Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lavon

"My dark warrior's body shone like polished ebony..."

4
2 Comments 2
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Lavon was one of the most beautiful men I had ever met. He had the bearing of an exquisite proud dark warrior and glided rather than walked. Upon meeting him, he joined the group I was engaged with at the bar and introduced himself. Lavon was well over six-feet tall and had the most incredible deep rumbling voice. He had just been to the gym, and was wearing a tracksuit. As often happens at these gatherings, people pair off in conversational groups, and I soon found myself in an exclusive dialogue with him.

As histories were exchanged, I learned that he had been a fairly good sportsman, and was in the advertising industry. Lavon was not involved and had recently turned thirty years old. He was engaging, intelligent, and had the most infectious smile I had ever seen. After an hour, we had moved a fair distance from the group.

Out of the blue, he suddenly stated, “I would like to make love to you.”

Almost choking on my drink, I blurted, “What… right now?”

We both started laughing, before he continued, “Well, if you’re into exhibitionism, why not… however, I would prefer to do so at my home.” Again laughter followed. Lifting his right hand he cupped my jaw. “This beautiful mouth of yours needs some serious attention Davey,” he crooned.

My legs were almost turning to jelly as he moved in and gently kissed my lips. “I live around the corner from here,” he announced. Fixedly gazing into my eyes, he lifted his eyebrows in anticipation of my answer. “Yes or no baby?” he concluded.

I whimpered a meek, “Yes.”

“Cool, let’s do our goodbyes,” he said smiling.

Lavon’s apartment was tasteful and neat. After closing the door behind us, he unceremoniously began stripping, stating that he loved being naked. Tentatively, I followed suit. Standing naked before me, my breath was taken away by the beauty of this giant. Lavon’s body was as hairless as his head. Although he wasn’t naturally hairy, he explained that he regularly shaved the little hair he had. It was as if his entire body shone like polished ebony. His horse-dick and bovine balls were epic. His cock had a distinct left curve and snaked around his left thigh.

Standing before me Lavon began caressing my body. “You’re fucking perfect!” Lavon rumbled lustfully. As his hands slide over my head, shoulders, arms, and torso, in a tactile salutation, it was as if he was honouring the acquisition of a marble sculpture.

Gazing down at his inflating cock, my pucker began twitching in nervous expectation. Chuckling, and observing my concern, Lavon said, “Don’t worry baby, I won’t hurt you… I know how to use it, and it’s strictly for pleasure.”

I could not resist, and extending my hand touched his nut-sac, which felt like luxurious satin. While toying with his balls, his inflating knob began to rise, moving away from his thigh. ‘Oh god, the head of his dick also seems to be expanding,’ I noted in astonishment. As Lavon’s horn proudly began lifting further upwards, I slid my hand over the silky shaft. ‘Fuck me, if this thing kills me tonight, I’ll die a happy man,’ I reflected.

“Down baby, on your knees, time to worship,” he instructed in a horny growl. As I got to my knees, Lavon issued his next order. “Put your hands at your sides.”

Grabbing hold of his shaft, Lavon began rubbing his dark pole all over my face and head. My shoulders and chest followed as he continued patting and touching me with his arched pole. It was as if his dusky hooded cobra was about to strike at any moment, and send me into oblivion. After several minutes of the most extreme cock-teasing I ever endured, my next directive was issued.

Salama
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Salama

“My balls need to be polished. Get to work baby, I want plenty of spit.”

Moving my head closer, the strong smell of his sweaty ball-bag assailed my nostrils. I had never before smelt such a strong genital odour. “Are you happy I didn’t shower after gym baby?” he asked.

“Yes… fuck yes daddy… it smells awesome,” I said as my mouth frantically licked and worshiped. Holding his horn against his stomach, he kept dishing out instructions as I fulfilled my duty. Lavon contributed to the ‘polish,’ occasionally dribbling saliva onto the scene of action. Slobbering and panting, I licked like a sex-starved slut.

“That’s a good boy. If you want me to fuck you… you need to earn the privilege. More spit boy, shine those balls. Harder boy, you need to work a lot harder,” he intoned.

Finally moving backward, Lavon began slapping my face with his huge shlong. Slap, slap, slap, as he swished his cock from side to side. “Does your pucker deserve this dick boy?” he challenged.

“Yes sir, please sir,” I begged.

“Then clean my cock-head boy,” he reprimanded.

The flared head of his dick was manic. Squashing his fat mushroom into my mouth, my lips expanded to full capacity. “Wider, boy, open much wider!” He grunted. “Nah, this is a lost cause,” he exclaimed in an insulting tone. “Let’s see if your arse will take this knob. I’ll fucking make it fit.”

Pulling me towards the bedroom, I knew that I was heading for the fucking of my life. I was in heaven and did not care if I died in the process that lay ahead. I felt like someone being taken to a barn, before being tied up as an offering to a horny stallion. After being tossed on the bed on my stomach, he commanded me to spread my legs. As his spit covered fingers began to work my arse, I braced myself for the impending invasion.

Popping his huge dick-head in me, he asked, “Does that feel good boy?”

“Yes sir, please don’t stop sir,” I pleaded.

“I don’t hear enough respect, do you really want more?” he teased.

“Please sir,” I answered.

“Nah… doesn’t sound like you really want it,” he replied.

“YES… fuck yes, PLEAAAASE,” I implored.

“Beg me like you mean it,” was his reply.

“PLEAAAAAASE,” I replied.

“Okay, maybe two more inches.”

“More, PLEAAASE more,” I begged after he again stopped.

“Aaaaah,” he growled, as his phallic phantom assailed me completely. “Happy?” he asked after bottoming out.

“Oomph, FUUUUUUCK YES,” was my satisfied reply.

As he began slowly humping my backside, I started whimpering. Jesus, I had never felt anything this good.

“Are you happy baby?” He asked.

Even with my eyes popping out, I was happy to go blind. “Yes daddy, please don’t stop!” I encouraged, to his total delight.

As his well-toned hips went into overdrive, I wasn’t sure if I would be alive later. I was in ecstasy succumbing to the hammering from my horse-lover. If I died… this would be my finest hour!

Thumping and humping me, my butt was put to its ultimate test. Never in the history of mankind, has such a big piece of meat, given that much pleasure, to so small a hole! To my delight, Lavon had more stamina than any man I had ever met.

After he had creamed my arse to capacity, he asked, “Was that good baby?”

“Oh fuck yes… OH FUCK YES!” I exalted.

We became lovers soon after. After Lavon returned from gym each evening, I was fucked for half an hour before dinner. Having dispensed with the starter, the main course was enjoyed in bed later. Weekends were my favourite days of the week, spent either on my back or stomach. Lavon was a total fuck-machine and my life could not have been better.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments