Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wet Dream Pt. o1

"I couldn't sleep. I slipped my hand in my boxers and thought about Coach Riley."

10
2 Comments 2
20.9k Views 20.9k
931 words 931 words

I can't sleep. I slip my hand in my boxers and think about Coach Riley. You've gotta get some rest. Tomorrow is the football game, and the team needs you...

I lay back. I know what was keeping me awake. It was Coach Riley. His muscles, his abs, his shorts, his cock--

Where did that come from?

"Cum, cum, cum," whispers a voice.

I sit up in bed. My hard on cock throbbing. It needs attention, but I have to find out who was up.

I had checked all the rooms before masturbating, so it wasn't any of the guys. I guess it's one of the assistants. Coach Riley had went to bed at nine, as soon as we got to the hotel.

I get out of bed and walk to the door. The light in the halls are on. I step out of my room and look down one hallway and then the next. Nobody is there.

I step back in to see someone is sitting on the chair across from where Jordan sleeps. I quickly flash on and off the light. "Coach Riley," I whisper.

He chuckles, "Didn't you want me? I'm here now." I feel awkward in my own skin as I stand there in the dark. "This is the only way you'll ever get to feel my cock up your tight ass Dave. Wouldn't you like to know how it feels?"

"No," I say. "Yes...I don't know."

"You sound confused, why," he asks, softly, standing up.

"Because I..." I shake my head, "I've got a girlfriend...and I like her...and everything."

"But aren't you curious," he asks, walking over to me.

"A little bit," I nod. "Yes."

He gently touches my hard on cock. I look down to see my cock sticking up in my silk boxers. Oh no! I didn't know it was that bad!

"How about you come to my room, let's let Jordan sleep, shall we," Coach Riley asks. I look up. In the dim moonlight, I can make out his gentle warm smile.

"Ok," I nod.

He leads me down the hall and the last door on the right. He slides his card through and we walked in. He flashed the light on. I looked up at him, to see him in a silky red bathrobe. My cock hardens even more. Even though we had been the hallway with the light on, I hadn't seen Coach Riley in a bath robe.

Coach Riley smiles as he gently rubs my cock. I sit him down on his chair and bent down. I stroked his cock, as I licked his shaft. I looked up at him. His eyes were closed as he softly groaned.

tyra_stone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tyra_stone1

I spat on his cock and slowly stroked my spit up and down his shaft. Watching him, I slapped the head of his cock against my tongue. He groaned. I made my way down slowly teasing him to the base of his cock and pushed his cock back up towards his stomach so that I had his balls. I stroke his cock as I begin to lick his thick ball sacks. I take my time, making him groan.

Gently I take his balls into my mouth one at a time. I run my tongue behind his balls and lick the area between his balls and his asshole, pulling him closer to the edge of the chair. He gasped faster and faster.

I run my tongue as close to his asshole, teasing him each time I go closer. His cock grows harder in my hand. I smile up at him, as I go back to the head of his cock and take the head into my mouth. I get up on my knees so that I can get his cock deep into my mouth

Using my right hand, I grip the shaft. With my left hand, using my forefinger and thumb, I grab his testicles close to his body, gripping the loose skin above the testicles. As I suck on his cock, I apply pressure on his ball sack continuously. I look up to see he is getting closer to an orgasm.

I apply more force, but take it slowly. He slowly sets the pace, but then it speeds up. I match the rhythm. As he gets aggressive, I softly moan with pleasure and my approval.

I stop and smile. "I love your cock." He looks hungry for me to continue, but I have to get the words out now, because I don't think the next time, if there's a next time, I will be brave enough to say it. "I love to suck your cock." He smiles.

And I deep throat his cock. We get back into our rhythm. I pull down on his balls and use my left hand to go all the way to the base of his shaft. He gasps. I smile as he grabs my head and pushes it closer to his balls. He wants me to take in all of his cock even his huge balls. I take his cock into my throat as he starts to cum. I let him pump into my throat until he is ready to pull out.

As he does so, I milk his cock with my mouth and hand, but I look up as I keep his head far back in my throat.

"Dave, wake up, breakfast is in five minutes," someone calls. I jump up to see I'm in my own hotel suite, with Jordan standing over me. "You okay dude?"

I look around, "Yeah. I'm cool."

Published 
Written by Touch_MiHotBodii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments