Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting Andy

"Andy stretches my virgin tight hole."

13
7 Comments 7
17.2k Views 17.2k
672 words 672 words
I was so nervous, but I grabbed a pair of balls and did it.

'Hey Andy, send me your address and I'll swing by tomorrow morning. Maybe we can talk or whatever.' 

Andy replied within the minute.

I was so nervous the night before I couldn't sleep. The next day I got up early, took a bath and left for Andy's home. He greeted me with exitement. 

Andy's apartment was very cozy, and appropriate for a single man. As soon as we went in, he showed me his bedroom.

"Nice place man."

"Thanks! So, ummm... what was on your mind?"

I could see his growing bulge; it was turning me on.

I reached for his penis and started caressing it. Andy started kissing me hard! Our tongues weren't playing, they were fighting! He started taking off my shirt and I removed my pants and underwear. 

There I was naked with a hard on in another man's bedroom.

"Make me yours Andy."

As I said those words, I got on the bed and opened my legs revealing my tight virgin hole. I wanted to experiment with him. I figured that if I loved having a cock choking my throat, why not have a dick up in my ass.

Andy got on top of me and kissed me. He slowly went down my body, kissing my neck sucking my nipple until he made it to my teen cock. Hi didn't just blow me, he sucked my balls. Wow, now that felt amazing. I was so turned on I begged for him to make me cum. His hands started moving up and down my shaft while his mouth tasted my lips.

"Oh fuck yes!"

Andy kept jacking me off while my penis shot cum all over my chest.

"Andy, I want you to cum inside of me."

"Are you sure you want me to penetrate you?"

"Yes please, make me yours now."

Andy started stripping his clothes on top of me. My cock was getting hard for the second time.

Emilygiraldo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emilygiraldo

He got a bottle of lube from his night stand and poured it on his dick.

"Let me loose you up kiddo."

A finger went up my ass. Then two. His fingers in my virgin hole felt amazing. It felt right. He kept finger fucking me for a while.

"Please let me know if it hurts okay?"

He started pushing his nine inch curved penis inside of me.

"Damn! Your tight hole feels amazing."

It hurt a lot but I did not want him to take it out.

"Wait, stay still for a minute."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, fuck me now!"

Wow. I was in paradise. At first he was gentle and going slow but then he made me his. 

Having a penis up my ass felt great. He fucked me so hard it felt amazing.

"Wait stop, I want to be in charge now."

Andy got his dick out of my ass and laid on his back. I got on top of him, grabbed his penis and gently stuck it in my butthole. I started thrusting his cock hard. My dick was jumping around his stomach. I'd never felt more alive. I was having so much fun actually. Accidentally his dick slipped out of my ass and he took control. He turned me around and fucked me doggy style.

I could tell he was about to cum cause he started humping me harder and faster. I knew my hole would be filled with his juice.

 Ten seconds past and I could feel a warm liquid inside of me.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck. I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

"Yeah Andy, fuck me hard cmon."

When Andy pulled out I instantly felt his jizz run out of my hole. I couldn't believe what had just happened. I had a man's juice inside of me!

We were so out of breath for a moment.

"I'm glad you took my gay virginity, Andy."

"Me too."

Andy had fucked me so good, my ass was sore the next day.

Published 
Written by Tyler9000
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments