Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time with another Man

"This is the true story of my first time with another man."

154
59 Comments 59
399k Views 399k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Legendary Story
This is the true story of my first time with another man. I'm medium height, thin, blue eyes and light brown hair. When this story takes place I was 19 years old.

I met this man named John, online. He told me that he was looking for a young man to suck his cock. Having been curious about other guys I thought that I'd like to try that so I offered him my services.

He picked me up in his car at a spot we had previously agreed upon. This was the first time I saw him. He was taller than me; in his mid 30's, thin, a full head of hair, brown eyes and brown hair. I was quite nervous and judging by his speech he was as well. I showed him a private place where we could do our thing without being disturbed. He said that he was married to a woman who no longer was seeing to his sexual needs.

When we got to the more private place we got in to the back seat and he took off his trousers and underpants to reveal his cock.

It was shaved and looked clean and smooth. It wasn't fully erect, but still quite large. I looked at it hungrily and took hold of it with my left hand. He moaned slightly as my fingers wrapped around the shaft and started stroking it. He told me to take off my shirt and so I did. He started stroking my shoulder and back as I massaged his now growing cock.

I felt his hand on my back push me slightly. I took it as a sign to bend down and take the cock in my mouth. I first took the head, closed my lips around it and let my tongue massage it. John moaned and I could feel his cock grow harder. His cock tasted quite good. It had the typical taste of another person's skin, only saltier. I lowered my head further down to take his cock deeper. I felt John's hand on my head, pushing me down slightly. I could only get half his big dick in my mouth.

I started bobbing my head with rhythmic help from John's hand. I stroked his slightly hairy thighs as I sucked his cock. He started breathing heavier and moaning loudly. I loved the feeling of his cock sliding over my lips and tongue. I loved massaging his cock's head with my tongue. I sucked with delight and great enthusiasm.

I felt John's other hand on my head. He pushed my head down on his cock as my mouth and throat was being filled with his cum. I wasn't prepared to take such a huge load so I gagged a bit and a lot of cum leaked out my mouth back on to his cock. John moaned loudly and breathed heavily.

"Wow," he said, "that was amazing." I thanked him and wiped my mouth of cum and saliva.

I noticed just now how excited I was. My cock was rock hard and throbbing. I felt somewhat regretful that we had not made any arrangement to pleasure me as well. But before I could ask for a hand job John asked if I wanted him to suck my cock.

I didn't say anything, I just nodded.

John pulled down my trousers and felt my throbbing cock through my underwear.

"You're really big" he said.

I could not answer, I was too excited, I just smiled.

Girls had made several clumsy attempts at my cock before, but none as good as this man. He pulled down my underwear, my cock stood straight up, throbbing and dripping with pre cum. He licked his lips and bent down. The warmth of his mouth was almost enough for me to cum, but I managed to keep it together. I felt his tongue dance around and play with the shaft.

John wisely stayed away from my cock's head; that would have made me explode immediately. I wanted to put my hands on his head, move my fingers through his thick hair. But I didn't want to move, I wanted his blow job to last as long as possible.

He started to bob his head slowly over my cock. I moaned loudly. Saliva was dripping down my shaft to my balls. It tickled nicely.

PinkXXXButterflyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PinkXXXButterflyTS

I started making surprisingly feminine sounds as my cock was being handled with never before experienced professionalism. I could not stand it any longer, I grabbed John's hair and started to buck my hips against his mouth. I felt my orgasm building up. I tried as best I could to keep it in. I breathed heavily and moaned like a girl. Suddenly I came and sprayed my entire load in John's mouth. I had never came that hard before. I screamed with pleasure. John didn't stop sucking until I lay in the back seat limp.

"You sound like a girl," he said with a smile.

"You're just that good," I answered out of breath.

"I know we didn't talk about it before," he said, softly squeezing my thigh, "but those sounds you made just made me so horny again...

I interrupted him saying, "You want me to suck your cock again?"

I was very much up for it. I loved sucking his cock. He smiled and shook his head.

"No, not that. Would you let me fuck you?"

It had never crossed my mind before.

I had wanted to try sucking cock, but taking one up my ass was never part of the plan. The suggestion made me very excited however. I just bit my lip and nodded. John took hold of my legs and laid me down on the back seat. I looked up and between my legs I could see John's giant cock. He had gotten hard again and the sight of his erection got me even more excited. It was beyond me how that massive meaty cock of his was going to fit in my never before penetrated ass.

John licked his hand and placed it on my ass. It was quite nice but then he pushed one of his fingers in to me. I moaned. The sensation of being penetrated was amazing.

John looked at me and said "Just relax..."

I saw his cock in his hand being pushed towards my exposed ass. I felt the heat of his member against my anus before I felt the actual cock head push on me.

John pushed on my anus really carefully. I relaxed and felt his cock head enter me. My moans were loud and sounded extraordinarily girly.

John smiled and pushed in to my ass. His entire cock slid in and I was ecstatic. He started to pull his cock out and then push it back in again. We both moaned together. John's body started coming towards me. He put his hands under my back and wrapped his arms around me. His face was just next to mine. I started kissing him and he started kissing me back. His stubble felt great on my clean shaven face.

I wrapped my arms and legs around him as he was fucking me. We moaned while we kissed. Our bodies were wet with sweat. Our hands explored one another's body. My ass hurt slightly, but the feeling of a cock sliding in and out of me was for the most part very pleasurable.

John's body was tightly pressed against mine. My cock was being rubbed against his stomach. After a long time of humping I felt a tickle in my cock, followed by a sticky sensation. I had orgasmed again, but the feeling was nothing compared to John's fucking.

I moved one hand down to his firm ass to push him in to me harder. John let go of me and got up. He grabbed hold of my hips and started fucking me even harder. I screamed with pleasure and pushed my hands against the car door to meet John's amazing thrusts. John moaned loudly and screamed as his huge hot load of cum shot up my ass. He then fell down on me and we started kissing.

We laid there for quite some time, each kissing and feeling the other's body. He didn't remove his cock, instead he just let it go limp inside my ass. My ass was completely wet with cum.

After a particularly deep kiss John said, "You are amazing. We have to do this again."

I nodded and grabbed his head and gave him another hard deep kiss.

Published 
Written by Bizkit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments