Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Surfer Best Friend

"Seeing my best friend naked under the shower awakened my dick and it stood out like a rocket"

9
3 Comments 3
14.6k Views 14.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words
My best friend named Brad and I had been friends since the first year of secondary school. We did everything together. We were both in our late twenties but I had been secretly in love with him since first year at college when we were eighteen. But I didn't want to be gay so I decided to date some girls and had sex with them. But I never had any satisfaction from them as all I ever seem to want was Brad.

I was delighted when Brad suggested we join the gym together to get fit. After an hour in the gym on the treadmill, stationary bike and weights, we had worked up quite a sweat. We hit the showers in the shower room.

I stood under the shower feeling the hot water upon my naked body. I glanced to my left and for the first time saw Brad naked. My heart pounded. I watched as the hot water dripped down his perfectly toned physique and he wiped back his shoulder length blonde hair. I didn't realise I was turned on by Brad until I felt arousal stirring in my groin. I gulped nervously and glanced down. My eyes widened in horror as my dick grew big and hard and was standing out like a rocket.

Brad turned off his shower and wiped his hands over his hair. "That was nice," he said. His blue eyes lowered down and widened in shock as he saw my huge hard on for him. "Er... I'll see you around, Jamie," he said awkwardly. Brad walked away quickly to the cloak room to change. Away from me.

I groaned, turned off the shower, got my stuff out of the locker and went to change in the cubicle, locking it. I couldn't get the image of my best friend naked out of my head. He was so perfect in every way. Just thinking about Brad made my pecker twitch with horniness. I wanted him so badly. My right hand grabbed hold of my dick and I began rubbing it up and down the shaft, the rhymn increasing as I moved faster on it. I moaned softly as I masturbated harder, making a smacking sound. I felt myself building up to an orgasm so my hand moved faster. I moaned with loudly pleasure, then suddenly my body spasmed and ejaculation spurted out all over my hand as I came.

I hadn't heard or seen Brad for at least two weeks. I decided to sort it out between us and went to talk to him. I walked down to the sandy beach where I saw Brad surfing in the sea on his board riding a big wave. I walked over to his stuff and sat down. It was a private little beach, so the public weren't allowed on it to drop trash or have their dog make a mess on it.

Brad let a wave drag him to shore and the stepped out of the sea slowly, shaking his wet hair and wearing red swimming shorts. He carried his surfboard under his right arm and then stood it by his bag. "What are you doing here?" he asked frostily.

"We need to talk," I said.

"What about?"

"About what you saw and why you have been avoiding my calls and texts," I answered. Looking into his eyes.

MiaHarrisonn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaHarrisonn

"Brad, what's going on? You don't want to be friends any more is that it? You don't like me that way."

Brad sat down and turned to me. "Jeez, you sound like a woman with all those questions, Jamie," he commented.

"Then tell me what you're thinking. Were you disgusted with me when you saw I had a hard on for you?" I asked.

He shook his head. "I have been avoiding you because I was trying to clear my head about stuff," he said, sighing.

"What kind of stuff?"

"Seeing you in the shower room with a huge hard on for me shocked me and it scared me, not because it disgusted me, but because I was beginning to feel aroused by you as well. I didn't want to be attracted to you but I was," he explained.

"And now? How do you feel?"

Brad stared deeply in my brown eyes and leaned forward and kissed me softly on the lips. He drew back and we stared back at each other. He glanced down and smiled.

"What?" I asked with smile.

"Look down," he said.

I looked down and my eyes widened at the huge erection he had in his shorts.

Brad kissed me again, pushed me down onto the sand and laid on top. His dick hardened against my body as we kissed passionately. He pulled down his shorts and began rubbing his left hand up and down my dick, making me gasp out loud. "Suck me," he said shockingly in a low voice.

I put my mouth around his hard pulsating cock and moved up and down making him gasp out loud. I felt his other hand grab the back of my head, pushing it to go harder on his dick. My dick was throbbing with excitement as my best friend rubbed his hand up and down on it. I wanted it. I wanted to fuck Brad. Or Brad to fuck me. "Fuck me, Brad," I said, once I drew back my mouth to breathe. I couldn't believe the words escaped my mouth.

He laughed out loud. "Get on all fours then," he replied. Brad watched as I turned over on all fours. "Stick out your butt." He grabbed hold of my waist roughly, pulled it towards his rock hard cock and then quickly inserted it inside my ass.

I cried out in a combination of pain and pleasure. It felt weird and exciting being fucked from behind by another man, let alone your best friend. I started moaning out with pleasure.

Brad moved harder and faster against me, groaning and grunting as he fucked me from behind. He started slapping my ass. "I'm coming!" he told me. He fucked harder and faster and I felt his balls banging against my ass. My own balls were banging away against my legs. Brad cried out loudly as his body trembled a bit as he came deep inside me. Then he collapsed on my back.

My right hand was moving at rapid speed on my cock. I moaned and my body convulsed as I quickly came.

Who would ever think that having sex with your best friend, let alone another man, would be so amazing!

Published 
Written by followthepassion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments