Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jizz Pig

"I am a lavatory lizard and love skanky toilets…"

12
6 Comments 6
15.5k Views 15.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

I am a Jizz-Pig, simple as that! I love gratuitous sex, lots of anonymous sex. I frequent any and every location where hookups can take place and am gluttonous when I find myself in these situations. The more jizz I swallow the better.

I have a friend that always mocks me by saying: “Two legs and a penis, and you’re happy.” He is absolutely right. Big, small, good-looking, ugly, tall, short, clean, dirty, I don’t give a fuck! All I want is cock and cum. I have no interest in a relationship and the thought of it makes me want to puke. How the fuck people can endure the same shit day after day completely baffles my brain. When my stomach and arse are filled to the brim with spunk, I am the happiest camper on the planet.

Tonight I am visiting a remote public toilet I particularly love. As I’m entering my shrine of filth and pleasure and my heart is beating faster and faster. I am in heaven, sheer heaven. The combined smell of piss and the antiseptic, which they occasionally use to clean this place is making me rock-hard my balls are twitching in anticipation. I am looking at the seedy steel urinal and virtually convulsing with lust. The cement platform in front of the trough is glistening with piss and the stench of men’s bladder and ball-sac secretions pooling around, are sending my olfactory senses into overdrive.

Next, as I walk over to the three toilet booths my cock is already rock-hard and oozing precum. As I peer into each stall I am delighted to see the broken toilet seats and stained bowls. Each of the glory holes has graffiti and crusty cum surrounding them, just the way I like it. Salivating, I’m looking at the puddles of dried spunk splattered on the floors. All three toilets are empty. All I have to do is wait and hope.

I occupy the middle booth and shut the door behind me. Playing with my knob I hear footsteps. Now there’s a person standing in front of the toilet bowl to my left. I lower my head to take a look and BINGO! He’s a stocky and rough looking middle-aged man. He is unzipping his trousers. He’s fat uncut dick is flopping out. As he flaps his cock about I am going to throw caution to the wind and kneel at the hole offering my mouth. Fuck yeah; his dark uncut knob is gliding through the hole.

His semi-hard fuck-pole in now in my hand and I am sliding the fat foreskin back. I pluck the ball-hairs matted on the dick-head off. I sniff his purple glans. He is not a regular washer and a stale pissy smell assails my nostrils, just the way I like it! My lips and tongue are ready to service this knob. My anonymous lover is rock-hard as I slide my mouth down his smelly rod. Signalling his eagerness, he thumps his dick through the glory hole. I allow him full access to my mouth as he excitedly conquers my throat. I love his animated invasion.

Oh shit, I’m drooling all over my chest. Horny groans from next door totally intoxicate me as I hear his gasps of pleasure while cock-snot is being discharged into my mouth.

“Fuck yeah,” I acknowledge with a muffled grunt.

The taste of his spunk is great as I lick his cock clean. Next, he retracts his cock and lowers his body.

“Thanks, that was a great blow-job,” he says.

“My pleasure, that’s a great cock you have!”

He is zipping up and leaving. I’ll just sit and wait for my next cock.

(After five minutes)

I am looking at dick number two. Shit! This guy is rather poorly endowed but what the hell, a cock’s a cock and I’ll give his knob a good workover.

“Nnnh… oooh, fuck… nnnh… I’m cumming,” He declares a minute later.

Thank goodness he didn’t last too long.

(Five minutes later).

I can hear multiple footsteps entering the ablution block. I’m listening intently for possible sexual sounds.

Yeah, oh yes, there is definitely action going at the urinal. I’ll just hang in for two minutes and then have a look.

Rounding the corner later, I am looking at a large man with a smaller younger man kneeling in front of him. The large guy is rather unattractive and a bit skanky looking.

Perfect, fucking perfect, just the way I like it.

‘Big Guy’ gestures me over with his head. As I look down at the very pretty guy servicing his dick, ‘Youngster’ takes a breather. I’m very impressed because Big Guy has a really large cock with a huge mushroom head. I am a cock-sucker of note, but Big Guy’s meat is really going challenge the hell out of me. Youngster resumes his oral action as Big Guy places his arm around my shoulders, clasping the back of my head and steering my mouth towards his face.

melisacastihot1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
melisacastihot1

His oral invasion is sloppy and he has the stale breath of a heavy smoker. I love it!

As our heads move apart, strands of tobacco spittle bridges our lips. Next, he pulls Youngster’s head off his dick and suggests we move through to the last toilet stall.

Big Guy tells me to take a seat. I remove my shorts and pull the front of my t-shirt up over the back of my head. The youngster now leans over and kisses me. Big Guy takes up position behind Youngster and pushes his trousers down, as I clasp Youngsters head.

Fuck yeah, Youngster kisses nicely.

Big Guy now fucks like crazy as Youngster gasps into my mouth. It’s fucking hard trying to anchor Youngster’s head because Big Guy is feverishly spearing into him.

Big Guy grunts and begins to unload into Youngster’s pussy.

Next, Big Guy pulls his trousers up and leaves.

As Youngster’s torso lifts upward I begin to suck his cock. I am really enjoying this scene!

Suddenly, a long shlong slithers through the glory-hole next to us. I need that cock in my arse. I’m up in an instant and guiding the dick into my hole, as Youngster kneels before me and takes my knob into his mouth. My hole is firmly squashed up against the hole and the man next door is jabbing me like crazy.

Fuck! This double pleasure is totally awesome.

The groans next door turn into grunts and I know that my arse is about to receive its first offering as the spearing becomes stuttered.

“Aaaaah,” I hear exclaimed with an incredible final thrust from next door.

Next, he steadily withdraws.

I need more cock. Bending over the toilet I implore the youngster to fuck me. Youngster now spears straight into my pucker.

Fuck Yeah, my arse is making sloshing sounds as Youngster churns Next Door Guy’s sloppy seconds. Jesus, this boy can fuck.

“Harder, fuck me harder,” I implore Youngster.

“Ah… aaaaah… aaaaaah, I’m cumming,” he gasps.

“That was great, thank you,” Youngster says as he leaves.

I’ll just sit on the toilet because I’m not done yet. I am just going to leave the fucking stall door open and wait.

What the fuck, I’ll keep my pants off and my t-shirt behind my head as dispel some of this cum from my manhole.

(Twenty minutes later)

Footsteps… Fuck me! This guy is huge! He must weigh at least three hundred pounds.

“Get up, I’ll sit on the seat while you suck me off,” Fat Guy says as he removes his shorts and places them on the cistern. Seated, he is pulling his t-shirt upward.

Wow, his gut is huge.

Oh shit… This thick fat cock is his going to be a challenge!

“Get on it bitch!” he orders.

My lips are at full stretch and so far I only have his knob-head in my mouth. He’s grabbing my head.

“Take it all you slut!” Fuck, I can hardly breathe as he maniacally stabs my mouth.

“Oooh, take it all the way, aah… open your fucking throat, oooh… yesss… That’s the way you fucking cock sucker.”

My head is pulverized as I try to fight, but his clasp on my head is vice-like. I whimper like crazy. He pulls my head off his dick before I feel him slapping my face hard.

“You suck like a fucking pussy. Get up and bend over the fucking toilet faggot, let’s see if your cunt gives me more pleasure!”

Fat man thumps straight into my butt hole. Fuck! This is hectic; I am going to concuss myself on the cistern. His fingers are digging into hips and I am going to have some serious bruises tomorrow.

“Argh,” slap, “Argh,” slap, slap… “Yeah fuck,” slap, slap, slap, “Take my spunk you fucking slut, aargh,” slap, “Take every fucking drop.” The bastard cries as he finally unloads.

Thank fuck he is leaving. I’d better catch my breath.

I’m sit down for a while on my stinging butt.

Whew, that was frenzied.

Should I stay or go? Actually, I’m really quite hungry. Yeah, I’ll get a take-away.

Maybe I’ll come back later…

 

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments