Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Best Friend's Dad part 1

"Steve gets to know Joe's dad a little bit better after a swim in the pool."

60
17 Comments 17
44.8k Views 44.8k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Famous Story
My friend Joe and I were, for a long time, inseparable. We met when we started middle school and clicked immediately. We hung out all the time and knew everything about each other. He'd come over and have dinner with us and we'd have sleepovers. We were best friends.

I turned eighteen just before the start of my last year at school. We had another two weeks of school holidays left and it had been great. I wasn't much of a beach fan but Joe's family had just finished their pool and backyard a few weeks ago. They'd planned to finish it in time for the summer but obviously, renovations never go to plan. Still, we had plenty of time to use it before giving up freedom for one last year. I hadn't been round yet, we'd both been busy doing other things and the times just hadn't been right. That or when we had the time the storms would roll in.

I saw it in its construction but I finally got to see it on one such rainy day. I was over at Joe's house because we'd been to a party and stopped off on our way to the movies with some other friends. The pool was great: about ten metres long, clear blue water, fenced in of course and surrounded by a green wall of hedges, which was great because Joe's neighbours used to stick their head over the fence and complain about as making too much noise as kids. Thank god they moved.

"The pool looks amazing Mrs H!" I said.

"Steve, how often do I have to tell you, after this many years, it's Gina!" Joe's mother said to me.

"Sorry, Gina. I really love what you've done with the backyard too!" I added.

Joe's family were lovely. His mother Gina, sister Janet and father Carl were a tight-knit group that were always smiling and helping each other. They were all very active, unlike my lazy family. They always went camping or hiking or did something fun and outdoorsy. I went with them on a couple of trips out in the bush but I'm sure I was just a burden. I really got on with Gina and Janet. I got on with Carl too but he wasn't around as often because of work. He was an airline pilot. I suppose that's why they always took those trips, to spend as much time together as possible.

We'd finally made plans to swim and hang out in the new family pool. The weather report looked clear and we both had time. I didn't want to waste anytime so around 10 I picked up my backpack and got on my bike and headed down the road. I made my way over to Joe's house, pulled into the driveway and parked my bike against the garage. He didn't live very far but I was still sweating, it was heating up.

I knocked on the door and waited. No one came so I knocked again. The door opened and I saw Carl looking out a little dazed in a pair of boxer shorts and a t-shirt.

"Steve! How are you buddy? Sorry I was just sleeping. I got in late last night from Tokyo. How are you? Come on in!" he blurted out.

"Thanks Mr H.. It's good to see you again. It's been a while," I said as we walked into the living room.

"Steve, it's Carl. Take a seat! Do you want a drink?"

"Just some water would be nice thanks, Mr... Carl."

He smiled and said "water it is." He popped out to the kitchen and I thought to myself 'where's Joe? Maybe he's already in the pool.'

Carl came back with a tall glass of water and asked, "So what brings you round, Steve?"

"Oh well, Joe and I had plans to finally use this fantastic pool of yours, Carl," I responded.

"Oh," Carl uttered with a slight sadness. "Steve, Gina's taken Joe and Janet up the coast to their grandmother's. She called last night saying there was a mix up with some furniture she got delivered so they're up there moving stuff around. I'd have gone too but I got in so late I said I had to sit this one out. They left this morning and I don't think they're going to even be back before tomorrow."

"Oh," I sighed. "I wonder why Joe didn't say something, that's a shame." I was annoyed really... Was he in so much of a hurry he couldn't text me?

Just then I noticed his phone was on the coffee table. "Oh, I think he left this here." I walked over and picked it up and saw a notification. He did text me but it failed to send. "Ohhhhh that's such a shame. I was so looking forward to this."

"Well you're more than welcome to enjoy the pool, mate," Carl offered.

"Oh thanks Carl, that's really nice but I don't want to disturb you any longer if you need to sleep."

"You're not disturbing me at all, buddy! You might as well use the pool. No one else is."

"Yeah but I don't want to be a burden just because I'm Joe's friend."

"Steve, you're not a burden, you're practically family. So must enjoy the damn pool, alright?" he joked.

I laughed and said, "Well if you insist!"

"I do. In fact, you came at a good time. I should get up and maybe I might just enjoy the pool with you. I can be your best friend for the day."

"Well I guess you haven't had much use of the pool yourself, have you, Carl? Always on the go!"

"Yeah I've only been in a couple of times. I was planning on taking a dip later anyway. I'll just have a shower. Why don't you get changed and I'll join you."

"Okay cool," I said and smiled. "Oh I just remembered. I don't have a towel, can I borrow one?"

"Of course you can! It'll cost you though. And I may need to take a deposit," he said with utmost seriousness and then winked. I laughed. Carl went upstairs and I opened my backpack. I thought to myself how I'd never really hung out with Carl or really anyone in Joe's family one-on-one. It was only then that I realised it was potentially a bit odd that I was hanging out with a man in his mid-forties, let alone about to go swimming with him.

I headed out the back and walked across the grass. I opened the fence to the pool and took my t-shirt off. I lay it on top of one of the pool chairs and walked into the water. It was cool but perfect for the hot sunshine outside. I swam around a bit and then just floated a bit on top.

Carl came out a few minutes later. He was holding two big fluffy towels in front of him so I decided to head out to get mine. He opened the gate and walked through, gave me my towel and put the other towel on the pool chair next to me. That's when I saw it...

I'd never noticed before just how attractive a man Carl was. His muscles were so well-defined. He wasn't a body-builder but you could see where everything started and ended. His thighs, his abs, his arms, his legs. I took it all in.

He pointed to my waist and said to me "you're never going to get a tan in that!"

"What do you mean?"

"Ditch the extra layer, sport. You don't need it."

I realised he was referring to the fact that I was wearing board shorts and he was wearing a tight pair of black speedos. I could see everything. He was clearly packing heat. I was mesmerised for a few seconds, I'm sure he noticed."

"I..."

"I'm just messing with you, buddy. You wear whatever you want. It's just in my household, board shorts are waste of time and fabric."

"Well Joe wears them," I said to defend myself.

"Not round here he doesn't."

"What do you mean?"

"Meaning my boy does the same as me in his own home: if you're going to wear swimmers you might as well stick to speedos."

This seemed strange to me. Joe and I always wore board shorts. It never even occurred to me that he might want to wear less at the pool. It did kind of excite me though, the idea of taking off my board shorts in front of this attractive, older man. But I was too nervous, I felt exposed.

All I could muster was a "why?"

"Well, for one thing, they slow you down."

"They do not."

"Yes they do. I'll prove it."

"How?"

"Well, let's do a lap there and back."

"...Okay," I responded. We both walked into the pool.

He counted, "1, 2,..3!" And off we went. My god, he was fast. But it wasn't the speedos. He was just more muscly and stronger than me. I wasn't fat, I was just weak. I got back to starting point, panting and he was standing there with his arms folded. "See?" he asked, looking pleased.

"That doesn't prove anything! You'd still be faster than me in these board shorts."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah!"

"Prove it," he declared with a childish grin on his face.

"You're lucky I'm wearing speedos underneath these." And I undid my board shorts and pulled them off. I handed them over to him. He slid them on. It seems we were a similar build.

"Ready?? .... Steady?.... Spaghetti..... GO!" He screamed and plunged in. He was throwing back so much water I didn't stand a chance! I did my best but still, he was outdoing me. I struggled back to the beginning and he was once again, standing over me victoriously. He said, "Hmmm... I guess you're right!"

Carl got out of the pool and lay his towel across his pool chair. It was strange seeing him wear my board shorts. Which world had I entered where this was normal? I got out and felt ashamed standing there in just my speedos. He was wearing my board shorts and I was there in what was essentially underwear. Was I supposed to ask for my shorts back?

He looked back at me and asked, "Don't you feel better wearing just that?" He took off my board shorts. I thought he was going to hand them back to me but instead he wrung them out and hung them up to dry on the fence. He had the power. I wasn't allowed to go up and get them back.

"Not really... I mean I feel a little exposed."

"Exposed? That's not exposed." And then he did something that shocked me beyond belief. He pull his speedos down to the ground, stepped out, and through them over the pool fence. He crossed his arms, bearing all to me and said, "This is exposed."

My jaw fell to the ground. Here, the most beautiful man in the world, my best friend's father had just stripped completely bare and stood there in front of me, his wet skin glistening in the sun light, and nobody else was around to see.

A breeze came by and hit me at that second. I felt I was moments away from orgasm. I was witnessing perfection itself as I stood there in sheer Lycra.

He took no notice of me as he lay on the pool chair, legs akimbo, with his big, fat, long cock hanging on top of a big, hairy sack of balls. It must have been a good 7 inches soft, and as thick as my wrists. He had a nice tuft of bush floating above, and an incredible trail of hair leading up to an absolute pelt of a chest. It was a sight to behold. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing.

"You just gonna stand there gawping?" He barked at me. "Relax, for christ's sake. You never seen another man's body?" I hadn't. And at least never one as beautiful as this.

It was at this point that I could feel my heart beating and my speedo was filling up.

IndianCatz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianCatz

My cock was nowhere near as big as his but I was sure it would pop out soon enough. What was I to do??

I panicked and walked over to the chair next to him and picked up the towel. I spread it out over the chair, not focussing on the incredibly beautiful, naked best friend's dad in front of me. It grew to be too much for me. I was in absolute shock. I went to go lay down, shaking as I walked, and then bam.

I woke up a few seconds later. I'd fainted. Luckily we were on the grassed part of the pool area so my head was fine. I was coming to and looked up to see a shocked, scared Carl kneeled over me, staring into my face calling my name.

I'd opened my eyes and he sighed with relief and said, "Oh, Steve, thank god you're okay." He picked up my torso and hugged me. It was at this point that I almost fully regained consciousness and realised that whilst the most beautiful man in the world was hugging me, he was naked. Not only that, but my right arm was still out-stretch and my hand on the ground. And nearly cupped in that hand, was a furry set of balls. I wasn't sure what it was so I started to move my hand around and feel it. I realised. I was playing with Carl's balls. And the feeling on the left-side of my hand as his cock, dangling by the side. He didn't say anything. I stopped. I didn't know what I was doing. He didn't move either.

"You alright buddy?"

I groggily replied, "Yeah, what happened?"

"You fell over and passed out. Maybe it's the heat." Yeah... That's what it was...

"Oh.... Oh okay...." My mind was rushing and yet absent at the same time.

"We should go in. Do you think you can walk?" I tried getting up but was feeling a bit weak.

"Actually, I'm feeling a bit light-headed," I responded.

"Don't worry, mate. I've got ya," he said. And he picked me up and carried me. I smiled and felt really warm as he lifted me up. It was so romantic! .... With my best friend's dad. My mind was waking up to what was going on. The naked hunk lifting me and carrying me inside his house was my best friend's dad. My mind and my heart flooded. And that's when I realised: I was still just wearing a pair of speedos, which were rapidly getting to be too small.

My cock was growing as we were walking. Growing growing growing with every step. The elastic was straining. I couldn't control it. It was about to happen. Pop. My cock was poking over through the waistband. That didn't stop it. It kept on growing. It was still pushing the waistband open. I didn't realise my cock had this much energy. Had he noticed?? I had no idea but there was nothing I could do about it.

We walked through the door and he put me down on the couch. He looked down and noticed. He smiled and let out a small laugh. Was he laughing at my cock? He closed the door and came back, stood over me and asked, "You feeling better?"

"Yeah much better. Thanks for carrying me in like that."

"Yeah well of course. Good news it sounds like your brain wasn't damaged. But I'm worried about restricting your blood flow."

"Huh?" I was puzzled.

"I don't want anything holding back the circulation of your blood." And with that he pulled my speedos off in one foul swoop giving me no time to resist. He threw them across the other side of the room.

My immediate response was to jump up and yell, "What the hell are you doing?"

"And your legs work! Ah, what's the problem? Embarrassed because you've got an erection!? Don't be! We all get them. Hang on maybe this will put your mind at ease."

He spread his legs wide, put his hands on his hips and rocked his pelvis back and forward, swinging his cock like a pendulum until it started to inflate. He then grabbed hold of it and started to stroke it. It was captivating. I couldn't look away. He pulled on this snake until it grew to a full 10 inches. I'd never seen anything like it. A true monster dick.

"There! Feeling better?" he asked with his long pole in his two hands.

"No... Not really... I ... Carl, I .... It's so big!" I blurted out. What was I doing?

He laughed and said, "Yeah I know, but it's still the same as yours.

"No, it isn't! And your balls are massive." I had lost my mind.

"Yeah but they all feel and do the same as yours. Do you want to feel it?" he offered.

My mind screamed 'YES.' But my mouth let out a feeble, "I shouldn't."

"Steve, there's nothing wrong with holding another man's body parts," he said making it sound so innocent. I stood silent, wanting desperately to hold out my hand.

"I shouldn't."

"Steve, ignore that voice in your head. Listen to the other one. Just do what you want to do." He was enticing me.

"Look, Steve, I'll make it easier for you. How about you close your eyes and stick out your hands and whatever happens happens?" he reasoned with me.

I was caught. I felt this was a reasonable way to pretend like it was normal. I did as he said and closed my eyes and nervously stuck my hands out. I could hear him moving. He moved to my left and place his cock length-wise into my hands. It was so much warmer and heavier than I expected, like holding a hot log.

"Just listen to that voice that tells you what you want to hear," he whispered.

I was entranced. Suddenly that voice became very clear. I started to move my hands. I formed a grip. I moved my hands up and down. I was stroking this grand tool. Carl responded by stroking my face. He ran his hands through my hair. I felt like crying it was such a beautiful experience. I felt warm all over.

I made every attempt to feel every inch of it. To give as much pressure, to give as little pressure, to feel the shaft and feel the head. I moved down and ran my hands through the thick hair around his balls. I cupped his balls. I felt it all.

"Just listen to that voice, Steve. You're doing a really good job being you," he reassured me. "You don't have to feel any limits with me, Steve, you do what ever you want with me. You can trust me."

"I..." I mumbled.

"Yes?"

"I want to taste it," I hated myself. He was going to kick me out of his house.

"Then do it, Steve," he calmly returned. "My penis is yours to do with as you please."

I shuddered with pleasure as he said that. I opened my eyes and I shakily got down on my needs and stared the beast head on. I slowly made my way towards it and opened my mouth. I stuck my tongue out little-by-little. I could smell it. The chlorine mixed with his sweaty musk beautifully. I pushed his foreskin well back to reveal a magical mushroom head.

My tongue drew right up to it and licked. The rough bumps of my tongue glided across the smooth surface of his cock head. He moaned a little. I licked harder. I swirled my tongue around. I ran it over and into his piss slit. He began to rub my head with more force. I teased and played with his cock until even I couldn't take it anymore.

"Keep exploring, Steve," he said. I had to feel this thing in me. I breathed out in preparation and open my mouth. I slid the great snake in. Deeper and deeper into my mouth it went until there was no more room for it to go. I tried to wrap my tongue around it but I couldn't. Carl moved his hands to the back of my head as he tilted his pelvis ever so slightly forwards. He was feeding me his cock, and I was hungry.

He pushed more and more and I felt like I couldn't take it but somehow, as if it was just meant to happen, he pushed it ever-so-gently in that my muscles relaxed and I got his colossal penis all the way into my throat. As he got closer and closer to bottoming out on my lips, he moaned louder and louder. He was enjoying this as he should. My teeth were brushing his pubes. This is what heaven felt like.

"My god, Steve, have you been practising? This is just incredible! My god. My heart is racing now, this is the best I've ever felt! I've never felt so alive as right now!" he screamed.

He started fucking my throat. I felt helpless and in control at the same time. I was completely calm and in a complete frenzy at the same time. The feeling was so enveloping. He slid it back and forth, in and out and my throat just let it happen. I'm surprised I didn't choke. I glanced up and saw his face as he used me. He was enjoying it beyond description. He'd closed his eyes and his face had gone slightly red he was sweating so much. He'd occasionally puff some air out and breathe in with a short "yeah!" Had he been planning this?

I was in complete lust. I wanted everything of his. The actions he made got stronger and stronger and felt better with each increase of pressure. He was speeding up, his sweat was dropping at faster paces and his breath got quicker.

"You want to taste me, Steve?" He puffed out. I kept sucking. I was really sucking, letting the pressure build in my mouth like a vacuum. "I'm gonna cum, Steve, so if you don't want my cum, you'd better jump off now." I wanted his cum. I wanted it to fill me up and warm my insides. I wanted to taste this grown man, I wanted to taste my best friend's dad. "Holy shit, you really want it!" He puffed out. "Just, just squeeze my legs if you want me to cum in your mouth, Steve!" He shouted. I squeezed his calves as I bobbed quicker and quicker on his magic staff.

"Oh... Oh my god! I can't stop it!! Here it comes!" He shouted as he fucked my face harder and harder. It was like a magical canon. I felt the liquid surge through the giant rod in my mouth, tickling my tongue through the layers of muscle and skin that was his inflated cock. I felt each burst slam against the wall of my mouth, against the back of my throat. It just poured out like a fire hose. I was giving him immense pleasure and he was using me. He had my head tightly in his hands as he fed me himself and groaned like I'd never heard a person sound before. It felt so right.

Finally his cock calmed down, it had stopped blasting and reduced to a mild dribble of his juice. He slowly pulled it out and left some reserves of cum in my mouth. I finally got to taste it. It was a sweet, salty, heavenly goo. I swallowed it down but I wanted more of it.

He was panting heavily as he looked down at me with pride and lust. He fell down to the ground next to me and kissed me. The most passionate kiss possible. We were locked in embrace for what felt like hours but I'm sure was just minutes.

I broke away with a please smile on my face and grabbed hold of his shrinking, wet, hot, long cock. I coyly asked, "So... So what do we do from here?"

Published 
Written by Calandala
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments