Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Julian's Adventures

"Julian, cock addict, enjoys sucking off an undersized man"

10
2 Comments 2
10.0k Views 10.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
"I'm Dave," the short, chubby blonde man said as he let me in his hotel room.

"Hello Dave, I'm Julian--nice to meet you," I said, with a nasty grin, as I shook his hand.

We sat down on the bed.

This was going to be a good time with a younger twenty-something cock. Younger cocks are nice, because they get so rock solid.

My name is Julian, and I suck cock for fun. Cock sucking has become my favorite pastime. I started out curious, and from the first time my tongue tasted a cock slit, I have never looked back.

This particular young gentleman found my ad and invited me to his hotel room. He remarked that my ad sounded too good to be true. I showed him just how right he was. It was an ideal situation for both parties--a WIN-WIN of epic proportions. What guy doesn't want his cock sucked? Some guys are hesitant to have it done by a guy, but like I always say, I have had one for over thirty years--I know exactly how to orally treat a cock to a fantastic time.

"Well, what do you have for me?" I said slowly as I reached for his goody.

He stood up and took off his shorts to reveal a small cock, and some large balls, then lay back on the bed.

"My balls are really big," he said, a bit embarrassed.

"No worries, I'll do my best to empty them for you," I said as I climbed between his legs and lowered my head.

His balls were HUGE! Each one was the size of a lemon.

I spread his legs a bit wider, and lowered my mouth to his sack. I slowly licked from the underside to the top. I heard him moan. My tongue was painting circles around his balls, and I liked to lick up and down on the sides of his balls, where is crotch-skin is. That has always elicited a moan/twitch combo, and this time was no exception.

I then opened wide, and with some suction, got one of them into my mouth.

I started gently squeezing his little cock head while applying suction to his ball in my mouth, and applying a pressure-rub with my tongue.

He tasted so sweet, so youthful, and so fresh.

I continued the tongue bath on his sack, switching back and forth between his enormous balls, and occasionally licking just south of his sack, and licking the sides of his crotch.

His little cock had become stiff, and it was so adorable. It couldn't have been 4" stiff, with the cute little head poking around as I jiggled his sack with my mouth.

I removed his nut from my mouth, and raised up a bit. I pulled his sack down and the cute little cocky raised up. It was just kissable! I started licking the head, and swirling my tongue around his cute little helmet.

He was starting to gyrate his hips a bit, and moan with pleasure.

I started sucking on the head of his little cock, and even though it was small, it was as hard as a rock! Mmm, this was turning out to be FUN!

I slowly raised up, and completely engulfed his cute cocky in my mouth, and sucked all the air out. It didn't even hit the back of my mouth. As I started my head raising up/lowering onto his shaft, I started tickling his balls with my nails.

I could tell he enjoyed this, because he was getting stiffer by the minute.

I started to realize that he was on the verge, so soon. Too soon, in fact.

(This is where I like to keep them for as long as possible.)

I removed my mouth, and renewed my attack on his huge balls. I was determined.

I opened wide, and pulled his sack down.

I put my mouth over his sack, and with a lot of suction, I finally worked them both in my mouth.

They felt so good.

I was slowly squeezing his cock, and running my tongue all over his stretched out sack in my mouth. This was so awesome, watching his little dicky twitch, and feeling him gyrate his hips.

I had never had balls this enormous in my mouth. They were so manly, yet the view of the little dicky was in such contrast.

Thiana_Greey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Thiana_Greey

It made for a sexy escapade.

I stretched, and opened my mouth slightly, and for a few seconds, I was able to tickle him below his sack with my tongue.

"Oooooh Ooooooh!" He squirmed as I tickled him with my tongue.

I slowly removed his balls from my mouth, and started squeezing them, one in each hand.

I pulled down on his sack again, causing his little dicky to raise up. I scooped it up and started sucking again.

This time, I focused on his cute little helmet, and as I was sucking, I ran my tongue around it. This elicited another slow, sexy moan.

This was one of my favorite parts of giving head. The cock is hard and in your mouth, and entirely yours to pleasure. You can do it fast, and make them almost faint when they go over the top, or you can go slow, and slowly drive them over. This connection, with their very soul, was why I loved doing what I did.

I encircled his balls in my hand and pulled downward. This started to further engorge his cock, and his little head started to get solid in my mouth.

As his head was growing, I decided to try something I had read about, but never tried. I put my lips so that they were encircling just his head. I let extra drool run out of my mouth onto his cock and my lips. I then slowly inhaled, making a sloppy, sucking noise. This caused vibrations on his helmet, just as a motorboat would. The results were evident.

"Ooohh yeah mmmm!" Dave squeaked as he jerked his hips.

I did this a few more times, and he was right on the edge. I decided that he had waited long enough, and it was time to see how hard I could make this cutesy little dicky spew the treasure in those balls.

I lowered my head so that he was all the way inside my mouth. I tightened the air seal in my mouth by swallowing, and once tightly sealed, I started fast up and down motions, while not touching his balls.

It wasn't long.

"Almost there, gonna CUM!" he squirmed as I continued to suck.

Suddenly, I felt the warm discharge.

"OOOOOOoooh OH OH!!!" he shouted urgently.

I grabbed his sack as I sucked, and started squeezing those enormous balls, draining the soft, warm, gooey goodness from his cute little cocky.

He didn't seem to be too sensitive, so I continued sucking as hard as ever, his juice spewing into my mouth endlessly. I kept sucking, as long as he didn't stop me. He was spewing mouthful after mouthful, moaning and squirming, and I was swallowing as fast as I could.

I usually liked to keep it in my mouth to savor, but I knew there would be plenty for that.

Some guys get very sensitive when they cum, and opt to shoot it into my mouth instead of being sucked off. But Dave was fit, and he endured, no matter how hard I sucked him.

Finally, the spewing slowed, and he began to soften. I kept a mouthful of his cum, and was swishing it around my mouth, along with his sweet little softening cocky.

I lay there for a few minutes, his cock in my mouth, just savoring it. It felt so sweet in my mouth, little tiny unassuming cocky, with a puffy little head.

After awhile, I let it fall out of my mouth. I laid back on the bed, and swished the cum around my mouth a few times. It was very velvety, and soft.

I finally swallowed, and sat up.

"Was I good?" I asked cheerfully.

"Mmmm, it was great, and now it's bedtime," he said lazily.

"You know, your cock is adorable, and I loved sucking it. If you are in town and need it sucked again, look me up," I said, hopefully.

I knew that most of the time, guys never called me back though. Maybe they were uncomfortable getting such a gift of head, with no reciprocation and no money. I didn't know. But this was one cute little dicky that I would never forget. 

Published 
Written by Jules0682
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments