Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Josh and R.J. Chapter 3

"The intensity of pleasure and pain had Josh's head spinning."

5
1 Comment 1
7.6k Views 7.6k
735 words 735 words

R.J. lay on top of Josh for several minutes, slowly grinding his hips. His hard cock was buried deep in his old friend but new lover's ass. He pushed his lean upper body upward and looking down thrilled to see his entire length was inside. R.J. slowly withdrew his now 8" cock until he saw the rim of his pulsing head. He paused for a moment, he loved the sight of his cock in this tight asshole. Josh was on fire writhing and moaning in extreme pleasure. R.J. began to pump his hips slowly forward and back. Plunging his boy/manhood repeatedly into Josh. His balls were beginning to tighten as his juice boiled and strained for release. "I'm gonna fucking cum!", screamed R.J. Josh was barely able to breath muttered "Yes! cum in my ass, fill me with cum!" R.J.'s body was shaking and quivering as he felt his orgasm approach. He pulled the whole shaft out and with one final plunge shot a huge stream of passion. The cum seemed to never end as R.J. shook and writhed. After several minutes he collapsed on Josh's back, both boys were panting.

Josh was the first to speak "Oh fuck, I can't believe we did that!" "Well", "I guess were frikkin fags now huh?", said R.J. "Geeze dude, I still want pussy that was just an experiment. I mean I love you like a brother dude, I am not in love with you." said Josh. "I am totally cool with that. I mean it is what it is. I had wanted to do this for so long. I guess I should have known you may have as well. I mean we have evertything in common, always have." replied R.J. "Well, no reason why we can't do it some more, I am hard again from that fucking you just gave me." said Josh. R.J. realized that his dick was still in Josh's ass, but had gone limp. The thought of more sex and Josh's hard meat got his own stirring again. He decided he wanted to feel what he had done to his buddy.

"What was getting fucked like?" R.J. questioned. The only thought Josh could come up with was "MMMMMMM".

FairyHairyNina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FairyHairyNina

"No, seriously man I want it but I am a bit afraid of the pain." R.J. was really just playing coy his hole was puckering in anticipation. Josh rolled over and went to the bathroom returning with a bottle of warming massage. "This is what I use when I finger myself, it feels great. Roll over for me I will soon have you begging for more."

R.J eagerly followed Josh's commands, wanting to feel his new toy. "Raise your ass in the air" demanded Josh. Josh positioned him self behind his friend and began caressing his smooth creamy ass. He leaned down and began to lick softly, up and down the valley of flesh. At the first touch of his tongue on R.J.'s swollen hole they both were shivering in ecstasy. Josh began to rim his partner, darting his mouth all over the virgin ass. "Oh, fuck yah! that is nice, I want more!" sighed R.J. Josh was happy to oblige, he uncapped the oil and slowly drizzled a few drops down on the grinding ass. He used his fingers to rub it all over. Finally he inserted his middle finger, R.J. groaned loudly as his 'cherry popped'. Josh slowly continued to finger fuck R.J. while also masturbating his cock back to life, both boys were fully erect again. Josh slowly pushed 2 more fingers into R.J. spreading them wide to stretch the tight opening. All R.J. could do was pant, he squirmed and writhed, loving the feeling. As Josh plunged his fingers into his friend, he continud to lick the swollen rim. Suddenly he stopped, R.J. said "Do it now, fuck me good I am yours!" Josh changed his position to penetrate his first ass. He squirted some more oil on his palm and rubbed it on his cock. He did not hesitate he thrust forward and found his mark. Both boys groaned a loud "Oh fucking shit!" It only took about 30 seconds before Josh's entire swollen pole was deep in R.J.'s asshole. R.J raised his ass higher meeting his friend's hips.

Published 
Written by olias
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments