Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Friends Feed Me Cum

"I see my friends' hard cocks at a strip club and become their cock sucker."

70
17 Comments 17
88.3k Views 88.3k
4.9k words 4.9k words
Famous Story

I had a pretty normal life growing up in the Baltimore suburbs, and since I was active in sports and played football in high school, I had a lot of good friends. Most of us went on to college, and only two of my best friends and I were able to get jobs back in the Baltimore area and raise our families here. My name is Ed, and I was fifty years old at the time of this story and married to a lovely woman named Leslie. I met her in college, and we have two children who are now grown and living on their own.

My friends are also married and have grown children, and we had been able to remain friends and often got together socially over the years. We meet for barbeques in the summer and sometimes met to play cards, and we were fortunate that all our wives got along well with one another and with all of us guys. We are the same age with our wives being a couple of years younger. Sometimes just the guys go out to the bars drinking, but we didn’t do that very much, at least not until we were approaching fifty years of age.

My best friend is Keith, and he is about my size at six feet and two inches tall and weighing one hundred and ninety pounds. He has always been the best-looking guy in our group and had the best luck with the girls in school since he was the star quarterback on our team. Lamont is a black guy, and at six feet tall and one hundred and ninety pounds. He is powerfully built and had been a running back on the team. He was also very popular with the girls.

When it was just us guys together, the topic almost always turned to sex, so we all pretty much knew how the others’ love lives were going, and I soon noticed a trend. As we guys approached fifty years of age and our wives were in their late forties, the wives wanted less and less sex. Maybe that was due to menopause or just the age factor, but we were getting less sex and more and more horny all of the time.

We eventually started going to strip clubs when we went out without our wives, and although it wasn't openly discussed, I could tell from some of the comments that the guys were masturbating after our nights out at the clubs. I at least knew that I sure was. They were both always talking about at a minimum wanting a blow job since they weren’t getting any pussy. We were at one of the clubs one night, and I saw something that surprisingly got me aroused.

We normally sat right by the stage, but that night we arrived late at the club and had to take a booth near the back. There were some new, young strippers who couldn’t have been more than twenty years old, and they all have big tits and very nice asses. We were sitting kind of bunched up in the middle of the booth so we’d all have a good view of the stage, and I was in the middle with Keith on one side and Lamont on the other. As the dancers stripped, I sensed some slight movements on both sides of me and looked down to see that both Keith and Lamont were rubbing some very large lumps in their pants. I

still don’t know why seeing them rubbing their cocks was so arousing to me because I had never had any interest in other men. I remember from high school in the shower seeing a lot of the boys’ cocks, but I never paid much attention to them. I did notice back then that both Keith and Lamont have large soft cocks, and I still remembered seeing their soft meat and large balls swinging between their legs, but it was of no interest to me then. But that night, I found myself staring at them playing with their cocks.

The strippers were then totally nude, and my friends must have lost total control of themselves. Keith was the first to unbutton and unzip his pants and pull his cock out, and it looked to be fully hard and nine inches long and as thick as a summer sausage. He was openly stroking himself, and as I looked over at Lamont, he also had his cock out of his pants.

It is black of course, and had to be ten inches long and almost as thick as my wrist, and I found myself looking back and forth between them. I could then see why they were so popular with the girls in school. My dick was hard from just watching them, but it is only about five inches long and a normal thickness, so I felt like a little boy next to them.

I couldn’t help staring at them and just hoped that they didn’t see me showing so much interest, and I soon realized that I was rubbing my own dick through my pants. It would have looked pretty funny to someone if they noticed us, with Keith and Lamont looking at the girls and jacking off, while I was looking at their cocks and rubbing my own little dick.

That went on for another five minutes and then I saw that both guys had closed their eyes and were tensing up, and I heard their cum splashing on the floor under our table. The smell of their semen filled the air, and for the first time in my life I found myself thinking what it would be like to feel another man’s cock, and to even feel and taste their cum. Following their ejaculations both guys were quiet, and we left for home without discussing what had happened.

I was driving and dropped Lamont off at his home first, and then I continued to Keith’s home. I pulled into the driveway and Keith said, “Turn off the engine for a minute, Ed; I need to talk to you.”

I had no idea what Keith wanted, but I turned the key and then turned to listen to him. He thought for a few seconds and said, “I’m sorry about what Lamont and I did in the club tonight, but I just got so turned on by those young cunts that I had to take care of my hard, throbbing cock. But, the thing that surprised me was how intently you were watching us jack off. I don’t know if Lamont noticed, but you really had a look of hunger on your face. Tell me what you were thinking.”

It was really embarrassing for me to get caught staring at their cocks, but since I knew that at least Keith had seen me looking, I decided to be honest with him saying, “I’m not sure what I was thinking, Keith. I have never seen you guys lose control like that, and I never had an interest in looking at another man’s cock. But I have to admit that it was arousing to see you guys stroking those huge cocks, and then the smell of your cum really excited me."

"I certainly can’t explain the attraction, but we have been friends too long for me to lie about it. You have to admit that it was pretty brazen of you two to bare yourselves and ejaculate on the floor. Imagine the poor janitor who has to clean that mess up.”

Keith laughed when I mentioned the mess they made and then he said, “Yeah that was quite a mess. I hadn’t shot my load in two weeks, so I know that I squirted a lot of juice onto the floor. It’s just that I’m getting so horny since I’m not getting much pussy anymore, and I didn’t think you guys would mind if I gave myself a little relief. But I still can’t get over how you were staring at us.”

I then said, “Okay, Keith, if I figure out why seeing you guys do that got me so aroused I’ll let you know. Maybe it was that I never realized how big your cocks are since I had only seen you guys soft in the shower back in high school.”

Keith then paused as if he was deciding whether to say what was on his mind, and then he said, “I guess I’m not sure what to say, but if you ever have any interest in getting a closer look, then just let me know.”

I left Keith’s home and was veryy conflicted as I drove home. My best friend had just offered me his cock, and I was actually considering it, just like it was the most natural thing in the world. I knew that I liked women and pussy better than anything, yet there I was thinking about another man’s cock. I got home and had a fitful night’s sleep, and then got up early the next morning and went to my home office and turned on my PC.

I couldn’t get Keith’s offer out of my mind, so I started doing web searches on various topics like bisexual, cocks, cock sucking, and others. Then I found some websites that discussed men who develop a taste for cock later in life, usually after their wives lose interest in sex, and found that it isn't all that uncommon. At least I felt a little better knowing that I wasn’t alone in my desires, but I still had no urge to take this farther.

The next few weeks were kind of interesting, because I noticed that whenever I was with either Keith or Lamont, or even when we were all together, the conversations always turned more quickly to sex, and they were both always talking about how great it would be to get a blowjob. It was obvious to me that either Lamont had seen me looking at his cock in the club that night, or Keith had told him about that and our conversation afterwards. I had still not made up my mind about how I felt about everything and my urges that were only growing stronger. So, I just laughed and said nothing whenever they talked about it. Things changed the next time we went to the strip club.

We arrived early at the club, but Keith still chose to sit in a booth in the back of the room, even though there were plenty of tables available next to the stage. He maneuvered things to have me to sit between them as before. The evening was proceeding normally, and then as it got later those younger girls came on stage, and I could tell that my friends were getting turned on by them. I watched as they first started rubbing their cocks in their pants, but soon they had unbuttoned, unzipped, and had pulled their pants and underwear half way down their thighs.

I saw those big hard and vein-covered cocks just like last time, but then I saw their big balls hanging heavily on the seat and moving up and down as they stroked their thick cocks. I was so turned on watching them that I didn’t even try to hide it. I had just looked up at the stage to watch the girls, and then it happened. Both Keith and Lamont reached over and pulled one of my hands to each of their cocks.

Although I resisted a little at first, I soon became intrigued by the feeling of their thick, uncircumcised cocks in my hand. They were hard and at the same time soft and pliable, and I really liked the thickness and weight of them, especially when compared to my little dick. I was amazed that they were so sure of themselves to assume that I would rub their cocks, but I was even more amazed at myself for just going along with it with little resistance.

They started moving my hand back and forth on their cocks, and soon let go of me and I was stroking them on my own. Both of those big shafts were damp from the precum they were leaking, and I could smell their virility and semen. I could hardly believe that I was sitting here stroking my best friends’ cocks, and they were just smiling and looking at the stage, like nothing was happening.

After jacking them for a few more minutes, both guys reached into their shirt pockets and took out magnum condoms. They opened the packages and gave me the lubricated condoms, and I rolled them onto their huge, hard cocks, without a word being said. I continued jacking them for only a few more minutes, when I felt both of their cocks stiffen up and begin throbbing and pulsing. I felt the vibration of their cum loads as they shot from their cocks and into the condoms.

Then Keith looked at me and said, “Oh shit, Ed that felt great and much better than jacking myself off. Go ahead and finish jacking the cum out of our cocks and then take them off and tie a knot in them, so we don’t make a mess.”

I reached down and slid Keith’s condom off first, and I got a little of his cum on my hand as I slid it off and tied the knot. I was surprised by the weight of his cum in the rubber. I’m not sure what they expected me to do with the rubbers, and they probably thought I would just drop them on the floor, but instead I sneaked it into my lap. As I was moving my hands over to take off Lamont’s rubber, I unconsciously brought my hand to my lips and licked off Keith’s cum that I got on my hand. It tasted kind of salty and a little tangy; probably from all of our drinking.

I was also excited by the smell of his cum, and I still don’t know why it turned me on so much. I then slid Lamont’s condom from his softening cock, and tied a knot in it and also put it in my lap. I had a taste of Lamont’s cum as well. Keith and Lamont really smiled when they saw me taste their juices, and I’m sure they felt that it was only a matter of a little time before I would be sucking their cocks and swallowing all their cum. As we got up to leave, I carefully put the used condoms into my pocket, and I didn’t think they saw me do that.

CosmicSia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CosmicSia

We were in the car and Keith was driving us home, when Lamont looked over at me and said, “Damn, Ed, I thought Keith was kidding when he told me about your conversation a few weeks ago. But from what happened tonight, I can see that you really do have an interest in our cocks and cum. We saw you put our used condoms into your pocket, so what are you going to do with them? How far are you willing to go with this? Is there a chance that you will ever give us blowjobs?”

I was excited at jacking them off that night, but it was a little embarrassing talking about me sucking my best friends. So, I thought about it a minute and said, “Well, it’s hard to tell what I might do if I get turned on enough. I must admit that you guys really have some nice big cocks. As for the condoms, I just didn’t want to leave them on the floor at the club. I’m taking them home to flush them down the toilet.”

When I got home that night, I made sure that Leslie was asleep, and then I went to the bathroom to take a closer look at those condoms. I knew from something I read years before that the average male ejaculation is only about three and a half milliliters of semen, which is about two thirds of a teaspoon, but the amount of cum in those condoms looked to be at least two tablespoons each. That was even more unusual considering that those guys are fifty years old.

I was a little embarrassed for myself at having such a strong interest in their cum, but after playing with the ends of those condoms and feeling the weight and volume of their juices, I finally got up the nerve to untie the knots.

The smell of their semen was overpowering in a very erotic way, and I reached my finger into both condoms to get a taste. I just loved the texture and taste of their thick cum, and I finally emptied both into my mouth and swirled the cum around with my tongue and tasted it before swallowing it all down. I knew that I enjoyed stroking their cocks, and since I had confirmed to myself that I liked their cum so much, I knew that I would suck them off at the next opportunity.

Things returned to normal for the next couple of weeks, and there were no more discussions about me being their cock sucker. Then one weekend Keith’s wife went out of town to visit family, and he invited Lamont and me over to watch some football on TV. We watched the game for a while, and then Keith put in a porn DVD that he had rented from the adult bookstore. I was certain that would be his way to get me aroused enough to suck their cocks, and I decided to go along with it. I could hardly wait to taste those big cocks, but I didn’t just want to come right out and volunteer to do it with no coaxing from them.

We were all sitting on the couch with me in the middle of them. The first DVD was a cuckold movie, and there were several scenes with the husband sucking the stud’s cum from his wife’s pussy, and he also sucked the cock clean of their juices. I had never seen anything like that before, and the idea of being a cuckold really turned me on. My friends were actively rubbing their cocks in their sweat pants, but they had not yet pulled them out.

The second DVD was about a guy who was sucking the cocks of two friends, and as you might guess, it was a white and a black man that he was sucking. After watching that for a few minutes, both Keith and Lamont pulled down their sweat pants and kicked them off, and they were sitting there half nude stroking those big cocks. I couldn’t help myself from looking back and forth at their cocks.

Finally Keith looked at me and said, “Well, Ed, if you have any desire at all to take this further, now is the perfect opportunity.”

They were anxiously looking at me for an answer, and I decided to tease them a little and said, “I don’t know, guys. It is one thing to jack you off but sucking your cocks would forever change our relationship.”

Then Lamont said, “Come on, Ed, we saw you taste our cum in the club, and I’ll bet that you took our filled condoms home to taste and swallow our juices, and not to just flush them down the toilet. You know that you want to suck us off and swallow more of our cock cream, so just do it. We won’t think any less of you for it, and it will be so wonderful to have a friend to take care of our horny cocks when we need it.”

I was really getting aroused listening to Lamont’s comments, and was then certain that I did want to suck their cocks. I just sat there smiling, until I felt Keith move his hand to my shoulder to guide me to lean down to his cock. I didn’t resist his efforts, and my mouth was soon right at the big head of his precum-covered cock. I tentatively stuck out my tongue to taste it, and then I felt his hands on my head pushing me onto his thick meat.

I had to fully open my mouth to take in his cock, and I was soon sucking on him. I just loved the taste of his cock and cum and the texture of his cock head in my mouth, and I was soon sucking seven inches of him into my mouth.

Then Keith said, “Holy shit, Ed, I didn’t think you'd really do it. That feels so wonderful. My wife hates to suck my cock, but you seem to really love it. Maybe you’d be more comfortable on your knees in front of me. I’d also like you to suck my balls. My wife never did that for me.”

I moved down onto the floor, never taking my mouth off his cock, and after a few more minutes I leaned down to suck his aromatic nuts. Keith slid down on the couch to give me better access, and I was impressed with the way his heavy scrotum was hanging down over the edge of the couch. I liked the feeling of his hairy balls in my mouth, and he lifted his legs to give me better access to his bulging perineum.

I sucked him that way for about ten minutes, and then I moved back up and took his big, tasty cock back into my mouth. I was just getting back into sucking him, when I felt that Lamont had moved off the couch and was on his knees behind me. He reached up and started pulling down my sweat pants and underwear, and I became concerned that he might try to fuck my ass.

I pulled off Keith’s cock and said, “Sorry, Lamont, but I don’t want any butt fucking from you guys. It’s one thing to suck your cocks, but there’s no way I can take your huge cocks up my ass.”

Then Lamont said, “Just relax, Ed, I wasn’t going to try to fuck your ass. I’d just like to thigh fuck you while you’re sucking Keith’s cock. Just trust me man. I’m just going to push my precum-covered cock between your tightly-closed thighs, and my cock will be just skimming your balls and rubbing along your perineum and the crack of your ass.”

I moved my mouth back to Keith’s cock, and Lamont took that as my answer that it was okay to thigh fuck me. I continued sucking, and then felt the huge head of Lamont’s cock press between my thighs, and soon I felt him stroking me. His cock is so big that my thighs were tight around his cock. It was almost surreal when I looked down and saw his thick, black shaft moving back and forth between my thighs, and his vein-covered shaft felt good rubbing against my balls, perineum and ass crack.

I looked up at Keith’s face while I was sucking his cock, and he was smiling down at me. But then he closed his eyes and placed his hands on my head and started to forcefully thrust his big cock into my mouth. In just another minute his cock started throbbing, and I felt his huge load of cum shooting into my mouth. That was even better than I had hoped, and that time his cum tasted sweet and was very thick.

He held me in place as he emptied his balls, and then his cock started to soften. Lamont continued to fuck my thighs as Keith fed me his cum and then he said, “Damn, Ed, that is so hot watching you suck cock and swallowing Keith’s cum. I got so excited watching you that I almost ejaculated from fucking your thighs, but I really want to save my load for your warm mouth.”

I continued sucking and worshipping Keith’s cock until it was soft, but it was still seven inches long and thick even when soft. Lamont then pulled back from fucking my thighs, and as Keith got up to get another beer, I turned around and sat on the floor, resting with my back against the couch. Lamont then moved in front of me and put his knees on the couch and he squatted down over me. His big, black balls were hanging heavily in my face and I just moved my head up and started sucking his hairy scrotum.

He was sweaty from fucking my thighs, and his nuts were a little ripe. But for some reason, I liked it nasty like that, and I liked it even more as he pressed down on me and pressed his bulging perineum into my mouth. He fed me his balls for a few minutes, and then pulled back and got on his knees in front of me on the floor. I lifted his big cock with my hand, and he leaned forward pushing his thick meat into my mouth.

His cock is a little thicker than Keith’s, and I struggled to suck him. I finally got six inches of him into my mouth, and he started aggressively fucking my mouth with my head pinned against the couch. He was already close to cumming from fucking my thighs, so it only took him a few minutes to reach his orgasm.

His huge, black cock started pulsing as he held himself in me and flooded me with his tangy Negro cum. His tasted bitter which was a contrast to Keith’s sweet cum, but I liked it all. It was just so nasty to be sucking my friends, and the variety of cum tastes made it even more arousing. I continued to nurse Lamont’s cock as it softened, and then he pulled away from me and we all sat back on the couch.

Keith had returned from the kitchen and brought us all beers and we sat there quietly for a few minutes. Keith was the first to speak and said, “I know that Lamont will agree with me when I say that it was fantastic having you suck us off. We had no idea that you would be so enthusiastic about sucking our cocks, and I’m even more surprised how much you love our cum. I don’t know how you could be so willing to do this, but I’d sure like to have you suck us at every opportunity. Tell us, Ed, how are you feeling right now?”

I thought for a moment and said, “I think I’m over being embarrassed about this now, and I can’t really explain why I enjoyed sucking your cocks so much. I never had any desires to do this previously, but that all changed the first night I saw your big, hard cocks and smelled your cum in the strip club. Then, when I jacked you off and got to feel how thick and big your cocks are, I was getting hooked."

"But the final impetus came when I was able to taste and swallow your thick cum from those condoms. I can’t explain it, but the taste and texture of your cum in my mouth is almost addictive to me now. I’d sure like to continue sucking your cocks, and even some of your other friends if you think they’d like me to do that for them.

Over the next several weeks I sucked off Keith and Lamont every chance we got, and I was getting better at it. I was finally able to suppress my gag reflex, and they were able to shove their whole cocks into my throat. They just loved the feeling of aggressively fucking my throat since it was so tight on their cocks, but they always pulled back when they were ejaculating so I could taste their full loads of cum.

We even went back to the strip club and I sucked their cocks while they were watching the strippers, and they really shot big loads there. They eventually introduced me to a few of their other friends, and we would sometimes have a men’s night at one of the homes where I would suck and be thigh fucked by as many as eight guys.

Some of the guys would wear condoms and ejaculate while thigh fucking me, and then I would empty the cum into my mouth with everyone watching. I had then made the transition to a total cum slut, and I could never seem to get enough of those tasty juices.
 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments