Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More than I ever imagined

"From curious to cocksucker"

64
10 Comments 10
60.5k Views 60.5k
6.4k words 6.4k words
Famous Story

After years of reading stories online, I had become addicted to the various cuckold stories. Over the course of our fourteen year marriage I had occasionally brought up some of my various kinks like creampies, and strap-on play, but my wife, Kelly, never seemed to be very receptive. I have never considered myself bisexual, more of just a curiosity, but after years of fantasizing about creampies and cuckolding, I found myself in need of trying something on my own.

Chapter 1

Four months ago I found myself in a typical situation. I was sitting on my computer reading stories, when I came across a story that mentioned a website called cr**g*L**t . After checking out the site, I made the fatal mistake of placing an ad.

The ad was not very detailed. I just mentioned that I was a curious guy looking to give head, with a picture of me nude from the chest down. Within minutes I was receiving emails from all sorts of guys, but I was not getting any emails that interested me. After some time I gave up and went back to reading stories.

Over the next few days the emails died down, and after seeing all the freaky emails, so did my eagerness to go through with it.

It was five days after I posted the ad that I received the email that has changed my life. This was the first well written email that I received, and “John” explained that he was not gay or bisexual, but he hadn't had sex in a few months and would be interested in a blow job. He said that he needed it to be very discrete, since he knew many people in our relatively small town. He did not include a picture, but assured me that he was clean cut and that I would not be disappointed.

For some reason, of all the emails that I had received this one seemed right. After a couple emails, we decided that we would meet at a bar on the outskirts of town the following day.

As I pulled into the parking lot, I could feel the butterflies building, and I became very nervous about actually following through with it. I did my best to relax as I entered the bar.

I found a seat near the back of the bar and waited for a text to let me know he had arrived. I had not been sitting down for more than a minute when Alex came to my table and sat down.

"Hey Sean. What brings you out here," Alex asked.

I told him I was in the area and figured I would grab a burger. He then waved the waiter over and ordered a couple beers.

At this point I really started to hope that the guy I was planning on meeting would flake out, because it was clear that Alex was not going anywhere. As a brief aside, Alex is a casual acquaintance from the Gym that I go to with my wife.

After having our first beer, I relaxed a bit realizing that John was not going to show. Alex ordered another round of beers and I ordered a burger.

It was a pleasant conversation, and I forgot all about why I had originally come to the bar. After eating and a few more beers, I needed to take a leak. Just as I was finishing up in the bathroom, I got a text from Alex. It was simple, to the point, and made my heart race.

"Once you pick up the check, meet me at my place. Don't take too much time, or I will send the ad to Kelly."

I had all kinds of concerns when I placed the ad, but running into someone I knew really did not cross my mind. Now not only did I run into someone I knew, Alex threatening to show my wife the posting.

It did not take much thought before I was heading to his house. As I entered his house, Alex offered me a beer and invited me to sit on the couch. He then explained the situation to me as he saw it.

"Listen Sean, I know that you may not realize this, but this can work out for both of us. You want to do some experimentation, and I have a cold spell in my dating. I am also sure that you would hate for Kelly to find out about your desire to suck a cock. On top of that, what if you would have gone and sucked a strange cock and picked up a disease? Did you even think of that?"

"So, this is how I see it," Alex continued. "For now on you will be my cocksucker. It will be our little secret. You can fulfill you kinky little desires, and I can get some relief."

I just sat there in stunned silence. There had to be a way out of this. Yes, I had some kinky desires, but the last thing that I had planned on doing, was sucking Alex off.

After what seemed like hours of thought, Alex broke the silence.

"So, this is not going to suck itself. Why don't you get between my legs and show me what you can do with that mouth."

Reluctantly, I got off the couch and between Alex's legs.

Alex was clearly enjoying the situation, and was no longer trying to make things easy on me.

"Come on Sean, just take it out. You know you want it.”

As I started to unzip his jeans, I could feel his bulge.

I was surprised to find that he was not wearing anything under his jeans, and was greeted by a fairly large cock. By the state of his cock, he was clearly aroused by the situation.

At this point I couldn't do anything but sit and stare. I was still trying to process my current situation. On my knees staring at what was probably 8-9 inch very thick dick that happened to be attached to a "friend."

Again Alex broke the silence, "Come on, we both know what you want, let's get on with it."

I figured, the best thing was to just go for it.

As a started to lean forward, Alex stopped me. "I don't remember hearing you ask."

Really, now he wants me to ask to suck him off! He clearly was going to make this as hard on me as possible.

"Can I please suck you?" I asked quietly.

"Come on, we know you need this, ask like you mean it."

Hoping to get this over with I pleaded, "Alex, please I want your cock in my mouth, don't make me beg!"

"Okay then, Sean. Go ahead and suck my cock if you want it that bad," he chided.

Once again I started to lean towards his cock. My mind was racing as I placed the tip of a cock to my lips for the first time.

As it entered my mouth, I realized that my mouth was very dry. With my nerves so wound up, my mouth had gone dry, and my palms were sweating. I tried to get some saliva going, but it was not going to be easy with the head of his cock in my mouth.

I told Alex that my mouth was dry and he handed me my beer, and told me to get back to it.

As I started to suck on him again, Alex began to give me what I am sure he considered words of encouragement.

"Oh, there you go. You're a natural cocksucker. Oh yeah, I know you can take more than that."

I was struggling to get half of him into my mouth, but he kept pushing.

After about five minutes though, I had managed to get all but an inch into my mouth. My mouth was also getting tired, and all I could think of was finishing him off and ending this humiliating experience.

He falsely took this as an acknowledgment that I was starting to enjoy sucking his cock, and he stepped up the verbal abuse. He kept telling me how surprised he was to find out that I was such a good cocksucker, and that if I sucked him good enough that I would be rewarded with a huge load.

Within minutes he fulfilled his promise, and as I felt his body tense, I pulled back.

He let me pull almost all the way off him, but held my head tight as soon as I reached the tip.

"Oh yes, here it comes. I want you to taste it all!" he shouted.

The next thing I knew, he was filling my mouth with his load. I tried to jam his cock down all the way into my mouth, hoping to get it to go straight down my throat, but he held my head where it was and filled my mouth.

I can cum quite a bit when I am very horny, but this load had to have been three times that amount. His dick just kept pulsing in my mouth.

Alex then decided that filling my mouth with his load wasn't enough and pulled out of my mouth and shoot two last times onto my face.

"Man Sean, that was amazing. You are really good at that. Are you sure you haven't done that before?" he asked.

With my mouth full of his cum, all I could do was shake my head.

"Go ahead and swallow, you're not going to spit."

At this point I just complied, and swallowed. I felt nauseous, and was ready to get the hell out of there. After some awkward silence, I got up and showed myself to the door.

As I drove home, I kept thinking about what a huge mistake it was to ever post that add. I had no idea how bad it was, but I would find out in the coming weeks.

When I got home, I was surprised to find that Kelly had already come home from her shopping day with the girls.

I was about to get out of the car when I caught a glimpse of my face. In all the humiliation and rush to get out of Alex's I forgot about the shots he had placed on my face. I had two dried cum shots on my chin, so I quickly licked my hand and did my best to rub it off.

Of course, my plan was to rush to the bathroom and clean up, but Kelly greeted me at the door.

"Hey honey, how was your day? I missed you," and then she gave me a big kiss.

She then took a step back and gave me a funny look.

"So, what did you pick up at the store," I asked trying to change the subject.

"Just a couple new outfits, nothing too expensive," she replied.

I then excused myself to use the bathroom and spent ten minutes washing my face and brushing my teeth.

Chapter 2

So, my first time sucking a cock was done. Over the next few days life went on as normal. I tried to put it in the back of my mind, but the whole seen kept playing in my head like bad porn.

Then Monday after work, Kelly called to remind me that we were meeting at the gym. I had no intentions of going to the gym that day and running into Alex, so I had left my gym cloths at home. When I told her why I could not make it, Kelly told me that she saw my bag at home so she grabbed it for me.

At the gym, things went fairly well. For the most part Alex kept to himself, which he usually does during his routine. Kelly and I worked out hard, and I was relieved when it was time to leave.

Just as we were about to leave, Alex ran over to us.

"Hey Sean. Do you want to grab a beer across the street," he asked with a shit eating grin.

Like a good wife, Kelly answered for me. "He would love to. I am just going to go home and get cleaned up anyway."

I tried to tell her that I would rather come home with her and take a shower, but she told me that would be rude and I could have a quick beer and shower after.

Alex and I walked across the street to a local dive bar, and ordered a couple beers at the bar. He told me how much he enjoyed the release I gave him, and was looking forward to the next time.

As I started to explain that I would rather just forget all about it, he pulled out his IPad.

"Sean, you have got to see this. Did you know I am really good at video editing?"

He opened a video file and hit play. Alex had clearly set up a camera with a good angle of the house. It was at a distance, but you could make out my face between his legs.

The first thing I heard was me begging to suck his cock. I immediately put my hands over the screen hoping that no one else at the bar had seen it.

"Can you show me your handy work some other time," I asked.

"Sure, I suppose. Maybe I can do a showing for you and Kelly. I think you would be impressed with my editing skills."

At this point he knew he had me, and I just took another big drink of my beer.

After we finished our drinks Alex said rather loudly, "After a workout like that, I could use some relief, so why don't you come by my place before you head home."

As we got up to leave, I could have sworn that more than one person was giving me an odd look. I tried to assure myself that it was all in my mind.

There was no beating around the bush this time. As soon as we got into his house, Alex dropped his sweats and sat on the couch.

"Okay, if you don't want Kelly wondering what took so long, get to it," he told me.

I sank to my knees, knowing this time it would not be my last.

As I got to his cock, I was reminded that we had both just left the gym. The aroma was very musky, and he was very salty. He was also soft still, so I had to work his cock to get it hard (which did not take long.)

This time I had him shooting his load within ten minutes, but after the first shot entered my mouth Alex pulled out and unloaded all over my face.

"That stays there until you get home Sean," was Alex's response when I asked him for a washcloth.

I can't go home like this I told him.

"Sure you can, and to prove you did, I want you to take a picture from your bedroom. If I don't get the picture in fifteen minutes, I will invite myself over for dinner and give you and Kelly a video showing she won't forget."

It was becoming real clear that Alex had no intention of making this easy, and I was beginning to think that he was going to do everything he could so Kelly would find out without actually telling her.

I got home and snuck in the back door. Luckily, Kelly was still in the shower, so I rushed into the room and grabbed my phone and took a quick picture of my cum covered face.

I sent a text with the picture off to Alex, and started rubbing the cum off my face as quickly as possible. Just as I was finishing up, Kelly stepped into the bedroom in just her towel.

"Hey honey, I thought I heard you." She came up to me and gave me a big hug and kiss. As she stepped away, she gave me a look and said, “You could use a shower.”

I was lying in bed watching TV and trying to clear my mind, when Kelly walked in the room wearing a sheer teddy.

"You know we have not had sex in almost a week?" she informed me.

With everything that had happened sex had been the last thing on my mind.

"I am sorry dear, I have just been really tired," I replied.

Kelly gave me a small fake pout and jumped into bed.

"Well, let me see if I can wake you up then."

She took my dick in her mouth and within minutes, the only thing on my mind was her wonderful mouth. After bringing me to the edge, she crawled up and gave me a kiss.

"Oh how I have missed you, a week is way too long."

She then reached down and guided my rock hard dick into her. Her pussy felt incredible, and it took all I could not to cum right then.

As she rocked on my cock she reached down and started giving me the most passionate kisses.

"Your cock feels so good in my pussy lover," she moaned into my mouth.

"Ohhh, yeah fuck me," and then added, "I need to feel your tongue in my pussy."

This was driving me crazy and I told her that she needed to stop before I came.

"Okay, I'll stop. I need your tongue in my pussy so bad."

Then instead of stopping, she thrust down on me, until I shot my load into her.

Kelly then leaned forward and gave me another big kiss and said, "Lover, I am so ready to feel your mouth on my pussy," and rolled off me and onto her back.

"Please, suck my pussy," she pleaded.

Well it had already been a fantasy that I shared with her, and over the last two weeks I had sucked cock twice, so slowly I kissed my way down her body.

As soon as my mouth made contact with her pussy, Kelly's tone changed.

"Yeah suck that pussy. Stick your tongue in there and eat all that cum."

As I did as she told me, she continued her dirty talk, which made me even more aroused.

"You like eating your cum don't you? Would you like me to fuck somebody else and feed you their load?"

When I gave a slight nod to this last question she erupted into an orgasm that filled my mouth with the cum that remained deep inside of her.

As I lay next to her, she started stroking my hard cock.

"So, you like the idea of sucking somebody else's cum from my pussy?"

All I could bring myself to say was that it was just a fantasy, and I don't think I could actually do it.

I don't think that Kelly bought what I said, and continue her questioning as she stroked my cock.

"So, if I was to come home and have you lick my dripping pussy after I fucked some well hung stud, would you be mad at me?"

"I think you would lap it up, and cum in your pants."

Just as she said this, I shot my second load of the night.

QuinnLucifer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QuinnLucifer

Kelly reached down and scooped up the cum from my belly and put it to her lips. She then leaned in and gave me a deep kiss.

"I thought so," was all she said as she rolled over and fell asleep.

Chapter 3

Things had changed a lot over the last month. I was now being forced to suck Alex off at least twice a week, and Kelly had become insistent that I eat my cum from her pussy every time we made love.

She loved to taunt me about being her cum slut, and telling me that one day I would have the pleasure of tasting somebody else's cum. Of course if she only knew what I had been up to the last month, she would have creamed her panties.

It was just over a month after all of this started when Alex invited us to a party he was throwing. It wasn't anything fancy, just friends getting together. Of course Kelly was quick to accept the invitation, but I was just dreading the possibilities.

When the evening arrived, Kelly dressed in what I could only be described as revealing. She was wearing a short skirt that barely covered her ass and stocking that did not quite make it to the bottom of her skirt. I asked her if she thought that what she was wearing was a little much.

"Come on dear," she laugh. "What you’re not jealous are you?"

When we arrived at the party, Alex greeted us at the door. He then brought us in and introduced us to the group. Neither one of us really knew anyone, but a few of the guys were regulars at the gym. Alex then grabbed us a couple drinks and left us to mingle with the other guests.

After a few drinks, Alex approached and asked if he could steal me away for a minute. He told Kelly that he wanted to show me the car he had been working on.

"Sure," Kelly said, "take your time, I am sure I can find some company."

This was fairly unsettling, considering the way she was dressed, but I could not think of a way out of this.

Alex showed me the way to the garage, and as soon as the door was closed, Alex told me he needed some relief.

This had become the norm, and I knew the best thing to do was make it as quick as possible so I could get back to Kelly.

Just as Alex started to get hard, I heard the garage door open. I tried to get up, but Alex held my head on his cock.

"Hey Daren, are you ready for some of this?"

I couldn't believe it, how could he have told Daren about this.

Daren was one of the guys at the gym, and until tonight I didn't even know his name. Daren, was 6'2 probably around 230 lbs.

"Yeah, I am more than ready. You need to hurry and bust a nut in his mouth so I can have my turn."

Alex then took his cock out of my mouth and said, "Guests first. I can get it anytime I want."

Alex then walked out of the garage, leaving me on my knees in front of Daren.

"Okay, you ready for this?" he said as he place the tip of his cock in my mouth.

I wasn't ready, but Daren clearly didn't care. He stuffed his cock deep in my mouth and began thrusting.

I had gotten pretty good at sucking Alex, but this was completely different. Daren had to have been 10" and as thick as a soda can. My mouth was stretching wide, but I could not get it all the way in.

"You need to relax that mouth of yours, if you're going to get this in boy."

Again, I wanted to get this over with as fast as possible, so I tried my best to satisfy him quickly.

"Yeah, that's right suck that cock you bitch. Alex was right you have one nice faggot mouth."

I tried to ignore him, and focus on getting him off, but he just kept going. It had to have been twenty minutes before he finally announce that he was ready to cum.

When he came, he really let loose, but knowing I was about to meet back up with Kelly, I jammed his cock down my throat and took all of his cum directly into my throat.

He then tapped me on the back of my head and said, "I'll let you get back to that pretty wife of yours, who knows what she is up to in there."

I hurriedly straightened up and headed back to the party. I was relieved to find Kelly in the living room talking with a couple guys. When I approached Kelly, she asked what had taken me so long, and gave me a kiss. I told her that I had just been chatting with a Daren in the garage, but I was ready to head home now.

Thankfully, Kelly was ready to leave as well, and within twenty minutes we had said our goodbyes and were on our way home.

As soon as we walked in the door, Kelly brought me to the bedroom, telling me that she had a big surprise for me. When we got into the bedroom, she sat on the bed and invited me to sit next to her.

"So Sean, I have a big surprise for you, but you have to promise me that you won't get mad."

"I am not sure I can promise anything, if I don't know what the surprise is."

"I know you will like it. It has always been one of your favorite fantasies, and lately you have shown me that you really want this one to come true," she said with a devilish smile.

"Okay, I promise to do my best not to get mad," I told her.

"Well, you know how we have been talking about creampies a lot the last few weeks? Well I have been thinking about it, and decided that I would fulfill your fantasy."

"What do you mean you decided to fulfill my fantasy? It was just a fantasy, I never said I wanted to fulfill it," I said.

"But Sean, I know how much it drive you crazy thinking about eating my pussy after I have been fucked, and lately it has made me really horny thinking about it."

"Well anyway, tonight I decided that I would make it come true."

"You what!" I interrupted

"Let me finish." Kelly said. "When we got to the party tonight, I asked Alex to find a way to get you away for a while, that I had something I wanted to show him. That's why he asked you to the garage and had Daren go in and keep you company."

"Once Alex came back in the house, I asked him to show me his room. I think he knew what I wanted, because I could tell he was already hard."

"I shut the door, and told him how badly I needed him inside me."

"At first I thought he was going to turn me down, but I convinced him that you would never find out."

"I opened his pants and pulled out his hard cock. He tried to get me to suck him, but I told him I just wanted him to fuck me quickly, because I was worried you would get back too quickly."

My heart was pounding as she told me this. I could not believe what I was hearing. First I end up being Alex's cock slave, and now he is fucking my wife. Of all the people for Kelly to decide to fulfill this fantasy with, it had to be him.

Kelly continued, "I was so wet just thinking about fulfilling your fantasy, I just bent over his bed, pulled my skirt up and pulled my panties aside. Alex knew what to do, and buried his cock in me."

"Oh Sean, it was wonderful. He is so much bigger than you."

"Do you want me to tell you about it?"

I could not answer. If only she knew just how familiar I was with the size of Alex's cock.

As I sat in silence, Kelly went on. "Of course you do, isn't that part of the fantasy? To know how much bigger the cock was that filled me with the seed you're going to be eating."

"Alex's cock reached places that yours never has. It was at least 9" long, and thick. I felt so full while he was fucking me, I could hardly take it. I was going crazy, and then Alex started saying how he hoped you would walk in on us. I couldn't believe he said that, but it got me so hot hearing him say that. I started thinking about how hot that would be."

"Then he started telling me how he would make you his little cum eating bitch.When he said this, I had the biggest orgasm I've ever had. My whole body shook, and then he started pumping his load inside of me. He filled me up so much, I couldn't believe how much he was cumming."

"Why don't you get down here and take off my panties so you can see how much he came."

As I slowly got down between her legs, Kelly finished her story. "As soon as he was finished, I stood up and told him we needed to get back before you returned."

"Go ahead, and take off my panties." She told me, and I reluctantly pulled her panties down.

"He asked if I was going to go to the bathroom and get cleaned up. I almost told him that you would be eating his cum when we got home, but I didn't want to do that to you. Instead I told him I wanted to feel his cum inside me and I would get clean when I got home."

"Can you see his cum oozing out of me Sean?" she asked.

Kelly's pussy was very wet and I could clearly see Alex's cum starting to leak out of my wife. As I stared at her pussy, I slow shook my head yes.

"I can't wait any longer, suck my pussy clean Sean."

Slowly I put my tongue to her pussy, and tried to concentrate on her clit. Within second, Kelly was pushing my head down.

"No not there, I want you to suck his cum out of me."

The moment I had my mouth over her gaping hole, I could feel her start to push his cum out from deep within.

Even though I had never planned on being a cock slave to Alex, eating a fresh creampie out of Kelly was in fact one of my biggest fantasies, and the more cum Kelly pushed out of her wonderful pussy the more I got into it. As I sucked, my reward was what seemed as like a never ending supply of cum.

I stuck my tongue deep inside her, I could sense an orgasm building.

"Fuck, that's it Sean. Oh just like that, don't stop."

"Suck that cum out of me," she screamed as an orgasm rocked her body.

After her orgasm we just sat motionless for a few minutes. The entire time, the only article of clothing shed was Kelly's panties, so I got up and suggested that we undress. Once we were undressed, Kelly got between my legs and took my throbbing cock into her mouth.

I was already so worked up, that I wasn't able to last long. Within moments I was filling her mouth with my load. She then climbed up and gave me a huge kiss. Not surprisingly she had saved my load, and was soon feeding me, what was now my third load of the night.

When we got up the next morning, Kelly was full of energy. She made us breakfast, and couldn't stop talking about the previous night.

"Last night was amazing," she repeated I don't know how many times.

"I really liked fucking Alex, but in the back of my mind, I was worried how you would react. But now that I know how much you enjoy it, the next time will be so much better."

"Wait a minute. I think that now that we have fulfilled this fantasy, maybe we should just put it in the past don't you think? I asked her.

"But Sean, I really liked the way his cock felt in me, but last night was for you. Now that I know you're okay with it, I want to have my night."

"I want to be able to enjoy it. Last night I just wanted Alex to fill me up for you, it was too quick. And maybe next time you can watch. Wouldn't you like that?"

"The way Alex was talking while he was fucking me, I am sure he wouldn't mind."

If it was anybody else, I would have jumped at the opportunity to watch. "If you really want to fuck him again," I responded, "I guess I am okay with it, but I don't think I want to watch."

"Okay, but I promise I will come right home and tell you all the details while you clean me up."

During the next week, my life kept spiraling further out of control.

It was Tuesday, and I had agreed to meet Kelly at the gym. I had arrived before her, and while I was changing, I received a text from Kelly. She told me that she had forgotten about her hair appointment, and she would not be able to meet me.

I figured since I was already changed I might as well work out. Anyway, I needed it and a workout may help me clear my mind.

It was a short but good workout. I finished up, and headed to the locker room to change. Just when I had finished getting undressed, Daren walked in.

"Hey boy," he said as he walked up to me. "That was one mighty fine blowjob you gave me the other night. I haven't had someone suck the cum from me like that in a long time."

As he was talking, he started to undress.

"How about you give me a repeat performance?" he asked.

I wanted to tell him that I wasn't into that, but considering I had already sucked him off once, I was at a loss for words.

I looked at him and said, "This really isn't a good place. Someone can walk in anytime."

Daren then grabbed me by the arm and led me into the sauna.

"There, it's just you and me now."

For some reason, with not much of a struggle, I had Daren's 10" cock in my mouth.

The sauna was hot and we were both very sweaty. His cock was slick from a combination of my saliva and his sweat, and I was surprisingly able to get most of it down my throat.

"Shit, this is better than the first time," Daren commented.

"Yeah, that's it boy, show me how much you like that cock." He encouraged.

I was starting to get into it, and for some strange reason felt proud that I could take so much of his cock. He kept thrusting into my mouth, and I started to look forward to him filling my mouth with his cum. After he shot his load straight down my throat the first time, I was now wanting him to fill my mouth so I could find out what his juice tasted like.

In my mind I knew that this was fucked up, but I couldn't stop myself. I just kept working his 10" tool into my mouth.

"Are you ready for it?" he asked

I answered by sucking him harder, but that was not what he wanted.

"I want you to beg me for it." He told me.

As I took his cock from my mouth, I looked up at him and pleaded for him to fill my mouth.

I then took his cock back in my mouth and continued my frantic effort to make him cum.

After a few more minutes, I felt Daren's body stiffen and new I was going to be rewarded soon.

I took his cock in my hands, and wrapped my mouth around the head of his cock. As he started to pump his load into my mouth, I jerked his cock trying to get all of it.

As his salty cum filled my mouth, I started to swallow. I was able to swallow most of it, but some of it came out of my mouth and ran down the length of his cock. After I had finished swallowing what I could, I licked the rest of it off of his sweaty shaft.

It was a long ride home. I could not believe how turned on I got by sucking Daren's cock. I was really screwed up, and was looking forward to fucking Kelly that night. I had been sucking cock, and let someone fuck my wife. What I really needed now was to get home and fuck Kelly, and try to regain some of my masculinity.

Thankfully, Kelly had not returned from her hair appointment when I got home, so I was able to take a shower and wash away any remaining evidence from my earlier encounter. After getting cleaned up, I grabbed a beer and started to watch some basketball.

About half hour later Kelly got home and joined me in the living room. She was wearing her typical work attire, a button up blouse and knee length skirt, but something didn't seem right. She definitely didn't look like she had just had her hair done.

"Did you have a good workout, dear?" she asked.

"Yeah it was okay, I thought you were getting your hair done?"

"Well, that wasn't exactly what I ended up doing."

"Why don't you get over here and give me some love, and I will tell you all about it." She told me as she started to pull up her skirt.

As I got closer to her, I knew exactly what she had been up to. She wasn't wearing panties, her thighs were slick, and the lips of her pussy were red and full.

I didn't know how much more of this I could take. I just slowly got between her legs, staring at her beautiful pussy.

As I leaned in to start sucking her pussy, Kelly stopped me.

"I want you to start by cleaning my thighs."

"I didn't put my panties back on after Alex fucked me, so some of it leaked out."

As I started to lick Alex's cum from my wife's thighs, I thought to myself, "So much for regaining my masculinity."

Published 
Written by vegassubhubby
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments