Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jogger's Dilemma

"A jogger falls into the horny clutches of a homeless duo…"

9
4 Comments 4
11.7k Views 11.7k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Deciding to become healthier had interesting consequences for me. By the age of twenty-eight, I had put on a few extra pounds and when an acquaintance of mine paid tribute to my enlarging hipline at the pub one evening, I decided that action needed to be taken. I made a decision to start jogging in the hills behind my home. There was an enjoyable path that meandered through that area and day by day, I began to extend the distance of my runs. This exercise coupled with a healthier eating plan soon paid off. During the week I would jog early in the morning, and on weekends when I had more time, at around ten o’clock.

One Saturday morning I decided to extend my distance further than I had run before. After reaching the top of a steep climb I decided to take a breather. As I stood catching my breath, I looked down a sheer drop and observed a tent-like structure below. I also witnessed two naked guys who were washing their bodies. I wondered if they were homeless guys given their longish hair and unkempt facial hair. Both had lithe bodies and seemed to have decent dicks. I was totally intrigued by the spectacle and moved as far forward as I could to get a better view.

Unfortunately, the ground under me gave way and suddenly I was tumbling down the slope in their direction. I did my best to try and avoid breaking any bones, a feat I accomplished, but regrettably, my head struck the ground rather hard during my tumble and I blacked out.

When I awoke I was lying naked on a blanket inside a tent. In my woozy state, I looked up into the face and naked torso of a guy kneeling next to me. I also became aware that not only did I have an erection, but that someone was sucking my knob. Lifting my head slightly I saw a head bobbing up and down my cock. I immediately tried to lift up but a hand on my chest pushed me down.

The head above me had a scraggly beard and his hair was in need of a trim. As he smiled at me I could also see that he had a few absent teeth. It was furthermore clear from the other teeth in his mouth that he wasn’t on a dental plan.

“Hi, I’m Kelly and that’s Lukas,” he said, flicking his eyes toward my crotch.

As I felt Lukas’ mouth detach itself from my dick I once more lifted my head and observed Lukas smiling at me. All eight Lukas’ top and bottom incisor teeth were missing. His beard was scragglier than Kelly’s and his hair was even more in need of a trim. Lukas simply nodded his head in acknowledgment, before returning to my cock.

“Some thugs knocked out Kelly’s teeth a short while ago,” Kelly explained, before continuing, “But the upside is that he now gives the best blowjob on the planet.”

Still dizzy and disoriented I mentally had to agree with Kelly, because the blowjob I was receiving was fucking awesome.

After lowering my head once more I looked up at Kelly and said, “I’m, Ronan,” then, after a pause, I continued, “Listen… thanks very much for helping me out, but I really need to get going.”

With a serious look on his face Kelly asked, “Is our hospitality not good enough for you?” I also noticed that the pressure he was exerting on my chest had intensified, as if he was stressing a point.

Strangely, slightly anxious as I was I did not feel threatened in any way. I was becoming more lucid and my brain was beginning to function better. I was also starting to realize that these two guys were going to have their way with me. Thankfully, I had seen them washing and although the soap that they had used seemed to have a strange industrial odour, Kelly smelt clean. In fact, after my earlier jog I was the one who was a little ripe.

“No… I mean, yes.” I stammered, “Of course it’s good enough for me, it’s just that I have chores that I need to do this morning,” I tried to reason.

Kelly looked at me sternly and said, “You’s gonna get a fucking and that’s all there is to that.” And then after a short pause, he continued, “Luck like this never comes our way and when it does, we take full advantage of the situation.” Following on, after yet another brief pause Kelly persisted, “When a pretty young thing like you falls into our ‘laps,’ he said, stressing the word, “then a-fucking is on the cards.” As an afterthought he then asked, “Are you gay?”

‘Fucked if you do, fucked if you don’t,’ was the only philosophy that raced through my mind.

“Yes,” I replied, totally yielding to my dilemma, realizing that either way I responded would lead to the same result.

“Great,” he said, with a salacious grin, “Then you are really going to enjoy your visit.”

After gripping hold of my hand Kelly steered it towards his dick. I felt a tinge of excitement when I felt his ample uncut knob nestled in my hand. Next, Kelly lowered his head toward my face. When he commenced kissing me and tweaking my nipples, I was very pleased that despite the state of his teeth his breath was not unpleasant, and that the gaps in his mouth also did not bother me. In fact, he was a really great kisser. With Kelly kissing me and Lukas’ febrile mouth pleasuring me, a flood of gratification began to wash over me and I was as happy as a kid in a candy store about my earlier ‘misfortune.’

When Kelly lifted his body a short while later and presented his dick to my mouth, I was so overstimulated that I erupted into Lukas’ mouth. Once Kelly commenced giving me a good skull-fucking, I felt my legs being lifted into the air as Lukas placed them over his shoulders. I could hear Lukas spitting and felt his fingers priming my hole. What followed next really got my attention. Whatever it was that was trying to gain entry to my backside, felt larger than anything I was used to. As I began to wriggle my anxious backside, two very strong hands took hold of my thighs clamping me in a vice-like grip. Kelly firm clamp on my head also further restricted my movement.

It felt like my pucker was being wrenched apart by a truncheon. I tried to contest the invasion, but my fate was sealed as my hole got persuasively prised open and appropriated vigorously. As my arse capitulated, I was flabbergasted by Lukas’ weapon of mass destruction. With my body confined by superior forces my anal ‘ambush’ was consummated. Remarkably, I was in seventh heaven and my ‘abductors’ were exciting me beyond belief. I could not recall in former time in my life when a sexual encounter had afforded me such exhilaration.

My former vanilla existence had been obliterated by two rough homeless guys who were treating me like a captured sex slave, and I loved every second of it. As I was used from both ends I thought back to earlier in the day. If anyone had told me what lay ahead for me that day I would have thought they were smoking dope. Nonetheless, I was ecstatic to be exactly where I was.

Kelly was the next to cum, and after he did I savoured his creamy release. As Kelly moved away the quiet Lukas took complete control of me. After Lukas had moved his torso up onto me, my head was cradled in his hands for a dominant oral attack. As his enormous cock pummelled into me his mouth commandeered my lips ferociously. Where Kelly’s kissing had been fairly gentle, Lukas’ approach felt like I had a wolf attacking my face. It was fantastic!

Surprisingly, given his urgency the onslaught the sustained anal raid felt never-ending. I had never met a man who even came close to his sublime savagery. As Lukas thumped my backside it was as if his body was turning into a human jackhammer. With my gasps and pants muffled by his grunting mouth, I began fighting for air. Rather than feeling anxious, however, I felt a searing exhilaration pulsing through my body because of the lack of oxygen. Thankfully, as I began to feel a little faint, Lukas lifted his torso onto outstretched arms and engaged his turbo drive.

Lukas’ stabbing now became so animated that I could feel my body moving upward on the blanket.

CharlotteeLee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharlotteeLee

Finally, Lukas began to roar as he unloaded the contents of his balls into my backside. Simply put, I had just received the fucking of my life.

I lay on the blanket I watched Lukas get to his feet. The expression on his face was one of triumphant delight. He had the look of a warrior who had just vanquished his foe after a life and death struggle. Seeing his knob for the first time, however, I was also gobsmacked that my pucker had been able to accommodate his ‘weapon.’

As I turned my gaze to Kelly he had a look of horny excitement in his eyes. Having obviously watched his buddy in full cry, Kelly’s cock was again fully erect and I knew that he was also going to fuck me. As he moved toward me he told me to turn onto my stomach. When he mounted my body his knob easily slipped into my well-primed hole. With his hot breath on my neck, Kelly began to leisurely spear my butt. Kelly’s tempo was very steady at first, but a gradual escalation began to build. I also loved the way he nibbled on my ears and licked my neck throughout our session.

Soon it became clear that Kelly wanted to show his buddy what he was also made of. After he lifted his torso onto extended arms, Kelly started hammering into me at first before eventually solidly thumping my backside. Once more I felt my body moving upward on the blanket. When Kelly final unloaded bellowing, I was groaning like a bitch in heat.

When Kelly lifted off me he said, “Well, Lukas, looks like I’m one load ahead of you.”

“Not for long,” I heard Lukas reply.

‘Oh, Jesus,’ I thought, ‘Am I going to be able to walk let alone run, after this.’

I was about to get up but a hand pushed me back down. Lukas wasted no time in entering my backside once more, and as he commenced spearing my butt he said, “Nothing better than the sound of a cock sloshing in a well-filled cunt.”

Given the size of his knob, I was surprised that his entry had been so effortless. On the other hand, my sphincter was so distended by now that I was hardly amazed. As Lukas pounded my ‘noisy’ manhole, I could feel a growing wetness as churned spunk trickled onto my nuts. Lukas did not initially hammer me as hard as before, but I had a feeling that his thrusting would escalate. Predictably, Lukas started to up his tempo and as he did so, my groans once more began to increase in volume.

With a laugh Kelly then said, “Looks like our jogger needs a pacifier.”

Kelly now rapidly moved before me and once he had positioned himself on his back, with my head above his cock, Kelly’s ‘pacifier’ got shoved into my mouth.

For the following several minutes we ambled onward. After placing his head next to mine while continuing to fuck my arse, Lukas frequently took over from me as we alternated sucking on Kelly’s dick. It was an incredibly hot scene and the horny vocalizing from all three of us added to the carnal heat of our encounter. With all our activity a heady masculine aroma had also begun to blossom around us.

I could not hope to compete with Lukas, who was a cock-sucker of the highest order. When Kelly finally erupted in Lukas’ mouth, Lukas stopped spearing my butt and after turning my head, shared Kelly’s load with me in a sensual snowballing oral embrace.

Thereafter, after a minute of hard kissing Lukas lifted his torso onto outstretched arms and began to fuck my arse harder than ever before. I yelped with delight as he literally bounced on my body. I decided to add to the intensity of the scene and commenced wriggling my backside as I writhed beneath him.

“Fuck yeah,” Lukas exclaimed excitedly, “I like a lively bitch.”

As the ‘ground and pound’ routine neared its conclusion, Lukas stabbed harder and harder before finally unleashing his spunk into me. I had never enjoyed a more gratifying exhaustion in my life.

When Lukas arose I just lay there catching my breath. After finally turning around, I began to make my thank you speech before my presumed departure, but I had hardly uttered a few words before I was interrupted.

“You ain’t going anywhere until we have dessert,” Lukas announced, and then with an impish look on his face he concluded, “We’ll give you a few minutes to relax before we tuck-in.”

I was stunned and just sat there looking up at the two guys. These men were like insatiable sex fiends and it felt as if they wanted to wear me out completely. As the minutes passed, they hovered about me like two predators preparing to pounce. Remarkably, I felt my cock begin to stiffen in anticipation of the ‘attack.’

After a short while I was once more on my back, as Lukas took up station between my legs and Kelly straddled my torso. Shortly, I was getting another blowjob from Lukas as Kelly leaned over my head and on outstretched arms and commenced skull-fucking me. Lukas’ oral attention wasn’t as animated as before and it felt like he had a delay tactic of sorts in mind. Kelly, however, was pounding my head vigorously.

“Tell me when you going to cum,” I heard Lukas inform Kelly, and then he ordered me not to swallow Kelly’s load but to keep it in my mouth once Kelly was done.

When Kelly ultimately unloaded to the great relief of my throat, he moved away rapidly before Lukas scooted up my body. After clamping my head in his hands Lukas’ lips lock onto my mouth to share Kelly’s cream. I was becoming a great snowballing fan.

Next, Lukas moved down my body again and really started sucking my knob meaningfully. Expert as Lukas was, I began unloading within a couple of minutes. After again moving up my body, our lips once more locked for yet another snowballing treat. Once we had savoured our dessert Lukas looked up at Kelly with an impish grin and said, “Ronan’s jizz is a lot sweeter than yours.”

“I’ll remind you about that tomorrow,” Kelly retorted, playfully feigning annoyance. As Lukas returned to kissing me Kelly resumed by saying, “Remember, I haven’t had any dessert yet, so make sure to shoot your next load into Ronan’s mouth.”

Shortly, Lukas lifted up before spinning me around onto my stomach. Once more he potently rammed his dick into me, prior to pushing his hands through under my arms and locking them on top of my head. As he commenced spearing my butt I felt like a subjugated wrestler at an interstate tournament. Lukas was a disciple of hard-fucking and he had kept his best for last. With his knees under my thighs and my legs flailing in the air, I got an anal battering of epic proportions. His hips thrashed wildly as he fucked me to within an inch of my life.

After a few minutes of frantic wrestle-mania, he finally pulled his dick out of me and spun my body around once more before fervently tugging his cock close to my mouth. After unloading, Lukas respectfully moved away and let Kelly move on top of me. As we snowballed Kelly finally got his share of dessert. Amazingly, I then felt his knees pushing my thighs apart as his erect knob started grinding into me.

“I really need to get going,” I pleaded.

With a perplexed look on his face, he asked, “Why…? We have enough food and even have a bottle of whiskey.” Then, after a brief pause and with a look of pride on his face he continued, “We both got odd jobs this week and would be happy to extend our hospitality to you overnight.”

After a short silence, I answered. “Okay, on one condition.”

“What?” Kelly inquired.

“That you come back with me to my place tomorrow for lunch,” I replied.

“Done, deal,” he answered.

As Kelly lowered his mouth back onto my lips I could feel his knob sliding into me once more. A short while later I noticed Lukas move in behind Kelly. Next, Kelly threw his head back and gasped when Lukas entered him from behind.

‘It’s going to be a long and interesting night,’ I thought to myself.

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments