Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My best friend's boyfriend

"I love fucking my best friend's boyfriend"

11
2 Comments 2
36.6k Views 36.6k
704 words 704 words
Famous Story

My best friend's boyfriend and I have always had this crazy chemistry. In the beginning we tried to hide it, but soon others noticed how we looked at each other. Even my friend would ask me if there was anything going on between us, and I would tell her no. It got so bad that I decided to stop coming around.

One night after about six months of not seeing them, I had a dream about him. The dream was so powerful that I decided to find out where they had moved to and pay them an unexpected visit.

I went to their home, and nervously knocked on the door, when I was greeted by my friend, and to my surprise was happy to see me. I was invited in and we began catching up and drinking some wine. I was wondering where he was, but didn't dare ask.

After about an hour or so, he came out of the bedroom and my heart skipped a beat. He asked how I had been, and I told him fine as he smiled and went back towards the bedroom. My friend and I continued talking and catching up for a few more minutes, until he came back out and said he was going to get something to eat. After he left, I felt the need to hurry up and leave so that I could catch up with him to tell him about my dream, but I didn't want to make it obvious.

After about fifteen minutes I made up an excuse as to why I had to leave, and I was just in time too. When I got to the traffic light near their home I saw him headed in my direction. I started flashing my lights and waving my arms out the window, until I saw him pull over behind me. I got out the car and walked up to his SUV and told him I had something I wanted to share with him. I told him I had a dream, and he asked what it was about. I said I'd rather show you than tell you. After exchanging phone numbers we parted ways.

The next day he called me and I invited him to my home that night.

naohmy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
naohmy

He came over and we didn't even make it out of the living room. We embraced with a deep passionate kiss and started to undress one another right there. I ended up naked on the carpeted floor with his face buried between my legs. I had never been eaten like that before. It was the best. He knew exactly when to lick, suck and nibble on my clit. I was going out of my mind, grinding my pussy into his face.

After about fifteen minutes he came up, kissed me and then slid his big dick into my dripping pussy. We were kissing passionately as he pounded his cock deeper into me. This was the best sex I had ever had and I knew this would not be the last time. I could tell that he was not being satisfied by my best friend. The passion he was displaying was of a man starved of some crazy sex, and I was more than happy to be giving it to him.

I was in total bliss as he continued to pound the hell out my swollen pussy. His dick was fucking awesome. It was so good, I wanted to taste it. I told him, "I want your big dick in my mouth, I want to taste it." He pulled out and turned over onto his back as I crawled between his legs and swallowed the whole thing, tasting my own cum on his dick. It was delicious.

His cock filled my whole mouth as I sucked it hungrily. I was so into it, like never before. He was moaning and thrusting his cock deeper and deeper down my throat. I couldn't take it any more. I ripped my mouth away from his dick and jumped on top of him and fucked him hard. I was bouncing up and down until he grabbed my hips and held me still, as he filled my pussy with his hot cum.

Published 
Written by exmsbailey1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments