tentatively reached up and slid his fingertips over it. Elf growled as he touched him. Encouraged, Jake grasped the shaft more firmly, marveling at the contrast of velvety hardness, like an iron bar sheathed in satin. He was about to say, apologetically, I don’t know what to do, but suddenly realized that he did. All of his anything-but-fucking sessions with Andrea came back to him as if suddenly downloaded into his forebrain. He grasped Elf’s cock and rubbed his thumb gently over the glans. It came away slick with precum, which he then massaged into the delicate skin just beneath the head, sliding his thumb around the slippery surface in a slow circle.

The effect was electrifying: Elf’s knees nearly buckled as he threw his head back and moaned. “Ohhhhhhh… fuck,” he whimpered. Curious, Jake leaned forward to where a bead of precum had formed and licked it away with the tip of his tongue. Never having been one to taste his own cum, he was surprised how much he liked it: salty, slightly fishy, like the faint aftertaste of anchovies, but with a touch of bitterness. Even more than the taste, however, Jake liked the shiver that ran through Elf’s body. Leaning forward again, he ran his tongue from the base of his cock to the head and back down again, growing light-headed with lust at the sensation of the skin slightly loose over the hard shaft beneath.

“Suck me,” Elf whispered, placing his hands on the back of Jake’s head.

Jake was only too happy to oblige, letting the swollen head slide through his lips and taking as much of it into his mouth as he could. He gagged slightly as it hit the back of his throat, but quickly recovered, squirming his tongue against the soft underside as he fell into a rhythm, bobbing his head up and down, amazed at just how good Elf’s cock felt in his mouth.

He sucked him like that for a few minutes, varying his speed, gagging a few more times as he tried to take him deeper and deeper. He twisted his head on the upstroke, remembering how that little trick of Andrea’s had driven him crazy, and chuckled around Elf’s cock to see the effect replicated in his friend. He pulled back and, looking up into Elf’s eyes, swirled his tongue around the head while again massaging the underside with his thumb.

Elf’s orgasm caught them both by surprise. Fortunately, Jake had just again taken the head into his mouth when he felt the cock swell, balloonlike, while Elf locked his hands in his hair and whimpered “Ohfuckohfuckohfuck.” Then it was his cum, hot and thick, ropes of it, hitting the back of Jake’s mouth. He swallowed, but there was a lot of it, and he felt some dribble out the corner of his mouth. He pulled his mouth off Elf’s cock, gasping, as his friend dragged him to his feet and kissed him desperately.

He broke the kiss and held Jake in a tight embrace, his breath racing. “That. Was. Fucking. Amazing,” he said finally. “Where’d you learn to do that?”

“Just remembering what felt good for me,” he said honestly, and then, suddenly shy, “I’m glad it was okay.”

Elf responded by pushing Jake backward. His legs hit the edge of the bed and he sat heavily. Before he could move, Elf was between his legs, pushing his knees apart, and pressing the heel of his hand against Jake’s cock, outlined by the tight material of his boxer briefs. Jake moaned at the pressure of Elf’s hand. Elf leaned forward and slid his tongue against the taut fabric, and mouthed his way up and down the length of Jake’s shaft. He then pulled the elastic of the underwear down just enough to expose the head of Jake’s cock. He slid the tip of his tongue up the leaking slit, murmuring appreciatively at the taste of his precum.

Jake had difficulty sitting upright. He leaned back on his elbows, his head spinning with pleasure and desire while Elf slowly, slowly pulled the band of his underwear down. His tongue followed, feathering along the base of his cock, until he reached the skin of his scrotum. Elf tucked the elastic under his balls and teased the sensitive skin there with the tip of his tongue.

“Jesus. Jesus fucking Christ,” Jake moaned.

Elf chortled, his mouth full of one of Jake’s balls, and the vibration seemed to go from his groin straight up through his back. He ran his tongue back up the shaft and slid his mouth down over Jake’s cock.

Jake shoved his fist in his mouth to keep himself from crying out. For a moment he felt as though he was about to come right then. Elf sucked him slowly, his tongue squirming against the bottom of his cock. He twisted his head on the upstroke, one hand sliding along the slick shaft while the other cupped Jake’s balls.

Hearing Jake’s breathing quicken, Elf paused, running his thumb up and down the base of his cock. “Oh, don’t you come,” he said. “Not yet.”

“Well,” Jake said thickly, “you might want to pause for a moment or two. Because you’ve got me pretty fucking close.”

Elf grinned. His hand not leaving Jake’s cock, he leaned forward and kissed him deeply, and then leaned down to suck and lick his nipples.

“Okay,” Jake gasped. “Again… if you don’t want me to come…”

Elf chuckled. “Do you want to fuck me?” he asked.

The question caught him by surprise. “Do you want me to?” he asked in reply.

Elf kissed him again, hard, his tongue keen and insistent.

“I can’t think of anything I’ve wanted more,” he breathed in his ear.

Without ceremony, he stood and retrieved a bottle of lube from his nightstand. He tossed it to Jake and got onto his own bed on his hands and knees, presenting his taut ass to him. “You know what to do,” he said. “Fuck me.”

For just a moment, Jake was at a loss. “Should, uh… should we use a condom?”

Not moving, Elf looked over his shoulder at him. “Did you use one with Lara?”

“Yes.”

“Then fuck that shit. I want to feel your cock.”

Jake shuddered with desire, staring transfixed at Elf’s ass, stunned at just how beautiful it was. He squirted out some lube on his hand and stroked his cock with it. With what remained, he slid his fingers down Elf’s crack.

“Mmmmm,” his friend moaned. “Put it inside.”

Obediently, Jake slid one lubed finger, and then two, into Elf’s hole, and was rewarded with the sound of his friend keening with need, and the sight of him twisting his ass back against his hand.

“Holy fuck,” Elf gasped. “I need you to fuck me. Now.”

Jake got up on his knees and rested the head of his cock against Elf’s hole. He slowly pressed, nearly fainting with pleasure as he slid into him.

“Slowly,” gasped Elf. “Okay. That’s good. More.”

Jake slid his cock home. “Just so you know,” he said in a strangled voice, “I don’t think I’m going to last long.”

“That’s all right,” Elf panted in reply. “The night is young.”

Jake very slowly slid his cock backward, until he was almost out, and then slowly in again, letting Elf get used to him.

“That… is fucking lovely,” he friend moaned. “Now… fuck me.”

Jake needed no encouragement. He started pumping in and out of Elf’s ass, his tempo increasing in time to his friend’s moans.

“Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit,” Elf keened. “Oh fuck. That feels. So. Fucking. Good. Fuck me. Fuck me harder.”

Jake obliged, though he could feel his own orgasm building. When he tried to slow down, Elf said, “No! Fuck me harder!”

“I’m close!”

“Good! I want you to come. Come inside me!”

Jake cried out, thrusting deeply one last time as he came explosively.

“Oh, I can feel that!” Elf murmured, his face resting on his forearms as he squirmed his ass against Jake’s cock. “I can feel you coming! I can feel your cock twitching inside me!”

Not wanting to pull out, Jake collapsed on his friend, his sweaty chest slippery against Elf’s back.

For a long moment, neither of them spoke.

“Think you can do that again later?” Elf asked finally.

“Can you feel that?” Jake replied, sliding his hips back slightly.

“Holy shit. You’re still hard.”

“Yeah. Feel like being fucked again… right now?”

Elf chuckled. Shifting under Jake, he rolled over, Jake’s cock sliding out of his hole. He kissed him deeply. “Yes. Fuck me again. But this time, I want to look at you.”

Published 
Written by Damon9888
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments