Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time With A Guy

"Lead-up to my first threesome"

32
11 Comments 11
12.3k Views 12.3k
3.4k words 3.4k words

I was a junior in college - twenty, maybe twenty-one. Shannon was my first lover, and yeah, that makes me a late bloomer. Shannon had considerably more sexual experience than I. She wasn't a slut - just lonely and a bit naive. Too many guys had taken advantage of that naivete, fucked her once or twice, then gone on to their next conquest without a thought for the mangled heart they left in their wake.

Some things never change...

But now we were in the flush of first love. Shannon had decided - well, it's sort of complicated, but it goes something like this: all the guys she'd been with before hadn't been love, not really. Only her naivete had led her to think that they were. What they really were was experience - those harsh and bitter experiences we all have to live through so that when love comes along, we recognize it for what it is by contrasting it with what it's not.

That makes sense, right?

We'd been lovers in the physical sense for maybe three or four months. We'd done pretty much everything two people could do - well, two people who had to have sex in vacant classrooms 'cause neither of us had an apartment or a trailer or any other place where we could have privacy. We weren't bored, either - God, no! Every time we made love it was new and bright and unique and special - and a whole bunch more adjectives that I don't feel like typing at the moment. Every time I took her in my arms, kissed her, saw her smile, it was like the sun was shining inside of me - and that's just a pallid comparison to what it really felt like.

When we weren't making love we were making out and when we weren't making out we were talking and when we weren't talking we were writing letters back and forth. You remember that, right? When your lover was everything to you, when you had to push back thoughts of her - or him - in order to just go about your daily business?

Well, a good part of those letters consisted of fantasies - things we might do after we graduated or got married. We didn't require marriage to fulfill our fantasies, but it sure would have been nice to have had a place...

I'm not sure who first brought up the threesome fantasy - probably me, 'cause I had lots of fantasies involving me and two women (who just happened to be bi - gee, imagine that!). I do remember Shannon's threesome fantasy (I still have the letter!). She was kind of squicked out by the thought of having sex with a woman (it was another world back then) - but two guys? Oh hell yes! Where do I sign up?

We talked and we fantasized and we fucked - and maybe two months down the road, we decided that the threesome thing was something we wanted to try out in real life - not once we graduated or got married, but here and now. Problem was, neither of us knew a third we'd like to invite to the party.

Or so I thought...


One day, Shannon came to me with a suggestion - a guy named David that she'd sorta-kinda dated back in the day. They'd kissed - a lot! - some casual groping, gotten each other's shirts off (and her bra) - and Shannon had gotten a good look (and feel) of his cock. And at that point, things went downhill.

You see, David was bisexual. He wanted a threesome with another guy. Shannon was squicked out by that idea, too - and anyway, she had no clue who might be willing to make a third. So they kissed some more, groped some more and called it a night - presumably ragingly horny, but neither willing to compromise. And that's where it stood for a couple of years.

Now Shannon was suggesting that maybe David could be the third for our threesome. On the plus side, they already had a history. Fact is, I knew him, too; he'd been in some of the same classes I was in. I didn't know him well, just to say hello to, but there was at least a degree of familiarity to start with.

We talked about it over the best part of a week. If David was wiling to join us, he'd probably want to have sex with both of us.

Oops. Did I maybe vaguely suggest that Shannon was being a little silly when she was reluctant to have sex with a woman?

And I repeat – oops.

Hence the week-long discussion.


Well, ultimately we decided to give it a try. If worst comes to worst, we can always back out, right? So later that day, Shannon tracks down a friend of a friend of a God-knows-what and maybe gets David's number. (Bear in mind, this all happened before cordless phones - far less cell phones.)

Later still, Shannon makes the call and yay! - it's really David's number! They talk for ten, fifteen minutes and we get an invitation to come on over and talk. David lives just off-campus, so maybe half an hour later, we're standing outside his apartment.

I knock, he lets us in. We talked for a bit, and somehow things worked around to how hard it was to track him down. He just grinned and handed us each a business card. “I do some tutoring, and I had these made up for my students.” They were nothing special, just his name and phone number – but who needed more?

And now, before I continue, I should tell you what everyone looks like.

David is about my height – just under six feet, with dark hair and eyes. Shannon's maybe an inch over five feet, with red hair, full lips and ginormous tits. I'm blonde, hair already beginning to thin, with gray eyes (Shannon always insisted they were green), just under six feet.

David lives in a two-room apartment - pretty nice, actually - and I plop down in an armchair. Shannon sat next to David on the couch. David looked at me quizzically. “Mark, is it okay if I...?”

“Go ahead.”

Shannon and David kissed for a while, and by the time they broke apart, they were both breathing heavily.

I won't bore you with the conversation that followed... Suffice it to say that we agreed to give the threesome a try without deciding on a time or date. Now that the big decision's been made, we thought we had plenty of time to work on specifics later.

David and Shannon kissed again at the door and I got a tingle low down watching them. Then David and I shook hands and we made our way back to campus. Care to guess what happened in the first vacant classroom we came to?


Later, when Shannon went home, I took out the business card David had given me, and that night, after my parents went to bed, I gave David a call. We talked for maybe half an hour... The first half of the call went something like this:

"David, I really want to do this, but I'm also nervous as hell. Can we possibly get together sometime before the threesome and - hell, I don't know - rehearse or practice or something?"

He agreed, and we decided to get together around 8:30 Saturday morning. We'd make a day of it and I'd head back home around 5:00 pm.

The latter half of the call was spent phone-sexing. It was my first time, and very satisfying.


So now it's Saturday morning and I find myself outside David's apartment again. I knock, he lets me in and we have a preliminary chat.

"David, I love Shannon, and she loves me - and I'm pretty sure she loves you - to what extent, I'm not sure, but I'm sure there's something there. At the very least, I know she wants you to fuck her, any way and every way. I want this first time to be something more than a rehearsal; if the threesome works out, I'm going to want to do it again – how many times, I'm not sure, that's going to depend on you and Shannon too, but we can work that out after our first time together.”

"Okay, Mark. If this is what you really want, I can accommodate you. We'll find out pretty quick either way. You say you're nervous; we can take care of the worst of that right now. Take off your clothes, all of them."

I remained sitting long enough to remove my sneakers and socks; then I stood, facing David, to take off everything else. David gave me a pretty extensive once-over, then -

"Okay, come on over. The closer the better for this."

I took the four or five steps necessary to bring our bodies close enough to almost touch. "Okay, Mark, let's see how sincere you are. First I want you to kiss me. Not a peck on the cheek, I want you kiss me like you kiss Shannon. I want you to seduce me with your mouth and your hands, and while you're doing that, I want you to undress me. Don't forget, we're going to be lovers, so feel me up, anywhere and everywhere while you're undressing me. If you can't do that, you're probably not going to be able to have sex with me. I think you can; you just need to stay focused on your desires, not your fears. Don't do this for Shannon; do it for yourself."

Here goes nothing, I thought, and brought our bodies into actual contact.

My first kiss landed on his neck. Tentative? Yes, and tender. My lips just touched the skin of his throat, just touching... I let just the tip of my tongue come out, stroking slowly back and forth, tasting him. I kept it up until his breathing deepened and he leaned into me. His eyes were slitted, his lips parted.

I kissed him.

It was slow and lingering. My hands moved to his belt, unbuckled it. I licked his lips, exploring while I tugged his shirt from his jeans. He let his lips part further and the tip of my tongue touched his. For a moment that's all we did, just slow-kissing with a bit of tongue - but even then I was tasting him - his lips, his tongue - as I slowly unbuttoned his shirt. I let one hand explore his skin as I bared his chest. He let his shirt slide off and I teased his naked back with my fingertips... my mouth and tongue moving unhurriedly over his chest, kissing and licking. I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, let my other hand slide inside to cup his cock and balls. He was hard and long and thick beneath my hand. I stroked him to further hardness with gentle fingers and my mouth met his again. My tongue slipped between his lips, searching... I took time to taste him some more, my tongue gliding over his, end to end. He moaned into my mouth, his lips against mine, his tongue swirling about mine.

Bunnyblondy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bunnyblondy

My hands moved beneath his jeans (but not yet his briefs), cupping his ass and squeezing. My cock was hard against his flat stomach; his skin was hot against mine.

I nudged my fingers under his waistband and without touching his dick, I moved them down until they touched his balls. I stroked him there without haste, licking and sucking his tongue, moaning into each other's mouth... My fingers moved upward now, caressing his pulsing shaft, seemingly taking a long time to reach the head of his cock. I let my fingers swirl lazily about the head, my mouth now kissing and licking his chest and stomach, moving perilously close to his cock.

It was then that I shoved his pants to his knees.

Going to my knees, I eased his pants off, leaving him in his briefs.

And now I have a confession: from the moment we started kissing, my fears were gone. Just like that. Moreover, I was horny as hell.

For a guy.

This wasn't practice, or a rehearsal, not any more. I wanted David, wanted to suck his cock, to taste his hot cum, wanted to feel his mouth engulf my dick, to cum explosively in his mouth.

"David," I said, while sliding his briefs down and off, getting my first look at his cock. "David, I'm going to suck your cock. I'm going to do this mostly by instinct, but if I'm doing something wrong - or God forbid, if I hurt you, let me know. Don't hold back - I want you to cum in my mouth; give me all you have."

I stood, took him in my arms, skin against skin. I closed my eyes as I kissed him again, my tongue dancing with his. His cock nestled against mine, both of us so aroused, our hands mapping the other's body. I felt what seemed like an aura, extending a good three inches from the surface of my skin, a pleasant tingling feeling. I took both our cocks in one hand, bringing them together and stroking them slowly, sensuously. David kissed me again, his tongue wrestling with mine, then turned and led me into his bedroom.

In the bedroom, perhaps six inches away from the bed, I took his cock in my hand, stroking downward from the head, down the shaft, teasing his balls as I kissed him, tasting his mouth... I kissed and licked and nipped at his throat, a little pain with the pleasure. I licked and sucked at his nipples, taking my time, working my way steadily, inexorably down. His body was hard in all the right places. I cupped his balls, feeling their weight and my mouth actually began to water as I approached his groin. It was strange... to have begun this with such nervousness, now to want it with such intensity.

I stopped as I came level with his cock, just looking... He was long, somewhere around eight inches, and correspondingly thick. He was hard, too, his shaft standing straight up against his flat stomach. I cupped his ass again, stroking it gently, then pushed him onto the bed. He leaned back, supporting himself on his elbows, his legs spread wide. I let my eyes play over his nakedness, taking time to appreciate him from every angle, and I smiled. "Relax... I'm going to make you feel so good."

"I know."

I wondered... was I postponing this to feel the anticipation more keenly, or was there still a lingering tinge of fear? And if so - what was there to be afraid of?

I looked at David's dick again, hard and throbbing - and the spell, whatever it was, broke.

I went to my knees. David threw me a pillow and I knelt on it. Then I moved forward, kissing his dick, just once, just above his balls. I let my tongue come out to taste him, my cock hard, almost aching.

I closed my eyes, licked his balls slowly, teasing, searching. There was no rush, we had hours to play, hours to please each other, and I wanted to use each moment wisely. David moaned softly as my tongue moved over his balls, licking, sucking tenderly. Now and then I'd move up, kiss his cock at the base, just a hint of tongue, then return to his balls. Time had no meaning then, but I'd estimate that I worked his balls with my tongue for about fifteen minutes. It was strange... I was in no rush to move on, but at the same time I wanted to feel his cock in my mouth, wanted to feel it filling my mouth, the head probing at the back of my throat... I wanted to swallow him down, hold him in my throat as long as I could, swallow him again and again, bring him to the edge... I wanted to taste his dick, feel it pulse in my mouth - and finally, after bringing him to the edge once more, I wanted him to explode in my mouth, on my face, down my throat. I wanted to hold him in my mouth, savoring the taste of his cum... I wanted to kiss him with my mouth full of his cum, share it with him, our tongues dancing once again, reveling in this new sensation.

I licked upward, from the base of his balls to the head of his cock. I swirled my tongue around the head, tasting him again, then closed my lips around it and sucked gently. His hips jerked, and I moved smoothly down, taking more of his shaft in my mouth, moving up and down, each time engulfing more of him... I wanted this, wanted it bad. I moved my fingers beneath his balls, teasing them as I sucked his hardness. I wanted to make him last forever; yet I also wanted to feel, taste his cum in my mouth. David moaned, his hips jerking spasmodically as he fucked my mouth.

It felt right.


I wonder if you can imagine how that felt. All my life I'd been told that homosexuality was evil, unnatural. I'd had a real-life sex life for six months or less with a woman I loved and adored, that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Yet here I was, on my knees with a guy's cock in my mouth - and I liked it!

Confused doesn't begin to cover it...


I held him in my mouth, sucking, teasing his balls with gentle caresses, then - "Get on your knees, David.”

His cock was hard as stone as he moved to obey. I made him turn till he was facing the wall. I spread his legs to my liking, then I spread his cheeks and licked his ass.

Slow, slow, teasing his ass, hearing him moan, my cock stiffening still more. His ass was soft yet tight and I went out of my way to drive him absolutely fucking insane. I rimmed him, making sure to lick him everywhere, tasting his ass... My hand moved between his legs, stroking his cock, keeping him on the edge. I wanted him to remember this as something special, wanted him to remember me as the guy who pulled out all the stops to pleasure him. Hold nothing back... I switched unpredictably, moving from his ass to his balls and back again, teasingteasingteasing...

"Turn around." He did, and I took him in my mouth again. I could taste his pre-cum now, knew he was close. I licked and sucked and swallowed, giving him all I had - and sometime in the next lifetime, he groaned and gave me all he had, shootingshootingshooting, filling my mouth, cumming on my face. I took it all with lightning racing through my veins, feeling - I don't know the words - honored, maybe? Maybe it's related to the feelings a submissive has when she (or he) pleases their Dom. I knew that I had pleased David - who was now my lover, or one of them - and that was enough.

I kissed him for a long time, sharing his cum (something that has always been a major pleasure of mine, physically and emotionally) and we snuggled naked on his bed, kissing and caressing and reveling in each other.

David reciprocated everything I'd done to him and so much more. By the time I headed home that evening, my legs had all the supportive properties of grape jelly and my lips felt swollen. I could still taste his cum in my mouth and I couldn't wait to taste it again.


Oh, the threesome? Yes, it happened, and we were all pleased with the results. (Understatement of the year.) Shannon was so happy, seeing the way David and I got along, no jealousy or anything... I was happy, too, watching David make her his lover in every way. I don't know whether you'd characterize it as making love or fucking or a bit of both - and surely, at this late date, it doesn't matter.

Maybe one day I'll return to this subject and talk about the threesome in detail; but that, as they say, is a tale for another day.

Published 
Written by Mortuis
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments