Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just Lunch & Hot Massage

"A man remembers when he first began exploring bisexual sex in the 1990s."

8
5 Comments 5
10.7k Views 10.7k
4.5k words 4.5k words
Well, after Doc moved out of town Ben was a little lost and feeling a bit depressed about losing his bedroom sports buddy. Ben was still moderating the IRC channel and keeping in touch with a couple of other local guys. The ever growing number of members of the IRC internet channel and the world outside AOL was beginning to boom. There was all new software coming out that was making using the internet easy to use.

Ben was trying to keep the bi-married-men channel focused on the purpose of why he had started it. So that is could be a place for bisexual men like Ben to share their feelings and ask questions about how they felt.
Ben had to learn how to run an Eggdrop bot that would hold the #bi-married-men IRC chat room safe and help keep the channel protected from takeover.

Ben met Doc, and they had connected and then became sports sex friends in the bedroom. It was a perfect friendship, two men who enjoyed man on man sex. They did not allow it to interrupt their priority. That being their wives and families. Men that are bisexual and often married love their wife emotionally. They just have the crave to have sex with a guy. Doc and Ben knew that ever they did together was safe, no protection needed. They trusted each other only to be with wives and each other. Exploring all types of sex with each other. Everything from anal to oral stimulation. They got to know each others body in depth. Doc had to move because family was the priority.

There were several local married men Ben had kept in touch with in his area. Jerry was a reliable person who was older than Ben; who was also bisexual and married. Jerry was a professional and rather well to do, and Jerry expressed he wanted to meet Ben for drinks and maybe more. This talk had happened before Ben had met Doc on IRC. Jerry had more experience with being with other men than Ben had. Jerry had a few more connections. At this stage of his life, Ben was still not sure he wanted to try sex with another guy after Doc.

Ben had talked to Jerry before Doc, and Jerry knew Doc had moved. Jerry was still stopping in the channel from time to time to catch up on the news. One evening Jerry messaged Ben to see how he was doing and to catch up on life's events. Their friendship was common knowledge in the chat room and much of the details of their FWB meetings and how they played.

Many of the guys in the channel were longing to have a similar type situation with a local friend in their area like Doc and Ben enjoyed. Jerry was wondering if Ben might be interested in meeting up and having a drink somewhere. Ben thought, why not meet him and at least talk and see what he was like in person.

Ben was in outside sales back then and had a lot more freedom during the day to travel around town. So they set a time to meet for lunch at a place up by the University for food and a drink or two. Ben knew Jerry lived somewhere near the University, so it made it easy for both of them. Jerry got there first and had a table waiting for water and a snack. Jerry stood up and shook Ben's hand. Jerry was a bit taller than Ben, and he was about eight years older but did not look his age.

Jerry was a fair skinned, red head with short hair and a short, slight mustache. He was an Anglo man who was slightly slender in body shape. He was dressed very well and was clearly a cultured man by the way he talked and how he presented himself to Ben and others.

Jerry asked, "Ben if he would like to come over to his house for a massage."

Since Ben was on a flex afternoon and a warm massage sounded relaxing, Ben thought to himself it would not hurt to go. They had talked some during lunch of what they both enjoyed. Jerry had told Ben his favorite is anal sex, and Ben had tried it with Doc, but they were both a bit clumsy when they had explored it several times. Ben and Doc both enjoyed it but seemed to enjoy oral more when they got together. So Ben was not sure what the warm massage might lead to so Ben made it clear that he was taking things one step at a time.

Jerry respected that and said that a deep massage was all he had planned unless Ben wanted something else."

So, they headed over to Jerry's house which was free and open and safe for the afternoon.

As Ben entered, Jerry greeted Ben and suggested they go to his third-floor guest room since it was very private and no one would be able just to walk in on them. Ben felt nervous, but Jerry was very calm and relaxing and soon made Ben feel welcome and more at ease. They walked up the stairs to the third floor talking about news, sports; light stuff in general and nothing about sex. The tension in the air seemed less than when Ben first met Doc; Ben was thinking it was because Jerry was so relaxed and calming. They entered a large room that had perfect relaxing light coming through a couple of the windows.

Jerry explained, "This room is my office and spare room for guests, like when the kids come to visit."

The third floor had a couple of bedrooms and a full bathroom. It was a private place for a massage.

Jerry asked, "Ben, do you want some water? I am going to get some."

Ben replied, "Yes, thank you, that would be helpful."

Jerry left for a few minutes, and Ben just stared around at the room while waiting. Jerry returned with some water and a few towels and a bottle of massage oil. Jerry had told Ben he liked to kiss. However, Doc and Ben had not done that till the last couple rounds of sex. Jerry was more into the hugging and kissing, whereas Ben was not used to that just yet. Doc and Ben were close but they just kind of enjoyed the sex part of the connection. Jerry laid the towels down on a chair next to the bed and came close to Ben.

Jerry cooed into Ben's ear, "Are you ready for your massage now?"

Ben's throat was dry, and his nerves were peaking again. He reached for his water and took a sip. Jerry showed Ben where to put his clothing and handed Ben a hanger. Ben started to disrobe while Jerry got the bed ready all the while checking Ben over as he stood there in his jockey shorts.

Jerry asked if Ben minded if he got naked as well.

Ben nodded, "Yes, go ahead."

Jerry was very careful when taking off his clothing to make sure they were hung up correctly on the hangers. Doc and Ben used to undress and throw the clothing on a chair, so they did not waste time. Jerry was faster at undressing and was quickly in his now bulging underwear. Ben could see his cock twitching as it was engorging with blood.

Jerry was a red head with short red hair, but from top to bottom he was not a hairy man. Jerry moved closer to Ben and knew he did not want to kiss, so he embraced Ben nibbling at his neck and pressing his groin against Ben's crotch. Jerry slipped his hands beneath Ben's underwear, cupping Ben's butt cheeks, and slowly rubbed all around them. Jerry was running his finger up Ben's ass cheek crack.

Jerry was starting to get excited as his cock was beginning to grow. Jerry was now rubbing against Ben, and he slowly moved his hand between them to feel Ben's cock through his underwear. It felt good and hard. Jerry slowly dropped to his knees, and looking up at Ben he inched his briefs down while kissing Ben's cock through the soft cotton. Jerry's hands were rubbing up and down in between Ben's thighs while cupping his balls.

Jerry gazed into Ben's eyes as he slowly started to slide Ben's shorts over his hips and now erect throbbing cock, while kissing the revealed skin of Ben's crotch. As Jerry pulled the elastic band of Ben's underwear over his erect cock, the stretchy fabric bent down. This at once freed Ben's hard cock which bounced up and down.

Jerry smiled with some excitement; now cupping Ben's balls and closely looking over Ben's manhood and slowly stroking it with an expression of delight. Jerry was admiring Ben and his penis and balls up close. Jerry started to stand up while holding Ben's cock as he got up closer. Ben slowly began to remove Jerry's underwear. They were looking into each other's eyes.

Ben whispered,"You said you were going to get naked too."

As Ben slid Jerry's shorts over his slim hips and bulging cock, Jerry's cock sprang free and upward. Ben slightly knelt down to see Jerry's manhood that was very nice looking. Jerry's pubic hair, trimmed well, was bright red, and his cock was a bit longer than Ben with a curve upward and to the left. His cock was the same thickness as Ben but with more of a needlepoint head with sweet tasting glands. Jerry has an ample package with low hanging balls.

Now standing close and fully naked Jerry still holding Ben's manhood, Jerry moved as he wanted to kiss Ben, Ben pushed past his lips and nuzzled into Jerry's neck. While they embraced rubbing/grinding their now hard naked dicks together. They both felt the heat, and their cocks were showing some precum. Jerry reached down again and pulled their cocks stroking them together and also cocks size up better that way; it sure is more fun. Jerry was now holding Ben's package and urging Ben to the bed.

Jerry was saying, "It is time for your massage."

The light from the windows and the rooms temp was perfect; the light was a mood setter across the bed. The room had an ideal mood for sex.

Jerry told Ben, "Too lay on the bed face down and relax."

Jerry then walked over to the dresser his ass looking beautiful as his hard cock swung along with his balls. Jerry's red pubic hair stood out when he passed through beams of light. Ben's dick still hard but was a bit softer as Ben lay on the bed where Jerry had instructed. Jerry carried a bottle of oil. Jerry sat down next to Ben and slowly dribbled out the warm oil starting at Ben's butt cheeks all the way to Ben's shoulders.

It felt nice as Jerry began to rub and massage Ben, starting the massage with Ben's ass as Ben expected and moved up Ben's back. Jerry was taking particular time to rub Ben's ass and run his soft hand between Ben's cheeks while probing at Ben's hole. Ben was feeling relaxed as they talked quietly about what Ben could not recall. Jerry was asking where it felt good as he poured some oil on Ben's legs and thighs.

Jerry began to rub Ben's feet to Ben's balls and with strong arms and hands smoothing Ben's muscles. Jerry was giving Ben's calves and thighs the full treatment with prolonged rubbing up to Ben's balls, where Jerry would linger and play a bit then back to massaging. The entire leg rubbing had gotten Ben hard as a rock while the rest of Ben just felt warmth and relaxation. Jerry had spread Ben's legs open some while he was rubbing and massaging them. Jerry was slowly moving his warm nude body to kneel between Ben's legs.

Jerry asked if Ben could spread his legs a bit more so he would be able to give Ben's back and shoulders a good rub down.

Ben opened his legs a little to allow Jerry to get a closer reach for Ben's back, arms and shoulders. Jerry then poured some more warm massage oil over Ben's back and shoulders.

Jerry asking Ben, "Is the oil too hot?"

Ben replied, "No it feels excellent."

Jerry was now leaning over Ben with his hard dick laying in Ben's ass cheek crack. Jerry's body was l ying on Ben with his cock in Ben's oily cheeks as Jerry would move his warm hands over Ben's arms and shoulders. Jerry was kneeling and rubbing Ben's lower back massaging while reaching and pressing his strong soft hands all the way up Ben's back, shoulders and arms. Jerry paused a moment to pour some more oil on Ben's back, and Ben felt some run down his ass crack. Jerry quickly rubbed forward with his cock now warm and wet with oil sliding between Ben's ass cheeks.

Ben could tell Jerry was himself enjoying this part of the body massage.

Now and then Jerry would rub his warm oiled hands and finger softly and slowly rimming Ben's ass hole. Jerry liked the rubbing motion and ran his cock back and forth between Ben's hot oily anus and Jerry's cock felt throbbing rock hard. Jerry would lightly nibble and kissing Ben's neck when fully extended over his body. Ben knew Jerry wanted more, and Jerry had Ben wanting to fuck, but Ben was not yet ready to go that far. Doc and Ben learned together, and Ben knew Doc was safe.

Jerry had already told Ben he only did anal sex bareback, and Ben was not sure about doing that yet with Jerry. Doc had fucked Ben's ass bareback, but there were no doubts as to safety and comfort.

ArinaDoyle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArinaDoyle

Jerry knew Ben was not ready to be penetrated, and Jerry was not asking. Jerry was enjoying flesh on oily flesh butt cracking fucking Ben.

Ben could feel Jerry slowly pressing his hard pulsing dick, as it enveloped in between Ben's warm oily anus cheeks. Jerry was getting hot, and Ben could tell by Jerry's heavy breathing, and rock hard throbbing cock pressing against Ben. Jerry had been massaging Ben now for some time, and Ben's whole body felt relaxed with the warmth of the warm oil and the erotic massage. Jerry had done a nice full hands rubbing of Ben's ass before he spoke to Ben.

Jerry said, "Time for you to turn over on your back."

Ben was kind of in a dreamlike state and looked up as Jerry stood next to Ben with his manhood near Ben's face. It was very hard and shiny with big hanging gonads soaked in oil. As Ben sat on the side of the bed to lie back down, he took Jerry's giant balls into Ben's hand cupping them as Ben licked the underside of Jerry's raging cock. Jerry flinched a moment tingling and smiled as Ben licked all around Jerry cock’s throbbing head sipping out the precum.

The salty sweet taste was more than Ben could hold back from as Ben slid Jerry's engorged silky skin cock balls deep down his throat till his nose was in Jerry's pubic hair sucking with Ben's wet lips and tongue. Ben was swirling his tongue around the purple cock head as Ben moved his lips up and down Jerry's hard shaft. Jerry's hands pulled Ben's head away from his cock and said, "You can have as much as you want later."

"Slow down. You are so good I will blow my load to soon. That feels so great; now time for your special body massage." Jerry said.

After looking up and smiling, Ben laid on his back in the warm bed. Ben's cock was hard but not at full attention as Jerry admired Ben's dick and nude body from above. Ben's view was Jerry's oily cock and balls as he looked up at Jerry's manhood and into Jerry's eyes. Jerry picked up the warm oil and began to dribble the oil over Ben's chest down Ben's stomach and twirled it around Ben's dick and balls. Jerry sat next to Ben, and as he thought where Jerry would be, Jerry started to rub Ben's cock and balls, working the oil into the skin with his gentle hands.

Ben's dick quickly became rigid again and was getting ever stiffer. Jerry was stroking it up and down in a smooth slow, steady motion pausing to rub Ben's cock head and glands with his thumb. Jerry was always rubbing Ben's whole package balls, thighs, and cock oiling them up.

After ensuring Ben was hard, Jerry began to work the warm oil into Ben's chest and stomach all the while moving back to massage Ben's manhood. Jerry enjoyed putting on more oil and twirling Ben's balls in his large hands working up to the head of Ben's cock in a perfect motion. Jerry was massaging Ben's chest and paying particular attention to Ben's nipples. It was clear to Ben; Jerry had done this many times before and soon again Ben was in a dream-like state.

As Jerry sat next to Ben eyeing Jerry's still fully erect dick, Ben reached over and began to slowly stroke Jerry's red purple and pink bulging cock, while playing with his balls. It was clear Jerry was enjoying the reciprocation with his expressions and moans. Jerry again split Ben's legs while Jerry was slipping between Ben's legs, rubbing his thighs and knelt between them stroking Jerry's hard dick with Ben's. Rubbing and massaging up Ben's back as before. He was nuzzling Ben's neck as Jerry slides his cock with Ben's, he was pressing his cock and their bodies together.

Relaxed in the sexual tension, lost in the moment Ben moaned. Jerry was always using more oil and massaging Ben all the time with Jerry's strong soft hands. Jerry was pressing their oily cocks and oily bodies together with a grinding humping motion thrusting their pelvis together.

They were both very hard and engorged with man seed. Jerry stopped and knelt, holding Ben's cock using a very slow up and down motion. Jerry's short red hair glowed from the window light, and his green eyes looked into Ben's eyes.

Jerry said, "Are you ready?"

Ben was panting and looking at Jerry's beautiful sweating oily chest and body. Jerry was slowly stroking Ben's cock with his soft, warm hands wanting to help Ben blow a load. Jerry stopped stroking Ben and began to move his legs, and Jerry put his hands beneath Ben's ass cheeks. Ben was pulling up his knees and raising his hips to allow Jerry to move their bodies and crotches together.

Ben is now looking down at their two throbbing cocks pressed against one another gleaming with the oil soaked balls with their cock glands rubbing with each other. Ben's cock was dripping a lot of precum and Jerry leaned down and licked around Ben's swollen cock head and glands. Ben moaned as Jerry's tongue licked Ben's cock glands including the cock head, and more spunk oozed out as Jerry licked Ben clean.

Jerry whispered, "I just needed a taste of your sweet cream."

Jerry moved back closer and hugged while they were grinding together while massaging each others oily sweaty bodies. They were both breathing heavy now with their dicks twitching while throbbing heads were leaking precum. Jerry leaned against Ben nuzzling his head kissing, nibbling Ben's shoulder and neck.

Jerry's large soft hand reached between them taking their hot oily cocks together in his hand. Jerry began a slow, steady motion stroking their cock shafts up and down while rubbing the cock glands together with a smooth rhythm. It felt so right, so perfect as their cocks slid together. Jerry was changing the pace and the stroking the two engorged penises with just the right amount of pressure. Ben was feeling his balls swell, feeling like Ben could come at any time. Jerry seemed to know the best stroke to keep the passion and enjoyment going.

Ben could tell Jerry was close as well with his hanging swollen balls and his cock leaking precum. Still, Jerry's head was buried in Ben's neck shoulder kissing and licking Ben's neck; Ben began to do the same to Jerry and his heavy breathing deepened more as the pace of his stroking their cocks increased. Jerry was now moving up and down the cock shafts with his hands often rubbing their balls together Ben feeling what seemed like a seamless motion. Jerry's warm hand was moving faster.

 Ben whispered, "I feel like I am going to blow soon," with a breathless gasp.

Jerry's moans and body movement signaled he felt the same feeling. Jerry was increasing the speed of the long stroking. The feeling of their cocks rubbing together with the oil and precum felt like heaven. Jerry slowed briefly to get a better grip around their entwined cocks and began now to pump faster. Jerry increased his grip Ben could not hold on much longer. Ben's dick swollen like never before the rocking grinding and stroking were bringing Ben to climax soon.

Jerry started a stroking motion that Ben had never felt before causing Ben to moan loudly. Jerry knew it was time to finish them off. Now with his unique touch, combining fast, smooth movement of their cocks together Ben's head went backward as Ben groaned. Gasping as the first burst of Ben's cum shot out coating their chests with Ben's warm wet juices; this brought Jerry to moan and press against Ben as Jerry was stroking faster a huge load exploded from his cock. They were squirting out large volumes of creamy wet cum.

Several more blasts of cum coated Ben's chest while Jerry's cock was spewing huge shots of cum all over each other. Jerry's seed covering them as it all was running down over their drawn up oily balls. Ben saw stars as his cock kept shooting more cum than Ben had ever before. Ben was feeling Jerry's and Ben's cum shots pulsing up their cock shafts sliding entwined with each other with Jerry cock head swelling with each burst of cum fluids.

Jerry was milking their cocks correctly, and now slowing his pace, Jerry brought all the sweet juice out of their still rock hard cocks. Ben was feeling relief like ever before; Jerry had stopped cumming but was still slowly stroke milking every last drop from their wet, oily cocks, it felt perfect for both of them.

They were both basking in the glow of the window light, and their incredible orgasms. They hugged rubbing their cum soaked chest and groins together in a moment of complete total satisfaction. Jerry is keeping a very soft slow stroke with their cocks as they finally started to soften.

Jerry finally spoke, "Did you enjoy your massage?"

Ben said, "The best one I have ever had, ever."

They were just enjoying the moment with less tension and total relaxation that comes after a gut has blown a load with a massive orgasm. It is a unique feeling only men can know. They were in no hurry to uncouple enjoying the smell of their spunk, oil, and sweat, The warmth and wetness of each other's bodies.

Still face to face as Jerry said, "That was quite a load."

Ben said, "You shot an impressive load yourself."

Jerry had a soft grin as he said, "I only wish I was unloading that in your ass."

Ben smiled a bit, now feeling more comfortable being with Jerry than he had felt when he had first arrived at the house.
 
Ben said, "We will see where things go."

Jerry's eyes lit up when Ben said that, his thoughts and anticipation of possibly fucking Ben.

Jerry said, "So you think maybe I can fuck you like no one before?"

Ben's smile showed Jerry may get his wish to fuck after that massage.

Ben said, "If it is anything like your hot massages you would be my best top ever."

Jerry said very so softly, "I am much better at fucking than I am with body massages."

Jerry had a satisfying smile on his face as he began to move and uncouple. Jerry looked down at their bodies oil creamy cum delight.

Jerry said, "We made quite a mess."

As they parted their position, Ben could see spunk was all over their chests and groins made shiny by the oil and window light. Ben could tell both of them had unloaded a lot of man seed as the bed was soaked as much as they were. Both men soaked in a bath of lust.

"Not a problem," Jerry said. "There is a towel and soap in the shower for you to clean up."

Jerry said, "He would strip the bed and wash it all before the wife gets home."

Jerry lay on the bed, and Ben went to the shower.

Jerry remarked as Ben walked away, "Sweet looking ass, very fuckable."

Ben stepped into a large shower with three shower heads. Ben turned on a couple of shower heads with warm water and lathered up since Ben could see he was an oily, creamy cum coated happy man. Jerry soon joined Ben, and they began washing together. Jerry was still a bit randy as he rubbed his soapy body against Ben.

Jerry asked, "When would you like to meet again?"

Ben smiled and said, "I have to see what next week looks like work wise. Time is tight for me lately."
 
Ben almost was done showering, but Jerry soaped up Ben's ass with an enormous lather. Jerry ensured Ben's ass and groan were squeaky clean.

Jerry whispered, "I want to fuck you, Ben," while rubbing Ben's soapy ass.

Ben nodded, "We will see, give me some time to think about it," while enjoying the soapy massage and clean up.

Stepping out of the shower their bodies were dripping wet, and Ben could see Jerry's red bush and nicely hung penis and balls. Jerry also was checking Ben out since they were both is much brighter light in the bathroom. They both rinsed and dried off while exchanging minor chit chat. Ben stepped back into the bedroom where Ben put his clothes back on, and Jerry came in nude to say goodbye. They shook hands, and they hugged while Jerry kissed Ben's neck.

Ben told him, "I had a great time and will think about your request and talk with you soon."

Ben left his house feeling drained, relaxed and with pleasant thoughts. That was a body massage Ben would not soon forget.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The story told by Ben of two bi married men exploring same sex adventures. A story of the early 1990s and IRC channel #bi-married-men.
The story is in part correct; the event took place, but the story has changed slightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The story is copyrighted and can not be used in part or full without written permission
Published 
Written by MrAvg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments