Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first time with David

"Teaching is fun, but showing is better."

15
13 Comments 13
16.3k Views 16.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words
David’s sitting on his couch with a drink in his hand, his legs crossed, the top two buttons of his shirt are undone. “You want me to what?” He seems only mildly surprised by my statement, it seems my ‘shock value’ seemed to have little effect on him.

David knows I’m blunt, brutally honest, whatever you want to call it, I speak my mind and always have.

“I said, "Would you teach me how to give a blow job?” I stand in front of him, my confidence fading. I’d expected a different reaction, but he didn’t jump at the offer like I thought he would. I’ve been attracted to David for years, and I’m sure he knows it, but he never took advantage of my infatuation.

I’ve always been curious about sex, and I’ve already read everything I could get my hands on about it; Kama Sutra, pressure points, erogenous zones and the like, but true experience is a lot different. I felt it was time to try some of these things first hand, and David was the only one I felt I could go to.

He sets his drink down, leaning forward. “You’re only seventeen Joseph, you’ve still got a long time to figure these things out on your own.” He looks at me curiously. “You have friends your own age, just experiment with them.”

“None of my friends are gay except you David. I’ve never been with another guy, but I do fantasize a lot, mostly about you.” None of my friends would understand the feelings I have, I would probably end up shunned, and not just by friends.

“I’m almost ten years older than you James,” he leans back, crossing his legs again, “but I know younger guys that could teach you---”

“What? No. I don’t want people to know about this, at least not yet. I know I can trust you David, and I know you won’t hurt me.” He had to understand why I was doing this, and he had to know it’s not easy.

David shrugs his shoulders slightly. “Okay.”

“Just like that?” My pulse quickens as he stands.

“Yep, just like that. Have a seat.”

He goes into the kitchen, bringing back a long banana.

“I’ve already used those.”

He hands it to me, “I just want to see how much you can take James. Humor me.”

I peel the banana, easily taking it to the back of my throat until I choke.

“Not bad,” he reaches into his pocket and hands me a condom, “now, put this on it.”

The feeling’s a bit different, and it tastes terrible, but I still take it to the back of my throat, gagging as I try to push it deeper.

Tears blur my vision slightly. “I just can’t get past that spot.”

“Hold on.” He goes back into the kitchen.

David brings back a bag of gummy snacks. “It takes practice to control the gag reflex. Go into the bedroom please.”

I stand in front of the bed, expecting David to sit, but he urges me onto the bed instead.

“Lay on your back with your head off the edge,” he sits beside me, “and trust me.”

He takes a handful of the candy, popping one into his mouth. “Now relax with your mouth open wide, and try to control that reflex. This exercise helped me to learn control pretty fast.”

He places a candy carefully at the back of my throat, making me gag.

“Try to control your reflex to gag. That’s it. Now, I want you to swallow, but don’t close your mouth.”

I gag several times, but finally swallow the candy, my eyes streaming tears. After a dozen more gummies, I finally manage to swallow with my mouth open. I can tell that I’m already starting to control my gag reflex better.

David keeps having me do this until I swallow four of the candies without gagging, but now my jaw muscles ache from trying to keep my mouth open.

David sees my discomfort. “That’s called ‘blowers cramp’. Get it?” He laughs hard enough to drop the last two candies.

“Try this again, but tilt your head back, and just rest it at the top of your throat.”

I still choke some, but now I have better control over the urge. I push the tip of the fruit deeper and choke slightly again, but this angle’s a lot easier.

“Don’t try to take it yet James, just let it rest at the back of your throat for a few minutes, that way you used to the feeling.”

He leaves the room as I lay there fighting the urge to gag, but I’m determined to learn this. For some reason I need to. I don’t know why the thought is so enticing, but I have to master this before I can explore my feelings further.

David walks back in, dropping several condoms beside me, “I want you to practice on some bananas for a few days, the rubbers will keep them from breaking too badly. I don’t want you choking.”

I hadn’t gagged for a couple minutes, so I pushed the tip of the fruit into my throat about an inch, but I can’t stop the reflex entirely.

“You did very well for your first time, but that’s all I can show you for now. I have to get changed for tonight.”

I left with the condoms in my pocket, eating a green banana.

I practiced for a week, forcing the fruit deeper each time I tried. I have to tilt my head back, but now I can take over seven inches. I hope David’s surprised.

I’m pretty nervous when I get to his door, but I really want to see if I can impress him with my progress… Who am I kidding? I’m really there to give David head; I’ve jacked off to that thought all week.

The door’s unlocked, and David’s reclining in front of the TV as I walk in. He’s dressed comfortably, wearing shorts and a T-shirt. “There’s beer in the fridge if you want one.”

“I think you’re going to like my progress,” the liquor is ice cold, “I control my gag reflex pretty good now.”

“That’s great. Keep practicing and before you know it, you’ll be a blow job master.”

My heart’s hammering in my chest as I grab a banana and pull a condom out of my pocket, easily sliding the fruit to the back of my throat, and I manage to take 4 or 5 inches before choking.

“You took it too fast James.” David looks at me seriously then. “You have to slow down, but relaxing your throat is the real key.”

For hours we talk about the different ways a man can be satisfied, but I already know most of the techniques we discuss; I’ve just never actually done any of them.

“What about with your brother? Have you two ever experimented, maybe when you were younger?” David heads into the bedroom, returning with a rubber sex toy.

“Are you kidding? Mark’s way too homophobic.”

“Don’t be so sure,” he hands the toy to me, “he wasn’t always that way.”

The toy’s a double-headed dildo, about a foot long. “Mark? I find that hard to believe.”

“Well, I have first-hand knowledge. I want you to start practicing with this for a while, It’s a lot more realistic than a banana.”

I hold up the toy. “It’s not much bigger around.”

“Just trust me James, that’s more like the real thing.” He sits back in his chair, turning the TV on.

I sit on the sofa, tilting my head back, and push the dildo to the back of my throat. The thicker head makes me gag before I can take any of it.

“I see what you mean.”

“Just learn to relax your throat, it gets easier every time.”

I’m feeling the alcohol now, making what little inhibition I have disappear. “So now I get to give you head, right?”

He shakes his head slightly. “I would like to, but no.”

“What? Why not?”

David holds a hand up. “Because you won’t be 18 for another two months.”

“That’s bullshit! I’m old enough to have sex with my girlfriend, why not you?”

“Because, I don’t want your family mad at me James.

Vestinaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vestinaaa

When you turn 18 you’re considered an adult who can make his own decisions. Be patient James, and just keep practicing.

It only took a few days before I could take the dildo into my throat, and in another two weeks I was able to take 8 inches without gagging.

I clean the toy really good and find some Vaseline. I’ve finally gotten up the courage to see what anal sex would be like.

The head pushing against my anus is uncomfortable, but this fantasy about David has me fully erect. I’m leaned forward, one hand holding the dildo in place as I slowly sit up.

As I push the head past my sphincter muscle, I almost cry out from the pain and quickly pull the toy out, but my sphincter is throbbing painfully as I bounce up and down. I really want to be able to please David in this way, but I’m not sure I can if it hurts this much.

I’m surprised that my arousal hasn’t diminished from the pain. Instead I feel it pulsing in time with my throbbing asshole.

“Fuck it.”

I push the dildo into my ass as I begin to masturbate, but the toy is hardly painful at all now, it’s more uncomfortable than anything.

I come harder than I’ve ever climaxed before, the feeling of my asshole pulsing tightly around the toy only intensifies it, and I have to wait for my legs to stop shaking before I can go clean up.

The only thing I don’t like is the mess, and an enema will only help with one issue; it won’t help with the lubricant.

I masturbated twice more using the dildo that day, once in the shower, and I used it a dozen more times over the next few weeks

I never imagined an orgasm could be so strong.

He’s in the shower when I get there, and I push open the bathroom door a bit before I turn on the TV.

“Hey David, it’s just me.”

He steps into the front room, drying his hair. “Oh, I thought you were someone else.”

His flaccid penis isn’t as big as mine or my brothers (I saw Mark in the shower once), otherwise, we’re built very similar; slimmer with some decent muscle definition, a flat stomach and strong legs.

“If you have people coming over, I can leave.” I can’t take my eyes off him as he turns, and I admire his firm ass and smooth legs until he shuts the bathroom door.

“No. Don’t worry about it.”

“I thought we had things to do?” I pulled the sex toy out of my bag, setting it beside me on the couch. “You said you’d show me how to give head.”

David opens the bathroom door, wearing a robe. “No, I said I would teach you. Showing you isn’t the same thing.”

I follow him into the bedroom, leaving the toy on the couch. “But I can take all of it without gagging now.” David’s impressed it seems.

“I also masturbated with it.”

“You mean up the ass?”

“Of course in the ass!” I sit on the edge of his bed. “More than once! I even bought some enema to keep myself clean for you.”

David steps back from me, “For me? I thought you wanted to learn how to give head.”

“I do… I have… but---“

“No, you haven’t. There’s more to giving good head than just deep throat.”

“So, instead of teaching me, why don’t you show me.”

“Fine, I will. But not until you’re 18.”

I’m frustrated, but I have to respect his wishes.

The holidays pass quickly, and I only see David when he comes over to play music with my brother.

I didn’t have a chance talk with him about my ‘birthday present’, I didn’t dare.

My family’s birthday present to me was my brothers old Buick Skylark, and my mom was the first passenger.

My girlfriend had the first ride in it though.

It felt strange driving into the city instead of using the bus, and I wasn’t even sure where I was supposed to park, but the anticipation of going to see David has built up in me all day. He had no excuse any more, and giving him a blow job was only part of what I had planned.

Plans change.

I toss my pants in a corner with my shirt, there’s already a spot of moisture on my underwear.

David steps up to me, “Teaching is one thing James,” and kneels in front of me. “I want to show you.”

“But---“

He slides my underwear off, “Trust me James, this is showing.”

My erection pulses strongly as he takes the shaft with both hands. “I’m really glad you came to me; a lot of gay men have bad experiences early on, and that makes coming out pretty frightening. I promise to make your first experience enjoyable.”

David takes my cock into his warm mouth, swirling his tongue around the helmet, sucking it slowly in between his lips until I’m pressing against the back of his throat.

His mouth is warm and tight around me, and his experience is evident as he takes my cock deeper, the head snug in the top of his throat.

I lay back as my climax begins, “Oh, David I’m coming!” the feeling as I orgasm is so intense my vision swims.

As I climax, David pushes down onto me, taking over half of my pulsing manhood while I orgasm. He holds me there until I stop ejaculating, then pulls back to take a breath before he slowly pushes forward until his nose is buried in my pubic hair. His lips are tight around my shaft as he sucks every drop of semen out of me, slowly pulling back as my body continues to quiver.

“I’m so sorry David.”

“Now why would you be sorry?” He wipes his mouth as he sits up.

“I came so fast, I just---“

“Who cares? You obviously enjoyed it, and I’ve wanted to do that for a very long time. I’m sure it’s the excitement that had you so close, we’ll just have to try again.”

David takes my softening erection in his hands, softly stroking the shaft. “Will you let me take your ass now?”

“I’ve been wanting that for the last two months.” I roll to the side as he stands up.

His erection’s a bit disappointing, and I frown slightly. “I thought black men were hung?”

“Some are, but not all,” David smiles and rolls me onto my stomach, “I have enough to satisfy.”

I feel cold lubricant on my asshole as David spreads my cheeks, sliding a finger into me. Then he uses two, and finally three, adding lube while he finger-fucks my ass. The feeling of him sliding his fingers in and out is so erotic, in no time at all I’m fully erect again.

“Roll over James. Remember we talked about angle being important,” he lifts my legs into the crook of his elbow, “well this angle should be the most comfortable, but you’ll have to help.”

I take hold of his erection, placing the head against my slick anus as he pushes into me. Surprisingly, there’s only a little pain as I feel his helmet push past my sphincter, but I feel every inch as he slides into my tight ass. I don’t even realize my fingertips are digging into his hips, urging him forward.

He enters me fully, watching me intently as he pulls back, pausing a moment before pushing back into me. After several slower thrusts, he lifts my hips a little and begins to pound harder against me.

I lift my hips to meet David’s thrusts as he fucks me, his hips slapping against my buttocks rocking my body forward, his hands pulling me back toward him. My erection begins to throb, and I start masturbating as David lets out a soft moan, dropping my legs.

I feel his erection swell as I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him deeper, and he drops his head forward, his hips trembling against me. I hold his hips as his orgasm fills me, his pulsing member feeling tight inside of me.

Our eyes meet as he lifts his head and we both laugh out loud.

“Wow James, I haven’t such a tight ass in a long time. Are you alright?”

David slips out of me, urging me further onto the bed as he climbs up to lay beside me, taking me in his arms.

I’m surprised how comfortable I feel in his arms.

machu

Published 
Written by machu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments