Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first time - Gay fantasy

"More than just male friends"

55
20 Comments 20
129k Views 129k
641 words 641 words
Legendary Story
I'm out one night and go into a sports bar, order a drink and sit down. As I look around the room, I see a nice looking young man about 18 playing pool. I've never been with another man before, but have always been curious about how it would feel. He seems to be a pretty good pool player as he's been holding the table for a while. I continue to watch him play and notice he has a nice ass when he bends over the table. I decide to put my quarters on the table and give him a try. We chat for a while and find that we have a lot in common as were both water lovers. As the night wears on and several drinks later he invites me to his house to see his boat. I agree and follow him home. We go in the back yard where his boat is and I notice he also has a nice pool.

We chat some more and have a few more drinks when he ask me if I want to take a swim. I say sure but have no bathing suit. He replies, that’s ok we don't need one. He drops his pants and I see his ass better and also his nice cock too. As he jumps into the pool I also strip and join him. I feel and attraction for him as my cock begins to stiffen while swimming. He ask me if I ever thought about being with another man and I said yes. He said, he too had thought about it but hadn't yet. He swims over and begins to rub my back and waist from behind. He gradually continues down to my hips as my cock continues to swell. I reach around to touch his outer thighs when he gets to my rock hard cock. He says I feel good and I reply so do you. By this time my hand moved to his crotch and rapped around his hard cock as I begin to stroke him.

IvyHerman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyHerman

He moans with pleasure, caresses my balls and begins to stroke mine.

By this time were both real horny and he ask if I want to go to the bedroom and I say yes. Once we get there he ask me to sit on the edge of the bed as he gets down on his knees and starts to lick my thighs from my knees to my crotch. When he gets to my stiff cock he proceeds to my balls licking/sucking and rubbing them while my cock is harder than ever. He begins to lick the base of my cock and proceeds up to head where my precum is flowing. He licks it up while stroking me to get more. He says I taste yummy and wants more.

He begins to suck the head and then continues down my shaft about half way when he gags a little and pauses to adjust. He then continues down my shaft sucking and stroking while fondling my balls at the same time. I'm not sure I can hold back any longer and tell him I'm about to cum. He sucks and strokes even more which tells me he wants it. He has me deep throated now and his throat is hot and tight as my cock begins to pulse.

I feel this huge surge in my balls and cock as I explode my love juices down his throat. It seems like 5 minutes of orgasm but he continues to suck and lick up every drop. After catching my breath, we change places and I do for him what he did for me. We've become good friends since then and go boating and swimming a lot. I don't think of us as being gay or bi, just good friends with benefits.
Published 
Written by bigdog
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments