Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time at the Adult Book Store

"The thought of having sex with another guy was overwhelming to me."

65
28 Comments 28
103k Views 103k
965 words 965 words
Legendary Story
I have seen this bookstore in passing on the interstate for years. Hearing stories from people that had visited there and reading comments posted on a web site, kept the thought of visiting this place in the forefront of my mind. One afternoon work was slow so I took off early. With extra time on my hands I made the decision to visit my first ABS.

The parking lot in the rear of the store had a couple of semis and a few cars; my cock was already beginning to stir. I browsed for a few minutes in the store getting up my courage to step beyond the red door. I slid my money into the machine then I stepped inside. As the door closed behind me I followed the dimly lit hallway into a larger room with several black leather loveseats.

My eyes began to focus I noticed a large flat screen TV with straight porn playing, a few guys scattered around the room. On the back wall of the first room was a doorway that opened into another room with the exact same décor and gay porn playing on the TV, again just a few guys scattered around the room that seemed to be just lounging.

A doorway from this room opened into another hallway that had booths along both sides, a couple of guys just standing, leaning against the wall. I found a booth, went in and locked the door then pulled my cock out and started watching some shemale porn.

I noticed some fingers in a hole in the wall. I bent over and heard, “Give me your cock,” so I gave him what he wanted. The hand on the other side was so soft and it slowly stroked my cock and had precum leaking like a faucet.

The hand was soon replaced with a warm wet mouth. Working slowly up and down on my cock had me so hard. The excitement of having a unknown person giving me head had my other head spinning. This person knew how to give pleasure to a cock. I didn’t know if it was a man or woman and didn’t really care, all I knew was I wanted to give them the load that was boiling up in my balls.

Suddenly the mouth was gone; I didn’t know what was going on. I pulled out, squatted down to look through the hole to see where the person went. I suddenly knew it was another man that was giving me such a blow job. He was stroking his cock just a few inches from the hole. I was lost in lust and backed up and thought wondered if I should reciprocate.

I placed my hand into the hole and touched his cock, pulling it through the hole.

RubyAlaska
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubyAlaska

Now in the booth with me was a beautiful hard 7” cock that beckoned me to touch it and I did. I stroked it and it was alive, so soft and hard at the same time I had to taste it.

A large drop of precum had formed; I licked it and as if it was a drug then I found myself needing more. I started sucking as if my life depended on it. I couldn’t believe the rush I was feeling having an unknown man’s cock not only in my hands but in my mouth. After several minutes of adoring the only thing that at that moment existed in my world he pulled it away.

I began to panic. Looking through the hole again he invited me to come into the booth with him. I didn’t have to be asked twice. I don’t remember if I put my cock in my pants but I was in his booth in just a couple of seconds. He was standing there was a very handsome man with beautiful eyes and that beautiful cock was bobbing in front just waiting for me.

He pulled me to him and kissed me softly with such passion, as if we had been lovers for a long time. He then pulled his pants down and sat on a chair. I knew where I belonged and dropped to my knees and started devouring that wondrous thing between his legs.

Bobbing my head up and down slurping and stroking him, I may have not been an expert but I wanted this to be the best blowjob he had ever had. I was lost in my desire when I heard him began to moan. He started moving his hips and he placed his hands on the sides of my face.

His head was thrown back and he was pumping so wildly I knew he was close. I took a breath and slid his monster into my throat and let him pump. A loud moan followed by the stiffening of his body, I knew what was coming.

His cock swelled and started shooting, one, two then a third volley of cum into my throat. I pulled it back leaving the head in my mouth and then two more weaker shots allowed me to taste what he had given me. I sucked every drop I could from that cock as it began to soften.

I had not swallowed the last shot when he looked me in the eyes and asked, “Is that what you wanted?“

He leaned down and kissed me. His tongue began searching my mouth to sample the sweet treat he had given me. I was so lost in my thoughts, my head was spinning and I couldn’t believe what I had just done but I knew I would to do it again.

And I did, and the next time was in the open room with more than one cock…

Published 
Written by flhtjim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments