Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Secret Sexuality

"My secret lust for men and how I came to be their whore."

27
12 Comments 12
19.2k Views 19.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words

I have a confession to make about my sexuality that nobody knows. I love sucking cock and feeling it entering my mouth then sliding down my throat. Licking the shaft of it and the pre-cum from the cock head turns me on just thinking about it.

Nothing feels so right as being on my knees in front of a guy unbuckling his pants to pull his semi-hard cock into my mouth, feeling it grow and feeling his cum hitting back of my throat before sliding down it. That is not all I like either and do love being fucked by men too. Feeling a nice hard cock entering my ass and two strong hands holding onto me as he fucks me hard and fast. 

I've got another secret to tell and that is that I am not attracted to men at all but only for sex. It is not the man I like, but his cock. I love how it feels when I touch another guy's dick and it feels different from my own when I masturbate. It feels right to hold a cock in my hand and jerk a guy off.

I find a man's cock is just as attractive to me as a beautiful woman. You may ask how did I come to this place where I love being used by men sexually and fantasy about them? First, let me tell you about my fantasy that I really want to happen in real life and show you how big a gay whore I really am. 

I want to be in a room with ten men as they strip me down naked. I love being the only one naked in a room with all eyes on me. They bend me over a small table and tie me to it. Five of them take turns fucking me in the ass while the other five are fucking my mouth. I love the feel of my ass being pounded, each thrust of a cock entering me and feeling it cum inside me as it leaks out of my ass. The faster I am fucked the better it feels and having it done five times in a row would send me over the top in pleasure. 

I normally not that into oral until I had an experience that made me addicted to cock. I had never swallowed before and always stopped and let my guy friend finish by fucking me. The second guy I was with let me do things at my speed and then finished me off as the first one never did.

This time, I woke up and wanted to have sex. Since I had a guy beside me, I took my chance and slid down to his soft cock. It felt great being naked with him and I began sucking his dick feeling it grow in my mouth. I heard him groan and grunt from the pleasure I was giving him. He usually stopped me before cumming and I felt his hot cum hitting the back of my throat. I swallowed with pleasure and kept on sucking every inch of his sperm down my throat.

SolaZolas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SolaZolas

I had never felt such pleasure before and became a dick sucking whore that morning.

I like the fantasy sucking a line of dicks after that day and could not get enough of it. Having a fantasy where I am sucking cocks and being fucked over again by a group of guys turns me on until my hard dick is aching to be touch. After fantasizing about that, I have to find a good gay porn movie where a straight guy is tricked into having gay sex. Then I jerk myself off until my cum is covering my belly. On a good night, I will do this two to three times before falling to sleep. 

Now, how did I get this way you might ask? And I will tell just how. I was invited to a friend's house when I was eighteen because he wanted to show me something. When I arrived nobody was home besides him and we had hours to be alone. He wanted to show me a movie about strippers that showed lots of tits and ass. I agreed to watch it with him and it started off well. After a few minutes, he asked if I wanted to jerk off to it and I knew where this was leading, but I played dumb. For some reason, I was ok with this and part of me wanted this to happen. 

We pulled down our pants and started jerking off. Seeing I was ok with this, he waited a few minutes before asking if we could jerk each other off. I quickly agreed to this and took his hard dick in my hand. It felt good in my hand and noticed it felt different from when I touched myself.

I do not know why but I always found it felt better jerking someone else off than touching my own dick. I can spend a good hour doing this to someone and enjoy it but it doesn't beat a good dick in your mouth. I also noticed that I prefer someone touching my dick and it feels better too. 

Knowing he had me and I was ok with all he was doing to me, he led me into his bedroom. He talked me into doing oral on him and it felt natural and good but I only sucked on it for a few seconds before pulling away. He bent me over the bed and started fucking me. The feel of his hard cock entering me was like nothing I ever felt before.

He started off slow and ended pounding my ass fast. I had an intense orgasm from the pounding my ass was getting and knew I would do this again. He was a one-sided lover never making me cum but after getting fucked like that I did not care. I had to take things into my own hands after he was done fucking me each time by jerking myself off. I never knew until that day being fucked by a man was more pleasurable than by my own hand but I am glad I was educated about it. 

Published 
Written by seductivebeast76
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments