Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Measuring my speedos

"True story about one of my first gay experiences."

19
6 Comments 6
29.4k Views 29.4k
866 words 866 words
Hi, my name is Tyler. This story takes place when I was a sixteen year old swimmer. I'm not very tall but I do have a nice body with great legs and huge ass. I have always considered myself straight though I have never been sexual with a girl. However I have always recognized the male body as something raw, sexy and attractive. You could say I have always had an interest in another man's business. 

I go to swim practice every day for three hours. At our club, there is this one guy everybody 'knows' is gay, even though that someone thinks nobody suspects. He is the type of person to act very effeminately and guess with whom I had my first sexual experience with. That's right, his name is Andy. He is at least six feet tall, twenty five years old with a very athletic body.

As the very horny teen boy I was, I sometimes flirted with this guy. I would tell him to massage my arm when sore and acted a little dumb when talking to him. I train in speedos, so every time I talked to him, I would make my bulge more prominent for him to notice, and it worked. 

Andy designs bathing suits and sells them. Because my speedos were getting old, I decided to purchase one from him.

"Hey Andy!"

"Hey Tyler, what's up?"

"I was wondering if you had speedos in stock right now, mine are getting old?"

 I could totally see him checking me out).

"I have some in my duffel bag. What's your size?"

I honestly did not know and the tag on my speedos was washed off so you couldn't read the size.

"You know what, why don't we go to the bathroom so you can try a few on?" he said.

"You sure?"

"Of course! Let's go."

 I was so exited on the inside but seemed very chill on the outside.

The bathroom has two benches facing each other, one in each end of the bathroom. Andy sat in the far end and took out the speedos. I grabbed one and went to the other end, turned around and dropped my bathing suit exposing my bare untanned ass to him. I teased him a bit showing him my hole while bending down. When I put it on, I turned around and his eyes were definitely not looking at mine. I knew I had him. He told me to come near so he could 'fix' the swimsuit on me, constantly touching my penis. I asked for a few more swimsuits and repeated the same procedure.

SlimDarkSlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlimDarkSlender



By the last one I had a super hard on and while he was fixing me, I said, "Do you have another one I could try on?"

Right in front of him he pulled my speedos down exposing my seven inch curved cock! He looked at me and then instantly took my meat with his mouth. Nothing had ever felt more amazing! His wet warm tongue was all on my shaft. I was moaning so loud. Thank God we were alone. Since it was my first time I was about to cum too quickly, so I stopped him. I made him stand up and got on my knees. I was trembling so hard. The lust of the moment and the idea of being caught made me even harder. As I started dropping his shorts I could smell his manhood. Yummy. 

His nine inch penis was also curved. I took it right away with my mouth, moving back and forth, back and forth. The taste of his precum was better than mine. I guess another man's dick juice tastes better than one's own. I did not know much about sex. All I had were self analyzed tutorials from all the deep throating pornos I've seen from Marcus Mojo and Rod Daily.

I got all of Andy's nine inch cock in my throat and he moaned even louder. He backed away, made me stand up and turned me around. Now this was exiting! He bent me down and started licking my ass. I always thought rimming to be ticklish but it was the best feeling in the world. As he kept eating my tight hole, he started jacking me off.

"Fuck I'm going to cum!!"

"I want all of you, Tyler!"

Andy started blowing me, my dick started throbbing harder and harder unitl I finally came. When I was done shooting my load, he wasn't swallowing, instead he stood up and frenched me. My cum never tasted better. I knew I would be turned on for hours.

"My turn Andy, my turn to suck you dry."

I started choking on his big dick and when he was about to cum, I deep throated him, taking all of his shoots in the back of my throat. I got him so turned on he even got light headed and dizzy.

We sat in the bench holding each other for a moment. I put on my speedos and left.

Later that night I got a text.

"We didn't establish your measurements. It's best if we meet again to make sure your new speedos fit."

Published 
Written by Tyler9000
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments