Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first cock

"My sister is a lesbian so I got her boyfriend"

8
1 Comment 1
35.2k Views 35.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story

My parents are very conservative and strict. My sister and I were not allowed to date until we were 16 and even then un-chaperoned dates where rare. Holding hands was ok sometimes, but kissing was immoral. I of course wanted to know all about boys and sex but never allowed to express my curiosity. Anything remotely sexy was taboo. To make everything worse my sister Mindy was a real bitch; always ratting on me for the littlest things and always acting perfect.

Both my sister and I were in an advanced summer school program – no idle minds allowed. We had different schedules so when one of my classes got canceled I decided to go home and spend some time alone knowing Mindy was in class. I got home and went up to my room glad to have the time to relax and get off without worrying about getting caught. I went to close the curtains – never to careful – when I saw Mindy and her boyfriend Jeff out by the pool. 

Mindy has big tits with big round dark nipples. Her hair is shoulder length, brown and straight. She has ass and doesn’t have to wear tight clothes to show her figure so she gets lots of looks. I’m smaller with B-cup breasts but they are uplifting with tight proud nipples. My ass is boyish and I have a lot of “friend” but no one that sees me as sexual. I have to wear skirts and blouses or my parents freak. Mindy’s boyfriend was a nice guy, ordinary looking but a wrestler so he had real solid build. He had been seeing Mindy for about 6 month’s and always had something kind to say to me when I saw him. If he wasn’t seeing my sister I would have thought he liked me.

 

Mindy was lying on a lounge chair by the pool with Jeff. Jeff was lying on his side on his lounger facing Mindy; Mindy of course had a look of contempt on her face and totally ignored Jeff. What was shocking was that Mindy was wearing a bikini, which of course would get her in serious trouble; especially being alone with Jeff. I ran to the dresser and got my cell phone, returning to the window to get my evidence.

 

That as it turned out wasn’t anything. Next thing I know, Mindy turns to Jeff with a demanding frown and nods toward her pussy mound, then sets the lounger to a sitting position. Jeff dutifully got up and got down on his knees between her legs as she slouched down with her ass on the edge of the lounger. Mindy pulled her bikini bottom to the side and thrust her glistening pussy towards Jeff.

 

OMG, her pussy was bald – the slut would be in so much trouble. I quickly snapped pictures with my phone.

 

Jeff cupped Mindy’s ass in his powerful hands and lowered his entire mouth over her pussy. Jeff cheeks were sunken and it was obvious that he was sucking her pussy into his mouth while darting his tongue in and out of her hole. He munched away for a good ten minutes without stopping. Mindy was caressing her big tits and pinching her nipples with increasing frenzy.

 

My knees were rubbery watching him and I started fingering my own clit. My pussy was pulsing in little waves of electricity as I stuck my finger into my own hole wanting for my toy.

 

His slurping was making loud wet noises when Mindy grabbed his head with both hands, locking her legs around his head with spasming thrusts as she flooded his face with cum.

 

When Jeff stood up I thought his cock was going to rip his swimming suit. He was ready to fuck her senseless. Instead he stepped toward her so his cock was inches from her face wanting her to suck him dry. Instead the bitch stretched the lounge chair out pushed him away with a look of disgust, and rolled over crossing her legs in a show of dismissal.

 

Poor Jeff, he returned to his lounger and with his slowing wilting cock and lay down.

PeerlessGalad
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PeerlessGalad

I was in total shock.   My goody-goody sister just got eaten out right in the backyard! My fingers were plunging in and out of my hole as I feverously rubbed my clit.   I just saw real sex for the first time.

 

A few minutes latter Jeff got up to come in the house and I quickly stepped away from the window. I was so horny I went to my bed to finish what I’d started. After a minute I heard Jeff climbing the stairs and go into the bathroom. That was weird, why wasn’t he using the one downstairs. Damn, I had to stop or he would hear my own slurping noises as I plunged my toy in and out of my cunt. The bathroom was next to my room and I could her Jeff get on the toilet, I envisioned him naked, my pussy was aching for relieve.

 

OMG, he was jerking off, that’s why he came upstairs! I had to watch him shoot his load. He started going faster and I knew I had to get in there fast. When I opened the bathroom door he was sitting on the toilet leaning back with his hand wrapped around his cock. He froze; then quickly sat up and tried to cover himself. I don’t know why but I froze too. I’d never seen a real cock and didn’t know what to do. He was mumbling something as he stood up and reached down to pull up his swimsuit. I blurted NO.

 

We both recovered and he sat on the edge of the tub as I stood in front of him. He thought I was like Mindy and wanted him to eat me out; but I wanted to watch his cock.   My panties were on the floor by the bedroom window so I lifted my skirt and started to rub my clit in quick circular strokes. He stoked the entire length of his cock and his balls jumped when he hit bottom. His cock was gorgeous, as he stroked it got bigger and harder. I had to lean forward and put my other hand on his shoulder for support. He reached up with his free hand and softly caressed my small tits. I needed to be closer to him so I stepped into the tub straddling him. When I looked down the head of his cock was purple and glistening.

 

The first shoot of sperm hit me right on my clit. It was too much and I collapsed as my knees gave out.   My tits were so tender as I crushed them against his chest. Jeff reached around me holding my waist while pulling me into his lap. I nearly fainted when my pussy sank onto his cock. I was so wet and open; when he thrust he went all the way in. I could feel his cock pumping into me as he finished shooting his load in me.

 

After my shuddering stopped he kissed me and told me he had to go back to the pool. I climbed in the tub and took long hot bath.

 

Jeff and I started seeing each other every day. It was easy because he was “dating” Mindy and I suddenly needed help with my math class, which Jeff took the year before. We would suck each other off in the morning before school and have quick fucks during our study sessions. It became harder because Mindy became even bitchier when Jeff stopped eating her out. I had my photos but knew that would bring a storm from our parents that would ultimately keep me from Jeff.

 

A lot of the girls masturbated in the showers at school, pretending not to. Some of the girls where getting off in the locker room when the heard panting from the bathroom. They opened the stall to find Mindy getting eaten out by Jane, a seriously butch lesbo. The pictures were passed around to some of the other students and I knew I wouldn’t have to worry anymore. Jeff and I were fucking on my bed with my legs wrapped around his ass and his powerful chest crushing my small tits when Mindy walked in. His balls immediately tightened up as he lost his load while Mindy watched in horror from the doorway. When he pulled out his sperm was dripping from my pussy. She never said a word.
Published 
Written by JBB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments