Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me and my cousin part two

"part two"

16
8 Comments 8
78.8k Views 78.8k
577 words 577 words
Famous Story

As my mum left the room and gently shut the door behind her being careful not to wake us... little did she know that her little nephew dale was taking advantage of her sons innocent age. Dale is still fingering my tight arsehole and it hurts where he hasn't used much lubrication.

He then tells me to bend over and put my "cute little arse in the air". His words not mine. Willingly i did so, i pushed it in the air. Next think i know i can feel something moist poking at my arsehole. Its dales toungue. It feels so good... my cousins licking my arsehole and i'm enjoying it. Then i feel him spitting on it.. at first i thought it was gross and thought he was playing a game, but then it started to feel nice as his hot saliva trickled down the back of my leg.

Then something happened that i never thought was possible at that age. He began pushing his cock in to my arsehole. I clenched my arse cheeks tight together and he got mad at me.

"Relax you dick head i'm going to fuck your arsehole and your going to love it".

I clenched my arse tighter and said " no your not putting your cock in my ass-hole dale no way"

With that he then grabbed my hips with one hand and lined his cock up with the other. Then all of a sudden he forced his cock in to my tight arse and i screamed out loud.

"Dale take that out of me now it hurts take it out"

"No you can take this pain it will fill better in a minute"

As i began wriggling and struggling dale got more and more angry and began thrusting his spike in to me.

SandyDesire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandyDesire

He began fucking my tight ass-hole and he kept going for what seemed like hours. He pinned me down by my neck so my head was pushed in the cushions. Then something strange happens..

the pain goes away and it starts to feel good... i feel myself wanting my cousin to fuck me deeper... i then begin pushing back against his thrusts...

"Dale that actually feels good go harder, oh yeah that is go harder dale, fuck your little cousins arsehole". Don't know if a kid my age should be swearing at all but i felt that this situation needed it :D

As i begin to thrust back on my cousins hard cock i close my eyes and take in the feeling of his cock in me, he goes faster and i can tell he's about to cum.

"Toby i want to cum on your face i'm quite close"

"oh dale fucking pound my arse.... fill my arse hole with your big cock fuck your little cousin like the bitch he is"

" oh god Toby"

Dale starts fucking harder and harder and Toby slowly tightens his arsehole.

"Toby i'm going to cum turn round"

"shoot it all over my face dale"

Toby sits open mouthed as dale shoots stream after stream after stream of hot sticky adolescent cum all over his face. One hits him in the cheek, the other in his hair, one in his mouth and the other directly in his eye.

Toby has his eyes shut and so does dale, they both open their eyes at the same time to see dales dad standing in the doorway with his cock in his hand...

Published 
Written by bobbybrown
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments