Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first gay lover

"I was ready to make love to another man."

38
11 Comments 11
31.2k Views 31.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
I was a happy married man and having a great sex life with my wife. She started fucking a friend of mine and it almost ruined our marriage, so we moved and picked up the pieces of our marriage, and started a new life in a different town.

As we had a travel trailer to live in, a friend of mine said we could move it onto his back yard and it wouldn't cost us much to live there. Just pay him a few bucks for electric. That sounded pretty good to us, as we were a little low on money, after buying the trailer.

As Ken and I, worked together in the construction trade, we rode together to our job, both of us working at the same place.

After we had been there for awhile and fall was setting in and nights were getting colder, so Ken said why didn't we just move in to his house, as he had plenty of room. He was separated from his wife and didn't have any lady friends, so he was kind of lonely, he said.

Well that was fine with me, and my wife thought it was a great idea too.

Well, after living there with Ken for about a month, we were all drinking pretty good, and having a good time. My wife told me that she'd like to fuck Ken.

Well, that kind of set me back. But she told me that I liked to have her tell me about all the guys, who had fucked her, that I would probably like to see someone fuck her.

I thought about it for a couple days, and she was right. It did make me hot, to think about Ken fucking her.

So one night when we had quite a few beers and were all feeling no pain, I asked Ken, if he would like to fuck my wife.

As soon as I asked him, he got a hard on. I knew his answer was yes, before he said it. Well, my wife went in and took a shower, then came out in a sexy looking nightie and told Ken, to take a shower and then join her in the bedroom.

Ken broke his ass getting into the bathroom to take a shower.

Needless to say, we spent the whole night long fucking her and she gave Ken several blow jobs, which he loved.

One night when I was fucking her and she was sucking Ken's cock, I was so horny and hot, I wanted to kiss her and moved over and started kissing her, while she had his cock in her mouth and she turned to kiss me back, his cock came out and I put it in my mouth.

Boy did it taste good, I sucked on it wanting him to cum in my mouth, but then my wife pulled it out and put it back in her mouth.

Ken took his hand and put it on my head and slowly rubbed my head, as if telling me that he liked what I had done.

Well in a few minutes, he blew his load into my wife's mouth and we all kind of went to sleep.

I woke up with Ken kind of snuggly up to me somehow, or other. He had gotten in the middle of the bed, and he was lying with his cock pressed against my body, I could feel his cock, so I moved my hand down and slowly touched his cock. He let out a small groan, so I started rubbing his cock. When I started rubbing on his cock it started to grow, so I jacked his cock.

His arm came up and he put it around my neck slowly pulling my head down toward his cock. By then he had a real hard on, and I was really jacking him off.

As my mouth came close to the head of his cock, I opened my lips and moved his cock into my mouth, taking all of it down my throat.

BeataAnge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeataAnge

Oh, how good it tasted.

With my wife asleep, there was no one to stop me from sucking his cock. When he blew his load down my throat. I was surprise how good his cum tasted. I licked all of his cum up and swallowed all of it that had escaped from my mouth.

I lay there next to him for awhile, gently rubbing his balls and cock and it wasn't long before his cock begin to get hard again. He didn't need to move my mouth over onto his cock, as I was close enough I just moved my head down and slipped his cock back into my mouth and started sucking him off again. I couldn't believe what a big load he gave me when he came.

My wife never did find out that I was sucking his cock, sometmes I would give him a blow job in the garage and other times, when she went to sleep. Somehow, he always seem to be able to fuck her too, as well as let me suck him off. He told me, he loved the way I sucked him off.

Then I found out about craig's list and casual encounters. I was surprised how many married men were wanting to suck cocks and be sucked. Most of them had wifes who didn't want to have sex anymore, or didn't like to suck cock.

It wasn't long before I found a guy. He sounded like some one I could relate too. So we made a date to get together. He had a place, which his parents owned, but they were gone south for the winter, so we met there.

He locked the front door and we went into the front room, where he took his clothes off, he was bare naked and his cock was hard. I went down on my knees and took his cock into my mouth and started sucking him.
 
Boy did it taste good. I stopped after awhile and he helped me take my clothes off, and we kissed, I had never kissed a man before. With his tongue inside of my mouth and sucking on my tongue, I never knew how good it felt. We frenched kissed for a few minutes and then we kissed each other on the neck and breasts, and finally ended up both of us sucking each others cock.

It didn't take me long to cum and he blew a large load, into my mouth at about the same time.

I was still hot, so I rolled him over and spread the cheeks of his ass, and put my tongue into his ass, giving him a rim job, he would never forget.

Danny and I would get together about once, or twice a month, to make love to each other. I sure love to have him put his hard cock into my mouth and fuck my face.

He would then blow a big load down my throat. We generally do some kissing and hugging when we get together, then remove our clothes.

I kiss his neck and lick my way down to his ass, then give him a nice rimming before I roll him over and put his hard cock into my mouth and let him push it all the way in. Oh how I love his cock, in my mouth. He is generally sucking my cock by then and both of us are really making out.

The only bad thing about this is that we don't get together enough. I wish I had started sucking cocks earlier.

Published 
Written by emersonbosworth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments