Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Late Night Surprise

"Unexpected hookup with straight trainer."

11
4 Comments 4
10.6k Views 10.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

I’ve been loving the new HIIT class at my gym. The workouts are hard but fun and there are lots of hottie moms in yoga pants to keep me distracted while doing burpees. I’m sure the ladies fill this class because of the new trainer, Eddie.

He’s a physical specimen - six-feet-two-inches with bulging muscles, a few tats, and chiseled face. He’s also a great guy and not a tool like some muscle heads can be. He’s cool to the guys but you can tell he’s got a way with the ladies as well.

I’ve gotten to know him well enough that he likes to share some juicy tidbits from his weekend with me on a Monday morning. Being a middle-aged married guy, I can only live vicariously through his stories. And, man, does he have some good ones.

I always tease him that I’d love to hang out with him some night and maybe flirt with some of his leftovers. He always gets a good chuckle out when I tell him. He always humors me by telling me I have an open invitation.

I usually only work out during the week but my wife was away one weekend and, having no plans, I decided to squeeze in an extra weights session on a Saturday evening. Eddie happened to be working and was surprised to see me.

I told him about my random free night so he told me he was going to shower and change after his shift and meet a buddy of his for a drink. Then he actually invited me to join him! I couldn’t pass up the chance to see this dude in action. So I agreed.

I finished earlier so I showered, got dressed and waited for him in the lobby. About twenty minutes later he came by and we were off. We went to the local bar where his buddy was already there and chatting up a group of twenty-somethings in skimpy shorts and tank tops. It was the middle of summer so we were all in shorts and tees.

I’d been making some good progress on my fitness goals but nowhere near these two ripped dudes. They had no problems attracting attention. But I was surprised to get a decent amount of attention as well. The night was going great!

We were all pretty buzzed after a while and feeling fine. Lots of flirting and drinking had me pretty horny. I can only imagine how Eddie was feeling! By now his buddy had left with one of the girls and probably gone to do what hot young people do. Eddie was making a move on another girl so I was planning to make a graceful exit and let him do his thing. Then suddenly, the girl had to go leave for some reason and left him high and dry.

Eddie took it in stride and told me it happens to best. Then he said we should go get some food. Great idea since I was starving! He lived next to this awesome late night pizza joint so we got a couple of slices and went back to his place to chow down and have a couple more beers.

We sat on the couch and demolished the pizzas. He was giving me the play by play on the night while we were chilling. I couldn’t help but get a semi from his stories. I think he was getting turned on too. Anyway, we shifted topics to working out. I always have a million questions and he’s happy to share his knowledge.

YreneShy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YreneShy

But he looked over at me and told me I was making good progress and playfully tapped and rubbed my chest. I was flattered but I told him I’ve got a long way to go before I could look like him. So I gave his bulging chest a rub. Then moved to his massive arms. I could definitely see why the ladies were drawn to him.

I decided to push a little to see what might happen. We were both pretty drunk, so why the hell not?

I told him his body was my goal body and I keep a mental picture as my goal. Never missing out an excuse to take his shirt off, he then removed his shirt to show off his muscles even more. I kept flattering him and touching him. I touched his biceps when I complimented his arms. Rubbed his shoulders and told him his traps looked amazing.

Then I moved my hands down to his pecs when I told him his chest was Thor-like. I made sure to graze his nipples a couple of times as well. His body did feel amazing. And I was getting pretty hard being so overtly sexual. He was eating it up, though.

Could he swing both ways? Maybe he was cool with getting a sneaky blow job from a dude. It’s not uncommon.

I knew soon enough though when the bulge in pants got bigger. I think being worked up from the girls earlier in the night with all the beer we had definitely had blurred the lines.

I noticed him getting hard and just went for it. I moved my had to his crotch and told him that I’d never seen this particular muscle. He knew what was about to happen and he didn’t miss a beat. His pulled his shorts down and his super hard cock sprung out at me.

He put his hand on the back of my head and guided me down. I had a feeling he was always hung and now I had confirmation. Had to be eight inches and pretty thick.

I hungrily took it in my mouth and sucked as he held his hand on the back of my head. Then I kneeled in front of him and took it in my hand so I could take control. I teased him a while by licking up and down his shaft. Then swirling my tongue around his head, I would alternate taking all of him in my mouth with more licking around his head.

I loved taking his cock in my mouth while flicking my tongue up and down the underside where the shaft meets the head. He was loving it. I could tell he was getting close to unloading though. His cock was pulsating and engorged to the max.

I took as much of his length as I could in my mouth and sucked up and down. In a matter of seconds, I felt the pulsating grow stronger and an eruption of hot sticky cum filling my mouth. I held him in my mouth until he stopped spasming. He pulled out and I licked my lips.

I asked if he enjoyed that. He said he certainly did but he was slightly disappointed. A little taken aback, I asked why.

“I usually prefer to cum when I fuck.”

I smiled a huge grin and said, “next time, bud.”

He nodded and said, “count on it.”

Published 
Written by itisasecret123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments